4 Days 02

Story Info
Day 2.
2.4k words
4.48
5.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

"You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Can I not call you by your name to tell you that?"

"I won't rip your head off if you accidentally say my name," said Annette, "but I've only known you a week. Surely you have had someone more substantial in your life at one point?"

She knew he had. He mentioned his wife dying three years ago the last time he was here. "She was a special woman," he said, "but she wasn't as comfortable with sex as you are. It was pretty basic."

"Is there something you would like to do with me you never could do with her?"

"Well, we never sat down and said yes to this and no that. There were a few things, however."

"Such as?"

"She refused to swallow."

Annette crossed her arms and looked at him. He couldn't imagine she would say yes. She threw up her hands and said, "why not?"

"Seriously?" The fire suddenly burned in his loins.

"Why not?" she said again. She sat in the chair and beckoned him over. His pants were at his ankles before he was even fully erect. She took care of that problem quickly. Taking him into her mouth he seemed to grow so rapidly he thought he might gag her.

He had never had a woman swallow him. His wife had given him a blowjob, but always used her hand to finish. Looking down on Annette's lips wrapped around his cock as he felt an orgasm approaching was too much. He was already going to cum!

He tried to say something. Strange sounds were all that came out. She managed to say, with his cock filling her mouth, "cum." It allowed him to see how deep he was inside her. Only the base of his shaft appeared.

He grabbed her shoulders or he would have fallen over. He tensed so tightly he was standing on his toes. He felt something deep in his spine come up and shoot out the tip of his cock. He looked down and could only see the top of her head. She was pressing against him harder than he was pressing against her! She continued the pressure as he shot again and again into her throat. He wasn't even pulling back to reload. He was just arched forward and feeling the most intense feeling as her mouth was driving him wild.

He finally started to slow down and she pulled him out, letting the last few bursts run down his shaft as she worked it around with her tongue. He was still rock hard. My God this woman was fantastic!

She grabbed a towel and wiped up what little had escaped. "Not bad," she said, "we have an extra minute compared to last week for today's fantasy." He had cum in less than two minutes.

--------------

The last time she had been his mum and he rubbed spasms out of her back. They finished with him having an orgasm rubbing on the outside of her pussy lips. He wanted to be on the inside this time, but she was in charge. He would have to see what happened. She did the strange rubbing of his balls again and had him drink the rejuvenation drink to help with his refractory period.

"A surprise this time," she said while smiling. Follow me. Today she had on a short bathrobe. Following her beautiful legs was no problem at all.

The room they entered was a bedroom. She passed through it, however. He continued to follow until she turned and abruptly stopped him by putting her hands on his chest. "Now, Son, I know we had a great time last night, but your father is coming home tonight and we have to hold off for a bit. Be patient. I promised you a view of my breasts, and some things even better than that, but we have to wait. He will not be happy if he finds out. It has to be our secret, OK?

"OK, Mom."

"Now I need you to run along and do everything you can to get the thought of me out of your head. Watch football, play video games, whatever. You can't let anything slip, and you can't allow him to get jealous of you. He is terrifying when he is jealous. I need to take a bath to make sure nothing remains of your scent.

She closed the door and actually locked it. She was talking about his imaginary father like he was some beast that could sense if his woman had been unfaithful. If the large doorman would have come crashing into the room at that moment, he would have wet his pants.

Was he to just wait?

Not a chance. He reached above the doorway and, yes, the extended paperclip. If this weren't a fantasy she would have heard the door unlock. He was never any good at getting the dang things to open.

He replaced the clip and slowly eased the door open. The bathroom was small. He was practically on top of the claw tub she was in. Steam filled the room.

The last session she had teased him with her breasts still covered by her bra. It was worth the wait. She was rubbing shampoo into her hair, making her breasts lift up and down as she did. Her eyes were closed, so nothing prevented him from sitting there and staring.

Her breasts were larger than he had thought. Each was firm and had a slender curve to them coming down from her shoulders. He was dying to reach out and cup them. Her nipples were firm despite the warm water. He could see how they would be able to lift her bra away from the skin when they were fully erect.

"Is this how you drive me from your mind? You break in on me in the bath?"

She made him jump. Annette should win any roleplaying awards hands down. "I'm sorry, Mom. I just, I just.."

"You just had to see my boobs. I did promise you that, I guess. I think I even teased you a bit by rubbing my nipple last night."

"You did."

"Well? Are you going to stand there letting all the warm air leak out or are you going to hop in?"

"But what about not thinking about you when Dad gets home?"

"Relock the door and get in. Do you really think you can get me out of your mind? I've caught the way you have looked at me for some time now. I know what has been going through your mind. We just didn't have any time to be alone before now."

"So what will we do now that he is going to be home?" He was still staring at her breasts. Her nipples were getting harder. So was he.

She beckoned him over to the side of the tub and had him drop his pants and shorts. He was rock hard again. Pointing him towards the corner wall, she slowly let her hand full of soap warm up his shaft. "Eli Wallach had a prophetic line for this moment in The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly." She nibbled on his thigh as she stroked the full length of his cock. "When you are going to shoot, shoot. Don't talk."

