3 Moonraker Ch. 03

Story Info
Blonde investigates Drax's business.
1.7k words
4.8
1k
2
0

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her wavy long blond hair billowed in the wind as James Blonde sped down the freeway in an MI6-provided F-75 convertible Jaguar, her destination being the English south coast, where Sir Hugo Drax's company Drax Industries had a facility between Dover and Deal. Recently a security officer for the Ministry of Supply was murdered there, which alarmed X as that facility held Drax's prototype hypersonic missile, the Moonraker. So when Drax mentioned he wanted to discreetly procure the services of an exotic dancer to entertain his seed investors, X jumped at the opportunity and offered her.

When Blonde arrived, she quickly assessed the security around the Moonraker test site: it was well-guarded and highly unlikely anyone could murder without alerting at least three guards. However, what concerned her the most were the security guards themselves; they looked and acted more like thugs than the typical ex-military types. To test her hypothesis, she unbuttoned her Burberry trench coat, revealing her lean and fit body, teasingly wrapped in a little black dress with a V-neck opening that extended to her abdominal muscles, and a hemline that ended just below her groin, showing off her lean athletic toned legs. As she quickly walked to reception, the security confirmed her hypothesis by leering at her as she moved as opposed to paying attention to their environment.

Once inside, the assistant escorted her through the warehouse complex, where she saw the test launch site with the Moonraker hypersonic missile already loaded, outside in the center of the land. While walking through the corridors of the warehouse complex, Blonde took note of all security cameras, guard positions, badge readers, and room designations before she was ushered through large oak double doors into a beautifully furnished boardroom.

Blonde walked confidently into the room, adjusting her sway to show as much leg as her dress would allow, captivating both male and female investors alike. Most were older and she recognized some from browsing intelligence documents at MI6 headquarters, but a young man seated in the middle caught her eye. Unlike the older, uglier, and in some cases balding investors, this man was lean, firm, had a full head of fashionably styled hair, and a handsome face with a square jaw to accompany it. What caught her attention was that he was not the typical age of an angel investor, and she had never seen his profile before, so she took a quick peek at his name on the tabletop: Brandon Gala.

She also noticed Sir Hugo Drax, still wearing those ridiculous augmented reality glasses, but eying her with an interest that was more than lustful she sensed. Blonde surmised he may have guessed she was an agent working for X. Nodding politely towards him, she removed her coat, fully exposing her gorgeous figure and long-toned legs to the audience of seed investors. Interestingly enough, Gala wasn't distracted by her display; likely a SO15 (Counter Terrorism Command) plant also watching Drax, which implied that Drax was an operative of the Special Legion of Underworld, Terrorists and Seditionists (SLUTS).

When Drax gave the signal, Blonde placed her smartphone in the center of the boardroom table, and it started playing stripping music. She then jumped onto the table and began dancing. Starting with simple moves, she waved her hair flippantly, but from the corner of her eye saw Gala fiddling with his smartphone. To get a closer look, she did the splits and winked at him from over the shoulder; he was carefully and subtly using his phone to take pictures of some calculations written on a whiteboard in the room.

Spinning off the table from her splits, she stroked over to Drax, grabbed his tie, and licked his ear, making him uneasy. She spun him to face the whiteboard, then bent over in front of him and began twerking her buttocks into his groin, where she felt his penis hardening. This allowed her to memorize the calculations and numbers on the board, but she needed time to process it all in her head before she could ascertain what it was. In the meantime, she felt Drax subconsciously grinding his erection into her, so she twerked him harder; he grunted and bumped against her one more time before backing off in fear. She looked over her shoulder and saw a wet spot forming, so she grabbed a towel from her bag and wrapped it around his waist to cover his ejaculation, now realizing Drax had a problem with premature ejaculation.

She then climbed onto the table, wrapped her arms around a female investor, and buried the investor's face into her cleavage. Afterward, she lay back on the table, that rolled onto her front, and placed a random investor's hand on the zipper on the back of her dress; the subject wasted no time in pulling the zipper down and removing her dress. Getting up onto her knees, she was not wearing any bra underneath, but only a tiny g-string that just covered her labia, exposing that she spent a good amount of time shaving her pubic area for this event. She wrapped her legs around the subject and pulled herself onto his lap; he took full advantage of the situation and ran his hands over her beautiful legs. As she sauntered amongst the investors, she realized that the calculations she saw were a flight path from here to London. Completing her rounds, she grabbed her phone and clothes and left.

