51 Arcadia Avenue - the Wife

Story Info
Father discovers his daughter's secret pictures and videos.
2.8k words
4.52
30.7k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,774 Followers

Arcadia Avenue is a fictional street that could be the street that you live in or want to live in. I have used it for the setting of a collection of stories and would stress that they are not a series although you may see passing references to other residents from other stories in the collection. The numbers in the title relate simply to the house number of that resident or residents and don't indicate any order in which they need to be read. They vary across genres so please read the tags to ensure it is a story you want to read.

*****

"Sara you are going to be late," Danny shouted up the stairs as he could hear no sounds of his daughter getting up.

"Be there in min," Sara shouted back as she emerged from her bedroom dressed in a tee-shirt that was so short that Danny could see her pert ass cheeks poking out as she made her way to the bathroom.

Danny felt his cock stir in his pants and although he knew it was wrong to lust after his own daughter, at just 19 she had turned into a very attractive young woman that reminded him of his wife Mandy when they had first met.

"If you aren't down in 10 minutes young lady you can catch a bus," said Mandy who had appeared silently at Danny's side.

Danny turned to his wife and went to give her a cuddle but she avoided his arms, pecked him on the cheek before grabbing her coat from the rack. Danny sighed as it always seemed to be like this these days. It wasn't like she was cold or nasty just uninterested and it made Danny wonder if she was either going through the change or having an affair.

He was still thinking about where it had all changed as he walked back into the kitchen. It seemed in his head that it was connected to when he had lost his rather well-paid job nine months ago due to the stupid COVID pandemic. He had scrambled around and managed to find evening work in the local supermarket stacking shelves. It wasn't that he was ashamed, far from it, it just meant that as his wife and daughter returned from their jobs, which both of them had retained, he would be off out and wouldn't be back until they were both in bed.

Seeing his wife bending over to get something from the fridge made him for a brief moment consider whether to dry hump her but knew she would just frown and move away. Watching her ass reminded him of his daughter's ass and he considered the similarities and differences between them, Apart from the 22 year age gap, both had the same blonde hair, Sara wore hers shorter in an almost masculine style, while Mandy had kept hers longer and in a ponytail. They were the same height at 5'5" and when you looked at their faces you could tell they were related with their pretty button noses and blue eyes. Mandy was perhaps 20lb heavier than her daughter but both were still trim and if anything Sara was almost too thin. Danny knew that his wife was a bigger cup size than Sara but only because he had looked at the bras when he had washed them.

Sara breezed into the kitchen, pinching a slice of toast from her father's plate with a wave of thanks and then slapped her mother on her ass.

"Come on Mummy we will be late," Sara said, her words muffled by the toast.

Danny expected a reaction from his wife as she stood and spun around to see who had slapped her. He knew had he done that she would have told him off but instead, she just laughed, "You are a cheeky mare, now hurry up."

"Have you stripped your bed?" Danny shouted at his daughter's retreating back. The waved response and the look told him that as always she had forgotten that today was wash day.

Smiling to himself Danny went upstairs to his daughter's room and the twisted duvet confirmed what he thought as no doubt the bed was exactly as she had left it 15 minutes before. Pulling the covers towards him Danny heard a thump of something hitting the floor and looking down he was shocked at what he saw.

Sitting in the middle of the carpet was what he assumed was a dildo or vibrator but not like one he had seen before. It was bright purple and one end was clearly shaped like a man's penis, complete with a head but it seemed to curve round and end in a large bulb that was at a 45-degree angle to the shaft. Picking the object up Danny nearly dropped it as it started to vibrate in his hand and finding the discrete button on the underside he turned off the vibrations in both the shaft and the bulb end.

Holding the business end Danny knew that this plastic cock was bigger in both girth and length than his own cock though he wasn't quite sure why he had just thought that. What was in his brain was the vision of his daughter lying on her bed, knees akimbo driving the shaft deep into herself. as she screamed in orgasm.

