40,000 B.C.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come to Momma," Jugs said, and she welcomed him with open arms. The young man caressed, kissed, sucked on, and marveled at her breasts.

Jugs reclined and gave him full access. He drank her milk.

Dat mostly played with her magnificent mammaries. At times he was too rough, and Jugs called him on it.

"Hey lover boy, My tits are big, but they're not tough. They are soft to the touch and tender. Be nice as you explore them."

"Sorry. I got carried away," he said. He appeared genuinely regretful.

"I know." She smiled and said, "You're not the first man who's gotten overly excited by my bosom."

He was red-faced and embarrassed. She grabbed his head, pulled it to her breasts, and said, "Enjoy them."

He buried his face in her cleavage, marveled at their size and softness, and explored them with his hands, mouth, and lips. He was gentle.

^^^

Their kiss ended, and Lasa and Gar undressed. Gar asked, "What do you think about the new guy?"

"He's handsome. We need another man." Her nipples were hard and spiky. Her little breasts shook as she stepped out of her hides.

Gar stared at them and smiled.

"What are you looking at?" she asked, suddenly feeling shy under his steady gaze.

"I'm looking at my beautiful sister and her adorable breasts."

"They're little," she said, blushed, and covered her large areolas with her hands.

Gar pried her hands away, kissed a nipple, and said, "They're lovely. Tits don't have to be giant like Mom's to be attractive."

He stood naked in front of his naked sister. His cock grew hard as he nursed from her soft boob.

"Oh," she cooed and wrapped her arms around his head.

They went to the ground. His mouth came off her breast, and they kissed. She ran a hand through his hair. He groped her ass.

They kissed more while they caressed body parts. She tightly gripped his penis. He slid a finger inside her vagina. She hungrily touched his muscular chest and arms. He cupped a butt cheek and squeezed it.

"Ohh!" they moaned.

She took his cock into her mouth and sucked.

"Sister, I appreciate your intention, but don't suck on it like you're sucking the marrow out of a bone," Gar said calmly. "While I enjoy seeing my cock in your mouth, the real pleasure comes from you caressing it with your tongue while your lips slide up and down my shaft.

"When I fuck you, my dick moves in and out of you. Your vagina provides lovely friction. When I'm in your mouth, you provide the motion. Use your tongue to massage my dick, and let your lips snugly hug my shaft.

Lasa changed her approach.

"Oh! Yes. Like that. Exactly like that!"

He let her pleasure him until it felt too good.

"Babe, that's enough. Fuck!" He pulled his dick away quickly and took a deep breath to calm himself.

Lasa sat on her heels and looked pleased with herself.

"Another second, and you'd have made me cum. I don't want to come in your mouth. I want to cum in your vagina and give you a child."

She reclined, spread her legs, and said, "Good. Because that is what I want. Put your cock in me, Brother. I'm wet. I'm ready."

Gar mounted his sister and thrust gently. His dick slid into her gash. The thrill, the pleasure, caused them to moan and search out each other's lips.

They kissed as Gar gently and deeply penetrated his younger sister.

They languidly had intercourse for a long while. Neither had the desire to rush or change positions. They felt a strong closeness, a special warmth, and wonderful sensations.

Gar was caught by surprise when Lasa climaxed.

He increased his speed and orgasmed.

They lay together in blissful silence.

Lasa got up, peed, and returned to Gar. She said, "Cuddle with me. I'm spending the night. This has been perfect. If I go back to my tent, Mother will babble on about Dat. She'll tell me how big his dick is, how long he lasted, and what he likes.

"I'm not in the mood for comparing our evenings. You elevated me to a wonderful place. I don't want to come back to Earth. Hold me, and let me remember our time together.

If I'm lucky, you will be in my dreams. If I'm really lucky, you got me pregnant."

"Stay. Stay in my arms forever, dear sweet sister."

He spooned her and held her tight until sleep overtook them.

^^^

While Gar and Lasa were enjoying each other's bodies, Abba was blowing Trek. She quickly got him hard and had him moaning.

She grabbed his hand, brought it to her slit, and said, "Sucking your cock has made me wet. Rub my button while I get you off."

"Whatever you want, Sister. Your mouth is providing me with immense pleasure."

He fingered her until he climaxed.

She fingered herself until that special joy overtook her.

^^^

Meanwhile, Dat was with Jugs sucking on her large breasts and drinking the milk she provided.

"I love your tits!"

She chuckled, tousled his hair, and said, "I can tell."

