40,000 B.C.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. So bedding me is one more chore?" Gar teased.

Leer smiled brightly and answered, "Having sex with you last night was no chore. I've never enjoyed being with a man so much. You made me gasp for air. My body trembled, and I experienced pleasurable sensations I'd never known before.

"They heard us moan and cry out," she said and blushed, "They said it's only right that after knowing such joy, I should handle this task today."

"Was last night worth it?"

"YES!"

Leer realized she'd been too enthusiastic. Her face turned bright red.

"I very much enjoy laying with you and hope we do so again," she said. "I was told I must wait my turn. Your mother and sister also have a claim on you. I must let them go next."

Gar grinned and said to himself, "Never has there been a waiting list to sleep with me."

The others rose. Everyone had breakfast. Afterward, they packed up the camp and continued their journey to the West.

Gar led the crew and pulled the sled.

Midmorning, he stopped, and said, "I see two people, a man and a woman, resting on the path in front of us."

"Do you think they are dangerous?" Lasa asked.

"Everyone is dangerous until proven otherwise," he answered,

"It's early for someone to need to rest," Jugs said. "Maybe one is injured."

"We don't have time to take to the woods and circle them," Gar said. "Get off the path and hide in the woods. I'll check it out."

The women scurried into the woods. Leer hid with her children,

Gar went forward. He called out to them, "Hello. I mean you no harm."

They scrambled to their feet. The man didn't move as quickly as the woman. When he stood, he was crooked. Something was wrong with one of his legs.

Gar approached them slowly. As he got closer, he noticed the woman's face was disfigured. It looked like an animal, a bear or cat, had struck her, and the claws left their marks. She'd lost an eye.

The man raised his arms, showed he wasn't holding a weapon, and said, "We are not a threat."

The woman cried and said, "Good sir, have pity on us. I was attacked by a cave lion. My brother came to my aid, and the beast turned on both of us.

We bare scars and injuries from our encounter."

"Not many people survive a run-in with a big cat," Gar said.

"We have been abandoned by our clan," the man said. "They say we have bad luck."

"I'd say you were lucky to escape with your lives."

"Thank you, sir," the woman said. "That is how we view it. I think they kicked us out because they view us as damaged goods."

She pointed to her face and said, "I am not as pretty as I once was." She lifted her top and showed her torso. "I lost a breast, but my arms, legs, mind, and slit still work."

The man said, "I was one of the tribe's better hunters, but the cat damaged my right leg. I can no longer run. I am not completely useless. I can forage with the women."

He didn't look happy describing his new role. He added, "If you accept us into your clan, I will not request a woman because I am not a warrior or hunter."

Gar looked at the man with concern and said, "You are lame, but you're still a relatively young man. You still have desires."

"I will take care of him," the woman said.

"I don't know," Gar said.

He looked at the woman and said, "If he is with you, then you are unavailable. This could cause unrest in the group. He isn't doing a man's job, why does he get to lay with a woman? If he had a child with you, that means another man does not."

"You are correct sir," the man conceded.

"I have a solution," the woman said. "I will satisfy his needs, but not allow him to poke me. I'll use my mouth."

"What?" the men said in unison.

"I'll use my mouth. Why not? A hole's a hole, and if he shoots his seed into my mouth, I can't get pregnant."

"How is a mouth going to satisfy a man?" Gar asked.

"Yes," her brother asked. "How does that work?"

"I'll show you," the woman said.

She knelt in front of her brother and said, "Hold your robe up."

He did and exposed his limp penis.

She leaned in and slurped his dick into her mouth. She sucked and massaged it with her lips and tongue.

"Ohh," her brother moaned, sounding surprised. "Your mouth is warm and wet like a slit and capable of pleasuring a man."

His sister sucked his dick and stroked the shaft with her hand until it was fully hard.

Her brother looked astonished. He moaned and groaned.

The woman pulled off and showed Gar the thick cock and smiled proudly. She wrapped her lips around his erection and mimicked the in-and-out motion of fucking by moving her head back and forth.

"Ohh," her brother groaned loudly. He shot his load into her mouth.

The woman patiently accepted his cum, opened her mouth to prove that she'd made her brother climax, and swallowed it all.

Her brother staggered back and said, "Oh, by the gods. That was as good as lying with a woman."

Gar had an erection, and it was visible under his kilt.

The woman saw it and said, "Good sir, may I show you what I did?"