Shaking his head to clear it of the vision Danny carefully placed the dildo on the bedside table, regarding it with the same look someone might give a bomb that was about to explode. As he stepped back he knocked against the dressing table and Sara's laptop sprung into life as it had been left unlocked. Danny knew he shouldn't but he simply couldn't resist checking her browsing history even though his brain was shouting at him to stop. He let out a low whistle as there was line after line of lesbian porn and clicking on the last link she had looked at the screen filled with a clip of two women licking each other in a frenzy. Clicking on a couple of the other links in her history they were all pretty much the same though some had a strong BDSM theme and included the use of strapon and even fisting.

Danny felt he should close the laptop and try to forget what he had seen, not that he cared if his daughter was lesbian or not, it was just he felt like he was invading her privacy. Closing the browser he notice a folder on the desktop named 'pictures and videos.' He hovered over it, hesitating as he debated whether he should click or not, but in the end, he shrugged as he thought he might as well look. Inside was a variety of folders with the top one having an asterisk in its name making it rise to the top. The name of this folder was intriguingly called 'safe to show.' Opening it he could see thumbnails of what appeared to be a woman standing naked with her face concealed behind a black disc. He didn't want to open it as it would then show the last time that file was accessed, but at the same time, he wanted to see the pictures as he was pretty certain it was Sara.

Running downstairs Danny found a large capacity USB stick and after checking on his own laptop it was empty he went back upstairs to his daughter's laptop. Plugging it in, he then set the machine to copy over all the files from the laptop desktop to the USB stick. While the system was working away Danny stripped his daughter's bed and remade it before carefully placing the dildo in a drawer in the bedside cabinet. At first, he was worried about which drawer to put it in but when he opened the bottom one and saw a variety of other toys he knew he had the right place. Ejecting the USB Danny stored it safely in his pocket and checked the room to make sure nothing was out of place before making his way downstairs.

The washing machine was running through its cycle and Danny had made himself a coffee before sitting down at his laptop with the USB sitting in the middle of the desk. Danny was torn between wiping the USB stick then acting as if it had never happened and looking at the pictures just to satisfy his curiosity. "Curiosity," he laughed out loud, who was he trying to fool, as he kept visualising his daughter's cute ass and he knew he just had to look at the pictures.

The screen sprang into life and opening the first folder Danny could see the pictures were in order starting from what some would call risque with some tantalising flesh on show through to pornographic showing her with her knees apart and her fingers toying with her clit or inserted in her pussy. Every time her face would have been shown the disk had been carefully placed over the face to protect her identity. Danny was certain it must be his Sara and when he opened the folder marked 'raw' he saw straight away that they were indeed his daughter as they were the same pictures but this time her face was clearly visible.

Danny could feel his cock stirring and when he touched himself to readjust he felt like an electric shock passed through his groin. Standing he dropped his trousers to his ankles and sitting down he grasped his stiff cock rationalising to himself that it would be just like jacking off to a porn model, just he happened to be the father to this one.

As he slowly stroked Danny realised that in the next folder were a series of videos and he clicked on the first one. The screen filled with the picture of his daughter, naked and lying on the bed blowing kisses to the camera as she caressed her own body provocatively. Danny could tell that the pictures and video were taken in Sara's bedroom, and she was cavorting on the bed he had just made.

"Do you think I'm sexy?" Sara said to the camera as she rolled her nipple between her finger and thumb and then squeezed making herself moan with pleasure.

The person taking the video was silent as Sara went on, "I think you are sexy as well," and Danny could see that she was reaching past the lens and touching the person taking the pictures. This was confirmed by the fact that the camera shook a little as Sara giggled as she cooed, "Your nipples are all hard and you are wet as well." Danny realised that the camera holder must be a girlfriend that Sara had kept very quiet about.

As the video came to an end Danny paused in his masturbation and clicked on the next video.

