750 Cuckold Humiliation

Story Info
Unexpected Cuckold Humiliation.
750 words
4.44
13.9k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 02/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
577 Followers

Susan could see that Keith was agitated.

"Are you gonna keep sulking or are you ready to work this out?"

"I'm just a little pissed."

"A little? You mean a lot! Might I remind you that this was YOUR idea."

"Yes, but damn it, Susan. I thought your ass was off limits!"

"Well, I did too, but apparently Clarence didn't get the memo."

"Fine. But YOU flat out RODE him!! And it looked like you fucking loved it!"

"Guilty as charged."

"I just can't get over how you rocked and twerked on his cock doggy style like a slut while he just stood there! It was like you were determined to have his cum up your ass!"

"Mission accomplished," she giggled.

"Well you didn't have to have an orgasm, geez!"

"That was Clarence's fault; he was pulling my pussy lips so wide I came from the tension. You know why he did that, right? He did that to taunt you. He knew you were kneeling in the closet watching my gaping, empty pussy. He wanted you to see your wife's pussy have an orgasm while helplessly yearning for my cock. You're jealous because I came while he took my anal virginity. But you know you liked it."

"I did...up until you..."

"STOP! Come on. Man up. You loved it so much you came watching his cock up my ass. Honestly, Keith. YOU encouraged me to go for it.

"I JUST WANTED HIM TO FUCK YOUR PUSSY!"

Keith shouted so loud the neighbors could hear.

"Perfect! He is coming over to take care of that now."

"What?! No...He...Is...not."

"Oh yes he is! Look Keith, You urged me to do this. You wanted me to buy into being a slut wife and now you have buyer's remorse. Get on your knees!"

"What?"

"You heard me. Kneel."

I want you eye level with your wife's pussy that you urged me to share. Just like those Literotica stories bookmarked on your laptop.

Keith's heart was pounding while he knelt in defeat eye level with Susan's crotch while she stepped out of her tight shorts. Keith's eyes widened from the surprising visual discovery that Susan's pussy was completely hairless. Smooth and bald.

"Clarence ordered me to shave; he said it'll make everything feel more sensitive."

Just then, Clarence arrived.

"Looks like perfect timing! Keith, you ready to have your wish come true? Is your wife's pussy half as tight as her ass?!" he said laughing. "Aren't you worried you'll be permanently replaced? I bet you've never seen her orgasm like she did last night! NOW GET NAKED AND LIE ON YOUR BACK!"

Taking Clarence's lead, Susan straddled Keith on all fours. Her newly bald pussy less than twenty inches directly above Keith's mouth. Her head was directly over his crotch which embarrassingly exposed a very small and erect penis.

"You won't have to fantasize about this anymore." Clarence taunted. "You have a better view than any porno."

Clarence slid into Susan's moist vagina. Clarence was right; Keith had an up close and personal view of Susan gyrating, thrusting and riding Clarence's large, veiny, hard cock. He didn't even have to move.

"Did you know that Susan was such a slut?!" Clarence teased while grazing Susan's undersides while stretching and pulling her pussy lips wider than they were last night.

Clarence was right again. Her entire region was so sensitive from the recent shave she quickly came, but not before Keith struck first.

Keith was so turned on by his cuckolding view he came hands free. Just the slight friction of his penile head against his own belly in combination with and the humiliating submission of watching Clarence's cock balls deep into his wife Susan.

But there was more coming. Clarence's testicles started to rise up in his scrotum signaling his climax was on the horizon. Susan was vigorously masturbating to a second orgasm while Clarence thrust continuously and deeply into Keith's wife.

Keith could see Clarence's butthole winking at him. Inexplicably, Keith counted the rhythmic spasms imagining each shot of cum in her vagina.

Keith lost control in his sub space and spermed his belly again.

Susan and Clarence laughed.

He no longer had to imagine how much cum was inside Susan as Clarence pulled out quickly to maximize Keith's humiliation.

Gravity did the rest.

Gobs of Clarence's slimy cum dribbled in chunks onto Keith's face.

He had no choice but to open his mouth. Amazingly, his little penis began spasming; hands free number three.

charmer949
charmer949
577 Followers