Pēdīcābō ego vōs et irrumābō - Y1

Story Info
College life sucks.
2.2k words
4.44
25
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 11/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad, ugh. She hated Brad. The guy was short, but ever so slightly taller than Katherine, must've been mid 50's, bald with a bad combover. Oh, and that belly. What was worse than anything, the first day of college they all had to get up and introduce themselves. Katherine had been timid and overwhelmed by all the new faces.

"Don't worry," he said. Just imagine me naked." EWWWWWWWWWWWWuh! She thought. Everyone knew the reference. Imagine them all naked, but now she couldn't get that image out of her head.

Anyway, I think I'm getting ahead of myself.

Katherine started her first day at college like most other students, she didn't want to draw any negative attention today and hoped she'd mesh and be just another faceless person in the crowd, she wasn't an introvert by any means but equally she wasn't ever, or at least didn't want to be the center of attention. She caught someone's attention.

The first semester was a difficult learning curve for Katherine, and she apparently fell behind. Brad called her into his office one bad Monday after her last lecture of that day.

"So... erm?" Brad smiled. It was a disingenuous smile and Katherine shifted her sleight weight from left to right whilst holding her hands in front of her nervously.

"Katherine." She eventually and politely finished after several moments of awkward silence. she shifted her hands behind her back and swayed gently, hoping to relax the atmosphere.

Brad looked her up and down. She wore small black heels, white knee length socks, a plain but shortish black skirt and a white fluffy jumper.

"Oh, good, good. Katherine." He gestured like she was supposed to sit but as she looked around there was just Brads desk and his leather chair. Confused, she didn't move. "First term is nearly up and you're, well your grades are down from where we would like them. I'd like to propose a few extra circular activities to boost your standing.

"Oh, anything Mr. Pierce." She'd worked so hard to be here in the first place, she had no intention of ruining it all in the first term.

"Excellent... erm, excellent. I knew we'd come to terms on this. Please... erm. Katherine. Place your hands on the desk in front of you."

She leaned over his desk as instructed; Brad slapped her right cheek hard as he stood to her left. It was then she realized there was a large mirror behind the desk on the wall covering it almost. She looked at herself with mouth wide open, shocked expression. Then she felt a warm hand stroking over that initial sting, she began to stand but Brad coughed... loudly. She leaned back down and remained still.

Brad pulled panty material across her arse cheek exposing the handprint from the first slap. Katherine remained motionless, staring at herself and then Brad, then back to herself. She felt then her panty being pulled from the other side now and felt self-conscious of her full arse being on show. Katherine opened her mouth to voice some concerns but with one swift movement Brad gripped the cotton from between her cheeks in his fist and lifted a couple of inches. Katherine with wide eyed surprise found herself on tiptoes, she found herself staring down at her reflection of the wooden desk and gulped, then cleared her throat whilst the cotton twisted around her clit. Without her consent her body decided to soak those little cotton panties.

Katherine after a few moments tried to gather a modicum of composure. She lifted her head to look at Brad in the mirror, Brad on the other hand was staring off into space as he slowly twisted the material in his fist back... and forth. Katherine's head dropped back down after a few moments as she gushed in her panties again, Brad slowly let her down, then pulled the soggy cotton aside, he used two fingers to open up her little hairy slit for inspection. She again stared back at Brad in the mirror. Brad after careful consideration of her delicate little cunt stared back as he grunted, but seemingly to himself and then stuck those fingers deep into her, he thrusted his chubby digits into her for several minutes without breaking eye contact in the mirror. Katherine couldn't hold out and squirted on the floor between her feet. Brad removed his fingers, placing them under his nose to take in her delicious scent.

"So... erm, we have an accord?" He smiled and gestured towards the door. Katherine, now utterly humiliated, gathered herself and left quickly. 'Accord? Are we in fucking pirates of the fucking Caribbean!' she muttered.

Her next visit was after term break, she was rested, refreshed, and most importantly she was going to put Brad in his place. She ultimately was not going to do anything of the sort.

Katherine pushed the office door so hard it bounced back at her, that was not a good start she thought. Entering the room, a little more timidly than before, she spotted another face she really didn't want to see... her father.

"Now Katherine, we've talked, well... Me and Brad... are agreed... on this and that's final!" Father left Katherine furious and stamping her heels. That usually works. Why didn't that work!?" She was cross as she turned. She was no longer cross.

Brad sat in his chair with the mirror behind him. Katherine caught sight of her expression. Cock in hand and trousers around his ankles he beckoned her closer.

"Come dear... erm, Katherine. Me and your father are agreed on this." She stepped slowly towards him and knelt between his legs. His cock was tiny, maybe 4" on a good day but God was it thick. A tiny mountain she thought, also she imagined it had a hair trigger, touch it wrong and would go off in her face. She grimaced and leaned in for a lick, at least it was clean. She looked up and Brad looked down. Raising a single brow. Katherine licked again before circling his bellend.

"That's a good girl." Brad bellowed. This reminded Katherine of her father. Thank you, dear father.

She knew this role by now, she even enjoyed it... Usually. Suck his cock, squeeze his balls, swallow his cum. Get good grades! So, she sucked, his cock was short and so there was no hand assistance to be had, all the work was with her mouth. She bobbed enthusiastically for him with her hands rested on his legs to help pull her face and nose out of his bush. Ergh, that thick bristly bush going to make her...

