7. Linda's New "Family" Pt. 02

Story Info
Monday night and her first sexual partner will be Ken.
2.3k words
4.17
4.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Linda begins her group marriage experiment, with the most difficult housemate. For background on Linda's past, begin with "A Close Call.... And Then" I didn't intend a series, but it will definitely go on a while longer. I hope you find it worthwhile. All characters are over 19, obviously.)

MONDAY

Since Ken was the first to propose, I put him first on the list. At dinner there was a lot of tension beneath our usual relaxed conversation. Ken was especially tense. He kept knocking things over, like the salt or his coffee. Everyone had read the list, so everyone knew he was going to be the first to have sex with me. I hoped that once we had been through the routine once or twice everything would feel normal. I was counting on it.

When we broke up after dinner to our respective household chores, I decided to be upfront about it. I went over to Ken and sort of snuggled up to him. "I will see you a little later." He blushed so red it nearly matched his hair. Then I went to my room. Ken was one of my church going companions and I suspected he might be having second thoughts about the morality of the situation.

About 9 o'clock I went down and knocked on his door and he invited me in. He was sitting on his bed with a somewhat bewildered expression on his face. "I see you are having some theological questions."

"Yeah."

By now I knew how seriously Ken took his faith. Unless he was sure that some choice was pure and right he simply would not make that choice. He had a delicate conscience. And believe it or not I admired that about him. He could be trusted with your life.

"We should talk about it."

"Yes. I just believe that sex outside of marriage is wrong. Sex is reserved for marriage only. And it should be a matter of being in love and making a life long commitment. I believe in the traditional view of marriage. Clearly you don't."

"I don't know what I think about marriage. I am not sure I will ever get married. I agree with you that marriage requires some extraordinary degree of love. That is why I won't marry you. Ken, I do love you. You are one of the best men I have met, one of the most attractive as well. But marriage is not there for me, at least not yet. The main thing I disagree with you about is that sex before marriage is wrong."

"That's what I thought you thought. I just don't know what to do."

"Look, Ken, I'm not here to seduce you against your conscience. I don't want to do anything that would violate your integrity."

He looked relieved. "Thank you for that. I am pretty beat up that you won't marry me, but I will live. But I don't know what to do about our relationship here in this house. There doesn't seem to be any way forward, like you said."

I wasn't ready to give up without trying. "You believe that you shouldn't have intercourse with a woman unless you have honorable intentions toward her, like intentions to marry and make a commitment. Right."

"Right."

"But you also said that you have honorable intentions toward me, intentions to marry me and live till death do us part. Right?"

He hesitated. "Yeah."

"Then what is the problem? You have honorable intentions. So fuck me. I am offering myself to you."

"But we aren't married yet! From what you say, we will probably never be married."

"True. But that is not your fault. Who knows? Perhaps you will win me over."

He looked skeptical. I could see this wasn't going to be resolved soon.

"OK, Ken, here is a deal. You won't fuck me though I think you should and I want you to. But would oral sex be off limits?"

This caught him off guard. "Uh..."

"I think the rules of traditional marriage are frequently bent that far. No one talks about it, of course."

"Uh, I don't know."

"Well, think about it. If I give you a blow job you will still be a virgin, right?"

"Yeah, .... I guess so."

"So that would be OK, It would also give you time to think about the theology of the situation. You wouldn't have to decide about fucking me until next week."

He was thinking about it. "Well, maybe. You would be willing to do that?"

"Yes, I would. It would not be my first time, either."

"Well, I suppose that might be OK. I feel like it is taking unfair advantage of you though."

"Hey, I offered. I would not feel taken advantage of at all. Don't worry about that."

"Uh, OK, if you are sure. Really sure."

I found it absolutely admirable how concerned he was with it being my own choice. And I was raised in the same anti-sex culture he had been. I knew where he was coming from. Though my experience in churches made me suspect that most of the men raised with traditional sexual morality didn't try very hard to practice it. I could see he had an erection through his pants. It wasn't that he didn't want to have sex with me. It was that he really believed it would be a sin and was trying to obey his conscience. I thought he was wrong but I admired it.

"Yes. I will give you a blow job and I will enjoy it a lot. And I will hope that next week you will have wrestled with your conscience and determined that it is OK to fuck me."

I stood up and started to unbutton my shirt. His eyes widened like he was surprised. "You don't have to take off your clothes, Ken, but I am going to take off mine. It won't violate your purity to see me naked."

I took off my shirt. I was wearing my red bra and remembered it was the same bra I was wearing the first time I stripped for Gary -- or got dressed again, since I had already been naked (see my story "A Close Call... and Then"). More good memories. His erection was getting more obvious as I undressed. I unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down slowly. It is better not to hurry. I wanted to build up his anticipation. Standing before him in only bra and panties, I was about five feet away and so I move closer in, maybe two feet away. He swallowed hard when I reached around and unsnapped my bra and let it fall slowly to the floor.