He nodded and lifted his robe. The woman crawled over and wrapped her lips around his member. She repeated her actions and achieved the same results,

"Ohhhh!" Gar cried out as he squirted into the scarred woman's mouth.

His body slumped as he gasped for air, felt light-headed, and wore a silly grin on his face. He said, "That was fun. That could satisfy a man without risking a pregnancy."

"May we join your clan?" the woman asked. "We both will work hard and earn our keep, and I will satisfy my brother's needs and yours and any other man of the clan.

"Do you swear fidelity to me?"

The siblings were about to kneel and say "I do." when they heard a battle cry and saw Jugs and Lasa running toward them.

Gar had his back to his clan. He turned to see what was happening. His family slowed and stopped shouting.

They came upon him, and his mother asked, "Are you all right? We heard you cry out and thought the woman hurt you."

"I'm fine." He laughed and said, "From your vantage, it might not have appeared that way. She sucked my cock."

"She did what?" his sister asked.

"She took my penis into her mouth."

"Why would she do that?" Jugs asked, clearly bewildered.

"She was showing me how a man could be satisfied without putting a woman at risk for getting pregnant," Gar said. "Her mouth...anyone's mouth can be a substitute for a woman's slit."

His mother and sister looked at him with their mouths agape.

He said, "I'll explain it to you tonight when we camp."

Gar called to Leer, who was still hiding in the woods with her children. He waved them forward.

Introductions were made.

The gimpy man was named Trek, and his sister was named Abba.

The group bolstered with two new members, resumed the journey. Questions were asked and answered. Everyone got to know each other.

Zep walked with Gar and practiced shooting his bow and arrow. Gar tried it and discovered it was fun. He got the large bow. The two engaged in target practice as they walked.

Gar got the hang of it, and his accuracy improved.

^^^

They covered a good distance and set up camp a half hour before the sun went down. Trek joined the women in scouring the woods for dinner. Gar hunted with the bow and arrow and killed a rabbit.

Jugs cooked, and everyone ate.

"Ahh," Lasa sighed after finishing her portion. She said what everyone was thinking, "Brother, It was good to have meat again. Thank you."

"I was trained by the best," Gar teased. He looked at the boy and said, "You need to thank Zep for our meal."

Everyone laughed and thanked Zep. The boy smiled. He looked like he might burst. He was so proud.

The children were put to bed, and the adults gathered around the fire.

"So what did you do to my son that made him cry out?" Jugs asked Abba.

"Let me tell the story so everyone gets us up to speed," Gar said.

The others got comfortable.

"Trek, Abba, and I were discussing joining our clan. They have limitations. Abba is scarred, blind in one eye, and missing a breast.

"Trek was a hunter and warrior, but after defending his sister from a cave lion, the injuries he sustained to his legs have made him lame. He can't run or hunt. He can gather food with the women.

"Trek said he would not demand a woman since he can no longer do a man's work. He is in good health and still has needs. Abba offered to satisfy him and do so without letting him poke her, so she is available to bear another man's children.

"Abba, are you going to take it up the butt?" Leer asked. She looked horrified at the prospect.

"No. I'm going to use my mouth as you use your vagina. Both are wet warm cavities that can accommodate a cock."

"What? Why would you do that?" Lasa asked.

"I'll do it because I love my brother. I want him in the clan. He will not need to sleep with any of you because I will satisfy his sexual needs."

"How do you do it?" Leer asked.

"Yes. Show us," Jugs requested.

Abba looked at them and saw that they were seriously interested. She moved, sat beside her brother, and asked, "Do you mind?"

"No. Go ahead," he answered. He flipped up his kilt and exposed his penis. It was small and looked like a mouse hiding in a nest of black hair.

His sister grasped it, stroked it, and stuck it in her mouth. She sucked and tongued his cock.

"Oh!" Trek moaned. His penis grew bigger.

Abba sucked and licked his penis.

When he had a full erection, she pulled off, showed it to everyone, and said, "He's ready. Instead of having him thrust in and out of my vagina, he will be inside my mouth, and I will provide the motion by bobbing my head up and down."

She took his cock into her mouth and bobbed her head. Everyone could see her lips sliding up and down his shaft. She took nearly Trek's whole cock into her mouth.

While she performed oral sex, her brother moaned and groaned.

"Ohhh!" he cried loudly when her actions triggered his orgasm. His cock fired streams of cum into her mouth.

She stroked his penis and captured his seed.

