7. Linda's New "Family" Pt. 04

Story Info
It is Wednesday and Linda's sexual partner this time is Desi.
2.9k words
4.33
2.4k
4
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered how everyone would be acting the next morning. There were two surprises. One was that Nick was totally normal. He was cheerful and casual and totally cool. As if nothing had happened. I could have been hurt but in fact I was relieved. My relationship with Nick could be complication free. Ken would be a problem, for a while. I was also wondering how Desi would be acting, since he was scheduled to have sex with me that night. And there I was surprised again. When I was on my way out of my door to go down to breakfast, there was an envelope pushed under the door. It was an invitation from Desi to go out for dinner and dancing that evening. It was a really nice looking invitation. There was an RSVP for breakfast. Neither of us were on KP duty that night so it should work out well. The invitation also said "formal attire". I did have a dress that was pretty nice, only one dress, so it would have to be enough. The invitation said he would pick me up in front of the house at 6:30.

At breakfast I just nodded my ascent to Desi. He just smiled and then he left for his morning classes. Desi was a man of few words.

Wednesdays were my busiest days this semester. I had notice last year that I had some real talent for drawing. I had a journal I took on some of our field trips out to "nature", looking for rocks, birds, anything. I would draw sketches of the birds or animals I saw and they were really pretty good. My advisor told me to take some drawing classes to sharpen my skills so I signed up and Wednesday afternoon was my drawing class, from one to five. I surprised myself by actually enjoying it a lot and improving rapidly. I was wondering if there was employment in the area of drawing natural things, or was everything done by digital photos now?

Anyway, I had a great day and got home at 5:30. I took a shower and got all dolled up, as my mom would say. Desi was to pick me up at 6:30 out front, but since Desi didn't own a car I wasn't sure what to expect. As I was walking out to meet him, I only saw Nick who just grinned and raised his eyebrows. And that was the big surprise of the day. It was a limo he had rented. It was hard to close my mouth. Desi was waiting by the back door to open it for me and was wearing what looked like a tuxedo. When I had gotten in and managed to close my mouth, he told the driver to take us to Violetta's, probably the fanciest restaurant anywhere nearby, and the college is in a pretty sizable city.

He turned to me and said, "If you don't mind we will take a mere taxi home. I could have the limo wait but I am embarrassed to say that my funds are going to be challenged."

"Of course it's OK. This is pretty overwhelming Desi. I wasn't expecting something like this."

"Good. It is better as a surprise."

"Is my dress OK for this place? I've heard how upscale it is."

"You look perfect." He smiled. "Actually, I have never worn a tuxedo before, either. They had to help me put it on at the shop."

"So we are doing this pretty much blind?"

"I guess. But how bad can it be?"

When we got to the restaurant Desi gave the waiter his name; apparently, you had to make reservations, and the waiter showed us to a table he had specially set aside for us. It had a vase with six red roses on it. None of the other tables had that. It turned out that Desi had arranged the roses when he made the reservation. Then he pulled out my chair for me. This was the solid gold treatment.

When he sat down he said, "We'd like to see the wine list, please." but I stopped him. I had some experience with this.

"Uh, no. Not for me. I can't Desi. A little alcohol might knock me out totally. I don't handle it well, and I don't want to just sleep through the evening. You should have some though, if you want."

He looked very surprised. "You've had problems with wine in the past?"

"Not with wine exactly, but even a little alcohol seems to knock me right out. I'm sorry."

"No problem. I don't want you to fall asleep on me either. Uh, how about coffee then?"

"Yes. That would be great."

Then I looked at the menu. Wow. "Desi, a tossed salad at this place is fifteen dollars! Are you sure you want to eat here?"

"I knew their prices before I made the reservation. Everyone has their menu online now. I planned ahead for it."

"I feel guilty even sitting at this table. Never have I paid this much for food."

"Well, let's hope it is transcendentally good then! I haven't either, but I always thought it would be fun to try out rich people's stuff. Haven't you ever wanted to try truffles? Or caviar?"

"Yes. I suppose I have."

"Good. Let's see if it is worth all the effort it would take to get rich."

I giggled at that. "OK. If your are sure."

"I am definitely sure."

