7. Linda's New "Family" Pt. 03

Story Info
It's Tuesday and Linda's second sexual partner is Nick.
3.4k words
4.31
3.8k
6
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I expected Nick to be awkward around me the next day since I was scheduled to have sex with him that night, but to my surprise, Nick behaved no differently than usual. He was always a cheerful guy and I didn't detect any nerves. Or eagerness either. I had thought he would at least be keyed up with anticipation at having me come to him that night, but if he was he didn't show it. After breakfast, when he left the house I stopped him leaving the dining room and kissed him. It was the first time I had kissed him and I wanted everyone to see. They all knew I was going to hook up with him that night and I wanted to emphasize that I meant what I said. Nick was gone all day, out in the woods as like as not for some class project. He was an environmental studies/ forestry major and spent a lot of his time outdoors. I was majoring in geology but my classes didn't take me out as much, at least not yet. Nick was the athletic type, but his fitness came from hiking and climbing and generally being out and about in nature.

Late that afternoon he came in hot and tired and went right up to take a shower. It was his turn to make dinner that night. Nick's style of cooking was camp stove cooking. He liked to make breakfast for dinner, eggs and bacon and biscuits. His omelets were always elaborate. No one complained. After dinner I was on schedule to wash up and he joined me. It was casual and comfortable and he was as cheerful as usual. You'd hardly know from his behavior that we were about to have sex.

Once the kitchen was cleaned up he just looked at me and smiled and said, "So. I'll see you shortly then?"

"Yes you will." I wanted to say "You will see all of me" but I didn't. It seemed the wrong way to relate to Nick. He was understated. I went down at 9 o'clock as the night before. Nick's bedroom was next door to Ken's but Ken was no where about. Avoiding an awkward encounter, no doubt. Nick was playing with his menagerie. He had found and adopted a gopher snake right after we got back from holidays. It was a beautiful snake, brightly striped. I didn't know it but it was a very large specimen, about 7 feet long. Nick also had a small spider collection which was fascinating to look at. That's all the living creatures he had, except for the company of mice he kept for snake chow. He let me hold the snake (He named it George!) and it coiled across my arms and looped over my shoulder. Its body felt very sensuous to me. It sort of rippled while it moved and looked at me very intently. I really liked George, all the more since I knew it was non poisonous. It seemed to have a personality all its own, which surprised me.

"So, I suppose you are in love with me too." I wanted to turn the conversation around to sex.

He looked surprised and then he smiled slightly. "No. No I wouldn't say that."

I did feel a little surprised at that. After all, he had proposed to me just a week ago. "I don't understand. Why did you propose to me then?"

"Oh. Well, you seemed to be the ideal wife to me. I have a checklist and you ticked off all the boxes."

Well, that was romantic! I was briefly irritated, then relieved. This would not be a complicated relationship then. No feelings hurt, no complicated egos.

"That is not a very romantic view of marriage."

"No. I think romance is not reliable. I want to marry someone who I can share life with. That means someone who loves the things I love. Someone who is intelligent and attractive. Someone who likes nature and animals. Someone who is adventuresome and not afraid of things. You seem to meet all those qualifications. You are the first woman I have met that does. I didn't want to let you get away that easily."

"You're very sensible. But doesn't love have something to do with the whole institution of marriage?"

"Oh, sure. But 'in love' -- I don't know if I believe in it. Never been in love anyway."

"And what about sex, then?" He moved over to me and hugged me, snake and all.

"Sex is for fun. I get the idea you think so to."

"Yes, I guess I do. Though I am not ready to give up on being in love with someone someday. I presume you have had your share of 'fun' in the past."

"A few times. You?"

"A few times for me too. You will be my fourth man." I didn't want to give away any problems Ken was having so I included Ken in my counting.

He raised his eyebrows. "I will try no to disappoint you."

"I am sure you won't."

"How would you like to proceed?"

"Let's take our clothes off. Then we can see what happens next." Then it occurred to me to be a good test of Nick's self-confidence. "You first."

He just smiled and began to undress. I uncoiled George and put him back in his aquarium. When I turned around Nick had his shirt off and was pulling down his pants. Through his briefs I could see the outline of his penis and thought he must be getting his erection already. Men, if it has been a while since they have been with a woman, get an erection at the drop of a hat -- or more like, the drop of a bra. But as he pulled off his underwear, I realized I was wrong. He just had a very long penis. I didn't know that some men have small penises when they are not erect, that their penis will expand and harden as they get erect. Other men have penises that have their full length even when not erect and only get stiffer and harder. Gary had the first kind and he was all I knew. I didn't have that much experience to compare one dick with another.

