40,000 B.C.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rubbed her belly against his cock and said, "By this time, Drark was shoving his cock into my dry vagina and hurting me. He never kissed me on the lips."

She blushed and said, "No one has kissed me like you did. I like it... a lot."

"Good. I like kissing you, hugging you, and grabbing your butt. There's no need to rush. I'll poke you. There's a lot of things...nice things we can do before that."

"Like what?" asked the nervous, red-faced woman.

"Lie with me' I'll show you."

They lay on skins. He covered her with his body and her furs.

He looked her in the eye and said, "Kissing is fun. There is more of you that needs to be kissed."

"Like what?"

Gar showed her.

When he kissed her neck, she shivered. When he kissed her collarbone, she sighed. When he kissed her nipples and breasts, she moaned.

Gar explored her breasts. They were tiny compared to his mother and big compared to his sister. He gently squeezed them and sucked on her nipples for a long time.

She cooed and moaned. Her insides got warm. Her pussy got gooey.

"Enjoying yourself?" Gar asked.

"Yes! Mom told me it is nice to lay with a man. My time with Drark was horrible. I love what you're doing to me."

"Good."

Gar slid down her body and knelt between her legs. He looked at her fur-covered gash and gently brushed his hand over it.

Gurl became embarrassed. Her face turned red. She knocked his hand away, covered her slit with her hand, and babbled, "Ah. Oh. I don't think you want to be down there. I'm wet. It smells. I'm not sure why."

Gar smiled kindly and said, "It's all perfectly normal. It's because of what we have been doing. Your body is providing fluid as lubrication so my cock can slide inside you without hurting you.

"The liquid and odor is not objectionable. Men find it delicious," he said as he licked some off his hand.

The expression on her face was one of pure shock. She became apoplectic when he brought his mouth to her gash and licked her slit. She was shell-shocked watching him eat her pussy.

She was so flabbergasted it delayed her brain's ability to process the wonderful sensations his actions were generating. The pleasure hit her like a sledgehammer.

"OOHHHH!"

Gar pulled away and looked at her. She was a sight. Her brain was overloaded by several emotions: fear, nervousness, embarrassment, and joy.

Gar chuckled and said, "You look overwhelmed. We'll do this another time. It'll make sense, and you can enjoy it. Let's finish for now."

He crawled on top of her, slid his cock inside her, and fucked her.

I'd say her eyes and the expression on her face reminded me of a pinball machine registering a win. Lights were flashing, bells and whistles were sounding. It was chaotic. But that reference would mean nothing to our characters.

Gar took his pleasure and came in on the over-stimulated and confused young woman. He lay beside her until she came to her senses.

"Wow! That was unexpected," Gurl said. "Mom said sex was fun, but...Wow!" She looked at him with wide, excited eyes.

They cleaned up, dressed, and returned to the group.

The clan packed up and continued their journey. All the women gathered around Gurl and listened to her description of sex with Gar. The women shared their experiences with him and other men. There was a lot of whispering and laughing.

Dat left the group an hour before they set up camp. He hunted with his bow and was successful. He rejoined the group, and a celebratory meal was had in honor of the new people.

Afterward, Gurl babysat the youngster. The adults paired up: Abba with Trek, Dat with Jugs, and Gar with Leer and Lasa.

Frak sat with Eeth. They talked. She was not well enough for anything more.

"The two of you want to be with me tonight," Gar asked Leer and Lasa. "I'm not sure how this is going to work."

"We will make it work, Brother," Lasa said.

"We heard the story about what you did to Gurl today," Leer said. "You rocked her world. All the women are wet and horny, and no one wants to have to wait to have sex until tomorrow.

"Usually, you get it up twice at night," Lasa said. "That'll be one hard cock for each of us which is better than none."

The women entered his tent and giggled like little girls before the summer solstice ceremony as they undressed. They checked each other out. Leer was pleased to see she had bigger, better breasts. Lasa thought her butt was better.

Gar stood and watched in awe. His two favorite lovers were naked and wanted to have sex. "This is going to be epic," he thought.

^^^

Abba and Trek undressed. She sucked his cock. He played with her good tit and fingered her slit.

"Ohh," they moaned.

Abba pushed her brother on his back and mounted him.

"I want a poke," she said. When he didn't voice an objection, she grabbed his cock, lined it up and sat on it.

"Ohhh. That feels nice," she said.

"Wonderful," Trek groaned.