When he exhausted his load of sperm, she pulled off and showed the women his spunk in her mouth. The women gasped; she swallowed.

"Wow!" said Lasa.

"How did it feel, Trek?" Gar asked.

"Great. As good as a tight young woman."

The women had questions. Trek and Abba answered them.

Lasa went to Gar and asked, "Watching that was arousing. Can I lay with you tonight?"

"Mom won't be mad?" he teased.

His sister laughed. She said, "No, but she'll expect your best effort tomorrow night."

"I'd like to be with you, but I have to initiate Abba," He said. He shrugged his shoulders and gave her an 'I'm sorry' grin.

"Tomorrow's mine."

He nodded, kissed her, and patted her tight bum as she walked away.

"Abba," Gar called out. "I've accepted your brother's pledge of loyalty. If you want to be a member of this clan you must submit to me. Now!"

"Yes, leader."

They found a secluded spot and lay together. Gar studied her face. He ran a hand across the scars and said, "You poor thing. That must have hurt."

"I surprised the cave lion. I didn't see him. I practically stepped on him. He gave me a swipe with one paw and sent me reeling. Nothing had ever hurt that much. I thought my face was on fire.

"He came to me and bit me. His teeth went through my leather top and sunk into my breast. He shook his head and ripped my boob and top off.

She removed her clothes and showed Gar her torso. It was as scarred and mangled as her face. Her left side was perfectly normal. It had a fine breast and a thick, dark nipple. Her right side didn't look human. It was disfigured and discolored.

He ran his hand over her injury. It was rough to the touch.

"Lucky for me, my brother was nearby. He heard my screams and the animal's growl. He stabbed it with his spear. The tip broke. He beat the cat with the shaft. It snarled and struck him severely damaging his legs.

"My brother never gave up. He fought the beast and drove it away. We collapsed. The healer of our clan stopped the bleeding. The shaman prayed for us, and we survived.

"Sir, I have one eye and one breast. I can contribute to the clan."

She grabbed his penis and brought it to her sex. She said, "Nothing was damaged here. I can give you pleasure and bear you a son."

Her slit did feel the same as any Gar had touched. He kissed her and thought, "Her lips are like other women."

He closed his eyes and continued to kiss her. He forgot about her scars. He sensed a need, a hunger in her kisses.

"Ohhh! This is nice," she moaned. "It's been so long since I've been with a man. If you allow me, I'll fuck your brains out."

They kissed and caressed each other's bodies. It was nice. Both became aroused.

"Did you like it when I sucked your dick?"

"Yes. It is pleasurable."

"Would you like me to do it to you?"

"Yes. I still want to poke you and, if the gods smile on us, to have a child with you."

"Oh!" Gar cried out as she sucked his cock.

"Oh. That was nice," he said when she pulled off him. "I want to return the favor and lick your sex. Can I?"

"No one has done that to me," she said.

She lay on her back and spread her legs.

Gar pushed her fur aside and kissed her snatch. He explored her sex with his tongue, running it along the outside of her sex and working his way inward.

"Oh! Wow!" she cried out.

He looked up at her with a face shiny from her juices and asked, "Good?"

"Great!"

Gar ate her pussy, enjoyed the taste of her, and then focused on her button.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" she yelled. The sensations overwhelmed her, and she orgasmed.

Gar was trapped against her nether region because her body spasmed and her legs clamped on his head. He smiled, knowing he brought her great pleasure, and lay his head against her furry vagina.

"Wow!" she said after she recovered.

"Sorry," she said when she realized she was holding him captive with her legs. She released him.

"Not the worst place to be. Your thighs are soft, and your pussy is delicious."

He climbed on top of her and kissed her lips as he slid his cock inside her.

"Oh!" they hollered.

Gar stroked his cock in and out of her. She was so wet and so aroused that he could give her it all.

"Oh. You know how to spoil a woman! First, you lick me until I lose consciousness. Then you put this great cock in me! When the word gets out, every woman will want to join your clan."

They enjoyed each other and rotated through a variety of positions.

He was on top of her and saw her one good eye roll up into her head, she cried out, spasmed, and came on his dick.

He took his release.

They were lost in a world of bliss and fell asleep naked in each other's arms, cuddling under a pile of hides.

In the morning, she woke him with a kiss.

"Morning," he murmured.

"Morning."

She climbed on top of him, inserted his morning erection in her, and rode him tenderly.

