8 - Three for Three

Story Info
Dr. N needs a night out and gets her fill.
3.7k words
4.6
3.4k
2
0

Part 8 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Amanda wasn't too excited about spending the afternoon apart from Miss Natalya, she did have some nagging business to attend to that she had been ignoring. She put herself together, threw on some going out in public clothes, and headed to a small coffee shop outside of town. It was never very busy and far enough from things that make it a lot easier to have any private conversations that needed to stay private.

As she walked in, she surveyed the tables and booths and as usual saw mostly empty space. She grabbed a simple black coffee at the counter and went to the back with the only occupied booth and sat down with the person who was already seated there.

"Hi." Amanda said simply. "Sorry I'm a little late. Had a couple things to finish up before I was able to get out of the office. I thought we would have been done right at noon, but we ran until almost one. Hope you weren't waiting long."

"No, I just got here myself. I haven't been out here for a while and had forgotten just how long it takes." Clarissa replied. "So, tell me how this new job is working out."

"Oh, it's been great. The doctor, Doctor Natalya, is great to work for. I think she really likes me too." Amanda said with a happy smile on her face.

"Great, well, let's hope it continues that way." Clarissa stated, very interested in her work situation. "To be honest, she is a bit of an enigma to us, so I'm glad that she taken to you. Have you been able to figure out any of her plans so far?"

"I haven't seen anything that would amount to a plan of any kind. Are you sure you are watching the right person?" Amanda confessed, but still unsure of herself.

"Well, we think so. I will say though, this being your first time it may be more difficult for you to discern some of the subtleties. Perhaps maybe I should make a visit as a patient?" Clarissa asked out of an abundance of caution and concern for Amanda's wellbeing.

"I will defer to your judgment, given your greater awareness and experience, but I really think everything is fine." Amanda wasn't quite insistent, but she was shading her comments toward less involvement from Clarissa as she felt things were under control.

"Well, if you think so. I am a little worried about this submissive game you are playing though. Isn't that a bit dangerous, and extremely out of character for you?" Clarissa continued, still mothering Amanda a bit. After all, she did have a lot to do with her early care.

"She loves it, eats it up in fact, and isn't all of this out of character for any of us? Plus, it lets me explore some things that might be helpful skills later on." The wisdom that brought Amanda into her current role showed in her evaluation of things, and Clarissa seemed pleased enough with her responses that she retreated from her plans of direct involvement.

"Very well, you seem to have a hand, and a few other things, on the situation. If anything seems out of place or suddenly you don't have a sense or feel on the pulse of the situation, metaphorically speaking, don't hesitate to reach out. As always, we will be aware of any major changes and will do the same should we feel the danger level has grown too extreme." Clarissa's tone was stern, but yielding, and Amanda felt relieved that she had at least survived this latest check-up.

The rest of the conversation was more about general procedural issues as the two sipped their coffees and relaxed in the empty shop. Both of them taking advantage of the break in their hectic schedules to actually breathe and relax.

...

Dr. N hated leaving Amanda behind since she didn't really have errands to run, just one big errand that she had been saving for the right day. Now she had decided it was time she took care of some of her own desires and it wouldn't be fair to Amanda in any case, with what she had in mind. She wasn't a cruel mistress, which always made her question whether she was really in the right line of work.

She headed to the edge of town, what a stroke of luck to be located near such a grand and deliciously vile place as the buttfet. It was really a perfect place for her, and she wanted to take advantage of it for as long as she could. This time she felt like bobbing for apples. Just the thought of feeling the apples against her skin was getting her warm and wet. And that added to her other need, some much needed attention where she had control of everything. She was going to need to tip extra to the wait staff to allow her to have more flexibility and really be in control there as she hated when her customer couldn't find the right spot. As much as Amanda pleased her, she always needed more.