Dat sat up and looked at the big woman. She was shorter than him and wider. She had the stocky Neanderthal build: short limbs and a barrel chest.

He kissed her lips and then decided to kiss all of her. He kissed her cheek, neck, and collarbone. He lifted her arm and kissed her armpit.

"What are you doing?" she asked as she laughed.

"I'm getting to know you. I want to see, touch, and kiss all of you."

"That's a lot of territory to cover. Are you sure you don't want to stick with the fun parts? You could poke me."

"I'll poke you, but not now."

He explored her body, sniffing and kissing her everywhere. He kissed her sex, thighs, and her feet. He turned her over and kissed the back of her neck, the back of her knees, and her ass, including her asshole.

She was giggling the whole time. When he touched her anus, she said, "Hold on. Unless the god of all gods tells me to allow you to stick your prick in my shitter, stay away from there. It's dirty, and you'll hurt me. Understand?"

"Yes."

She rolled over, spread her legs, and said, "I think in your rush to see all of me, you didn't spend enough time on my slit. Kiss it again. Taste me."

The young man knelt between her legs, sniffed her cunt, and kissed it. There was something about the way it smelled, earthy and musky, that caused him to linger.

He kissed it again. He tongued it and tasted its salty tangy flavor. He was intrigued and did it again. And again. He was hooked! He dove in and wholeheartedly ate her pussy.

Jugs sighed, moaned, and thought, "Thank the gods this one has a curious nature!"

"Oh! That's it, lover. Lick my pussy!"

Her words turned nasty and graphic. They made Dat's cock throb.

He gave her pussy a tongue lashing.

"Ohhh!" Jugs hollered as she came.

She was transported to another plane of existence. When she returned, she chuckled and said, "Your tongue sent me to a magical place. Time to satisfy you."

She pulled him on top of her.

He shoved his cock into her and rutted.

He didn't last long.

"Oh! Ohhh!" he cried as he came.

Jugs held him tightly while he rested and enjoyed his orgasm.

When he opened his eyes, he said, "That was fun."

"So I've been told," Jugs said and chuckled. "When you're ready to go again, you have to take me from behind. Men like my jugs. They love my big ass."

They lay together. It wasn't long before he got hard again.

Jugs got on her hands and knees, shook her large bottom at him, and said, "I'm all yours."

He knelt behind her, caressed her considerable bum, and said, "You're right. I thought your breasts were nice. This is spectacular."

She laughed and said, "Men seem to like it. I'm sopping wet. Stick your cock in me and plow me!"

Dat did just that. He fucked her with abandon and moaned loudly when he came inside her.

^^^

At breakfast the next morning, there were six smiling faces.

The group marched with renewed vigor and covered more ground than usual.

While the women set up the evening camp, Dat and Gar went hunting. Dat had his spear. Gar brought the large bow and arrows. Gar bagged a good-sized buck.

"I wouldn't have believed it," Dat said, "if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. Your projectile, the arrow, flew three times further than any man can throw a spear."

"Yes."

"This will revolutionize hunting. No more crawling through the woods to sneak up on animals or stampeding them off cliffs. You can shoot your arrow at a distance and silently kill the prey.

"I must have one," Dat said. "How can I make one?"

"Zep," Gar yelled. "Do you know how to make a bow and arrows?"

"Yes. I saw my last father make one."

Trek joined the guys, and they listened as the boy explained the process.

"Zep, you and Dat go into the woods and get wood for three bows and a bunch of arrows," Gar said. "Each of us will have a bow, and we'll have a spare.

"Trek, you make us arrowheads. I'll dress the deer."

The men gathered the needed material and followed the boy's directions. Shaped stone heads were affixed to the arrows. Bows were made.

^^^

"Jugs, I'm starting a second fire," Gar said. "We'll eat some of the deer and smoke the rest, so we have meat in storage. You get dinner ready. It'll take many hours to smoke the meat. Trek, Dat, and I will take turns smoking it."

"Works for me," his mother said.

The clan ate dinner.

When they were done, Gar said, "Jugs and Lasa, I need you to watch the kids while Leer is with me. Trek, watch the meat."

Gar turned to Dat and said, "Dat, you can have Abba. When you're done, relieve Trek and watch over the meat. Abba, if you and Trek want to get together that's fine.

"I'll take the third shift smoking the deer. Any questions?"

There were none.

His family played with the children. Gar escorted Leer to his tent.

