All Comments on '4 Little Words - Story C: Friends'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

This story is deeply offensive and vile. The fact that the husband ends up fucking the wife's lover does not change the fact that his wife has been lying to him the entire marriage.

.

At the worst part of this is the fact that the entire premise of the story is that As long as the husband is getting is dick sucked....it's ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did not read the story or rate it since the author made it sound like it was going to be a cuckold story in their introduction. I thank the author for saying that up front so I did not waste my time and did not get all bent out of shape.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I will not say l loved the story but l did like it, 4/5, because it was different.

However, l do believe, given the situation, somewhere along the line one of them will get jealous of the other one. A feeling that one or the other is getting more time with Susan.

My guess is that Helen will move closer to Susan given the nature of their relationship. Her feelings will reciprocated and he will feel like the proverbial third wheel. Then his jealousy will soar and the backbiting will start and escalate rapidly.

In the end it will all end in tears, destroying firstly him and then later Susan through guilt.

Seen it happen in real life.

Scores 4/5, because it is a sad story, the beginning of an end.

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 1 year ago

Stunning. Well written Erotica as what Lit is all about. Most of all not in any way seedy and made crass. This author really is a credit to this site. Easy 5

amygdalaamygdalaover 1 year ago

Cant help but feel that man was played. The woman he married and entrusted the most stabbed him in the back. The friend of 20 odd years who temporarily lived in his house and ate his food and when he asked her why his wife seems to be so distant. She looked him in the eye and spilled nothing but lies while proclaiming their bonds as friends. Upon discovery of the truth and the associated fallouts from 2 people you trusted the most. What did those 2 so called trusted people do but use all the gathered knowledge and intel they knew about him not to respect his feelings or try to understand his pain or give him time to process, but to appeal to this man’s baser instinct and then from there continue to finesse him into something he never really wanted. There is nothing inherently wrong with a relationship whether it be a couple or poly. But like all successful relationships it’s build on equal parts Love, Trust, and Honesty. Starting one from the foundation of adultery is a sure fire way for things to crumble.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyover 1 year ago

reminds me of the personality quizz in REAL MEN DON'T EAT QUICHE.

Your wife tells you that she is leaving you for another woman. Your response:

Nuke Her

Send Out for Quiche.

Ask if You Can Watch.

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

played like a fiddle

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just seems unrealistic to bounce back from such betrayal so quickly. Couldn’t suspend my disbelief.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 1 year ago

Just another unoriginal version of the tried and true formula for the ultimate male fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well crafted tail Satin. When you turned to the polyamorous relationship I had my doubts but you pulled it together nicely. Thank you for your effort.

Doc

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

Why lie in the first place? D

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Matt is a deluded arsehole. Middle-aged, he works full time. Then in the off hours, he spends them playing golf, hiking and the outdoors. What about spending time with his wife? Sharing things, now that the kids have left the nest. No he was just selfish and unthinking. No wonder his wife was neglected. With her old GF moving in, it was taylor-maid for her to cheat. Matt was too stupid to notice much.

But that "finish", with them living in a threesome relationship, was just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a heart less pussy. Fuck Sue and Helan. They won there betrayl .. Get the big balls and divorce here cheating ass and remarry a hot looking young woman and shove it in there faces.. This story got good till he became a pussyhold spineless pussy and cave..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Time for a divorce.

Wavedave45Wavedave45over 1 year ago

She still betrayed him. Denied him the ability to decide if this was what he wanted. I couldn't ever get over that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid man played by lying slut women. Just so completely awful! He should start wearing a dress since he's now a complete sissy wimp with no balls or self respect.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Well written.

It's a good fiction story. Real life, probably not so much.

Regardless of Helen opening herself equally as much to Matt as she did Susan ... Still too many issues between Matt & Susan. Broken vows, broken trust. No apologies or regret for her actions, only for the results. Unwillingness to actually do anything to save her marriage because she won't consider giving Helen up. Having sex with Helen on average twice as much as she does Matt. She said specifically that the sex with Helen is so intense it takes time to recover so, her sex with Helen is specifically why she's having less sex with Matt. Having her adulterous sex with Helen in their marital bed rather than having enough respect for Matt to either use the guest room or go to Helen's place.

