750 Challenge: How Was Your Day?

Story Info
Short story to make a hard day better.
750 words
4.36
3.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElderRufus
ElderRufus
48 Followers

How Was Your Day?

"This is for your own good," he said as he stood up from the kitchen table. He came around to her side, pulled her chair away and grabbed her. "Hey, what the fuck!" He flipped her up over his shoulder and carried her off to the bedroom. "Knock it off asshole! Didn't you hear what kind of a day I had?" He continued to their room as she struggled. He set her on her feet in front of him, reaching down to unfasten her tan business slacks and pull them, along with her pink panties, to her ankles as she slapped at his arms and back.

"Sure I heard," he said as he worked. "You were bitching when you hit the door. You were bitching while I made dinner, and then all through dinner. Complain about work, your mom, complain complain. And you're still wound up like you're going to bitch all night." He sat on the foot of the mattress, throwing an arm around her naked waist and pulling her into his lap. She kicked at him, only succeeding in losing her pants completely. She glared back at him as he held her down with one hand on her back, putting his weight on it. "I'm serious. I'm not in the mood for this. Let me up."

He responded by spanking her hard on her ass. "Ow! Fuck. Off! I do not OW! Need this shit right now OW! Quit it!" He continued to send slow, forceful slaps to her ass cheeks as she protested and wriggled. He repositioned her so one of his arms encircled her waist, so he could reach her pubic mound. He roughly scratched with the pads of his fingers, pressing there but not quite touching her clit as he slapped her behind. Every so often, he would lightly trace a finger along her pussy lips, checking for wetness.

When she was getting there, he threw her on the bed and took off his T shirt. He wrapped it into a gag and expertly tied it around her mouth. She glared at him but did not remove it. Pushing her back on the mattress, he grabbed her elbows and held her down as he nestled his head in between her thighs. She fought him, scratching at his big forearms, kicking him on the back. He began lapping at her pussy, big long licks, then jabbing his tongue inside her. Then he would circle her clit for a while before returning to her pussy. He breathed her in. Eventually her fighting subsided, and she held on to his arms tighter as she tensed, then screamed into the gag with a short but intense orgasm.

Flipping her on her stomach, he took a throw pillow and shoved it under her crotch, both to raise her hips and to give her clit something to rub against. She was still fighting mad, so she kicked at him blindly. Her foot connected with his chin as he bent over her. She quickly removed the gag in alarm. "Oh shit! Honey, are you okay?" He breathed deliberately through his nose. "I'm fine." "I'm sorry, baby, I didn't mean to do that. You sure you're okay?" He planted each of her wrists above her head, as if they should stay there. Then he grabbed her thighs and pulled them apart so he could get behind her. Unzipping, he teased her for a minute by rubbing it across her lips before sliding in inside.

He began thrusting into her slow as she lay flat on her belly. He kept one hand on her shoulder and one on her hip. When she tried to get up on her hands and knees, he smushed her with his body weight and drove harder into her, grabbing her wrists. "Ugh! Get off me, you fat fuck!" He just threw the shirt back over her mouth and pulled, using it as both gag and bridle. Her cries of frustration morphed into grunts of pleasure. Her clit was bucking against the pillow. He felt her body tense as he drove her into another orgasm, forced her into a longer, more satisfying one. She grabbed handfuls of bedsheets as she came. He pulled out and removed the gag, leaving her a sweaty panting mess on the bed, now wearing only her misbuttoned cream colored blouse.

He returned with a cold diet coke. "Feel better?" She nodded as she took a sip. "Much better. Thanks, babe." "Anytime."

ElderRufus
ElderRufus
48 Followers