Abba said to Dat, "You don't have to lay with me." She pointed to her face and said, "If the scars put you off."

She lifted her top and showed him the full extent of her injuries. She had one pretty breast. The other side of her chest was so disfigured he wondered how she'd survived.

"I heard the story about the cave lion," Dat said. "You and Trek were lucky to survive. I believe in luck. Some people have it, some don't. Your battle scars don't put me off."

"I want to lay with you. I hope some of your magical good fortune rubs off on me, and the tit you have is a mighty fine tit!"

She smiled at the good-looking young man and said, "What are you going to do with a lucky prick?"

"I'd share it, of course!"

They laughed and went into Dat's tent where they undressed and lay together.

^^^

Gar and Leer walked hand in hand to his tent. She was giddy. They undressed, lay on the hides that covered the ground, and came together to kiss.

She rolled over onto her back, pulled him on top of her, and maintained the kiss. They made out.

After many kisses, Gar slid down her body and sucked on her pinkish-brown nipples that topped her ample breasts.

"Mmmm," she moaned, ran her hands through his shaggy hair, and held him in place.

His actions and soft lips made her feel warm and gooey inside. As she became more aroused, he mixed things up. He bit, pinched, tugged on, and rolled her hard nippled between his thumb and index finger.

"Oh!" Ohhh," Leer moaned, loving it and getting more turned.

Gar slid down her body and ate her pussy. She was very wet, very fragrant, very tasty, very appreciative, and very loud when she climaxed.

"Oh! Oh! Ohhh!!!

She fell silent except for her heavy breathing. It took a minute for her to recover.

"I love you," she said. "And I love what you do to me!"

"You're welcome," he said as he crawled on top of her and thrust his cock into her slick, wet vagina.

"OH!" she cried out.

He plowed into her with long, steady strokes.

She bucked into him and peppered his face with kisses.

He matched the pace of his frisky partner, and they fucked each other's brains out!

^^^

A similar encounter was happening between Dat and Abba.

They kissed.

He played with her breast. First, with his hands. Then, with his mouth, lips, and tongue.

"Oh! I like that," she said.

He continued the breast play. After a few minutes, he placed his hand on her sex and caressed it gently on the outside and the inside.

"You're wet," he said.

"I am. Do you want to poke me?"

I do," he said. He mounted her and pushed his penis inside.

"Ohhh!" they groaned.

He stroked in and out of her and said, "Your pussy feels wonderful."

"Your cock feels wonderful inside me. Can you stay hard long enough to get me off?"

"Probably not," he confessed. "It may take two pokes."

He thrust into her, grunted, and came in a short time. After he regained his breath, he said, "That was good."

"For You!"

Abba let him rest. They talked. He casually played with her good boob. He got another erection.

She squeezed his cock, playfully pushed on his shoulders so he lay on his back, and said, "My turn to be on top."

She straddled his hips and impaled herself.

"Mmmm. Nice," she moaned.

"Thanks."

"Why you cheeky boy."

He gave her his best smile.

She rode him and enjoyed his dick.

He cried out and came a second time, leaving the pretty woman hanging.

^^^

The day began as the day before and the day before that. The clan had breakfast together, packed, and continued their journey with Gar in the lead.

Around mid-day, he rounded a bend in the path came upon three people, and stopped.

"Hello, Gar," said Drark. He smiled and added, "You survived the landslide."

There was his old leader with three Neanderthals he didn't recognize. There was a forty-year-old male who was wounded and two females.

Gar stood his ground. The people following him caught up with him and stood behind him.

Drark waited for them to assemble and said, "The gods smiled on me that day. I see you, Jugs, and Lasa were also fortunate. You've brought others in to replenish our ranks. Good. So have I.

"Give me food," Drark ordered.

"You do not give my clan orders," Gar said sternly. "Ask. I may decide to share." He stood tall.

"Ha," Drark laughed. He responded angrily, "Boy, I am your leader. Talk to me that way again, and I will cut out your tongue!"

"You are not my leader. Stand aside and let my people pass."

"And if I refused? Will you challenge me?"

He stood tall and looked menacing.

Gar removed the bow from over his shoulder, put an arrow in place, and said, "Stand aside, or I will smite you."

"With that little stick?" Drark said and released a full-throated laugh. His demeanor quickly changed. He snarled, brandished his big spear, and charged the twenty-one-year-old.

Gar calmly fired the arrow. He struck the big man in the right shoulder.

Drark looked stunned and stopped his charge.