All of those things left unaddressed would be huge faults at the foundation of their new 3 way relationship that would eventually crack and crumble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No this is every mans fantasy but in practice it wouldn't work.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

He's thinking with the little head and it will only lead to pain for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great cuck story. What a wimp! His "wife" lies to him for decades and then he lets his little head determine how he deals with it. And they think that their family and friends won't realise what is going on? How foolish will he look then?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your wife cucking you with a woman is still making you a cuck. Nothing to see here but a balless husband that doesn't have the balls to move on from a cheating wife. Spin it however you want if it makes you feel better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trap. She wanted her cake and to eat it too. Like a dumb, horny teenager his lust overruled his brain and he caved. Idiot.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Very well written. I think you captured his emotions well. As to the resolution, well whatever floats your boat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He would have had the perfect setup, if they had all agreed to it going into the relationship, however his wife is a lying, cheating cunt. He would always wonder if they were extracting his money, then be kicked to the curb or they had a big insurance policy on him. He could never trust trust her, she's A cheater.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

It was a relationship built on lies, disrespect and cheating. That is not love.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

As was the case in story B, I just don't see long term success in these relationships. Maybe it's a shortcoming of mine but one of them, if not all of them will eventually feel shorted. We all have the built in need to be primarily the most important part of any relationship. It's just human nature. The writing is good, the story, while not original and certainly erotic was good. But the viability of it working in my mind is very low. 4-Stars. I will be looking forward to Story D.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 1 year ago

"make love to me, Helen won't mind." - How big of Helen not to mind if he fucks his own WIFE! I would tell Helen that if she wants to save Susan's marriage to leave town, never come back, and cease all contact.

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

Gave this 5 stars even though it pissed me off. Kind of glossed over the disrespect they showed him. Still a good story

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

Well written. Although even in fiction you have to have a sense of reality, and this just misses the mark. The wife cheated on the husband with an d girlfriend that she now says she loves. Game, set, match, time for him to run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Over time his love for Helen will outweigh his love for Susan. She was willing to make the sacrifice to leave, she confessed her love as it was and could be. Susan wanted it all without sacrifice. Neither will leave Susan but the jealousy will be reversed. Helen will be number 1 for her true love of him and Susan will be demoted to number 2 due to his caring for Helen who really did nothing to him except love him. Another reason is that he will need payback for Susan's betrayal and his lack of trust in her which may not show but will always be there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very sexy story with an absolutely horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story, it just felt a little bit too much like coming home to find rainbows coming out of your unicorn's butt because he's so happy with the performance of his stock portfolio. It's just never, ever going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No it's not beautiful. You made her conceal and lie for years, hiding her lesbianism. Then you had him enjoy being a cuckold. F you, you conniving B****.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Appears the moralistic monogamists hated this bit of fantasy. That in itself is an endorsement. Always smells like jealousy for those drowning in vanilla.

HmmtwodogsHmmtwodogsover 1 year ago

Sorry, but the negative feelings I got from the story line probably made me dislike it.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Previous chapter was good, but this one didn’t make the cut.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Just had to turn it into a juvenile fantasy, what supposedly normal guy could refuse such a scenario, completely ignoring the cheating because he’s getting a twofer.

Silly season is now upon us.

Bri29Bri29over 1 year ago

Didn't like this one it's weakest of the three.The first one is still the best by far but its a good ideal by Satin to do a different spin on the same story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope, when they left upstairs he should have given then his wedding ring and told them that they could figure out who would were it. Left had devorice papers served on her as fast as possible gone full scorched earth on her for Adultery. Got the devorice and moved on with out the cheating cunts.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

I liked the male fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sure, OK, Why Not? Its not like he has anything to lose. His marriage is gone, and he now has two agreeable bisexual women to fuck and live with. Room mates with benefits? Of course these arrangements happen, and of course most fail after some time. Who cares? Sure, he lost a wife, but he gained some fairly acceptable pussy and house mates. Wonder who will write the sequel? It should be a pretty easy followup plot to figure out. Men age like wine, women age like cheese. When one or both of the ho's enter their cheese phase it will be his time to cast a wider net and see who he can find who is younger and fresher. I don't think it will be the ending that any of them foresee. But then it never is. Thanks for the effort.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

3 stars. I can accept his reason for staying, but the 2 problems are (a) neither of them were in any way punished for lying, cheating and hurting him; and (b) They showed they are willing to do those things to him already, and there's zero evidence they won't do it again. The author blithely ignored both points, the characters didn't even think about them.