If the prices weren't pretentious enough, the menu was all in Italian with English translations. "Go ahead and order something you have always wanted to try. Even if you hate it it will be fun."

So I did. It was eggplant parmigiano. My family never ate eggplant. They avoided all weird looking vegetables. But Desi was right. It was great fun having all that ridiculously expensive food. And no. It wasn't great, certainly not as great as their prices. I suppose I have cheap taste. Arby's was more to my taste. But it was fun and Desi was a great conversationalist. He plied me with questions about my family and background and that kind of stuff. And he had some funny stories to tell. He was the youngest of four boys. He grew up just two miles from the Quebec border and could speak a little French, but his family all came from Cuba originally. His father was born in the US but his mother was from Cuba, had arrived in Florida when her boat was rescued by the Coast Guard trying to escape Cuba. It was a fascinating story but he seemed as interested in my life as I was in his. Especially he was interested in Gary.

"So he is not your boyfriend?"

"Oh, no. I like him a lot but we aren't going together or anything."

"Like you like the six of us?"

"Yes."

"Like you like me?"

"Yes."

He was quiet for a while pondering something. Then he shook his head and we went on with wherever the conversation meandered. It was great. But when it came time for desert I simply could not eat anymore. By then it was after 8 and Desi suggested we go for a walk to help digest. It was a classy section of downtown with a lot of interesting specialty shops and as we walked Desi took my hand.. Desi wanted some new strings for his banjo and so we stopped by a music store and got them. They were packed with every instrument I ever heard of.

"How many of these do you play?"

"Many. I pick up music pretty easily."

"What is your favorite instrument?"

"Guitar. You can do so much with a guitar. Though the banjo is under-rated."

We walked all around that section of the city, though by that hour about half the places were closed. After an hour we were finally ready for desert and we stopped at an ice cream place.

"Are you up to walking home? It is about a mile. I don't want you to be too tired for the ... festivities."

"I'm good. I spend a lot of classes hiking you know."

So we ambled back to the house, taking about half and hour. Only Nick and Bill were downstairs when we got there. Nick just nodded and said hello, and Bill nodded but without saying anything. Bill had been very quiet all week. He had always been shy.

Back in Desi's room, he took me in his arms and kissed me. A very long kiss. He was a very good kisser.

"You know, you don't have to seduce me to fuck me."

He paused. "Ah, but Linda. I don't want to fuck you. I want to make love to you." Then we were kissing again. For a long time.

When we paused for breath, I said. "All right them. Make love to me."

His hands were roaming all over my back and down the sides. He began to unbutton my dress, taking his time, slowly. I could tell he was getting an erection. I let my hands move down to his penis and caressed him through his pants, but he kept all his concentration on me. There were a lot of buttons on that dress, but when they were undone it was loose enough to just slide off my shoulders. I kicked it away and my high heels with it. I hate high heels but they did look good. So there I was standing in my underwear, my red bra again and red panties. He held me away from him and looked me up and down, devouring me with his eyes. "You are so beautiful, Linda." Then he took me in his arms again and we were kissing again. His hands were roaming all around me. Eventually he found my bra strap and as quick as can be he unsnapped it and let my bra slide down my shoulders and fall to the floor. He stared at my breasts and then let the back of his hand slide across my nipples. I have never felt a man touch my nipples like that. It sent electricity all through me. "You are so beautiful, Linda."

He leaned over and picked me up, one hand under my back and one under my knees, while my arms were around his neck. He carried me over to his bed and laid me down gently. Then he stood at my feet and slowly pulled my panties down and off my feet. I was lying there naked and he was just gazing at my whole body laid out before him while he took off all the weird parts of the tuxedo. He took off his clothes down to his underwear. He wore boxers so I could not see the outline of his erection very well but I knew it was there.. He moved in between my legs and I opened them to let him lie down on me. Then I felt his erection well enough between my legs as he began kissing me again. But he was in no hurry. He slowly moved down from my mouth, kissed under my chin and down my neck and kept going down until he found my right breast.

