Ménage à Trois

Story Info
A jealous sister is a dangerous thing.
1.7k words
4.24
11.2k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 11/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine had started dating an older man Jenny had noted and she would watch from her front bedroom window when they returned for their dates. From her bedroom she could see directly down and into the front seats, the perfect view, but nothing ever happened until her 18th birthday. Now Jenny found herself leaning up against the window for a slightly better view causing her breath to condense against the pane with a finger pressing her erect button, hard! Jenny eagerly watched the show, slutty little Katherine had started out by sucking an impressively long cock like a pro, but now her man was pressing her head down onto his cock whilst fingering both of her tight little 18-year-old holes. Jenny was jealous and her lip quivered as her cum began to drip down her left leg, her right knee firmly on the small chest of drawers making her pussy open for easy access. She swapped hands and stuffed her cummy fingers into her mouth wishing it was her having a large cock forced down her throat whilst unfamiliar fingers explored her holes, she did enjoy the fantasy of being dominated.

The show was brief, but Jenny came with a grunt and sneer watching Katherine swallow her man's load.

"You're a good little cumslut!" She said out loud.

The week went by, and Jenny was jealous of the way Astin's eyes followed her little sister Katherine around. Katherine had just turned 18 the previous Monday and was wearing her brand-new tight revealing hotpants and tank top with no bra... AGAIN! It wasn't cold but her nipples stood to attention, and they commanded his attention!

Jenny straddled him, dry humping his leg and rubbing her hand over his semi erect cock and leaning in for a kiss. She stuck her tongue deep into his mouth but still he didn't take his eyes off Katherine perky little tits.

"Little bitch is going to get it!" She thought to herself, but as another week went by, Jenny pondered Katherine's punishment for stealing her boyfriend's attention. Jenny thought back to watching as Katherine's holes were used by her boyfriend and slowly her idea to punish her little sister blossomed.

Today Katherine was seasonably dressed as it was cold out. A very big cosy jumper she got for her birthday the week before. Jenny stormed into Katherines room, crashing about she was cleary annoyed about something. Katherine knew best to leave well the fuck alone, which she tried to do.

"I want your help." Jenny said searching through Katherines clothes. "And... You need to change!"

Jenny encouraged Katherine to change and helped. Obviously!

As Katherine mulled over her picked out clothes Jenny produced a check bottle of JD.

Jenny poured her sister a shot. Straight, how it should be, then another.

"Isn't it a little early?" Katherine questioned.

"Drink up and change into this now." Jenny said ignored her annoying sisters question.

"But this is so cosy and warm!" Katherine responded pulling the collar from her big woolly jumper up over her face. Jenny was not amused and grabbed and pulled the top over her head in one movement. Katherine and Jenny both blushed as Katherine wasn't wearing anything underneath, she was naked and now her large nipples stood erect.

"It was so big and comfy, and... and..." Jenny shushed her with a hand.

After some lippy & mascara, all was done. After all, there is no need to overdo natural beauty.

Jenny had picked out a tight white top and shortiest black skirt she could find in Katherine's wardrobe. the black fuckme boots would have to be Jenny's as Katherine had none.

All dressed now, Jenny practically dragged her sister down the stairs.

"What are we waiting for?" Katherine slurred a little, unsteady on her feet after JD shots and especially in unfamiliar heels.

Jenny eyed up Katherine large rock-hard nipples poking through her top, she was jealous of her sister for those too, her own nipples were both inverted, and it took sucking on them to bring them out to show.

"Astin is on his way." Katherine smiled. Astin was always so nice and that smile... Katherine faded for a moment before the car pulled round the corner bringing her back to reality.

Astin was a year older than Jenny but whilst not tall was still taller than both Jenny and Katherine. He was dressed casually as always.

Astin entered the always unlocked front door. His eyes almost popped as he walked through catching an eyeful of Katherine, Jenny made sure to pounce in quick though and give him a deep snog to remind him who he'd come to see. She whispered something before turning back and smiling at Katherine admiring her handywork. Astin was now free to take in the sights. Katherine blushed.