She rode him. They found bliss.

^^^

Jugs and Dat raced to get undressed. They kissed passionately and lay on the ground. It was no surprise that soon he was playing with her breasts and suckling from her nipples.

The big woman laughed and ran her fingers through his hair. She allowed him plenty of time to enjoy her boobs. Then, she pushed on his shoulders and guided him between her legs.

He ate her pussy like a starving man eats anything he can get his hands on.

He lifted her legs, placed them on his shoulders, and pounded her pussy.

It worked for both of them. They cried out as they came.

^^^

As Gar undressed, he said, "Have you given this any thought? Am I to take turns." He kissed his sister on the cheek and then kissed Leer.

The women looked at each other and shrugged. Lasa said, "I figured we'd work it out as we go."

Leer nodded.

Gar smiled and said, "Here's a thought. I like kissing each of you, and you like kissing me. So it stands to reason that you would enjoy kissing each other."

The women pondered his words, leaned in, and kissed.

"That was okay," Lasa said hesitantly.

"Wait a second," Leer said. "Are you going to say next that since we enjoy you sucking our breasts and eating our pussies, we should enjoy doing that to each other?"

"Well..." Gar said.

Lasa put her arms around Leer, rubbed her cone-shaped breasts against the other woman's bigger tatas, and said, "You know, Leer. Following Gar's logic, we don't need him at all. I'll do you, and you can do me, and we can kick the jackass out of the tent."

Lasa planted a big kiss on Leer. Leer responded in kind, and they moaned loudly.

"Hey! Hey. I was kidding," Gar said. "I'll make this work and leave you both quaking."

"I don't know," Leer said. "This girl is a pretty good kisser."

Lasa copped a feel of Leer's bosom and said, "These are some mighty fine boobies."

Gar inserted himself between the women. He kissed Leer and gave Lasa a nice smooch. He said, "Here's my plan. We cuddle, kiss, and enjoy some breast play. Then I'll go down on you and make you cum."

"That'll work for me," Lasa said. "You don't have to poke me. A nice orgasm from your tongue is enough."

"Yes. Me too," Leer said.

"I apologize for bringing up the subject of some hot girl-on-girl sex involving my favorite partners," Gar said. "I was being selfish."

He sat on a deerskin and pulled the women to the ground. He positioned them side-by-side. He made out with the near one, Lasa, and reached past her to caress Leer's boobs and toy with her nipples.

He switched sides, kissed Leer, and fondled his sister's breasts.

He moved again so he could canoodle with Lasa and finger Leer. He had them both moaning. Then he changed sides, kissed Leer, and fingered his sister.

Leer heard Lasa moaning and said, "Your sister is ready to pop. Go down on her."

Gar lay between her legs and licked Lasa'a pussy. Leer knelt beside Lasa and watched them. She heard the other woman moan. She noticed how long and how hard Lasa's nipples were and casually touched them.

"Ohhhh," Lasa moaned loudly.

Leer blushed and pulled her hand away. Lasa grabbed her hand and brought her hand back to her boob. Leer brushed the front and back of her hand over the other woman's breasts.

Lasa smiled at her. That gave Leer the confidence to do more. Leer caressed her breasts and pinched her nipples.

Leer toyed with the woman's breasts while Gar worked his magic with his tongue.

Leer pinched a nipple harder than usual and triggered Lasa's orgasm. The woman shouted, and her body spasmed.

They had a short break.

Gar performed oral sex on Leer. Lasa knelt beside them and bravely touched the other woman's breasts as she moaned and squirmed for Gar. She did what Leer had done to her, including the rough nipple play.

Leer moaned approvingly, and she reached out her hand, snuck it between the other woman's knees, and fingered her.

Lasa spread her legs and humped her hand.

"Gar, I'm close," Leer said. "You haven't orgasmed yet. Why don't you poke your sister?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Lay on your back," Leer said. "I'll sit on your face, and you can continue to lick me. Lasa can straddle your hips and ride you. We might all get off at the same time."

"Okay," Gar said.

He rolled over onto his back. The women got into position, facing each other. Leer lowered her pussy onto Gar's face. Lasa sat on her brother's cock.

The women kissed and fondled the other's breasts while they rode Gar.

Hearts pounded.

Everyone gave and received stimulation in multiple ways.

Gar couldn't see what was happening, but he heard the smacking of lips, gasps, and sharp cries unrelated to what he was doing, so he suspected the women were engaged with each other. Especially when he found his sister's finger rubbing the button he was licking.

