4 Little Words - Story C: Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'd really like to involve you baby, maybe fulfil a fantasy for you. If... if you want to see us together, we can do that. I think it might show you it's not what you are imagining, it's not sordid, it's just us loving each other and being close."

I looked across at Helen who smiled nervously, she really was very attractive. I knew they were manipulating me, using the thing all men are easily manipulated by, but I had to admit it was appealing. A tried and tested male fantasy, seeing your wife with another woman. I reminded myself that the fantasy couldn't cover her infidelity, but I might get a cheap thrill out of it.

"We'll go up, please join us when you are ready Matt, we want to share our love with you."

With that Susan stood and took Helen's hand and walked upstairs with her, admittedly the view of two perfect arses and my wife leading another woman was hot. I cursed my hardening cock as the betrayer he was and took a long swig of beer. In the end I couldn't resist, I went up to see them caressing each other on the bed. Both were down to their underwear, including stockings and suspenders, that bitch knew all of my weaknesses. Both of their bodies were stunning, real mature women still in their prime.

Their lips so perfect, I saw Helen open her mouth and Susan's tongue slipping between her lips, whilst their hands wrapped around each other as they reclined. Their kissing became constant, both gentle and yet needy. Once the bras were removed I saw their soft skin pressing together, their breasts and nipples dragging against each other, it was truly a highly erotic scene.

I thought it would be a voyeuristic turn on, a bit like a porno; but it was almost serene, the way they moved together was... beautiful. Their eyes never left each other; even I could feel the connection. If ever there was clear demonstration of love, this was it.

Helen looked powerless in Susan's arms. Then I heard it, a gentle whisper, "I always loved you Helen, I still do, I shouldn't have left you like that."

I know they had told me much the same, but hearing it said directly was so much worse. It stung but it also felt like I was intruding on something personal; I quietly turned and made my way back down the stairs.

I was staring out of the kitchen window having another beer, when they came down 30 minutes later.

I sensed Susan walking up behind me and felt het hug, "Why did you leave Matt?"

"Honestly, it felt like I was intruding, you were lost in each other, you seemed so natural. It was actually mesmerising and beautiful."

"That is lovely of you to say, why so sad then?"

"It was also utterly tragic, I was hoping it was going to be 'just sex', might even have been a cheap fantasy thrill, but it clearly isn't. I heard you say you should have never of left her, I've never felt so alone."

I heard Helen gasp from the far side of the kitchen as Susan hugged me tighter.

"I didn't mean it that way, meeting you was the best thing that ever happened to me but I ended it badly with Helen. I never want you to feel lonely Matt; there is no need I am still here for you. Please come to bed now, make love to me, Helen won't mind."

"A pity fuck after you've already had your lover, I don't think so."

"No not like that, making love with my wonderful husband."

"To be honest you both looked right together, you moved in unison, it was... "

Helen interrupted, "You know that's how I feel when I've watched you two together for the past 20 odd years, you just seemed to fit together and I was on the outside. You have your whole full happy lives together perfectly in unison."

"Do you think it's your time now, have you waited in the wings long enough?"

"No, you're my friend too Matt, I would hate to be the cause of you breaking up, you're both special to me. You make Susan the woman I love, she is better for having you in her life."

My head was spinning; I wanted to scream in frustration.

"Actually I don't think I love just Susan, I think I love you both. I don't want you to be hurt; we care for each other too much for that. Maybe we can work something out; it doesn't have to be a choice between us and hurting the other."

Susan must have seen the stress of the situation over whelming me. They'd had weeks more than me to think things through and had each other to talk to.

"Please come to bed Matt and just rest, we can try and sort everything out in the morning, we are all emotionally exhausted. I just want to spend the night with you, like we always have. Helen will take the spare room if that makes things more comfortable."

I seemed unable to make any decisions and couldn't face more questions and decisions; I just crawled in to bed exhausted. Susan took her normal position on my left and Helen the spare room. I didn't cuddle or even touch her; it didn't feel like she was mine anymore.

I must have been totally exhausted as I fell asleep almost immediately, when I woke in the morning, I found myself sandwiched between Susan and Helen. My hip has pressed against Susan's arse and Helen's leg draped over my back leg, I could feel the heat from her pussy against my thigh and my cock started to react. I tried desperately not to move or wake either of them up.