She walked into the lobby and quickly made her preferences known and was ushered into the bobbing for apples competition room. She was in no hurry to win anything, and just wanted to enjoy the feeling while working her way to her apples. She had asked for a challenge tonight as well and also warned them to have fresh refills for the other room as she was going to need a few to help her burn off all the extra energy she had built up.

She walked to her assigned station and got settled in. She was always full of anticipation when she went there, and tonight was no different. Everything seemed to be alive tonight and the sensations danced against her skin as it prickled with the energy she felt. Tonight, was for her, and she was not thinking about anything work related, she told herself. Just trying to keep her mind focused on her own pleasure.

She dressed appropriately as well, thinking about comfort and convenience and allowed herself one night where fashion and style were unimportant, well not completely. She still had on a pair of killer heels, and a nice skirt, but her top was plain and loose, letting everything just sort of jumble along underneath. She liked feeling somewhat free and able to rub them against whatever surface she could find to pinch and pull her nipples since she would not be able to grasp with her hands at all.

As the staff came around to hook up the various harnesses and closures, she breathed in a relaxed breath and started to get into the right frame of mind for the night. She could feel she was still tensed up inside from the week and all that she still needed to accomplish. After being secured in place, and still feeling her lower torso having the flexibility she needed, she smiled a little knowing they were able to accommodate her request and that the night would go well on way or the other.

The staff began wheeling out the various apple bobbing treats for the customers in the room and she saw mostly guys being wheeled around here and there. Finally, two dickgirls we brought out and she knew her station would be served soon. She had asked for a bit of a challenge, so she was slightly disappointed when her girl was wheeled up and secured in place. She wasn't particularly long, so depth wouldn't really be an issue, so she had to wonder about the challenge then. As they prepped the apples on their trays, she noticed that her dick was swelling much more than she expected and the girth exceeded anything Dr. N had ever seen, and the apples on this girl made her wonder about her volume. She was once again excited for the night and started stretching out her mouth to get ready.

The staff announced the competition, explained the usual rules, then started the countdown. She was in no rush to finish and wanted to savor the treat in front of her. As she started to lick around the head to get it moist her girl let out the softest of moans and squirmed a little bit. Good start. The girl had her eyes half closed, but opened them slightly to look at Dr. N and smile. She waved a little to her before she closed her lids all the way and lay back enjoying the sensations of Dr. N's skilled tongue. The moans and gasps and hip thrusts told the doctor everything she needed to know and she continued her ministrations.

Shortly after she started, she felt a deft tongue split her and start working on her inner folds and she let out her own slight moan, while kissing the thick cock head in front of her. The sensations from her moan transferred to the hard, throbbing pole and sent her girl into a deeper moan bordering on a wicked growl. By the way she sounded, she would cum too soon for the doctor and ruin the night, but the doctor held out hope.

She started to grind down on the face of the woman between her legs and could make out the faint muffled gasps and a gurgling as the woman began to struggle for breath, exhaling what was left in her lungs into Dr. N's pussy. She felt her rather pronounced lips puff out even more than they usually did and she started to rotate as much as she could nearing her first of what she hoped were many.

She focused on getting into the right rhythm for her overheated, and under satisfied, pussy to bring herself over the edge, leaving her girl to writhe relatively unattended with just the tip of the doctor's tongue flicking her tiny slit. She pressed her chest down against the padding beneath her, kneading her flesh and feeling her hard nipples respond as the sensations shot down through her body. The doctor dropped her head as she felt the wave taking her away briefly, as her pussy rubbed against a relatively lifeless face. Her forehead rested against the swollen cock in front of her and the pressure drove her girl crazy, as she let out a frustrated grunt since she was not getting any closer and was growing a bit impatient.

Soon, the doctor recovered and lifted her body up to allow the staff to drag her first victim clear and get set up for another. She still ached, and her pussy was still throbbing and needed some more attention, maybe with a little more effort this time. The first started out so nice, but her movements were limited and unimaginative, surely a disappointing partner in so many ways.

