3 Times a Lady

Story Info
2 young ladies joined me on a heavenly trip.
1.7k words
4.52
4.5k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on my patio with a cup of coffee, and enjoying the morning sunshine. It was after 8am and the parents taking their children to school.

Aleysha and Sandrine, two friendly, young mothers from the neighbourhood, were among those doing the school run. Aleysha was the older of the two but both were in their twenties, and both had amazing figures. They were avid netball players and naturally kept in shape. Aleysha was wearing a pair of leggings that accentuated her lovely ass, as well as her fat pussy. Her cameltoe was clearly visible. Each time I saw her pussy printed out like that, I got a warm fuzzy feeling.

"She has a lovely pussy," I thought as I my pussy twitched. Sandrine, on the other hand, was wearing a short skirt, showing off her powerful legs.

"Good morning ladies. Looking very nice today," I said as I uncrossed and crossed my legs.

Both ladies greeted me and said they will stop to chat on their way back. Soon, the two young ladies came back down the road and came in to chat.

I went into the kitchen to make us some drinks, and then I sat on a chair in the breakfast area. We got the usual greetings and quick catch up out of the way, when Sandrine bent over to tie her laces which had become undone. What I saw gave me the biggest adrenaline rush akin to me seeing a big dick. A blue lace panty that was struggling to cover her fat pussy.

"Sandrine, why do you bother to wear panties. Your pussy is so fat that the poor panty is struggling," I said teasingly as my pussy began to pulse.

"Do you think I should take it off?" Sandrine asked naughtily.

"Yes you should," I replied with a naughty smirk on my face.

Sandrine reached under her short skirt and slowly pulled her panty down, as if she was teasing me.

"Come here and let me see that fat pussy you have," I said authoritatively.

Sandrine walked up to my chair and placed one leg on the armrest. Ten inches away from my face was the most perfectly shaped, fat pussy I have ever seen, in real life or on the screen.

"You have a beautiful pussy," I said as I reached out and pulled my fingers between the lips.

I made sure to touch her clit as well. Sandrine whimpered as I touched her clit. Her pussy juice rushed out on to my fingers which I promptly licked.

"You taste so good," I said as I licked my finger clean.

Aleysha, not wanting to be left out, pulled her leggings down, and placed her leg on the other arm rest.

"What about my pussy?," she asked as she pushed her hips forward. Her pussy was not as pretty as Sandrine's but her clit was longer. It was already poking out and her inner thighs were already wet. I pulled my finger through her pussy lips and tasted her juices as well.

"Just as good," I said as I savoured the taste.

I reached out and slipped a finger into both pussies simultaneously. Aleysha grabbed my hand, held it in place, and began to fuck my finger. Sandrine saw this and followed her lead.

Aleysha asked for another finger. In doing so, I made her moan loudly. She gripped my hand, and began to tremble.

"Shit, cumming!" she shouted as her entire body began to shake.

Sandrine was a lot more expressive when her orgasm began. I slapped her pussy a couple of times which made her cum hard.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming!" she shouted as she began to shake and thrash about.

I pulled my fingers out and she dropped onto the sofa behind her, trembling.

Playing with the young ladies made me very horny. My pussy was very wet and I needed to cum. The girls, having recovered from their orgasms, then turned their attention to me.

Aleysha kissed me deeply while she squeezed my left breast hard. I closed my eyes and moaned my approval. Sandrine began to suck on my right nipple while she expertly played with my clit.

"You are so fucking sexy. I wanted to fuck you for a very long time," said Sandrine.

I stopped kissing Aleysha and pulled Sandrine up to kiss me. Aleysha began to suck my nipples and slipped two fingers into my soaking wet pussy. I moaned my approval to the finger fuck, while Sandrine turned her attention to my nipples. She was squeezing my breasts while she sucked my nipples, twirling her tongue around them.

Aleysha removed her fingers from my pussy and dropped to her knees. She pushed two fingers into my pussy, one into my ass, and she sucked my clit into her mouth. The pleasure was so intense that I lost it. My entire body contracted as a very powerful orgasm ripped through me. I screamed and gripped the head between my legs. Aleysha continued her assault with her mouth and fingers until I jumped up. The pleasure was just too intense. Once I calmed down from that seismic event, I took the opportunity to move to the bedroom.

