40,000 B.C.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her brother pulled away and smiled because he knew he had made her happy. He quickly mounted her. His cock glided into her slick vagina.

He fucked her as his grandmother had taught him with long slow strokes that brought pleasure to both parties. This was possible because she was well-lubricated.

"Oh. Oh. Oh." His sister moaned constantly.

Gar took advantage of her guard being down and kissed her lips. The girl who had objected and thought face-to-face sex with her brother was too intimate responded and kissed him back.

Gar pulled his cock out of her. She groaned in protest. He brought his head to her breasts. He kissed her boobs and sucked on her nipples.

"Oh," she cooed and appeared somewhat modified.

Her breasts intrigued him. They were small, soft, and cone-shaped. He marveled, "I can take her whole boob into my mouth! This is cool!" He swallowed it again and tongued her stiff nipple.

She squirmed under him and whined, "Put your cock back inside me!"

"Okay. You ride me. I want to play with your tits."

"Those little things? Okay."

They rearranged themselves.

Lasa rode his cock. She made it touch her how and where she wanted. Gar enjoyed her tight pussy. He used his free hands to play with her body. When he wasn't grabbing her little ass, he was squeezing her boobs and sucking on her oversized pink nipples.

"I've never had sex this long," Lasa said and giggled. "If my lovers had been this good, I'd have begged to be fucked every day instead of hiding and praying the men would leave me alone."

She resumed riding him and again focused on her pleasure.

"Ohhh," she moaned.

Gar's pleasure came naturally. His dick was in a happy, horny woman.

"Ohhhh!" she moaned as she climaxed. It was a term she didn't know. It was an event she'd never experienced until a few minutes ago when her brother performed oral sex on her.

Gar was happy to take his bliss. He groaned and shot his load into his sister.

She collapsed on him. He embraced her. They rested and enjoyed the fiery pleasure that surged through their bodies.

"That was wonderful," she said. "Why don't other men do it that way? They jam their cocks inside me, hurting me, and compound it by sawing in and out, further injuring my tender flesh."

"They don't know any better," Gar said. "They're only concerned with their pleasure. They didn't have a patient grandmother to show them a better way.

"Sex is better when the woman is wet and when she enjoys it," Gar said.

"AMEN!"

^^^

Gar, Jugs, and Lasa climbed the mountain and headed West. When they came to the spot where the landslide started, they paused to remember their comrades.

They didn't linger long. Death was a regular occurrence in their world. Dwelling on it did no good. The gods do not care what humans think.

Hard work gave them calluses on their hands. A cruel world hardened their hearts.

They trudged through the woods.

"Stop," Gar whispered. "I hear something."

The women obeyed.

The young man looked around. He'd heard a twig snap. He needed to determine if they were in danger. He gripped his spear with both hands and wondered, "What is it?"

He saw movement off to the left. He raised his spear, sprinted toward it, and gave his scariest yell.

A high-pitched voice screamed in terror in response.

Gar followed it and saw two children. The younger, a six-year-old girl, was shaking and was terrified. In front of her stood her nine-year-old brother. He held a bent stick with sinew attached. A small sharp projectile was pointed at Gar.

The boy tried to look brave. His lower lip trembled as he said, "Stop or I'll shoot.!"

Gar lowered his spear and said, "I'm not going to harm you."

He turned to his companions and announced, "It's two children."

He focused on the kids and asked, "Where are your people?"

The boy said, "Warriors attacked. I did what our parents taught us. I grabbed my sister, and we hid in the woods. We are supposed to wait for our parents."

The women had come forward and heard everything. Jugs asked, "How long have you been hiding?"

"Two days."

She reached into her pouch and gave the children food.

They ate the berries and root vegetables ravenously.

Gar turned toward his mother and said, "These two will slow us down. Let's go."

"No. We can't leave them here. They will die. I've seen too much death recently."

The little girl said, in a soft voice, "We don't eat much."

Her words touched Jugs. Her eyes misted. She looked at the boy and asked, "Do you know where your clan was camped?"

"Yes. It's not far."

"Son, let's take them to their camp. If they are good people, we can join them."

"Or they could join us," Gar said.

"I am called, Jugs," Jugs said. "This is my son, Gar, and my daughter, Lasa. What are your names?"

The boy was named Zep. His younger sister was called Leet.

Gar looked at the boy and said, "Zep, take us to where your people were attacked."