She turned her focus back to her delightful dickgirl and tried to show her she was a bit sorry for the delay and that she would be more present in her actions for a while at least, having now taken the initial edge off for herself. Her girl smiled back and signaled to her by holding three fingers up. Was she trying to tell her that she had three orgasms in her or what was the meaning of the gesture. There was to be no talking since helping the person win by giving explicit instructions was a violation of the rules, so she had to use whatever signals she could.

Dr. N kissed the swollen head and circled her lips around it, trying to stretch out and suck it into her mouth. After a few difficult tries she finally managed to take all of it inside and it filled her mouth and already encroached on the back of her throat. Her girl sighed and lay back on her lounge tray, her breathing quickening now that she was enveloped in a warm, loving embrace by the doctor's mouth. The doctor relaxed and breathed through her nose to calm herself and let her throat go a little slack. With the immediate pressure back against it, she realized just how much of a challenge this girl would be, but that's what she asked for.

She could feel the new woman under her start to kiss and lick her wet lips as sighs and moans escaped from behind her. It seemed the woman was getting more pleasure out of it already than the doctor was, which suited her fine as she had other tasks at hand right now, but she would have to take a bolder stance if things didn't pick up soon.

As she started to slide down the shaft and onto the start of her much more imposing girth, the doctor felt her throat constrict a little. Her girl groaned at the feeling of being wrapped tightly by the knot of muscle and her throbbing member grew harder and started to twitch. The doctor steadied herself and slid further down, maybe getting halfway on to the impressive pole. She paused again and relaxed her throat as much as she could. As she breathed slowly to make her way a little farther down, she was caught by surprise as a slight trickle dripped out of the cock slit and slid down her throat, almost tickling her causing her to gag a little, again constricting her throat around the head causing her girl to go rigid and let out a deep, low moan.

The doctor needed to recover and recalibrate her attack, but as she started to slide off the girthy member she felt the first hard shot hit the back of her throat. she coughed a little then tried to start swallowing which soothed her enough that she was able to take care of every drop of the initial load from her girl. Her tongue labored around the head as much as her size allowed, to draw out the remaining small trickle.

Her girl looked up at her and smiled, raising one finger and holding it for a moment, then raising two more. One down the hatch and two more to go she assumed. She was going to be full after this night for sure. Just then she felt the woman under her drive her tongue deeper inside and start to wildly lick her lips then alternate to swirling around her clit, but still just teasing it and not getting spot on. She let the woman continue her attack as she felt her getting closer and closer to her clit as the swirling circles became smaller and smaller, building up a tension that started to boil over inside her. She dropped her body slightly to get more pressure when she wanted, but she didn't smother this one since at least she knew what she was doing, for now.

Getting back to her girl, she popped off for a moment to rest her jaw and enjoy the taste of her cum. She was very salty with a nice earthiness that balanced it out. Not too thick, and creamier than she was used to. It was a very pleasurable experience for her.

She slackened her jaw as much as she could and slipped over the still engorged head. She felt it throb and twitch against the roof of her mouth and she steadied herself for the next round. She decided it was best to attempt it all in one gulp, which turned out to be a bad choice. As she thrust her face downward on the slick pole, lubricated more by the slippery trails of cum clinging to the sides, she felt her throat constrict even harder and she gagged and coughed forcing her to pull off abruptly. The thick strings of her saliva still connected to the shaft, hanging there and slowly dropping into a burgeoning puddle under her girl's heavy balls. Her girl looked at her sympathetically, but insistently as she could tell she was in need of much more release than that. Bordering on cheating, her girl mouthed the phrase PRE-CUM as the doctor looked at her as if to indicate that first load was nothing compared to what was in store. The doctor shuddered a little, perhaps rethinking her choice of asking for a challenge this time.

As she was recovering from her deep throat attempt, she felt the woman under her flailing away, seemingly lost again and needing guidance. As her frustrations built, Dr. N just dropped herself atop the poor woman's face, but instantly regretted that decision as well, lifting off a bit after feeling the woman's nose drive harshly against her clit and her pointed chin bury itself uncomfortably between her folds. A few deep breaths later she found the right position and started rocking, gently at first, but her force growing as she went.

