7 Days of Palm Springs Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I went to sit down, Kate says with a sultry voice,"Not so fast buddy, my turn. I wouldn't want to burn either and Tracey said you would take good care of me with your magic hands."

I started with lotion on her feet and calfs, then up her legs and she spread them and looked over her shoulder and said, "Don't forget the inside of my thighs and make sure you rub it in good. "

So I did as wished and rubbed in the lotion real good, along with rubbing against her pussy. Then her ass which she seemed to be enjoying. I did her back and undid her top and added some lotion. Kate then rolled over and looked me right in the eye and pulled her top off. She then looked down at my crotch," Aren't you a healthy one." She said with a big smile.

I started at her feet again and worked my way to her pussy, which my fingers slid under her suit. She shifted a little and closed her eyes. I got to her abdomen and again my fingers slid under her suit. I massaged under her suit and noticed there was no pussy hair just nice smooth skin. She continued to squirm. Then I got to her gorgeous tits, I gave them a good amount of lotion and worked it in good,Her nipples were looking good all oily and she was enjoying me playing with her tits. I went to stop and she asked for more attention, which I had no problem doing so I added some lotion and pulled on her nipples until they slid out of my fingers a couple of times. I finished and went to my lounger and stretched out trying to get my dick to behave.

We laid in the sun for awhile and the girls dosed off. After about an hour four guys came to the pool and had to walk past to gander at the ladies. As they went by they just gave me a nod.

The girls got up shortly and stood up and put their tops on. Then Kate bent over to pick up her towel and her ass was right in front of my face so I gave her pussy a squeeze and she didn't even flinch just turned and blew me a kiss.

"Hey Dick, Kate and I are going to float in the pool for awhile, you joining?" Tracey asked.

"In a bit, I will go get us something to eat. Any suggestions?"

So I went for a ride and picked up a pizza, some cut up mangos and pineapple and some more coolers. When I returned the girls were in the pool and the four young guys were like sharks around them. The ladies were chatting them up and I assume teasing the young guys.

"Hey ladies suppers here," I said as I put everything out on the table.

The girls came up the stairs of the pool holding hands and the four guys just stood admiring the girls.I realized both girls nipples were standing at attention and their tops were sheer when wet, no wonder the boys were excited. We sat having a drink and some pizza. Then the girls informed me to eat pineapple, apparently it makes sperm taste better. Who knew.

They invited the guys for some pizza and they wandered over. We sat talking and the girls informed them they weren't getting laid by them tonight.

"Ladies you look amazing today, total enjoyed the pool with you guys," The tall guy said.

"You guys are cute but if you guys think your getting laid tonight by us, you should go to the bar and maybe you might get lucky, "Said Kate with a smile. "We will tease you and have some fun but the only one fucking pussy here tonight is Dick."

"Listen we just want to have fun, that's all. If we get laid or not we will see," the tallest kid said smiling. "Teasing is just about as much fun besides you said there was no available pussy but there is other things you know."

We sat talking for a bit then went to the pool. The boys had a volleyball and we messed around playing some waterpolo. Well that was fun they would throw the ball to the girls and then chase them. We spent so much time laughing and the girls boobs spent more time out of their bikini tops than in and the guys I am sure were grabbing their bottoms and pulling them down on purpose. In fact the girls quit tucking their tits back in and weren't worried about their bottoms.

Everyone finally started running out of steam, so they came out of the pool. The girls were somewhat disheveled but that didn't stop them from standing on the pool stairs and making out. Their hands were all over each other. It also looked like the girls had tried to rip the one guys shorts off.

"Hey i'm making a beer run who's coming?" The tall kid asked who ended up to be Ed. So his buddies went with him. I am sure they went to scheme on how to get in the girls pants.

We sat around and then went to the hot tub. We were in there talking about the evening and just relaxing.

"Hey Kate, so you don't want to screw the boys?" I asked.

"Normally yes but Tracey and I decided we were going to take care of you tonight Now I can't screw them because I said I wouldn't. Having said that though this will be fun, they will be trying every move to get in our panties. It is actually going to be fun night of teasing the shit out of them. If they play their cards right they may get a blow job. Right Tracey." Kate said with a huge smile.

"That's right but that doesn't mean we can't have fun getting there." Tracey replied.

The boys came back with a cooler and sat with us in the hot tub. I am not sure when they realized the girls had no tops on. They were both in the water to their shoulders. To be honest with you the two girls had my cock and balls in their hands. The boys were sitting side by side on the other side of the hot tub.

Tracey says to Kate, "What do you think, Kate? Interested in some banana fun?"

Kate replied very mischievously, "Yes you interested in a race, I propose you pick a guy and so will I. First one to make their guy cum wins. No pussy play allowed. Just hands mouth and tits."

"Sounds like fun to me."

"Ok guys, if you want to have some fun drop your pants." At this time Tracey and Kate stood up out of the water. They looked so awesome with water running off their nipples. All four guys jumped up and dropped their shorts. In the meantime Kate had gotten out of the pool and had gone for their supplies.

"Ok sit on the edge of the tub, with your feet in the water. Then lean back and relax." Tracey said with a smile. So the guys did as they were told.

"So what are you guys going to do to us?" Ed asked nervously.

"Well I am going to pick one of you guys and Kate another. We call it cum wars. Last man to cum wins. There will be three rounds. First round I pick Ed ,Kate who is yours?"