We had just removed the rest of our clothing when the girls sandwiched me. Sandrine was in front, kissing me and squeezing my ass, while Aleysha was rubbing her from breasts across my back while she cupped my pussy. Getting a body massage from these two, experienced young ladies, switched on every nerve in my body. I was reacting to the slightest touch and my pussy was gushing.

"Where did you learn to do this?" I asked as I breathed heavily.

"We were seduced by a couple of ladies on our netball team. They each took one of us and then they double teamed us," Aleysha said.

We gently sat on the bed, not missing a beat in our fondling. Aleysha was making her way down my back, nibbling as she moved. Sandrine was doing the same on the front. She began by nibbling my earlobes before she moved down my neck. I closed my eyes and drifted away on the wave of pleasure these girls were giving me. When Aleysha got to my ass, she pulled my cheeks apart. I lifted my leg to give her better access and she promptly stuck her tongue and a finger into my ass and pussy. I began to make deep, gutteral noises as my orgasm took over my body.

"Fuck!" I shouted as I came hard.

I reached behind me and forced Aleysha's head into my pussy. Sandrine was biting my nipples softly, intensifying my orgasm. I was shaking uncontrollably. I never knew making love to a woman could be this intense, but then again, I had two women.

The two ladies were still making love to me when I took control of the situation. I sat up and opened the drawer next to the bed. I pulled out two of my favourite toys, a thick 12 inch dildo and a remote controlled bullet. I really wanted to eat Sandrine's pussy, so I slipped the bullet into Aleysha and switched it on to the lowest setting. Aleysha bit my back as the pleasure began to take over. Spreading Sandrine's legs, I gently parted her pussy with the toy and gently applied some pressure.

"FUCKING HELL!!," she exclaimed and the dildo stretched her pussy wide.

I sucked her clit into mouth and flicked it with my tongue, as I fucked her with the toy. Sandrine began to slap me as the pleasure ramped up. Naughtily, I clicked the button on the bullet, making Aleysha scream. As revenge, Aleysha buried three fingers in my pussy.

"Hmmmm," I moaned as my mouth was buried in Sandrine's pussy.

"Fuck me harder," Sandrine instructed and I happily obliged.

I was fucking her with about 10 inches of the dildo, and she was fucking it back. Just then Aleysha shocked me and I froze in my tracks. She slipped all 5 fingers into my pussy and began to fist me. I had never been fisted before. It was strange at first but soon began to feel so good.

Sandrine held the dildo and began to fuck herself. Once I got to grips with the fist in my pussy, I took back the dildo and was slamming it into her. I clicked the bullet one more time and I heard Aleysha scream. She ripped her hand out of my pussy as she fell away, making my pussy spasm hard. I came at the same time as Sandrine, cursing and thrashing about. Sandrine came so hard that she pushed the dildo out.

Eventually, we're had regained our composure and was having a drink in the kitchen, when there was a knock at my door. I opened the door and to my surprise it was Theo, our local Environmental Health Officer.

"Hi Theo, what brings you to my house today?, I asked.

"I'm investigating illegal dumping in the area and was wondering if I could pass through your back garden to gain access to the area, " he replied with a smile on his face.

"Sure, come on through," I said as I lead the way.

I was wearing a see-through house coat, and Theo had the perfect response to seeing my naked body, a raging hard dick. As we passed through the house and into the kitchen, the girls looked up and saw Theo.

"Hi Theo," said Sandrine as she walked up to him and gave his dick a good squeeze.

"It still feels good," she continued.

"Clearly you know this man," I said.

"Oh yes. Aleysha and I have fucked him many times," she said with glee.

"He is what you would call a good night sleep," said Aleysha, alluding to the fact that he has a big dick and stamina to match.

"I passed here earlier but you ladies were having so much fun that I went and checked some other areas and came back," Theo said with a smile.

I smiled and reached into my purse, and took out a business card.

"Based on the recommendation I just received, here's my number. I'm on two weeks vacation so call me soon," I said seductively.

"4some," shouted Sandrine, and we all had a good chuckle.

Theo called me two days later and fucked me so good. The ladies were not wrong about him being a good night sleep. On the last weekend before I went back to work, we had our 4some, a session that was definitely in my top 5 of all time.