750 Word Project-Could You Do It?

Story Info
Perverts gonna perv, virgins gonna virgin.
909 words
3.97
4.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked my purse again, making sure I could easily reach the pepper spray, stun gun, or gun if I needed to. In my mind I have everything worked out. I took another deep breath, held it a few seconds, then slowly exhaled. "I've never been more scared in my life." I whispered. I was getting sick to my stomach from the anxiety.

Jenn gave me a huge hug. She was about 4 inches taller than I was, I could feel the bottom of her breasts rub against the nipples of my flat little non-tits, I felt so comfortable in her embrace I was not sure I would be able to let go. Finally she stepped back, put her hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes. "You got this." I started climbing the staircase to his bedroom.

It had been a week since I had gotten shit faced drunk. That night I had been wearing my strapless black party dress with no bra. Knee length, sequins on top, and tulle bottom. I had planned on wearing it to prom back in high school, but my parents refused to let me. Two inch high heels, black silk stockings that went up just enough pass my knee that I could show just a hint of leg when I wanted too, or even flash a hint of my lacey black panties.

Last thing I remember, I had been in the oh so attractive state of heaving up while on my knees in front of his toilet. I remember someone holding my hair while I puked. Then I passed out.

I woke up the next morning on a futon mattress, in a sleeping bag in front of the toilet. I was wearing a men's dress shirt, my silk stockings, and lacey black panties. Empty water bottles and Gatorade on the floor but no condom wrappers anywhere, I checked three times.

I'm not ignorant, I know full well what stupid, moron, rapists teen boys do to women who pass out. But without a condom, how could anyone be that stupid? Plus, he was still there, shirtless, shivering under a towel, curled up in a ball next to the futon. Then he acted like nothing had happened, glancing at me shyly with those big stupid puppy dog eyes, offering me more water, before trying to ask me to lunch or a date or something, completely oblivious to the fact that I was ignoring him. Then he left four voice messages trying to make sure I got home okay.

He had clearly done it, no guy acts that shy, goofy, or anxious otherwise.

I slipped into his room, stun gun in hand, put the strap of my purse over the knob on his headboard so I could reach into it in a second if needed. I crawled into his bed. I shuddered as I felt the heat of his body against my skin. Waves of excitement flooded through my body.

He was pretending to sleep, angering me even more. My prey was shirtless in the cold winter night. I reached my hand up to his throat, before raking my finger nails down his chest and firm abs hard enough to draw blood. He yelped as he jumped, then froze like a deer in head lights, staring at me with those stupid blue gray puppy dog eyes.

In my mind I had everything worked out, time to give the speech about informed consent I had been working on all week.

I put all my weight on him and went in for a deep, passionate kiss to distract him. I pushed my tongue into his mouth before darting it back out as I reached down his PJ bottoms, ready to squeeze his testicles harder than I had ever squeezed anything before if he didn't obey. "Miss me?" I asked.

In my mind I had everything worked out. Then I felt his massive erection. Penises far smaller than his had left me sore the next few days, I had felt no soreness the next morning when leaving his bathroom.

"Yeah, I missed you. Did I do the kissing right?" he asked anxiously.

"Huh, NO." I hissed.

His eyes teared up, "So...sorry. I've never kissed before."

"Wait, are you a virgin, do you have a crush on me?" I asked, his shy behavior suddenly making sense.

"Yeah... yes to both questions, is that okay?" he asked with the cutest blue gray puppy dog eyes I have ever seen.

---FIN---

Hey fellow Literotica readers,

Could you do it? Could you submit one of your own stories to Literotica?

For over a decade, I have been a reader of stories on this site. I'm not a writer, I didn't even have a user name. I never thought I would write anything. And if I did, it would be the first story with negative 5 stars.

It is hard doing something the first time, you'll feel vulnerable, and it's scary. It's also fun, and you will get better.

I think it is great that so many new people are submitting stories. Are you willing to be the next one? The 750 Word Project 2021 is a great place to start, the site admins are going to post the details in a month or two. There are also two other open events. I look forward to seeing your stories. https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=93086981&postcount=4

And here's the list of last springs stories.

https://www.literotica.com/beta/s/the-750-word-project-2020-the-stories