Her girl looked at her again, and impatient pout on her face and her eyes seeming to show a level of frustration that the doctor had not intended to impart on anyone. She steeled herself for another attempt and slid down as far as she could, flattening her tongue to allow the girth to slide by without as much resistance. She was almost there, but would likely have to wait for attempt two as she just couldn't manage stretching her throat any more. Her girl was grinding up a little and started to squirm, her gasps growing in intensity as the doctor's throat constricted and release while her lips tired hard to apply pressure near the base. She could manage only a small stroke, bobbing up and down only an inch or so hoping that it was enough for her girl to reach her next climax. She was soon rewarded with a hard throb as the first shot drove through the cock inside her, expanding it out a bit to allow the massive load to flow through. Her stomach started to feel overly full as the spurts kept coming. Was there any end to this girl's seed, she thought to herself. Finally, as she herself almost lost consciousness from the overwhelming feeling of her girl's orgasm, she felt relief as the cock down her throat again slackened slightly. She desperately slid off, now convinced that she was not up to the challenge presented to her, but determined to go down trying.

She lost track of the woman beneath her, but felt the last ache of a receding orgasm twitch within her, only now realizing that she too had reached her peak. Her body still felt a different pain though and her thoughts turned to Amanda. It was as if she had started to have deeper feelings for her assistant than she realized. How could her thoughts be drawn to someone else while she was purely scratching an itch that had been building for some time. Did she need the emotional attachment to feel satisfied? When had she ever needed that before? Her thoughts cluttered her mind and she still needed to focus or else she would leave having failed at her very basic plan of simply exhausting herself with sex.

She looked up and her girl was smirking at her. She held up two fingers, paused, then flashed one. Dr. N still had work to do and she needed to focus again, or maybe use her thoughts of Amanda to help motivate her. Once she got through this, she would be able to go back home and sleep, knowing that at the other end was another wonderful day near Amanda. She felt herself emboldened once again to get to those apples. As she felt another woman being moved into position between her legs she turned back to the swollen, twitching, cum streaked cock in front of her. It seemed thicker somehow, but that didn't faze her. She lowered her head, going slowly over every inch of the cock, once feeling a slight gag, but forcing through and suppressing it. She pushed just a little more and hit pay dirt. Her girl's apples snuggled tightly around her chin as she felt them hitch a little harder against her. Her throat constricted and her lips clenched as tightly as they could against the girl's base. She felt the girl's body start to tremble as her throat was trying as hard as it could to swallow the invading mass. The stroking was driving her girl crazy as she thrashed against her lounge and her grunts and groans were all that could be heard throughout the entire room. she almost screamed as she came her final time and the doctor was nowhere near ready for the torrent that was unleashed. The viscous fluid poured down her throat distending her belly as she took it all in. She was starting to black out as she could feel the skilled tongue beneath her finally finding it's place and setting her off without needing another face mauling. She came as she was still swallowing the largest volume of seed she had ever seen. As all of the combined feelings were subsiding, she felt the hard throb of the cock one last time as it started to slip out and she lost consciousness. Her final thoughts and images were all of Amanda before she could no longer think straight.

She recovered some time later; the staff having moved her to a back lounge. Surprisingly the girl whose thick cock she had drained was there waiting for her. She simply smiled and waved at her, having already left a note with her number on it with Dr. N's things, but she wanted to stay and make sure she was okay.

"First person to take me all the way and make it three rounds. I'd love to see you again if you're interested, nothing serious, but I like a woman who can handle herself." The girl said to Dr. N.

Dr. N had no idea what to say in response. She would normally jump at the chance, but again her thoughts returned to Amanda. "Thank you." She said as she stood to make her way home. She was exhausted and hoped that would help her sleep better now that she had been generally satisfied, even if she felt empty. They had a busy day coming up and she just needed to rest.