Also, I'm sick and tired of this BS "oooooh my cock liked the idea so I couldn't resist". What is it with LE authors (especially women) who hate men so much they CONSTANTLY pretend that ANY man is unable to resist a woman coming on to him, no matter how awful the circumstances? Sexist much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

""""""""Anonymousabout 9 hours ago

Nope, when they left upstairs he should have given then his wedding ring and told them that they could figure out who would were it. Left had devorice papers served on her as fast as possible gone full scorched earth on her for Adultery. Got the devorice and moved on with out the cheating cunts."""""""...... I agree with this anon, (everything, but the awful spelling and grammar), otherwise the comment is justified!

114FSO114FSOover 1 year ago

Disliked it completely. Susan lied the whole time of the marriage. Helen played on Susan. They both kept the affair from Matt. When he figured out the cunt was cheating, then with who, he should have walked, filed under adultry, and listed Helen as the interloper.

BURN BOTH to the ground. The two cunts thinking they could manipulate Matt, and throwing the 3-way image was simply working on his mind. The true BITCH is HELEN. When Matt saw the two of them in bed, he should have simply walked in, packed a bag while they were fucking, and as he is walking out the door, left his ring on the table. Myself, I may have thrown a complete box of ammo on top of them, simply letting them know the damage they have done. This is truly one of the most fucked up stories I have read on this site. What a way to CUCK A Loving and Trusting husband. I could NEVER TRUST either of the bitches ever again. I would publicly burn both of their lives. Damn the torpedoes, Full Speed Ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with many of the comments below me. The fact that they had a sexual relationship & kept it a secret, even if they said they wanted to tell him, was tantamount of betrayal- @ least his trust. That he eventually allowed the sex with both underscores the fact that he’s at least a bit weak, backbone wise.

—— IF they admitted much earlier abt their relationship & he agreed to the 3 way sex, that’s one thing. But they kept it a secret until almost forced, by way of his talking to Helen.

—- As the kids were no longer a problem due to their age, & the fact of their secret, when the women went upstairs, he should’ve made the decision for his wife & told her to leave for Helen’s house- he’s divorcing her & suing for the house.

—- 3 stars. Well written but didn’t like the results. Bob

rjordanrjordanover 1 year ago

A little different, but completely believable. People are very adaptable. Well, not so much the previous commenters, but some people. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Isn't life complicated?

Well, duh....

Getting the plaudits for the quality of writing out of the way, the composition and personality delineation were quite good, giving each of the 3 main characters the kind of inconsistent behavior that this kind of triad would very naturally encompass. I've been there, done that, and can certify that NOTHING is EVER completely and calmly settled--emotions just don't work that way. Plot development reflected that inconsistency and therefore seemed logical to me.

Kudos on a good story, with the interesting fillip of "the other woman" being exactly that.

More please.

MLJ

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Read it again, changed my opinion of the story somewhat. She cheated and betrayed him as did Helen.

Divorce is the appropriate but you could not help yourself and went for a threesome which you thought your male readers would go for.

You were wrong, cheatis still cheating and having him stay on u make hi a knowing cuckold.

This relationship will fail in the end.

Rescored the story from 4/5 to 2/5

Moonbat74Moonbat74over 1 year ago

Except the lying and betrayal is still there like a massive turd in the punchbowl. Couldn't work in real life, Matt would have to ditch the slags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dick them ho's down good fucking job. Fuck them both up the ass in front of eachother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don’t like sharing!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

I could have accepted the three-way more if they approached him BEFORE they became intimate.

\

Grammar was very poor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Deceit kills everything.

Boardman68Boardman68about 1 year ago

Well, Matt sure got totally manipulated!!!

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

MMMMMMM oh that was just so sensual, nicely written, great character and sex descriptions.