"Take another step, and I will kill you," Gar said.

Drark screamed shrilly and resumed his attack.

Gar shot another arrow. This one struck him in the center of his chest. Drark dropped to the ground dead.

The man who was with Drark raised his hands and said, "My family and I have no quarrel with you. We were not with him by choice. We were part of a small group. Drark killed our leader and some other members of our clan. He wounded me and declared that my family and I belonged to him.

"He has been terrorizing us and raping my wife and daughter."

The man looked scared. So did the women with him who huddled around him.

"I believe you. Drark was a cruel man," Gar said. "You may go your own way."

The man knelt. His women were intertwined with him, so when he went down they did too. He said, "We have no kin. I am a farmer, not a fighter. I can feed your people.

"I beg you. Let us join your clan, or surely we will perish."

"Are you sure?" Gar asked. "I will require you to pledge your loyalty to me and follow my orders."

"Lord, I see your people are in good health and are well fed. You sought to peacefully continue your journey. You did not attack. You defended yourself and your people when Drark pressed the issue. We will take our chances with you. I acknowledge you as my leader.

Gar looked at the females with him and said, "Women, no one will rape you, but you must submit to me. You are mine to bed and to share with my men. There will be times when you can be with your man."

"We will serve you well," the older of two women said. She removed her top and exposed a fine pair of breasts. She had oversized brown areolas. Her nipples became hard quickly in the cool air.

The woman gave her daughter a hard look. The younger woman's face reddened, she sighed resignedly and removed her top. She had smaller breasts with light pink nipples.

Gar looked into the young woman's brown eyes and asked, "How old are you?"

"Eighteen, Leader."

"Have you birthed any children?"

"No. In our last clan, the men did not poke women under eighteen."

"Are you still untouched?"

"No. Drark poked me."

"Very well. I am called Gar. What are your names?"

"I am Frak," the man said. "This is my partner, Eeth, and our daughter, Gurl."

Gar nodded and asked, "Are you hungry?"

"Yes."

"People, we will take our noon break," Gar said. "Jugs, feed our new friends. Dat, take Drark's spear, strip him of anything of value, and throw his body into the ravine.

The new women covered themselves and helped the group set up camp. Everyone fed.

Gar walked up to the three newcomers, reached out his hand, and said, "Eeth, come lay with me."

"Take me instead, sir," her daughter said as she stood.

"Why?"

"Drark took me roughly the first night," Eeth said. "My slit is still bruised and bloody. In a day or two, I shall be healed."

Gar nodded, and said, "Come to me when you are healed." He faced the daughter and asked, "Are you also injured?"

"No. Drark was angry at my father for not immediately submitting to him. They fought. My father was injured, and we became his property. Drark took his anger out on my mother to spite him. They are close. They have been partners for twenty years.

"He was not gentle with me, but he was not as purposely vicious as he was with my mother. I can lay with you."

Gurl took Gar's hand, and they walked to a secluded spot. She undressed and showed him her body. She was young. Her skin was smooth and had the youthful radiance people her age possess.

She had a typical Neanderthal build: short and sturdy with a thick body. She had a wide nose below her soft brown eyes and a bony ridge above.

She also had bruises on her body and a bite mark on her breasts.

Gar saw her injuries and asked, "Are you up for this?"

"Aye. I've some bruises. Mother tells me some men like it rough. What can a woman do but endure? Nothing about our lives is easy."

Gar disrobed. His cock was hard. He said, "What you say is true. Why the gods make it so, I don't know. I will be gentle. Kindness is a virtue I try to live by when possible."

Gar embraced the young woman. She flinched, "Sorry, I'm new to this. You are only the second man I have been with."

"Your father never lay with you?"

"No. He loves my mother and enjoys her. He says I am beautiful, and he loves me, but he has no desire to bed me."

Gar felt her body trembling. He could feel her heart beating rapidly in her chest. He stood still and held her in his arms. He didn't grope her. His hands remained on her back. Her soft skin pressed against his hard body. His erection rested against her belly.

Neither spoke for a long couple of minutes.

Gar moved a hand to her chin, tilted her face toward his, and kissed her softly on the lips. It was a long and gentle kiss.

"Oh," she moaned. Her body stopped shaking and became less rigid. She hugged him tightly and pressed her lips against his for another sweet kiss.

They necked.

She moaned and pulled him into her.

Gar dropped a hand to her ass and squeezed it.

She giggled and said, "Why is it I like it when you squeeze my bottom?"