This time Sara was on her back, her wet pussy pointing directly to the camera as she held the large purple dildo by the bulb end as she played the head of the cock over her clit. Pulling her pussy lips apart Sara's moan sounded loud as she pushed the dildo into herself with her other hand. Then she moved her hands so both of them were holding the dildo and she began to drive it in and out of her body, the sounds of her squelching pussy filling the room. As Sara became more turned on she planted the soles of her feet on the bed and with her shoulders pressed down arched up as her frantic self-fucking continued. When Sara finally came Danny could see the juices flooding out around the dildo and then she took the dildo, holding it to the unseen camerawoman. Nothing was said but the camera shook a little as the buzzing noise was heard then muffled. Danny knew that the camerawoman was using it on herself before the dildo appeared back in view and Sara started to suck it cleaning it of the combined juices. When the video ended Danny was breathless at seeing his daughter perform in such a manner.

Clicking on the next video he saw that this time there was a close-up of his daughter's face as the woman with the camera would appear to be straddling his daughter's body. As he watched the woman moved forward until her pussy was over Sara's mouth and then began to grind as Sara licked and probed with her tongue. Although she didn't say any words the camera shook and low moans filled the room as she orgasmed into Sara's mouth. When she lifted away Sara's face was glistening with her juices and she licked her lips before she husked, "You really squirted in my mouth that time, now it's time for you to return the favour."

Danny was sure his balls were going to burst as he had kept himself on the edge of exploding for ages. He knew that if the next video was anything like as sexy as the ones he watched so far he would shower the whole room and he grabbed a small towel just to catch the seed when he did finally cum.

The next video showed a woman on all fours on Sara's bed, her ass facing the camera and her head was down and under a pillow. The camera played over the woman's body and Danny could tell that she was older than Sara.

"My turn to take the pictures," Danny heard his daughter's voice as she pulled in for a close up on the woman's pussy. "You are so wet," said Sara and Danny could see a finger reaching out and probing the woman's puffy pussy lips. Sara pushed it in and on hearing the woman moan pushed in a second finger covering them with juices. "After I have fucked your pussy," Sara said as she twisted her fingers, "I might just fuck your slutty ass." On saying the last words Sara pulled out her fingers and with hardly a pause inserted one of them deep into the woman's anal star drawing a muffled moan.

The video ended and Danny frantically clicked on the next one and saw the same scene appear of the woman on the bed, her head under the pillow but this time the camera had been put on a stand as it showed Sara standing behind her with the strange dildo in her hand. Opening her legs Sara fiddled for a moment as she inserted the bulb end into herself and Danny realised that this was a strapon as the cock part jutted out from her groin like a purple lighthouse.

"Do you want this in your needy cunt?" Sara drawled as she slapped the head on the woman's ass. "Show me how much you want it," Sara said rubbing the head over the woman's cheeks.

As Danny watched the woman reached back and in a wanton display of lust pulled her cheeks apart displaying herself for Sara who ran the head of the dildo across her pussy and anal star.

"Where do you want it?" Sara said as she probed the head against each of the openings in turn.

"Wherever you want Mistress, all my holes are yours," came the muffled reply.

Danny had to stop stroking for a moment and something about the woman's voice struck a chord in his head even though it wasn't clear.

As he stared at the screen Sara thrust her hips forward burying the full length of the dildo into the woman and at the same time bought her hand down hard on the woman's ass cheek leaving a red mark behind. Then she tore the pillow off the woman's head and grabbed the long blonde ponytail and pulled it hard as she started to ram in and out. As she pulled harder the woman on the bed turned her head and Danny could see quite clearly that the woman his daughter was fucking was Mandy his wife and Sara's mother.

At that moment Danny felt his balls churn and didn't have time to grab the clean up towel as string after string spurted from his cock splattering the desk. He didn't stop pulling his cock even as his jets got weaker and still staring at the screen saw both his wife and his daughter orgasm together before the screen went blank.

Danny sat there stunned for a while as it registered what he had seen and he turned over different scenarios in his head, all of them pretty perverted.

After he had cleaned up he took one screenshot of one scene before he locked the USB drive away in a very safe place. The screenshot he had taken showed his wife quite clearly with her hair being pulled and the dildo half into her pussy. With a look that was a cross between concern and anticipation on his face, he sent it to his wife with the caption, "tonight I am going to fuck your ass."

Almost immediately the reply came back which bought a wide smile to his face, "Yes Sir."

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,774 Followers