Jenny held Katherine's hand and escorted her to her boudoir. Astin following that tight little ass all the way but made himself comfortable on the bed immediately upon entering the room. Katherine stood before the bed and froze, not quite knowing why she was there, and besides she was never allowed in Jenny's room. Her pussy twitched though as Jenny swooped in behind her kissing her neck and grabbing her boobs. Her mouth widened as Astin bit his lip watching intently. Jenny lifted her little sisters top revealing those perky little tits to her boytoy. Katherine felt very self-conscious and tried to cover her delicate little mounds with her hands but didn't want to upset her sister so instead cupped them and leaned forward towards Astin who gingerly tweaked her large nipples before leaning back on the bed fully. Jenny continued to kiss Katherine's neck and fondle her breast with one hand as the other made its way down the front and up her skirt. Astin got a good view since Jenny 'forgot' to give Katherine any panties.

Katherine wasn't sure exactly when it happened but as Jenny gently rubbed her nipple and clit from behind, she caught sight of Astin slowly wanking his very thick rock-hard cock. Jenny noticed too and whispered into Katherine's ear. "Look at what you've fucking done with all your teasing!? Now, be a good little slut and suck that cock like you practiced on your birthday to make up for it." Katherine turned to look at her sister shocked. Jenny was stern and determined. "Go on, slut! Show Astin what a good little cock sucker you've grown into." Katherine blushed but obediently turned and leaned down to take his cock into her mouth. He wasn't anywhere near as long as Iain but what he didn't have in length was made up for in girth making Katherines mouth wide trying to accommodate.

Jenny stuck her tongue into Astin's mouth as Katherine's head began to gently bob up and down on the head of his cock slurping and gulping. Jenny pulled back and watched a moment before "helping" Katherine by pushing her head a little deeper every time she bobbed down. SHe wasn't going to get him down her throat but eventually he did hit, and after all that JD she gagged a little. Jenny held her there, cock in throat whilst she deeply kissed Astin again for a good long moment before releasing them both. Katherine gasped as his cock released from her throat. Jenny moved behind her as Katherine resumed sucking but found herself pushed sideways landing on her back in the middle of the bed. Jenny straddled her little sister's face grabbing her hair.

"You suck dick, but do you eat pussy as well whore?" Jenny rubbed her dark hairy bush over Katherine's tongue as she gingerly stuck it out. Astin spread Katherine and entered slowly. He was going to enjoy this.

Astin's fat cock stretched her tight little hole as she lay under Jenny. Katherine felt smothered by Jenny's pussy rubbing furiously over her tongue. Astin kissed Jenny deeply and pounded hard. Jenny's pussy juice trickled out and down Katherine's tongue into her mouth which she eagerly slurped down.

Astin was getting close now so pulling out he flipped over on her front before lifting her hips and dropping her down on her knees. He gripped Katherine's hair in his fist pulling tight, so she faced him in the mirror by the bed, he wanted to see her face as he gave her a good hard fucking. He aimed squarely at her creamy gaping hole and began to push in.

Jenny grabbed his rock-hard member just before and moved his head to Katherines other, until now, unused hole. Astin looked at Jenny for confirmation and their eyes locked, Jenny moved her eyes to his cock and back, he needed no more encouragement than that. Slowly but consistently, he pressed against her asshole, his head popped in after a little force. He watched intently Katherine's face, her mouth and then her eyes widened but she never made a sound. She looked up and into his eyes, which began to water a little, the last of her innocence lost. He grinned and began to pump into her, she was tight but he was determined she would take him and so he pumped deeper with every thrust. Jenny watched as her little pussy winked, she stuck two fingers in deep massaging Katherines tiny clit with her thumb. She used her free hand to squeeze and play with Astin's huge swollen balls.

Katherine's eyes were still wide as she recalled Iain violating her asshole with his finger on her birthday, she'd rather a finger now instead of a thick cock and with each thrust she took a sharp intake of breath. Jenny busily fingered her dripping wet slit whilst squeezing Astin's huge balls tightly until his groin spasmed releasing a bucketload of pent up cum deep into Katherines stretched out asshole. Jenny and regularly had sex, but it'd been months since they last saw each other leaving him an unusually large load.

Astin collapsed backwards on the floor. Katherine didn't dare move as Astin's cum flowed out of her ass and mixed with her own cum flowing from her gaping pussy.

Jenny leaned into Katherine's ear.

"Best to keep this our little secret. Don't want Iain finding out you've had another man's cock in your asshole instead of his. Now... Get out of my room!"