I was nearly hypnotized by Nick's penis. It was long and beautiful and just hung there waiting for me to do something. He just stood there letting me look all I wanted. "Like what you see?" I walked over to him and grabbed his dick, wrapping my fingers all around it and just holding it. It began to stiffen as I took it. I pulled him over to his bed by his dick, then sat down on the bed so it was right in my face. I wanted to see it get hard. I also wanted to kiss it as it stiffened. I also wanted to suck it all into my mouth and play with it. I also wanted to feel it pushing into my pussy, all the way in.

His dick stiffened very quickly when I started kissing it and then when I took it in my mouth it was completely erect in a matter of a few seconds. I could not get it all in my mouth. I was tempted to suck him off right then but I really really wanted to be fucked. It had been a long time since Gary and Jason had fucked me back in my home town, both at once (see "Gary and Linda Reconnect").

"Whoa!" Nick was pulling away gently. "You haven't even taken your clothes off yet. I mean, you can give me a blow job if you want but I should at least get to see you naked first, don't you think?"

I released him. "Yes. Yes of course." I stood up in front of him and began taking my clothes off. I had dressed carefully so that it would be easy enough to undress. The bra had only a snap in between my breasts and I wore a skirt that would come off with just an unsnapping as well. I was standing in front of him naked within seconds.

"Now, stand there and let me look at you. You looked at me long enough." I could feel his eyes devouring my body and I loved it so much. When he looked down at my pussy and just stared I felt so hot inside I thought I could burst into flames. Of course I was looking at his dick as well as his eyes. He reached up and just cupped his hands below my breasts, holding them up a little. My breasts hang down every so slightly but he was letting the weight of my breasts rest entirely on his hands.

"So what do you think when you are looking at my tits?"

"I think that I am seriously looking forward to fucking you. But I don't want to rush things. Lie down on the bed and let me play with your pussy with my tongue." I laid down so that my knees bent at the corner of the bed and opened my legs enough that he could do anything he wanted to my pussy. He knelt down between my legs and started by kissing all around my mound and sort of spiraling in toward my clitoris. I arched my hips upward as he was kissing me and when he finally connected with my clitoris I gasped and grabbed his head and held him tightly against my pussy. He licked all around me, and kissed all through my pubic hair and just got more and more excited as he did.

"Have you ever tried the 69 position?"

"No. Have you?"

"With Marj. She is my longest term relationship. I still see her sometimes."

"Let's try it then. How do we do it?"

"I will lie down on the bed on my back. Then you crawl over my head until you can take my cock in your mouth and then push your pussy down onto my face." I got up and let him lie down on the bed. His dick was standing straight up from his body. I moved around to his head and leaned over. First I let my tits hang down onto his face while he played with them. Then I moved slowly down toward his dick, which was waiting for me. It looked eager to me. When I got to it I just took it right into my mouth, and at just the same time he connected with my clitoris again. It was electric, having his dick at the same time as he was taking my pussy. Feeling his tongue on my clitoris I convulsively swallowed as mush of his penis as I could. That was so much fun I didn't want to stop.

The only problem with the 69 position is that my tongue was on the upper portion of his dick where it is less sensitive. I would swirl my tongue around his penis but I had to aim his penis under my tongue to play with him where it counted most, and that meant I couldn't take in as much of his dick as I wanted to. Meanwhile the things he was doing to my pussy just drove me wild. I wanted that dick so much. I wondered if there was a better way to play with his dick in that position, because what he was doing to me was spectacular. It was so spectacular that I felt myself on the verge of cumming within minutes. I released his dick from my mouth to tell him.

"Oh, damn, Nick. I am going to cum soon."

"Go ahead. Try to hold my cock in your mouth while you do. If you can."

I swallowed as much of his cock as I could then but he was making me feel so good I could hardly concentrate on what I was doing to him and I needed to breathe more. And very soon I was cumming. I gave a little scream and ground my pussy down onto his face. Then I remembered about keeping his dick in my mouth while I was cumming and pulled him back in. I wanted to hold his dick while I sucked but I had to hold myself up so I wouldn't fall.. I couldn't control my body as the orgasm hit. I hope I didn't hurt him but all I thought about at that moment was ... nothing. I could not think. It was all experience. Wave after wave until finally it began to subside. I just collapsed on him with my face resting beside his dick. His right ball was right beside my mouth and when I had recovered enough I began to lick his ball. He seemed to enjoy that. Every once in a while his tongue would flick up to my pussy and I would jerk in surprise.

"Wow. Wow. That was good. That was just so good. I wish I were a poet. I would write an ode to how well you ate me out. And how much fun it was having your dick in my mouth while I came."

"Do you want to be on top while I fuck you, or do you want the missionary position?"

"Oh, let's do the missionary position."

"I will get a condom."

"No. I think you are safe. All the women you've been fucking are well, right?"

"Yes. I don't know if you should take my word for that, though."

"I will. You'll let me know if anyone gets sick."

"Yes. If you are sure, but I don't mind using the condom."

"I am. I want to feel your cum inside me."