Zep held his sister's hand and walked further up the mountain. The little girl struggled.

Jugs could see that her son was becoming annoyed. She walked beside the girl and said, "Darling, you know the woods can be a dangerous place. We need to travel faster. May I carry you?"

Leet nodded.

Jugs scooped up the wisp of a girl, and the group traveled faster.

Gar looked at the boy and asked, "What's that thing you were pointing at me?"

"That was an arrow,' he said. He held up the bent stick and said, "This is a bow. When I pull back on the sinew, the stick bends. When I release the sinew, the bow snaps back to its original shape and propels my arrow forward.

"Let me show you."

The boy shot an arrow into a tree ten yards away. It struck it and embedded itself in the wood.

"Wow!" Gar said. "I've never seen anything like it."

"It's great. My father has a larger bow, and he can shoot arrows further than a man can throw a spear. It's good for hunting."

"I can see why. If you don't have to get right up on your prey, you won't spook them."

The woods thinned. They could see a clearing where the children's people had camped. It looked as Gar had imagined it would. There was disarray: blood, dead bodies, and looted possessions.

Jugs grabbed Zep and said, "I need you to stay here and protect us women while Gar checks out the camp."

Gar stepped out of the woods, gripping his spear. He walked among the dead and the debris. He heard a woman say, "Be strong, husband."

Gar followed her voice and found a woman sitting cross-legged on the ground. She was crying and cradling a man's head. The man was badly wounded.

The injured man coughed and spat blood out of his mouth. That caused the women to wail.

Gar looked around and saw no one else. He approached the woman.

She saw him and said angrily, "Are you back to finish the job? My man is mortally wounded."

She pulled her top off, bared her breasts, and said, "My children are dead. My husband will soon die. Stab me in the heart with your spear and put me out of my misery."

Gar was impressed with her bravery. She spoke resolutely. The light-haired woman appeared to be a little older than Gar. Mid-twenties he guessed. A half-breed. Her ample breasts were firm and high on her chest. The nipples were a pinkish brown.

Gar kept his distance and said, "I did not attack your people. I am passing through this land, traveling to my winter place. What were the names of your children?"

The women looked at him wearily before answering. She said, "Zep and Leet."

"You're children are alive. I found them in the woods."

Suddenly, her demeanor changed, and she asked hopefully, "Are they okay?"

"Yes. They are unharmed."

Her husband gave one last gasp. Gar and the woman had heard a death rattle before. They knew the man was dead.

"Mourn the loss of your partner," Gar said, "and I'll take you to your children. They shouldn't see their father like this."

She nodded. She took a moment. She looked at her man, kissed him on the cheek, and caressed his bearded face. She stood, covered her bosom, and said, "Please, take me to my children."

He did.

When the children saw their mother, they ran to her. She got on her knees, hugged them, and cried.

"Why are you crying, Mommy?" Leet asked.

"Because I'm happy to see you."

"Where's Dad?" Zep asked.

"He died fighting the invaders so we could live."

"What are we going to do now?" the towhead little boy asked.

"We carry on."

"Alone?" the girl asked.

The blonde woman looked at Gar and said, "Sir, we are alone in this treacherous world. I beg you, for my children's sake, allow us to join your clan."

She prostrated her body on the ground at Gar's feet.

Jugs gave her son a look that said, 'You must."

"Rise," Gar said. "I will grant you your wish. I will fight to protect you and your kin. Know that our clan was decimated by a landslide. My mother, sister, and I are the only ones left.

"You are welcome to join us, but if you commit, you cannot decide later to leave. My protection comes at a cost, and that is fidelity. You and your children are mine until I release you from your oath.

"What will it be, woman?"

"I submit," she said, and she began to remove her skirt.

"Stop," Gar said. "I accept your word. We can complete the compact later after you grieve the loss of your husband and clan."

"Good sir, I suspect I will mourn them forever."

"The sun will not set for hours," Jugs said. "Perhaps we should leave this place. The marauders might return, and winter is coming."

"Yes," Gar said. "We have many miles to travel, and I'd like to be rid of this place where so much evil was consummated. Tonight, after our meal, we can complete our transaction."

The woman nodded.

"Lady, what is your name?" Gar asked.

"I am called Leer."

"I am Gar," the tall young man said. He introduced her to his mother and sister.