"I want this guy," the guy beside Ed, "What's your name?"

"Sid," He said smiling.

"Ok you two are up to bat first, then you two. Next the two guys that didn't cum get to go again and then who ever doesn't cum wins. Then for winning the two of us will make him cum. So you ready to get started. Oh ya we win by making you cum, so it's the best of three and who ever wins gets to pick what we are going to do to Dick. So much fun." Tracey said grinning ear to ear.

We just sat for a couple of minutes to let everything sink in.

"Ok let's get started, ladies. Ready set go." I said

Tracey grabbed some banana and rubbed into her tits with one hand and on Ed's cock with the other. She then grabbed his cock put it between her tits and started sliding up and down. In the meantime Kate is stroking Sid's cock and sucking the head of his cock. Tracey takes Ed's cock and starts sucking and squeezing Ed's balls. Kate squeezes Sid's dick then pulls her mouth away loosens her grip and gives it a couple of strokes and he lets out a groan and his cock goes off like a fountain, landing all over his stomach.

Round one is over , Kate 1 - Tracey 0 and Ed beat Sid.

Round two, the other two guys who's names are Ryan and Steve. "Ok Kate you pick your guy."

"I want Ryan he looks cute." Kate said with a smile.

"Ok I get Steve. Steve get ready for your world to get rocked." Tracey said with a huge smile.

They got ready with their fruit. They were giggling and laughing the whole time.

"Ok girls get ready, set, go!" I said.

Tracey grabbed Steve's dick smeared banana on it and started stroking it. She grabbed the head in her mouth and started to suck.

At the same time Kate latches onto Ryan and starts stroking his cock with both hands. She grabs the head and pushes down with her thumb while stroking with the other.

Tracey swallows his cock and on the up stroke she catches her teeth on his head and gently tugs on it.

Tracey takes his head and puts her teeth on each side of his penis hole and presses down and force his cum hole open and she stuck the end of her tongue in it and he started to tremble. She took his cock out of her mouth and he shot his load straight in the air, it landed in his stomach. Tracey wins , Steve loses.

Round two Tracey wins. Kate 1 - Tracey 1 , Steve loses leaving Ed and Ryan in a cum off.

"Ok guys let's have a couple of drinks and take a break," Said Tracey.

We sat having drinks and talking about places in Palm Springs to see and talked about different bars.

Then Kate says, "Ok let's get going and I want Ed if that is ok. I almost had him last time."

"Ohhh you think so!" Laughed Ed.

"Sounds good," Replied Tracey.

So the boys line up on the edge of the pool and the girls grab the two semi hard cocks.

"Get ready... set... go!" I said with a smile.

Tracey started sliding Ryan's cock between her tits and it went hard almost immediately.

Kate took Ed's head in her mouth and started sucking. She also started stroking it.

Tracey then started sucking Ryan's cock and kneading the head with her teeth. Her saliva was running down his cock as she strokes him.

Kate is starting to deep throat Ed and he is starting to moan.

Tracey hooked her teeth on his head and tugged in a pulsating move and Ryan starts moaning. Tracey starts deep throating him. Then she steps back and he erupted all over almost like a garden hose.

Tracey 2 - Kate 1

Ed wins the cum off.

So immediately Tracey pushes Ed down and straddles his face and he starts munching away. Within thirty seconds Ed starts cumming and this time Kate starts swallowing. He was cumming so hard she couldn't swallow fast enough. Kate stands up straight and looked like she was the cat who swallowed the canary. By then Tracey had finished on Ed's face.

"So guys was that as much as fun for you as it was for us," Tracey said smiling.

"You bet!" Replied Ed.

"Well I think we need to put Dick to bed, Tracey." Said Kate. "Sorry boys but I want Dick's dick."

So the girls gave all the boys a kiss, a tug and a hug. Then off we went to our room. On the way we ran into Cuffs who Tracey introduced Kate too. The girls gave Cuffs a big kiss, let him grope their tits and they gave his groin a nice rub. When we got to the room the ladies pushed me on the bed and went to work on my cock and balls. It wasn't long before I started to cum and the girls took turns sucking me dry.

We laid on the bed and kissed and I played with their breasts. I tried to treat them equal but it was hard keeping track.

Then Kate said to Tracey,"Heads or Tails?"

"I'll take heads you get tails," replied Tracey.

"What are you guys talking about?" I said nervously.

They didn't say anything, Kate mounted my cock as Tracey and Kate started kissing. Tracey mounted my face and we made out in a triangle for awhile. Then Tracey got off my face and I pulled Kate down to me by her nipples. All of a sudden I feel someone sucking on my balls and grabbing the base of my cock, I was hoping it was Tracey, meanwhile Kate was sliding up and down my shaft. I felt someone going from my balls to the shaft of my dick as Kate slid up and down. I wanted to cum but the person grabbing the base of my cock, who was Tracey, wouldn't let me. Finally she went back to my balls and released my cock and exploded into Kate. It totally exhausted me.

The three of us just laid on the bed and fell asleep. As the night went on one of us would wake up and play with the other two. I did wake up once when the two ladies were playing with my cock. We eventually dosed off for the night, all with smiles of course and looking forwards to the next day.

Working on

DAY 6 MONDAY coming soon of 7 DAYS OF PALM SPRINGS PART THREE

Comments are welcome and please vote.

12