MarkTwineMarkTwine11 months ago

So now adultery is okay. It’s not the fact that she fucked a woman. It’s the fact that she cheated on him and kept the secret that Helen was still in love with her. Fucking them is one thing but he could never trust either of the cheating skanks.

Rayjag1980Rayjag198011 months ago

Reread, then rescored. Lowered it as it doesn't matter whether she cheated with either sex, she cheated, trust was destroyed. I think the story would have been bolder for MC to have walked away but author went the easy route and did the "every man's fantasy" route.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's still Adultery but easily slved. Just divorce then all 3 of them can live together happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

They had a relationship before Susan met Matt. But after a while, the love affair returned as Susan & Helen became lovers once more. So much so that Susan started neglecting Matt until he mentioned something to Helen, being a close friend. Bottom line, he was left out & the two women cheated on him. He should've made the decision for Susan that she couldn't make for herself & divorced her. If nothing else, hearing her that time when she told Helen she shouldn't have left her like she did.

Having a 3-way might be good if everybody agrees in advance; being their relationship was done secretly, & with Matt only getting loving once/ week, it's hardly a total agreement. The trip with just Helen & Matt was bullshit, meant to soothe his annoyance & hopefully (for her) redeem Susan in his eyes. He shouldn't have been around long enough for that to happen. In the end, cheating is cheating, no matter what the sex of the cheaters are. 3 stars Bob

WillowghbyWillowghby9 months ago
Makes You Go Hmmmmmm...

In the absence of trust, loyalty, integrity and faithfulness...is there still a marriage? Do vows mean nothing?

Divorce the bitch and then decide if an ongoing three-way is the way to go.

Just another man's opinion...

Thanks for the interesting dilemma, satindesires.

Keep 'em comin'!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As they say… A guy is easily led by his cock. The MC proved that! In my opinion both betrayed him… kept him in the dark and led him by his nose. In the end he was a cuck…but like a pig in the mud..he was happy to get sex…so he let his pride and all else that made him a man go down the drain!

mndhanson017mndhanson0178 months ago

Doesn't matter if it's a man or woman, a cheat's a cheat, all you did was make Glen become Helen, I'd still walk away, I can get a threesome elsewhere, not one where it is meant to control me. Helen was no friend, if she was willing to give up, Matt should have told her to leave and never come back, that includes no contact, just leave and should have found someone, seriously, she had 20 years, makes herself no better than her prick of an ex

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica7 months ago

If it works for them, why should anyone care?

doctrptdoctrpt7 months ago

Cheating is cheating. Lies are lies. Trust betrayed, what do they really have?

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy597 months ago

Sorry, he caved. Ployamorus won't work for that guy. You had it going in a great direction. He should have left her with Helen, quit his job, sold the house, whatever.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA6 months ago

Although it is not my thing. I can see a benefit of having two women lovers and just enjoying it... Also the story was understated but in a concise manner. I enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Irishladdy is right the polyamory thing just won’t work. Disaster after a while no matter how it’s done.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow.... real and very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

We three have been together so long it was called pluralism when we began. Three great careers, five children and two orphaned family children and never looked back. Both wives are attorneys and I'm a semi-retired doctor. We did it by always treating each other as we want to be treated, total honesty and keeping feelings positive. This story has an authentic feel to it. Thank you for sharing this great story.

//Dr. Rex

doctrptdoctrpt4 months ago

His entire married relationship was built on a lie. Male or female, lies are lies and cheating is cheating.

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

Nope, selfish, deceitful wife wanting it all and not willing to remain faithful to her husband.

Husband should have instigated divorce proceedings that may have indirectly woken her up. If not, he would have then understood he had lost her completely.

Helen, was a nasty piece of work never forgiving him nor Susan - the ultimate revenge.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 month ago

Would never work, your story is still a fantasy and in the end the conniving manipulative women will spent more time together than he will with them.

3/5

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 1 month ago

What a cocked up relationship. MtM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A week later and he still hadn’t seen a lawyer. Always going to RAAC.

redboat7redboat7about 1 month ago

Wow!! Another Great Story!!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

This isn’t one of your good stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...