"Ohhh!" he cried out as he came inside her.

She kissed him and said, "Thank you for the baby juice. It'll be wonderful to have your child."

"Thank you," he said and kissed her sweetly.

"Ahem. Breakfast is ready," Jugs said. "If you two can bear to be separated." She laughed.

"Thanks, Mom. We'll be there in a minute," Gar said.

The couple blushed.

^^^

The small clan got into a rhythm.

They had breakfast, walked, and broke for lunch. Gar would have sex with one of the women. They'd walk more, set up their camp for the evening, and one of the women would spend the night with Gar, and they'd fuck.

The lunch break was short. Gar would only cum in his woman once. In the evening, he'd take her two times.

He would have poked her a third time, but he needed to hunt and kill something to feed his crew.

He divided his time equally with the women. If last time, they had a lunchtime quickie with him, the next time they'd spend the night with him.

They did this for eight days.

On the morning of the ninth day, his mother dressed after a lovely night of lovemaking with her son and said, "That was fun, Son. All the women have enjoyed laying with you. If we aren't all pregnant, it's not your fault."

^^^

The group continued their march. Gar was in the lead. Trek was at the rear.

A voice called out, "Hello."

A young man stepped out of the woods in front of Gar. He was dragging a large deer, smiled, and said, "I have more food than I can eat. Would you like to share in my good hunting?"

"Stay where you are!" Gar shouted. He motioned to his group to close ranks behind him.

"Who are you, and what do you want?" Gar yelled.

"My name is Dat. I was hoping to share a meal with you. We could get to know each other."

Still wary, Gar asked, "Are you alone?"

"Sadly, yes. I was kicked out of my clan because the leader was jealous of me. It was a problem that I am young, fit, and good-looking."

The young man smiled and shrugged his shoulders. He hadn't lied.

"The leader is haggard and has passed his prime. He is upset that the women prefer to lay with me, so he exiled me."

"If he is not up to the job, why don't you take his place?"

"Because he is my father," he said bluntly. "We may not get along, but I can't kill him."

The men stared at each other.

"That shows a level of loyalty," Gar commented.

"I'm looking for a new clan," Dat said. "You appeared to need a man. You have a boy too young to do anything and a man too lame to be of much help."

"Aye, I could use a good man. Will you recognize me as the undisputed leader of this clan?"

"Yes," Dat said.

"Skin the animal, we'll have a feast, and I'll introduce you to everyone. Let's see if we are a good match."

Dat prepared the deer. Jugs roasted it on a spit over a fire. Everyone ate well that day.

Dat proved to be a convivial individual. He didn't take himself too seriously. He told good stories. The women liked him, and so did the men.

The clan marched for another three hours and set up camp for the night. Dat did what was asked of him without complaining or commenting.

The group finished off the deer and talked. Dat seemed like a good guy. He didn't make any demands.

Gar grabbed Jugs by the elbow and guided her away from the group. When they were out of earshot, he asked, "What do you think of Dat?"

"He seems nice. He's friendly and good-looking. He can help you hunt."

"Yes. He's done what I've asked without complaining. He hasn't asked for a woman."

"You know," Jugs said. "You could use some help in that area. We all love having sex with you, but there are four of us and only one of you."

"I am supposed to be with Lasa tonight. You're next up. Do you want to lay with him?"

"If you twist my arm," she said and grinned broadly. "I'll break him in and check him out...For the good of the clan."

"Yeah. Right!"

They returned to the group and Gar said, "Dat, do you still want to join our clan?"

"Aye."

"Bend the knee and swear your allegiance to me."

The young man did

Gar smiled and announced, "Friends, we have a new member."

The small group cheered.

Lasa, you're with me tonight," Gar said. "Dat, you can lay with Jugs."

Lasa popped up and hurried to her brother.

Dat stood, smiled, and said, "Thank you, Leader."

Leer prepared her children for bed.

Abba and Trek went to their tent.

^^^

Dat went to Jugs and said, "I am honored to lay with you."

"You smooth-talking devil. Let's get naked!"

^^^

"Brother, I've missed you," Lasa said.

"Me too."

^^^

Everyone went to their tents.

Leer lay with her children.

Abba sucked her brother's cock.

Jugs quickly showed her paramour why she was called Jugs.

Lasa jumped her brother and planted a big kiss on his lips as soon as they entered his tent.

^^^

"Those are the biggest tits I've ever seen!" Dat exclaimed.