50 Stories In - Catch Up With Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Masseuse

An ambitious one if I'm being honest. Truth be told, I'm not one to read or watch trans porn. However I almost wanted to challenge myself and I found that I really enjoyed it and I am planning on writing more trans stories.

I find it the best of both, I get the gay male side of it but also with a sexy woman taking control. So if you liked this, be prepared for more.

Bottom for the Night

I wrote a few different stories for a while and when I wrote this I didn't have a lot of time. So I wanted to whip out a quick and hot story of a guy getting seduced by two older men.

This took me a few hours to write and I loved every minute, I had to stop half way through to actually sort myself out. Which to me is the whole point of it all.

Step Mommy Seduction - Lana

I wanted to have a go at the lesbian category myself so I wrote this. Similar to so many porn clips online, a step mum seduced by her step daughter. An easy concept that I wanted to make my own.

I enjoyed writing it and I plan on writing similar stories in the future if they are enjoyed by you all.

Half of the ideas I have for stories are if I have seen or read something and I want to put my own mark on it, so watching a porn clip I wrote this.

Wilfrid's Boarding School

This is a new story so as I am writing this I don't know how it will be received. It's a different one for me and a strange idea. But as I like to test myself I thought why not.

I wanted quiet a large story that isn't that realistic in our world but takes place in this universe that I've made.

Mixed with flash backs and men with masks on to keep you all guessing what is going on and trying to figure out what happened.

I don't know if this will be liked, but I intend on writing this for a good few chapters and have it become quiet an important story in the universe I have created.

The Twistedverse

Many of you have figured it out but my stories all take place in the same "universe". Some interlink in obvious ways and others I have put clues but they haven't been as clear.

Liam from "Straight Boy Fucked By Two Bulls" is in "Straight to Gay Slut" twice. The second time is very obvious as the main character from "Straight to Gay Slut" fucks Liam from "Straight Boy Fucked By Two Bulls"

Becky from "Blackmailed Becky" actually appears in "Twins of Love", I haven't had any comments or emails about it so I'm not sure if people noticed it.

There are more but I don't want to ruin the fun if you want to try and figure them out.

These are really just for me to have a bit of fun, however with "Wilfrid's Boarding School" this world is going to start to grow even further on its own away from ours.

There are also a few locations that come up in others such as the "Bellhouse Club". More and more of these will appear.

Sequel Plans

Right now, I don't have any stories on the go as I am planning what to write next, however I do have plans.

This isn't a guarantee and are just my thoughts.

I am planning on sequels for:

Adam the Submissive Slut

My New Black Daddy

Blackmailing the Babysitter

Straight Boy Makes Money

Wife Gets Blacked For Husband

Little Lorna

Daddy Slut

My Daughter's Black Boyfriend

My Thoughts On Category's

I don't mean any offense to anyone here, but the people the most good comments or emails I receive are about my "gay male" stories. I don't know why, but I only tend to get one or two bad comments in these categories. I want to say thank you for that.

Incest seem to be pretty nice feedback and also have some constructive criticism.

NonConsent as well I have usually good feedback, I do get a few that say it's too far or something which I take in because I appreciate that sort of feedback.

Interracial is hit and miss, I get a mix of good and bad feedback. Some comments are purely just hate which I don't appreciate or see any point in.

By far, my short time in "loving wives" is the most hate I ever received.

Some of my favourite / laughable comments are:

"STD'S right around the corner for both of them!"

I mean, it's fiction mate, no one is going to get an STD of anything.

"Such a stupid story. Why the fuck does she even marry if all she is about is about sexual desires like animals. Seems like a pathetic waste of human life and being born as a human. She deserves nothing more than being born as a street bitch!"

Again, what's the point? It's fiction so chill out.

"Racist garbage. You must be one weak asshat to imagine shit like this."

Same as before, chill out mate.

Not surprising, these were all anonymous.

Q & A

If you have any questions about my stories or any feedback or anything really please leave a comment or send me a message.

I know that the first part of writing on Literotica is writing for myself, however when I do get nice comments or messages it makes it even more fulfilling.

Also if you have any feedback or ways that I can improve my writing I love them as well as I love to write and only want to keep getting better. I like to write in my own time so any way that I can improve is for the better.

Signing Off

Again, I want to thank anyone that has followed me. You all make writing on here a joy and I have found a new hobby that I love.

If any of my stories have brought you joy or pleasure then that makes it all worth it.

Please feel free to comment or email me as I love to hear feedback, critiques or ideas for future stories.

TwistedManc

12