That guy knew how to make a woman's tits feel good. He kissed all over my breast sort of spiralling in to the nipple. When he got to my nipple he just took it between his lips and let his tongue slide back and forth across it. It made me feel like I wanted him to fuck me immediately, but then he sucked as much of my breast into his mouth as he could. He would suck in as much as he could and then withdraw to my nipple only and then suck it all back in, over and over, and each time he did it I felt my pussy get readier. Then he gave the same treatment to my left breast, while his left hand took over playing with the breast he had been sucking. I was just getting higher the whole time, My hands were all over his back, squeezing him harder against me, and then straying down to the waist band of his underwear and thinking how much I wanted to tear them off and get his dick inside me.

At some indeterminate eternity he left off playing with my tits and started kissing down over my stomach, past my navel, slowly getting closer to the target. My clitoris was swelling up and I was pushing my pussy up to meet him as he descended. When he got to my pubic hair he kissed all around my mound, across my vulva, just brushing my clitoris as he passed across it. Then he opened his mouth wide and tried to take my whole mound into his mouth, and he just let his tongue go everywhere. Every time his tongue touched my clitoris I jumped and started moaning. I didn't think I could get any higher than this, but he just kept playing with my pussy and I did get higher. I could feel my orgasm coming on and I put my hands around his head and pulled his head downward against my pussy and pushed my pussy up against his face. And then it was like I exploded. I lost all control over my body and he just kept licking me and the orgasm just kept on.

I don't know how long it lasted but I think he could have kept me going for a lot longer. I pulled his head away when I felt like I couldn't stand anymore and said -- I may have been shouting, I don't know - "I want you inside me, Desi, right now. Right now. Get your dick out and come into me."

He pulled his shorts down and there was his dick right at the opening for my vagina. It would take the tiniest little push and he would be in. I could hardly wait. And then he pushed the whole length of his penis all the way inside me, as far as he could. I could feel his balls against my legs, and I almost shouted when he did it. What a glorious feeling it is when a man comes inside you. Then he withdrew until he was nearly all the way out and then very quickly pushed all the way inside again. I was going to have another orgasm. I could feel it coming on. He just kept it up pushing all the way in very quickly and then slowing withdrawing almost all the way out, and each time he did it I was on the ragged edge of cumming again.

And then I did cum. My whole body was convulsing, my pussy was clinching his dick inside me, and I could tell I was about to make him cum too. As my orgasm was subsiding, he suddenly pulled out and felt a hot jet of cum hit my clitoris. Then another and he reached down with his hand to keep it cumming. My pussy felt hot and wet, his cum and my cum mixing together. My pussy must be totally covered with his semen. Once he was done, he sort of collapsed on me and just lay there. For a long time. I could feel his dick relaxing, and he just let his dick and my clitoris and his semen mingle together. I was so exhausted. I think I could have fallen asleep.

In fact I think we both fell asleep. The next think I remember it was after 2 in the morning and we were still lying there with his dick resting against my clitoris. He moved slightly and my pussy remembered it all, all that his penis had done. I came fully awake and he came fully awake also.

I whispered, "You were a gentleman. But you didn't have to withdraw. You could have stayed in me to finish. I am taking the pill."

"I hadn't asked so I didn't want to be presumptuous."

"I call that gentlemanly."

He slowly rolled off me and took me in his arms again. We fell asleep again and woke up just in time to go and take quick showers and go down to breakfast. We had slept all night together naked. It was the first time I had ever slept with a man. If we could have taken a shower together, that would have been nice but too much chance one of the other guys would want to take a shower. Someday that wouldn't matter. We'd be used to all having sex. But that might take a while to feel normal. I pulled my dress on and he buttoned me up. I didn't even try to wipe his cum off. It was beginning to dry anyway. I decided to leave my underwear and shoes in his room until later and I just sneaked off up to my room.

As I was about to open the door, he said, "Linda, this is something I wanted to give you last week. When I asked you to marry me." He held out a box that was obviously holding a ring. "I won't offer this to you now. But I am hoping to convince you eventually that the man you really want is me. I still love you and I am willing to wait to see if you can learn to love me the same way."

And then I left. Complicated. But maybe not as complicated as with Ken. Or maybe more complicated. I didn't know. I think it is sex that makes things complicated, but I was still hoping that this who living situation could work out. There were still three guys to go. However complicated it might be, Desi was great in bed.