"Achoo!" she sneezed into his groin. Fuck! She thought, and he looked less than impressed. Moving her aside a little he stood, carefully he inspected his public hair, then out of the blue grabbed her hair. He held her pigtails in his fists and pressed his cock at her lips, Katherine parted, and he began to fuck her mouth. Whilst he did, he called her, and said the vilest of things. This better be worth an A** she thought scowling.

"Fuck yeah. you're a true-blue cocksucker."

"Next week, I want your cunt shaved bald. Extra credit for that right there."

"I taught your sister a couple years back. Think you should get her to help out. A couple of slut sisters on their knees sucking my dick for the extra credit. She already knows how my cum tastes, she didn't just suck for the grade, she loved to act a true whore that one." Katherine doubted that. 'Jenny would've kicked your arse into next week.' she thought.

"I've seen your mother too, she's a hottie. Mother and daughters sucking together! Oh fuck! Yes!! Don't Stop!!!" Brad liked that thought a little too much.

"Suck it slut! Suck... harder. I said HARDER SLUT!!!" Katherine gagged, there was just so much cum. Most ended up on the floor, some down her white blouse. Brad grunted as he stroked his cock a few times spraying what was left over Katherine, on her face, in her hair.

"Open! And stick out your tongue." Katherine did, Brad squeezed the last little cum pool onto her tongue. He watched until Katherine felt compelled to swallow.

"Next time, a prop is required I feel." He tapped the box on the desk and left the room.

Katherine composed herself, dressed and opened the box. She was presented with a butt plug complete with a fox tail. She blushed, then grimaced.

Several weeks had gone by and Brad had waved her away out of his office, seemingly busy with work duties. Today, however Simon left smirking at Katherine, he pushed by her with the rest of her peers after final class of the day, almost like he knew. Katherine shrugged this off and now alone with Brad adjusted her panties to allow the tail to drop down. She'd inserted and worn this thing every Monday for... too many weeks. Katherine was short so the end of the tail easily reached below her knees. Brad stared with fingertips pressed in front of his nose for several moments as Katherine assumed her position with hands on his desk. Brad took his usual place beside Katherine, staring her down in the mirror as he pressed a finger at the entrance of her warm welcoming wet slit, he gently rubbed lengthways back and forth. Katherine resisted the urge to push back onto his finger.

"Good girl!" He eventually said. "A smooth pussy is a slutty pussy I always say!" Katherine side eyed Brad. Brad continued to tease her young eager cunt, he grunted as she dipped onto the floor before gripping the tail... He pulled gently at first but quickly became impatient and yanked a little harder before the butt plug popped out. Katherine took a breath, Brad pushed the plug back into her before pulling it out again. If the initiation wasn't degrading enough Brad verbally took it to the next level.

"I do love the reluctant anal sluts the best." He said lifting the plug to his nose and giving it a whiff. He pressed two fingers into her asshole before Katherines she had time to relax, he appreciated for a moment the feeling of her velvety anal passage.

"Your sister took a little longer before she wore this plug in her rear. Strong willed that one!" 'You fucking wish she thought.'

Brad teased her asshole wider as he pushed his fingers in to the knuckles and Katherine hoped he would just fuck her mouth instead.

"I enjoyed breaking her." He leaned in with the other hand and firmly grabbed a tit, hard. Now he positioned himself behind her, removing his fingers and pushing in his ugly little cock. He started at a quick pace pounding Katherine's ass.

Katherine's tiny tits rested but slid with each and every thrust along with her chin on the desk, she caught sight of Simon at the door. Brad without stopping or relenting beckoned him in.

"Simon my boy. I was just telling Katherine her sister was far more of a challenge back in the day." Simon handed Brad a phone and grinned at the sight of Katherine bent over the desk taking her tutor's cock.

"Simon will take over for a moment." Brad said hurriedly. "I have to take this call." Brad gestured to Simon who took no time in unzipping and maneuvering behind Katherine. His cock wasn't quite yet hard enough and he struggled to penetrate her arse initially, but this didn't last long as his excitement grew. Katherine felt his much slender but longer cock slide easily into her.

"I've been watching you." he said as he thrust balls deep.

"Wearing your slutty clothes to college! I reported it to Brad. You hear me? You slut. Brad agreed! You're a fucking slut!!" Katherine realized she'd not been as discreet as she thought. Simon grabbed a handful of hair smelling deep before pulling hard, so Katherine's faced him in the mirror, his youth and eagerness was his undoing though and was way too much for him, so he climaxed deep into her ass. Katherine gasped as his cock popped from her arse, she gasped even more as he re-inserted the fox tail plug trapping his cum in.

"I'll be watching you to make sure you take me gift all the way home with you." Katherine had no doubt this was true but hoped beyond hope this was the last she had to deal with Simon.

Brad returned noticing Katherine still with hands on his desk but also with plug reinserted. He lifted the tail noting the cum glistening around it and slid into her pussy instead.

"Got to be quick here dear, got and appointment to keep." True to his word he came within a minute or two but didn't remove himself from her at first, he rummaged in his pocket, pulled out and stuck a champagne cork of all things into her. She guessed he liked Simon's idea.

Katherine squatted over the bidet in her parents' bathroom, luckily, they were both out for the evening. She removed both her plugs. An enormous amount of cum gushed forth. God, those fucking perverts she thought as the smell of cum filled the bathroom. She picked up the cork 'Dom Perignon 1998'

To Be Continued...