Oh he shot. He couldn't believe how quickly she had him cumming again. His orgasm was as violent and as deep as the one he had 20 minutes ago. She had placed a towel in the corner, but his first two shots covered the wall and were dripping down. He seemed to completely unload, the cum pouring out as she stroked out every last drop.

He quickly reached down for the towel to wipe down the wall but she stopped him. Pulling him into the tub with her she did the strange trick rubbing his balls again. It was actually a little sore this time.

"Well, that was intense! I guess my tits were getting you excited." She handed him another drink. "Son, there surely has to be someone in your life that gets you more excited than your old mother. You are in college. Haven't you met anyone?"

"No, Mom." He played along.

"Oh, Sweetie. Maybe it is just the Covid thing. It totally disrupted your final year of High School. At least you had dates before that. There was plenty of time for you to-" she stopped and looked at him. He looked down at his hands.

She reached out and gently caressed his cheek, then followed it up with a brush of his chin. "I had no idea, Son. I'm sorry."

"Don't be, Mom. It hasn't been for lack of trying."

She turned around and lay back against him, pulling his hands down to her navel. He immediately started caressing her skin. Every inch of her body was so smooth. His arms kept moving over her breasts, getting her nipples even harder. He suddenly had a dangerous thought. Who was she really? Would she ever be interested in him in real life?

He dismissed the thought just as she interrupted it. "Well, the good news is that I am not your biological mother. I've known you for 12 years and always thought of you as my son. I always will. I think I want to take your virginity, however. I couldn't do that if I was your real mother."

"Why not?"

"I don't think it counts."

He chuckled and moved his hands up to her breasts. He cupped them slightly and ran a finger over her nipple. He was getting hard again!

She reached out of the tub and pretended to pick up a phone. She called the pretend Dad and told him that he better stay in a hotel the next few nights because she had come down with shingles and his Dad hadn't had Chicken Pox. He could almost hear his Dad actually grumble.

She popped out of the tub and deftly wiped down the wall with a rag. She looked at him and said, "You better not let me beat you to that bed. I want it warmed up."

-------------

He couldn't believe he was going to cum for the third time in a single hour. Annette was amazing. He couldn't believe he had found her. If she ever quit he knew that he would never find another masseuse as good. That made him laugh. He had yet to actually get a massage!

She dove under the covers with him and started rubbing against him for warmth. He responded by grabbing her legs and back. She gently pushed his hands back. "I will take care of you," she said. She lay him back and started kissing his neck. Then she pulled up and dropped a breast in his mouth, letting him suck on the nipple. She moved to allow him to give the other breast equal time.

Then she sat up and reached over to the nightstand and pulled out a condom. He must have looked disappointed but he knew he would be ridiculous not to wear one. She saw his disappointment. "Honey, we need to use one tonight. It is for both of our protection. I can't get pregnant, but you never know with your father. If we both get tested for HIV we can talk about the rest."

"Mom. I'm a virgin, remember?"

"And you will never think that way again. I don't care how many Bible passages she quotes, you never go unprotected."

"I understand."

"That is good. Now let me show you how to put one on." She went slow and deliberate. He had never actually used one. He wasn't sure what all the fuss was about. It still felt good to feel her hand stroking him once it was on.

While she put it on he looked at her eyes and the freckles in between. She was truly beautiful. He was more than happy to be with her, but she could make a lot more money than this. Some of the escorts charging outrageous prices from LA couldn't hold a candle to her.

She climbed on top of him and started working her way back and forth on his cock. He could see the tip getting harder as she slid her lips up and down his shaft. The front to back movement made her stomach muscles tighten and relax. She really was a dancer. Her belly told it all. He was getting so hard it really was sore. The third orgasm of the night was going to be a sore, but wonderful, feeling.

She didn't use her hand but, rather, simply leaned forward and let his cock slide in. She was amazingly wet. She still took him slowly until he was all the way inside.

That was when the dance really began. She didn't slide up and down on his cock. She danced on it. She was gyrating and bucking intensely. Had she been a webcam model he would have shot his load. He actually had his cock inside her! Orgasm #3 started to build.

Oh, Honey. I can feel you getting harder. Will you cum in me? I want you to arch up and fill me deeply with your cum. I will cum with you. He didn't know if she really would cum, but it sure seemed like she was about to.

He couldn't hold back any longer. He allowed himself to look straight at her breasts, knowing it would tip him over the edge. Seeing them rise and fall as she started moving faster did just the trick.

His orgasm wasn't a burst, it was a slow, burning release of a valve. He was painfully sore, but his cock opened up and the flames poured out. He kept pumping and feeling the cum pour out of him. She was practically screaming. She was arching her back and he could feel him contracting against his cock.

Finally she fell forward and collapsed near his ear. "My God," she said. Where have you been all my life?" Her face seemed wet. He looked down. Were those tears?

He was confused. Was this still an act? He played it safe. "Are you alright, Mom?"

She pulled up the sheet to wipe her face. "Yes. You just.. You made me feel quite intense." She looked down at him. She had actually been crying. She was good. Very good.

Or he had just missed the chance to ask her for something more realistic and permanent.

End of Day 2