All Comments on '50 Stories In - Catch Up With Me'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really love the My New Black Daddy, checking everyday for an update 🥰

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

such a honest and heartfelt review of yourself. yes i like the stories you write, and read alot of them. the black boyfriend is so hot, thanks for that one, and i hope it gets another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really l;iked all the info. Plus loved the wife gets blacked series. I am aolder white man here.

MichaelstarrMichaelstarrover 1 year ago

Thanks for this insight into your writing. I've really enjoyed your story about Becky and the New Wife Gets Blacked and Wife Gets Blacked For Husband series. I'm looking forward to reading more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is amazing to read! I love your stories and you are the first one i check if you have posted anything new when i come here! I love the sequels plan i hope they come soon!!! Awesome work so far!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Blackmailed Becky and My New Black Daddy These are my 2 favorite story series. I hope to see you continue in this style very often. Above all, don't let yourself be influenced by a few rare people, the majority love your stories of non-consent

kennkennkennkennover 1 year ago

love your stories! hoping for new wife gets blacked chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Blackmailed Becky and My New Black Daddy These are my 2 favorite story series. I hope to see you continue in this style very often. Above all, don't let yourself be influenced by a few rare people, the majority love your stories of non-consent

nakedfaggotnakedfaggotover 1 year ago

Hey, this was awesome to read! Thanks for the update and can't wait for updates to My New Black Daddy

L15BtmBoiL15BtmBoiover 1 year ago

So nice to hear an authors thoughts. I love nearly all your stories (even some that maybe shouldn't appeal to a gay guy).

My wish list for stories/series to continue are:

Turned Out

My Daughters Boyfriend

My New Black Daddy

And Honeymoon (surprisingly, but I want to know where the husband was lol).

Keep writing, you're really good at it, and ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MY NEW BLACK DADDY series is by far my favorite! Hope you continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Blackmailed Becky was my favorite. Looking forward to the next chapter. It would be exciting to see Becky gets used for sex while she along with her husband are raising her bull's child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super to read this and have some insight into your thoughts and thinking, very much appreciated and I for one love all of your stories, so so many in my favourites. Please do continue to write and share your fabulous writing, sexy and dirty thoughts and I promise to continue loving them!. Keep safe keep happy and (hopefully) keep sharing the sexy enjoyable amazing filth......thank you thank you thank you

Q9331Q9331over 1 year ago

Thanks for being so open. I have enjoyed the new wife gets blacked series. I hope you can find a new chapter and please don't get discouraged!

txdavidtxdavidover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed reading this, it provided a lot of insight into where you’re coming from. You have a wide variety of stories and while Daddy Slut is one of my most favorites, there are other story lines I enjoy. Keep being true to yourself and write what you enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed reading this too and hearing your thoughts on the stories. I had hoped that you would write at least a part 3 to New Wife Gets Blacked, because for me you left the story wide open. It needs closure. I hope you reconsider and add this back on your stories that you want to continue on. Also you mentioned that you got a lot of bad comments on the story. To be honest, I didn't see that. I saw far too many positive comments and the hope that you would continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would like to read more of throat slut Sarah. That story had a lot of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am looking forward to the next part of the throat slut story. It is unusual to treat the throat as such a focus,so it makes a nice change. Also tattoos are always exciting.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed reading this, learning your story behind your stories. I post my bisexual cuckold stories in Loving Wives because I refuse to let the assholes win. Then I track the comments and usually delete the stupid ones you described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have thoroughly enjoyed everything I have read from you. I am patiently/impatiently waiting for another chapter of wife gets blacked out. Such a solid story and I stayed up until 5 am last night reading. Waiting for the moment they realize what's going on. Hoping that they both end up being black slots together.

SlutwifeukSlutwifeukabout 1 year ago

Some great stories I have enjoyed, hope you're from Manchester near me. Stick to writing in English after all we invented it xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing., I enjoy it. I don't understand how anyone wants to send hate, or negative feedback, it's fiction people. I want to tell you how much I enjoy "straight boy makes money," I was so turned on by how you wrote about the main character even tho he has a girlfriend. slowly starts loving playing with his butt, and sticking his fingers in his butthole, & how that leads to butt plug & dildoes, "so hot"

I came so hard, when you described him sucking dick for the first time& how he felt. I could imagine how he felt. I can't wait for you to continue this amazingy hot story. Thanks again

m1km1n30m1km1n309 months ago

Read your 100-stories summary first by mistake, and then found this first one. Again, great to hear all your thoughts on storylines and categories. As a straight women, yes, I totally enjoy gay male stories, and can do so without fetishizing gay men. (I am low key fascinated and jealous of how easily pleasure seems to come to most males, and really…there’s no such thing as too many dicks in a story.) Anyhoo, thank you for being so invested in our collective pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...