Once she returned to her car, she drove around the facility to the Dover cliffs, which she remembered were just below the Moonraker launch site. Suspicious of the area, she used her binoculars to examine the cliffs but was distracted by a flashing light. She looked out at the probable source of the light, somewhere off the coast, and thought she saw a periscope disappear into the depths.

At this point, she decided to swim out to check her assumption about the periscope, and then scale the cliff to see the launch site up close. Unashamed of her beautiful body, she stripped herself naked, put on a waterproof pouch containing her phone, some personal effects, and her Walther PPK/s pistol, and tip-toed over the pointy rocks towards the shoreline. As she navigated the sharp pebbles, she noticed a familiar figure standing on the beach, looking up at the launch site: Brandon Gala. Upon seeing him, she was convinced he was SO15.

"Ahoy mate!" shouted Blonde, waving friendly and smiling.

Gala turned and his jaw dropped in awe at the beautiful naked blonde approaching him. Blonde could not help but beam with pride as she knew this hot young man was completely enthralled by her nude gorgeousness.

"Let's get straight to the point. I'm SIS. Are you SO15?" Blonde inquired bluntly.

"Yes. I guess we're both investigating Sir Drax then. So, what do you know?" he asked meekly.

"I know he was cheating at baccarat, likely to raise money to complete the Moonraker hypersonic missile. I also know that he has computed a flight path from here to London. What I don't know is whether that blinking out there is a submarine or not," replied Blonde, subtly gesturing towards the water with a nod, as she was afraid they could be under surveillance.

"Let's check it out then," replied Gala, as he removed his shoes and socks.

"You are going to ruin your lovely suit in the salty water," Blonde pointed out nonchalantly. She also was thinking of how to get him naked.

Embarrassed, Gala quickly stripped out of all his clothes and underwear; Blonde was impressed with his athletic build and uncircumcised member. She reached out and wrapped her hands around his hardening penis and led him out to sea.

"What are you doing?" asked Gala, though he did not attempt to remove Blonde's hand.

"In case we're being watched. There's got to be a reason we are going swimming that's not related to catching submarines," she explained.

The two walked into the water and swam a bit, but Gala quickly fell behind as he was not as strong a swimmer as Blonde, who began her service as a Royal Navy Special Boat Service (SBS) operator. As she dived underwater, she saw the wake of bubbles and the spinning propellor of a submarine sneaking away.

She turned around and saw that Brandon had surfaced and was treading water, catching his breath. She swam deeper, than behind him, and suddenly surfaced to his right side, splashing water at him. Before he realized what was happening, Blonde had grabbed him wrapped her mouth around his, and stuck her tongue into his mouth. After a few seconds, he broke their embrace and swam for shore as quickly as he could, with Blonde easily tailing him.

Blonde let him climb out of the water first, where he collapsed onto his back into the soft white sand. She quickly straddled him, removed her waterproof pouch, took a condom from it, and kissed him.

"James, please, I'm engaged!" pleaded Brandon.

"How about I just keep it outside of me? That way you won't be cheating, and we need to keep our cover story," explained Blonde calmly, though she had no intention of honoring his intentions as she rolled the condom over his hard phallus.

She then pinned his penis against his stomach and sat with her slit along the underside of his shaft, and began sliding back and forth along his phallus. She groaned as her labia parted so that his rubber began rubbing against her inner labia, and deliberately bumped her clit against his glans with every cycle of her pussy job. As she hoped, Gala began to lose control and he suddenly bucked his hips up, pushing his glans temporarily into the opening of her vagina, causing her to let out a primal groan of satisfaction.

Suddenly, a loud noise came from above, and the ground shook; Blonde jumped off of Brandon and looked up to see a rock slide incoming. Grabbing him off the ground, they ran hand in hand perpendicular to the direction of the rock slide, managing to evade the larger rocks, but stumbled and fell onto some pebbles, knocking the wind out of them. Blonde managed to stay somewhat conscious and realized that one of Drax's men must have set off the explosion from above with the intent of making it look like the two were killed by an accidental rock slide.

Exhausted and disoriented, Blonde looked up to see three of the Drax security guards standing above them, with the guards' assault rifles trained at their foreheads. With no other choice, Blonde and Gala stood, arms raised.