The threesome action didn't last long. Circuits were overloaded. Everyone shrieked, climaxed, and collapsed into a heap of sweaty bodies.

^^^

Two nights later, after dinner, Eeth came to Gar and said, "I am healed. I can submit and give you what you are owed."

The two of them went to his tent and undressed. Gar looked at her. She was an attractive woman for a Neanderthal. His cock got hard. She looked a lot like her daughter but with a fuller figure and sagging breasts.

"How do you want me?" she asked.

Gar embraced her and kissed her lips. She didn't kiss him back.

He pulled off and said, "You say I own you, but you won't kiss me?"

"No leader has kissed me. They take my body without any concern about me. Tell me what you want, and I will do it."

"I want our time together to be pleasurable...for both of us."

He gave her a serious look and said, "We will be sex partners, not soulmates, so I don't expect professions of love, but we can enjoy being together."

He caressed her breasts. Her nipples got hard. He said, "See how your nipple responds to my touch?

"I am asking you to participate and not to hide your responses. When I kiss you, kiss me back. When I give you pleasure, moan and sigh. Can you do that?"

"Yes."

He kissed her again. She kissed him back. He gently handled and squeezed her breasts. Her nipples grew hard and long, and she cooed.

They went to the ground. When Gar explored her body, she caressed him. When he brought her pleasure, like when he suckled at her breasts, she moaned.

He fingered her vagina.

She spread her legs and groaned approvingly.

Gar licked her pussy.

"Ahh!" she yelped.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No. I cried out because no one had done that to me before. I was surprised by the intensity of the feeling your tongue produced."

"I meant to delight you, not have you jump out of your skin," Gar said and chuckled.

"Some women are more sensitive than others. I can dial it back. I want you to feel warm, for your pussy to get wet, and for you to experience joy."

He used a gentle, less direct approach to stimulating her clit. He took her from 'This is nice' to 'This is great' to 'This is awesome!'.

"Oh. Oh! Ohhhhh!" she cried out as she orgasmed.

Her body spasmed. She held her breath and focused on the fiery feeling flowing from her fingertips to her toes.

When she opened her eyes, she smiled. She said, "I thought my daughter was exaggerating when she discussed being with you. I didn't know this kind of joy was possible."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I enjoyed tasting you and bringing you pleasure. How about a nice poke?"

"Sounds great."

She sat up and reached out to him. He moved toward her, and they kissed. It was a long passionate kiss.

When they broke apart, she said, "Everything you do is surprising."

"What? That was just a kiss."

"It was a lovely kiss. Your lips are warm and soft."

"What's surprising about that?"

"Nothing. It was the fact that your lips were covered with my dew, and I tasted myself. You made a lovely kiss hot and naughty."

She swiped a finger across her labia, popped it into her mouth, and said, "I taste damn good. I wouldn't know that if not for you."

She reclined, grabbed his erection, slotted it at her slit, and said, "I hope you can surprise me again."

Gar lay on her and drove his dick inside her.

"Ohhh," they moaned.

She was wet enough that he could shove all of it inside her.

"Nice start," she teased.

Gar kissed her smirking lips and sawed in and out of her with long slow strokes.

He enjoyed her hole; she enjoyed his dick.

He got off her and said playfully, "On your hands and knees, wench."

He plowed her from behind roughly.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she grunted in rhythm with his rapid strokes.

He slowed down, caressed her ass, and said, "You have a nice bottom. It's a joy to look at. When the weather warms, I shall order you to be naked so we all can appreciate your ass."

She laughed and blushed.

He leaned forward, continued to fuck her, and played with her breasts. He said, "These are nice too. I love how a woman's breasts hang when they are facing the ground."

"It's not surprising you admire breasts. Your mother has the biggest pair I've ever seen. Leer has nice ones too."

He squeezed her tits and said, "Yes. I am blessed to have attractive women in my clan. They each are special in their own way."

"What's special about me?"

"Beside your ass?"

"Yes," she answered, laughing.

"Your ability to trust me and trust yourself. You allowed yourself to enjoy your time with me."

"What's special about my daughter?

"She has the glow and beauty bestowed upon young women," Gar said.

He pulled out of her, slapped her bum, and said, "This has been a delight. I need you to climax again and claim my seed."