I rolled over off of him and he moved off the bed so I could lie down. I spread out before him and opened my legs to invite him in. He knelt between my legs with his dick pointing right at me. His dick had intentions. It was going to fuck me and his dick knew it and I wanted it so bad. He leaned forward and used his hand to put his dick right at the opening of my vagina. Then he pushed very slowly inside me. It had been so long. I was so wanting this. I gasped when he first entered me and then more as he pushed all the way in.

"It won't take me long to finish, I think, but I will try to be as slow as you want."

"Well, be as slow as you can. The longer you are fucking me the better."

He did pretty well, and all the time I felt like I was getting more and more -- I don't know how to say it. Like I was glowing brighter and brighter with every thrust. He was moving slowly inside me, trying not to cum too quickly. I think he must have been fucking me for five or ten minutes when he couldn't hold back anymore. He just kind of gasped and pushed his dick as far inside me as he could, which was pretty far, and then I felt that hot semen squirting out deep deep inside me. And then another, and then I lost count. So much semen. I felt like he was filling me up and I was so glad he wasn't wearing a condom.

When he had done all he could do, he gradually withdrew, and just lay down on his back beside me. We were both breathing heavily, as you might expect. I think we may have both drifted off to sleep even, but not for very long. It was so nice to wake up side by side naked. I looked down at his penis, sort of flopped over to the side, still wet from being inside me.

"So, tell me about Marj."

"You want me to tell you about one of my girl-friends?"

"Sure. I already refused to marry you. I can't be jealous that your are fucking other women."

"OK. Marj is the owner of a horse ranch about 20 miles outside of town. We met when there was a field trip to her place. She has quite a good bio-diversity out there. We went to look for birds, snakes, whatever we could find and she was reputed to have some rare species. That's where I found George, in fact. George is not a rare snake. He's pretty common. Marj and I hit it off right away."

"But she doesn't tick off all your boxes?"

"No. She is tied to the place, and with good reason. Been in her family for nearly a hundred years. She's good at ranching. I want to be more mobile and do a lot of other environmental projects, doing research, stuff like that that will take me away from here. Maybe someday when my roaming days are done."

I had an idea. "Could I pick up George again?"

"Sure. If you want to."

"I want to feel him against my skin."

"OK." We got up and he took George out of his aquarium, handed him to me. I let George climb from my hands up across my chest and over my shoulder and around my neck. He seemed comfortable. And the feel of his body next to mine was ever more exciting than when I first felt him through my clothes. He was so alive. He vibrated. He was coiled around my left breast.

"Snakes don't purr, right?"

"No. Of course not."

"It feels like he is."

Nick was staring at me hard, with the snake coiled between my breasts. "You are so beautiful. And you look so much more beautiful, more sexy, with a snake wrapped around you." I just smiled. I felt sexier with a snake touching me.

"Uh, look, would you mind if I took a picture of you? With the snake?"

"Like this. Naked?"

"Yes."

"I think there is too much danger of the picture getting out and into the wrong hands."

"What if I just took a picture of you from the neck down? No face. No one could identify you."

"All of me except my face?"

"Yes. As soon as I take the picture you can take my phone and look at the picture and if you don't feel comfortable with it, you can just delete it immediately. I won't try to trick you."

I thought about it. I basically trusted Nick. So I agreed. And I also wanted to..

He backed up so he could frame my whole body in the picture, up to my neck, and as soon as he took the picture, he handed me the phone. There I was, naked down to my feet with a snake around my breasts. It was a really sexy picture. I had not thought of myself as particularly sexy before. I liked it. It made me feel good inside. Sometimes I think I could enjoy being a stripper. Maybe something I will try out some day.

"OK. I would like you to send me a copy."

"Sure." He mailed it to my phone right away.

It was going on 11 o'clock and I had a midterm the next day. "I must leave. I must get an early start tomorrow."

"I was hoping you would stay the night. Sleep here."

"It is odd, isn't it? I have had sex with various men but have never yet slept with a man. Odd. But no, if I slept here tonight we'd be naked and then we wouldn't get much sleep I'll wager. Probably fuck you again as soon as we woke up. And maybe more. No, my grades come first."

"Yeah, too bad."

"Maybe next week I will spend the night and we can fuck every hour on the hour if you want."

"Even I might have a difficult time with that."

"I will try t o wear you out."

So I got dressed and left, back upstairs to my room. I didn't meet anyone going back up. Some of them might have been listening for anything going on in Nick's room, but were too shy to see me afterwards.

The next morning, Nick was totally cool with everything that happened the night before. He was relaxed and cheerful and not at all embarrassed. As it turned out, the next Tuesday night I was having my period, so I did end up giving Nick a blow job. But ensuing Tuesdays, we had grand sex every time and one time we had sex all night. We tried to exhaust each other and I think we both succeeded Nick just had sex with me for fun, as he said, and it was a lot of fun.