You would have thought he had never seen a woman's tits before. And come to think of it, he probably hadn't. I don't think I have ever been stared at that hard before. It felt so good. His eyes were sucking my tits, his eyes were fondling my breasts. "You can touch them if you want." He didn't say anything. He just raised his hands and touched both of my breasts very gently, and then cupped both in his hands. I just stood there and let him feel of them. I loved it, being touched by a man. Though Ken is only the third man that has actually touched my tits. There were five more waiting their turn and that made me hot to think of. But more immediately what made me hot was seeing his erection in his pants. I realized this guy probably believed masturbation was a sin. He may never have had an orgasm on purpose. My experience with men was pretty limited still, but it struck me that he might not be able to hold off cumming for long. I decided to accelerate things. I pulled him to his feet.

The next thing I did was unbuckle his pants and pull them down. I wanted to see the outline of his penis more clearly. Then I slowly pulled down my panties. I wasn't sure how long I had before it would be too late to suck him. When I had pulled my panties off I just stood in front of him naked and gave him a chance to stare at what was probably his first naked woman. "Look real good at my pussy, Ken. You can still have it if you want."

He got this horrified look on his face and groaned and began to spasm. I realized he was ejaculating. In fact I could see the jet of cum shaking his briefs. Before I could think clearly or react, he had had three ejaculations. As quick as I could I pulled his underwear down. They were full of cum, and then his last ejaculation hit me in the face. It was not a strong ejaculation, but it hit my face just below my left eye and I could feel it beginning to run down my cheek toward my mouth. Not to waste the opportunity I stuck my tongue out to catch some of it as it came down.

Ken looked anguished. "I am so sorry! I am so sorry!" He made a move to get a cloth to wipe his cum off my face but I stopped him.

"Just let it run its course. I like it. And I got a good taste of it too. Nothing to feel bad about."

He was totally spent. After the strain of that orgasm, his whole body started going limp, not just his dick. He sat down on the edge of the bed. I looked around for something to clean off my face, but didn't see anything of his that I felt free to use, so I grabbed my panties and used them. Then I pulled his pants off and pulled down his underwear. There was so much cum I couldn't help but get some of it on his legs as I pulled them down. And then I kissed his penis. There was just a little cum left on his dick and I licked it off completely. He was still breathing hard, recovering.

"You don't ever masturbate, do you?"

"What? No, no, of course not."

"But sometimes you can't help yourself I bet."

"Sometimes."

"Don't worry, Ken. It will go better next week. But it might go more slowly if you did masturbate the day before. You'd been saving up that orgasm for a long time, I bet."

He didn't answer that. After a while he said, "I feel guilty."

"Why? You didn't do anything I didn't want you to do. You didn't harm me at all. Here's a Bible quote for you. Lorve does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law."

He didn't say anything to that. I just hope I was planting a seed in his conscience.

"If you want I will stay the night. Sleep with you naked. I bet tomorrow morning you'll be recharged."

"I would be, but I would be afraid of what I might do. I need to think about all this. I am so embarrassed."

"Don't be embarrassed at all. I loved it. Do think about it, though. I don't want to make you do anything against your will. And whatever you do, don't feel guilty."

I realized that it would be better to leave Ken to his thoughts and hope for the best. I put my clothes back on. I hesitated, though about what to do with my panties. But what the hell. I had come here hoping Ken would fuck me. I wouldn't have any more cum on my pussy than that. So I just put my panties back on, cum and all. By this point, his cum had cooled off. It even felt cold against my skin.

"OK. I will leave you alone now with your thoughts. Kiss me?"

"Uh, yeah. Yeah. I wish I were not such a problem. I ... I just can't..."

"I know. I used to think like you do. Don't worry." I kissed him. It was a good kiss too. Then I went back upstairs to my room. I was worried about Ken, though. When ideas take your mind captive, it is very hard to think them through.

I had a lot to think about too. I took a shower and touched myself in the shower. I was still on edge remembering Ken's dick and needing some kind of release. I played the whole time over in my mind and I came pretty quickly. I was hoping for more next week.

It was awkward the next day. Ken felt embarrassed around me and couldn't find anything to say. The first time he saw me the next morning, he blushed as only he could do, red hair and all. The other guys noticed, of course, but they were kind and didn't say anything to either of us.

For the next four weeks, every Monday night I gave Ken a blow job. It went better, in the sense that I actually got to suck him before he came. But after five weeks, I knew I had lost the internal theological debate. Ken decided to move out. He couldn't cope with the temptation of having me come to him every Monday night. At first I felt sad when he left. But then I realized it wasn't my job to change the way he thought, about God or marriage or sex. He was living according to his own standards and who was I to undermine them. He would find some woman who shared his ideals and they would get married and I was sure he would treat her kindly and lovingly and make a good and faithful husband to her. They would be happy and have a hundred kids. Who was I to stop that? But I did love Ken in my own way. I hoped we could stay friends, though I suspected it would take a while for him to get over me.