She sat, faced him, and said, "I'm not sure I can climax again. I so rarely reach that state. Is it even possible to do so twice in one tryst?"

Gar flopped on his back and said, "Mount me. Ride me for your pleasure. You set the tempo, the angle, and the depth of penetration. Discover what feels best for you. I will climax when you climax."

Eeth mounted the young man. She did what he asked tentatively. She saw that he didn't care what she did. He didn't become impatient or demanding.

He smiled at her.

She discovered what felt best for her. If she moved in a certain way, she could make him rub her clit, and she very much enjoyed it when he rubbed her button.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhh!" she screamed as she worked her way to another orgasm.

"OHHhhh!" she hollered when the pleasure hit her.

"Ahh. Ohh," Gar groaned as he shot his load into the trembling woman who collapsed on top of him.

^^^

The happy group followed Leer's direction and made it to the secret valley.

Back home, it was cold and snowy. Here, the weather was temperate. The water was clear and sweet. Everything was just as Leer had said.

They settled in. They found many good plants to eat. Frak used his skills to cultivate them and increase their food supply.

Dat, Gar, and Zep proved adept at bow hunting and kept them well supplied with meat.

They prospered. The kids grew taller. The women's cheeks became rosy.

Their breasts, stomachs, and bums became bigger.

"Leader, I have good news," Jugs said after dinner a month after arriving in their Shangri-la. "I am with child."

"That's great!" Gar exclaimed.

"All of the women in the clan are pregnant."

"That is amazing news!" Gar said.

The news brought a smile to everyone's faces. It didn't affect their nightly

activity. The men and women continued to pair up at night and rotate partners.

Gar favored Leer and Lasa and slept with them often, individually and together. He invited the other women to his tent and allowed the other men to have sex with his preferred pair.

His thinking was that sharing built comradery and group cohesion, and if something were to happen to one of the men, the others would gladly take care of his partner because they all were partners.

Trek's injured leg was not a problem in the valley. He didn't have to run to help Frak plant, weed, and harvest crops. He built some lean-to's in the woods, and, from his concealed structures, he was able to kill game with his bow.

Because of his contributions, Gar gave him full access to the women. Left to his own devices, his preferred partner was his sister, Abba.

^^^

Spring turned into summer. The end of summer came. The women's bellies, breasts, and asses were large.

"Jugs, when are the babies coming?" Gar asked one night as they rested after dinner.

"I predict the babies will come around the time of the full moon."

"That soon? The men and I will build up our food stock. Anything else we should do?"

Jugs laughed and said, "Pray to the gods that we all don't go into labor at the same time!"

Gar offered his mother his hand. He escorted her to his tent.

The others, seeing that the leader had made his choice for the evening, paired up and went inside.

Abba was the odd woman out this evening. She stayed by the fire, watched over it, and listened in case Zep or Leet called out.

Gar and Jugs got naked. He looked at her in awe, and said, "You are glowing, and you're huge!"

He had a huge hard-on as he ran his hands over her body, marveling at the changes her pregnancy had wrought.

She chuckled and said, "I am big."

She grabbed his erection, squeezed it, and said, "Make our baby strong. Give me more of your life force."

She, like many people of her era, believed a man's semen gave women children and benefitted babies in the womb, so she and the other pregnant women continued to have sex for the good of their child.

Gar performed oral sex on his mother and plowed her from behind. He admired her tight slit and enormous ass.

In the other tents, the other men and women enjoyed their coupling.

^^^

Three weeks later, a red-headed stranger entered their camp. She did not sneak in. She strolled in plain sight, and she spoke loudly as she walked.

"My the gods bestow blessings on everyone in this place."

Jug said to Zep, "The men are in the field tending to the crops. Go get them."

The boy ran off.

Jugs did not feel threatened by the newcomer. She was unarmed, had a slight build, and did not look dangerous.

The woman called out to Jugs and the other women and said, "Peace be with you."

"Peace to you," Jugs said. "Can I offer you water? Food?"

"Yes. That is kind of you."

"Let's sit over here in the shade," Jugs said. She looked at Lasa and said, "Daughter, please fetch us some refreshments."

Jugs and the redhead sat on benches under a tree. Lasa brought them water. Leer brought them a serving tray with fruits and smoked meat.

"Thank you," the stranger said to her servers. She drank heavily from the cup and took and ate some of the fresh berries.

She smiled at everyone and said, "You are most kind. My name is Roja."

Jugs introduce herself and everyone else.