All Comments on '750 Word Challenge - The Email'

by Devinter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
yowseryowser5 months ago

Sweet short tale, you pack an enormous back-story into just a few engaging words. Lovely.

DessertmanDessertman5 months ago

I dont understand the point of this story.

TamokinkTamokink5 months ago

Such a interesting text! I kept asking myself what would happen all along and was so please by the way it goes

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Maybe he was having a crisis of morality and didn't want to betray his current marriage and perhaps the marriage of the email recipient? This gentleman managed to successfully survive but now this dickwad meddler feels the need to undue a successful defeat of potential moral terputude. What an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cute!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

In this version of my response you get to see, it ends with the three words: I love it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Creative, and quite well done.

DevinterDevinter5 months agoAuthor

@Yowser - Thank you. Glad you appreciated it. @Dessertman - The point is to try to create something that has some sort of emotional impact in just 750 words, which is the shortest story that Literotica allows us to publish. It's more difficult than it sounds, especially in the letters and transcripts category. @Anon - I like the term "dickwad meddler". Haha. Will put that one to memory. @Other Anons - Cheers!

EmilyMillerEmilyMiller5 months ago

I have to try this format. But I doubt I could create the simple beauty that you did. Bravo! Em

Kronos816Kronos8165 months ago

Great story, hat's off

DevinterDevinter5 months agoAuthor

Thank you guys. I appreciate your warming words in these cold winter times!

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther69695 months ago

Wow that was really Sweet, I think the Only thing that would make it that much more Realistic is a Fake Email Address and a Fake Subject Matter. But that part is not that Necessary.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bravo! What a wholly original conception! But was the man writing at the next table merely a sock puppet for the message writer? ------ " I love you". ------ We will never know from whom the sentiment originates, which is as it should be. 5 stars indeed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevinter@Devinter
I am on this website to hone my penmanship and getting better at expressing myself vividly in the English language. I am 34 years old, from Sweden. What I write about does not necessarily reflect my real-life preferences, fetishes, desires, or even fantasies. A large amount o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES