All Comments on '51 Arcadia Avenue - the Wife'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

What a shame there isn’t any more.

So much potential. I would love to see to see the next chapter where dad nails the wife as his new sub, forever.

And, then nails the daughter as his next new submissive. Thus starting his harem

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope there will be a chapter 2. This is a great beginning. Lots of ways this can go. Daddy can get both of them together or separate.

catamitecatamiteabout 2 years ago

Fun and Games......

Longshnks69Longshnks69about 2 years ago

This really needs a follow up.....

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

Great story. A 2nd chapter would have the daughter make her father her bitch. I'm the dad who would love it if my wife and daughter were having a lesbian affair and then they both fucked my sissy faggot ass.

Please write the next chapter. This story is fantastic !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it, I’m hard as steel. Found some nude photos of my daughter two months ago on a porn site. At first I was shocked and disappointed but as the days went by I knew I wanted her. My daughter is a teacher on vacation now but, she plans to spend two weeks at home before school starts back up. The first time we’re alone in the house she will be confronted with the photos, spanked and fingered. I’m going to taste her sweet pussy, and my squeeze my fat cock in her tight ass. I knew that lame ass husband was not enough man to control her. Before she gets on the, plane my youngest daughter’s red lipstick will cover my cock. From this point on, I take what I want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story, agree with others, needs a Chapter 2

FigjamkissFigjamkissover 1 year ago

Ha! I loved the characters, and how the story led to Danny and Mandy's final hot exchange. You're great!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 Stars, loved it!

softlightdansoftlightdan4 months ago

Love love love thx for sharing ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...