Just then I felt Helen lean forward and kiss my back, whispering, "Good morning."

I managed to turn around toward her, "What are you doing Helen?"

"What I should have done last night, involve the man I love."

"Love! Jesus I'm confused enough already, just give me some peace."

She shushed me and them kissed me on the lips, "I mean it Matt, I love you both, your inseparable and come as a pair; and you did say you were going to ask me out all those years ago."

"I don't want to be too indelicate but are you suggested me and you...."

She smiled broadly; it was quite disarming, "Yes if you would like that, then that is exactly what I am suggesting. I've always liked you, I hate the idea of you being alone or hurting you like we have, it's so unfair."

We kissed again, and I felt her hand find my cock which was now ragingly hard, "mmmm I see someone likes the idea."

"His cock isn't the only one,"

I was shocked to hear Susan's voice. My body jumped, my brain still in the mode of thinking I had done something wrong and I was cheating.

Susan leant up and looking at me, "It would be wonderful to see you both make love, I love you both so much and I know you would be great for each other."

My cock twitched in Helen's hand and she let out a giggle. "We have permission Matt, now why not come over and give me some of what Susan has been enjoying all this time. Just remember to be gentle, it's been years for me with a man."

I kissed her properly and it felt wonderful, sensual and erotic. I couldn't resist exploring her body with my hands, her arse was firm and pert and she seemed to like me taking a firm grip on it. Her breasts were perky and nipples responsive. She was slimmer than Susan, I could see her ribs and her stomach was fantastically flat. I thought about going down on her, but she was already writhing her hips beneath me and I couldn't resist.

I saw Susan take her hand as she realised what I was going to do. The feeling of penetration was exquisite, I eased in slowly making sure she was ok, before backing off and feeding more in each time. She kept kissing my face and mouth holding my face with her free hand. By the time I bottomed out she was panting heavily and clasped an arm around my neck holding on tightly.

Susan spoke gently, "Oh my, that is so hot; make her feel special Matt, make love to her?"

Helen looked into my eyes, I was checking out her reaction and she simply sighed, that turned into more of a moan as I took her. I eased into a rhythm as the murmurs and kissing continued throughout. This was making love and it was fantastic. I knew Susan still lay next to us but I was completely focused on Helen. I picked up the pace and she responded in kind.

Then Susan kissed her cheek and stroked her hair, "She's ready now Matt, "fuck her, fuck her hard... make her yours."

That was about the hottest line and the best invite I'd ever heard. I saw Helen grip Susan's hand tighter as I began fucking her in earnest. I not sure if it was my cock or Susan's words but Helen moaned loudly.

"Mmmmhmmmm Matt, fuck me lover."

I sensed the start of her orgasm and went for it. She had her legs clamped behind me and started pushing back, announcing that she was going to come. The timing was perfect as I drove in frantically and we both climaxed together.

I turned to see a tear escape Susan's eye, worried I asked if she was ok.

"That was beautiful, to see the two people I love connect like that was just perfect. I am so pleased for you both... for all of us, it was lovely to be a part of it. I rolled over and managed to cuddle into both women, asking Helen if she was ok.

I am wonderful thank you Matt, it was better than I could have ever have dreamed, it felt so close, I really do love you both so much.

Epilogue:

Helen moved in, we didn't make a big deal about it or announce our relationship but we didn't make it a secret.

At first there was a lot of jealousy, with both me and Helen wary of how much time each other spent with Susan. Susan saw it and booked a weekend away for us without her. It was the best thing we ever did. I was finally convinced Helen wasn't declaring her love for me just in order to keep Susan. And I realised the depth of feeling I had for her, I'd always been attracted to her, we'd been friends for years, but now I wanted the best for her as much as I did for Susan. I wanted to love, hold, cherish and honour her as per the vows in the same way.

Helen said it was the same for her; she seemed smitten and was all over me. There was no reluctance or doubts; she gave herself fully to our relationship.

It was enthralling and exciting but the best part was going home and both of us reconnecting with Susan. That just added more love and to our weird and wonderful relationship.

12