Leer bowed to her new leader. She looked at his mother and sister and smiled. Her eyes fell on the older woman's heavy chest, and she asked, "Is your name really Jugs?"

Gar's mother laughed. She shook her shoulders, causing her bosom to bounce and quake, and said, "My mother named me, Juju. When I was pregnant with my firstborn, my breasts became enormous and have remained large.

"Everyone started to call me Jugs, and the name has stuck. No one has called me by my birth name for twenty years."

"Mom, I never knew," her son said. His face turned red as he spoke. "I wasn't making fun of you and your breasts. I thought Jugs was your name. It is all I've ever heard anyone call you."

"It's all right, son. If it bothered me, I would have mentioned it."

She cupped her breasts and said, "I have jugs. It's okay to call me Jugs."

Gar was relieved his mother was a good sport. He looked around and saw hides and other things they could use strewn on the ground. He said, "Before we leave, we should gather anything of value."

The group gathered hides, containers, fire starters, and tools. Zep found his father's bow and arrows. Gar fashioned a simple sled that he could drag along the ground to carry the items.

Gar put Leet on the sled, and the small group followed the path to the West.

"Leer, where does this path lead?" Gar asked.

"There are valleys and fields on the other side of the mountain. My clan learned the location of an out-of-the-way valley. I can show you how to get there.

"The spot we winter in has a clear stream that provides sweet water. The woods have small game, berries, and good roots. The deer like the meadow and usually are plentiful."

"That sounds like a nice place," Lasa said. "I like the fact that it's remote."

"Yes," Gar said. "We will go there. If it is safe, we shall live there."

Before the sun went down, they made camp. Gar started a fire. The women and children scavenged for food. They found edible roots. Jugs cooked them in a pot with water and spices over the fire.

Everyone ate.

Leer gathered her kids, brought them to Jugs, and asked, "Would you watch my children while I pay homage to Gar."

"Gladly," Jugs said brightly. "They're in luck. I have lots of bedtime stories to share."

Jugs, Lasa, and the kids settled by the fire. Jugs covered the little ones with a hide and said, "Once upon a time, there was a squirrel named Elvis..."

Leer mouthed, "Thank you" and went to Gar. He was just over the rise of a small hill. She found him sitting by a small fire, looking at the stars.

She sat beside him and gazed silently at the heavens.

"What do you think the lights in the sky are?" Gar asked.

"I don't know. Some say they are the souls of brave warriors or offspring of the sun and moon."

"Hmmm," Gar grunted. "Those are plausible explanations. My grandmother said some giants had a quarrel with the moon, and they threw stones at it, poking holes in the sky. The great light that illuminates the sun and the moon comes through those holes."

"Interesting," Leer said.

Gar looked at her and said, "You are a beautiful woman."

The moonlight allowed him to see her make a face. She scoffed at the idea and said, "I'm an ordinary woman."

She took his remark as a cue that he wanted to have sex with her, and she removed her top. She draped it over her shoulders for warmth. Her breasts were exposed. She looked at them. Her nipples were very hard.

She said, "I'm an ordinary woman with the usual bits. I have lumps on my chest and a slit between my legs.

"I hope that's all you're interested in," she said apprehensively. "One leader used to put his cock in my butt. It hurt. I would be in pain for days."

"I won't do that to you," Gar said. "We don't have to have sex tonight. You lost your husband. We've each lost many members of our clan. These are trying times!"

"The gods are always testing us," she said.

She undressed completely and lay beside him on a skin. The chill in the air gave her goosebumps and made her nipples tall and pointy. She had a lovely body. She was very white in the areas her hides covered and very tanned in the other areas.

She said, "I'm glad to make official my allegiance to you. Am I a horrible person if I admit that I want to have sex with you because I hope for a second that I'll forget the horror my children and I have recently experienced?"

He shook his head no.

"The dying man you saw me with was not the father of my children," Leer said. "He was my third mate since the father of my children passed away. Four good men died in six years. That's a lot."

She laughed self-consciously and added, "Are you sure you want to bed me? My lovers have a short shelf life."

Gar laughed and removed his coverings.

Leer looked at his hard cock. It was a little bigger than her last husband's penis.

In her mind, she said, "Thank you, the mother of all things. He doesn't have a tiny dick or a giant one. I can handle one that size. Let's hope he spoke the truth when he said he has a normal man's appetite and he doesn't shove his thing up my ass."

