750 Challenge: We Cum in Peace

Story Info
First Conact at UN goes horribly, graphically off the rails.
1k words
4.2
3.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElderRufus
ElderRufus
48 Followers

(This popped in my head at 3 am and I had to get it out. I guess I lost the 750 word challenge, as this ran to more like 1000 and I leave the editing to prose.)

The alien spaceship parked itself in orbit about a month ago. It was nothing more than a giant hollow asteroid with rocket engines bolted on in all directions. After a month of soaking up our transmissions and fitful attempts at communication, they deciphered enough computer binary code to be able to send basic textual messages. They called themselves the Illibithi. They asked for a face to face meeting. The helipad just off the United Nations headquarters in Geneva was selected as the spot.

It was a warm, sunny morning in June that historic day in Switzerland. A crowd of several hundred people were arranged on the grassy lawn surrounding the helipad. A hundred politicians and diplomats, the leaders of the countries that called themselves the most important, were all in attendance. Presidents, Chancellors, Strongmen and PMs were there. World leaders in anthropology, zenobiology, and technology lent their expertise. Even Giorgio Tsoukalos was there. Also in attendance were a hundred people working for a living. Scientists to record every possible moment with every possible detection and analysis device that could be brought. Technicians to service it all. Journalists to convince you telling you about the event was more important than doing the event. Finally, backing all of them up was a company of infantry. The Illibithi had vaporized several satellites they had judged too close for their liking, and their early transmissions seemed militant or belligerent. The soldiers were a precaution.

A relatively small ship descended from the orbiting rock, and cameras captured what would forever be known as a Batwing descending to the site. Black, with swept wings and smooth lines, it had no windows or lights. It circled the pad, silent as a balloon, finally settling on eight extending legs perfectly on the pad. The crowd was transfixed. A section of hull opened and efficiently folded down into a ramp. With no hesitation, a single Illibithi stepped out to meet them. Scientists dutifully recorded every detail.

It was huge, easily twice the height of a man, weighing several hundred kilos. Its upper arms were massive, muscled, extra long compared to a human. A thick neck supported a batlike head, with large ears that moved to noises, a triangular nose with sniffing oversized nostrils, eyes like red saucers and fangs poking out of a wide mouth. Fine fur in a brindle coloring covered it completely, as it wore no clothes. Below its upper pectorals were two sets of mammary teats, similar in size and shape to their human analogs. A secondary pair of arms lower on the torso were slender, made for graceful fine detail work. Above the thick legs was a pair of tenacles at the waist, just long enough to reach the ground, and a third tentacle about as long as your forearm sprouted where a human had a navel. We later learned that was its genitals. It upper arms carried a metal crate that weighed a hundred kilos as easily as you would carry a fruitcake to an office party. We found later it contained meat, wine, salt, and sugar, because that's what civilized people bring as a welcoming gift. It also held schematics for a better kind of solar panel.

The envoy later apologized for what happened next. It was nervous, this being its first contact as well, and was not used to our lighter gravity and brighter sun. It sensed the humans' nervous mood. Instead of walking forward, as soon as its clawed foot hit the pavement he sprinted towards the world leaders unexpectedly, faster than most humans can run. The crowd, already tensed up, reacted with shock and awe. The soldiers raised their rifles, though to their credit none fired. The crowd's reaction startled the Illibathi in turn, which triggered its involuntary defense reflex. A pair of flaps on the sides of it neck ballooned out into bullhorn shaped red openings. They vibrated with what the instruments recorded as intense binaural energy, at a level below conscious hearing. The result was instant, dramatic and watched by billions of people on live coverage. The entire delegation of humans became intensely, irresistibly sexually aroused. Hell of a natural defense, to make your threats so interested in reproduction they forget about food or fighting!

All 300 humans, without exception, were instantly horny. Rifles and microphones clattered to the lawn as males clutched at painful priapic penises. They struggled to skin out of their trousers as females dropped to their knees panting in similar distress. Everyone started masturbating like monkeys in the zoo, until they realized they had willing sexual partners at arms reach. Socioeconomic status and caste fell away as quickly as the shed clothing. Nationality meant nothing. Marital status was irrelevant. Age, gender and gender preference was irrelevant. The entire group of people degenerated into a mass orgy of frenzied behavior that lasted for about an hour, even though the envoy's transmission was only as long as a scream.

They fucked like a troop of baboons, like a glaring of cats, a romp of otters. Knees and backs became grass stained as the overriding need stimulated by the binaural energy had to be sated. Repeatedly. This was no tender love fest. Skin slapped on skin. Shoulders and thighs were bitten. Sweaty bodies writhed across each other, desperate to penetrate and be penetrated. The world looked on in horrified, fascinated voyeurism as the leaders of the world, the best and brightest of our species, respected statesmen, wriggled about in mud, sweat and semen.

The Illibathi made no move to participate. The cub sized, relatively hairless Homo Sapiens look very unattractive to them, as patchy fur is the universal sign of disease or extreme age. The envoy sat on the crate for about twenty minutes, listening to the true common language of humans, the rhythmic grunts, moans and cries of mating. Nobody approached it for first contact. Finally, getting bored, it loped back to the Batwing, shaking its bat head in bewilderment.

ElderRufus
ElderRufus
48 Followers