Gar lay beside her. His cock pressed against her thigh. He caressed her body. His hand touched her neck, her pert breasts, her firm belly, and the soft curls above her sex.

"I've not seen a woman with light-colored hair between her legs," he said.

"It's the way the mother made me."

"It's pretty. I like it," he said.

He brought his head to her crotch as he stroked the blonde curls. While he was there, he examined her opening. She had a neat gash behind her pubic hair.

"Oh," she moaned softly as he gently caressed her sex.

He smiled. He was happy that he'd pleased her. He did the thing his first lover taught him. He licked her vulva with a broad tongue.

"OH!" she gushed.

He tongued her quim, found her bean, and focused on that.

"Oh. OH! Ohhhhh," she moaned. "No one's ever done that to me before."

"Do you like it?"

"Like it? I love it! Where'd you learn that?"

"When I came of age, the leader of the clan forbade me to be with any of the women capable of birthing children. The only person I could have sex with was the oldest woman in our clan.

"She was kind and patient. She insisted I be a gentle lover and learn how to please a woman."

He resumed pleasuring her with his tongue. He flicked his tongue against her clit and did so for a long time.

She resumed moaning. Her sex grew wet.

Gar pulled off and said, "Grandmother loved it as much as you do when I went down on her."

He slid up her body and kissed her lips. He grabbed his cock and slipped the head inside his new follower.

Leer kissed him passionately, grabbed his ass, and pulled, forcing his penis inside her. He got the hint and drove into the blonde.

He was hard; she was lubricated. His cock bottomed out.

"Ohhhhh," they moaned.

They paused and looked into each other's eyes.

"Wow!" Gar said. "Your pussy is smug, warm, wet....wonderful!"

"I've never been treated like this. Your tongue made me so wet and so aroused. I needed to have you inside me," she said and giggled.

"Do me!"

Gar was tempted to plow into her, but he remembered his grandmother's admonitions, and he fucked her with long slow strokes.

"Ohhh," they moaned.

"This is wonderful," she said.

"I don't want to ever stop," Gar said.

They each fought their nature and delayed their orgasm because they didn't want this moment...these sensations to end, and they didn't want the connection they felt to be broken.

They kept at it, going longer than either had ever done before.

Finally, the moment came. Gar groaned, "Ahhh. Ohhh!" He pounded his cock into the young woman.

She heard his cry, felt his cock swell, and knew he was climaxing. She redoubled her efforts and ground her clit against her lover's body. She found her magical moment.

"Ohh. OHHHhhhh!" she hollered as she came.

They were transported to another world.

They lay together, enjoying their bliss.

After resting, they looked at one another. She was radiant. He blushed and said, "That was the best sex I've ever had."

"For me too," she said. Her face was flush. She said, "I hope we can lay together again."

"Count on it."

They dressed and returned to camp.

Leer slept with her children. Gar, Lasa, and Jugs lay together.

"Warm me," his mother said.

He spooned her. Lasa spooned him.

His mother said, "I heard you two moaning. Was she satisfactory?"

Mindful that he'd been having sex with his mother and sister and not wanting to upset them. He said, "She was satisfactory.

"Just okay? From the cries I heard, I thought you might be done with me and my saggy jugs," his mother teased.

"Your position as the mother of the leader is secure. We will bed each other, and I will come to you for advice."

Jugs turned her head, kissed him on the cheek, and said, "It is right that you have partners your age."

She grabbed his hand, placed it on one of her big breasts, and said, "Give your sister and Leer lots of babies. I will be happy to play nursemaid and grandmother."

Lasa snuck her hand down his front and grabbed his limp penis. "Huh," she grunted. "The stranger drained you. It's okay to enjoy her. She proved herself to be fertile. Please don't neglect me."

"I promise I won't."

^^^

Gar woke and found two women in his arms. He was on his back. Lasa and Jugs were snuggled next to him with their heads on his chest and their soft breasts pushed into his sides.

He smiled and thought, "What a lucky man I am."

He freed himself, not without a few complaints from his bedmates, and left his tent.

He found Leer cooking grains over the fire. He greeted her, "Good morning."

"Good morning."

"So you drew the short straw and had to get up early and cook breakfast?" he asked good-naturedly.

"It's no burden. I'd be making breakfast for my children. Your tentmates did suggest I perform this task since I got to have sex with you. We've come to an understanding. We share the work and share the leader."