9 - Amanda Rides Again

Story Info
Dr. N deals with unfinished business from an earlier patient.
3.1k words
4.21
2.9k
1
0

Part 9 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you do anything fun with your afternoon yesterday, Amanda?" Dr. N said, sounding rather bubbly herself.

"Not really, nothing I could plan on short notice. Luckily a friend was free and we grabbed coffee." Amanda replied, her voice lacking any real emotion.

"Doesn't sound like it was very interesting by your voice. What did you talk about, if you don't mind my asking." Dr. N took advantage of Amanda's yearning to please and hoped she would share more than she probably should.

"Nothing too much, a lot about you though, and she's worried that I'm expecting too much of this relationship. But you wouldn't do anything to hurt my feelings, right Miss Natalya?" Amanda's voice was softer and exuded a certain submission within her words.

"No, Amanda, I wouldn't. But, if your behavior doesn't improve a little, we may have to make an effort to correct a few things. Like your outfit choices. Today, for instance you have a solid crop top with another lacy set for your bottoms. I enjoy the curve of your butt cheeks as they squish to the side of your chair, especially with that thong you have on, but make up your mind please." Miss Natalya was playing with her little pet a bit, her voice both chastising, yet nurturing.

"I'm sorry, Miss Natalya. I promise to try harder to please you, but I though this outfit would." Amanda said shyly, lowering her head in deference to her mistress.

"Well, it would, but try to match better tomorrow. The solid white crop top, while exquisite at highlighting the curve of your breasts and the hint of nipple trying to poke out, does not go with the royal blue lace outfit on the bottom. Either wear a hint of lace up top or go solid fabric on the bottom. It's a disgrace. You might as well wear stripes and plaid tomorrow." Miss Natalya tried to keep a straight face, but couldn't. Amanda saw her start to crack and smiled a little herself.

"I will try harder tomorrow and work to please you." Amanda said through a small smile as they got ready to start the day

They had quite a few patients coming in and it promised to be a very full day indeed.

Amy and Belinda entered the lobby, a bit frantic and rushed up, as much as Belinda could move at any pace, to check in with Amanda.

"Hello, Amy, right? And who is with you?" Amanda asked, still smiling from her exchange with Miss Natalya.

"Right, I'm Amy and this is my very pregnant girlfriend, Belinda. We need to see Dr. N right away and get this fixed." Amy said in a harried voice, obviously distressed by the situation.

"Okay, but you realize Dr. N isn't that kind of doctor, right? "Amanda questioned the couple, wondering exactly how Dr. N was involved. "Have a seat over there, she'll be with you in a bit, your appointment isn't for a little while still.

"I know, but we were just hopeful she could take us early. Thanks." Amy said, still anxious and disappointed at having to wait any longer.

The couple took a couple seats right in front of Amanda. As Belinda sat down Amanda was able to get a good look at her. From the pregnancy her breasts had swelled from an already large size she surmised, just by the overall frame the woman carried. Her belly was enormous, and her belly button had started to protrude quite a bit, tenting her loose top like a tiny penis on top of her belly. Amanda's thoughts started to wander a little as she stared and wondered at the miracle of life in front of her. She always found pregnant women attractive, but something was drawing her to Belinda more than usual. She felt herself get warm at the thoughts and it wasn't long before her hand had moved down between her legs to start helping her appreciate Belinda more. She ran her fingers slowly along the edges of her lips through the lace thong. The lace adding a level of sensation that made her warm even more. She shifted in her chair and the fabric held a slight cling to her dampness as it was drawn across her lips roughly. She let out the softest of moans and looked down to see how wet she had become. She didn't even notice when the doctor came out to check on who was waiting.

"Amanda!" Dr. N said, sounding shocked. "Are you masturbating behind your desk while we have patients in the waiting area?" She said loud and clear enough for everyone to hear.

"Yes, Miss Natalya. I'm sorry, I will stop if it pleases you." Amanda said, embarrassed, but seeking reassurance.

"Yes. Please stop what you're doing right now. If you're going to masturbate, don't hide behind your desk, do it out here so our patients can enjoy it too." Miss Natalya said in her soft, reassuring tone, goading Amanda a little to demonstrate what she was doing. "What exactly was it that was so appealing to you, anyway? Maybe you should share that and we can make sure you get all you need."

This time, Amanda was a little embarrassed, for real. She didn't have to play the role at all as it came naturally. "Umm...I really like pregnant women. And...Belinda...Well. She's so big and round and full of life Miss Natalya, I couldn't help myself."

"That's good to know. Perhaps Belinda would enjoy it if you got closer to her to admire her belly and masturbate right in front of her." Miss Natalya suggested to Amanda, while looking over at Amy and Belinda. "Would you like that as well?"

Amy and Belinda both nodded, a little shocked at what they had been asked. Looking at Amanda they both agreed that they wanted to watch her up close.

Amanda stood up and walked over to where they were and sat herself down right in front of Belinda, scooting her legs under the chair so that her face was almost touching Belinda's belly. She leaned forward and lifted the woman's shirt enough so she could lay her face against it and enjoy the warmth and comfort it provided. The attention she was receiving made Belinda moan a little and she seemed to be getting aroused as well. Amanda suggested that Belinda try to relax a and lean back in her chair so she shimmied forward and slouched down in the chair. Amanda stood up and lifted Belinda's shirt all the way up to reveal her overladen sport bra, the only thing that would fit right now, if that was the correct word.

Belinda's nipples were hard and poking out from the strained fabric. Amanda looked at them and wanted to bury her face in there, but first things first. She moved to straddle Belinda's large belly to rub her wet lips and aching pussy all over her and it was covered in her slick in no time. The heat from her belly was more intense than Amanda expected as she watched her juices turn to steam. The heat also felt incredible against her pussy and clit as she started to hump her belly, slowly getting into a rhythm. Belinda was getting warmer, and Amy looked a little uncomfortable next to her. They suggested they all move to the floor so they would be in a better position for both of them. Amy helped Belinda slide down and then moved herself down next to her. Amy was starting to rub her crotch while Belinda was laid out with her full belly perfectly on display. What Amy did next surprised even Dr. N as she tore off her bottoms and straddled Belinda's face, Belinda obliging and burying herself deep in Amy's sex as they both started to moan.

Amanda remounted Belinda's belly and had a much better angle as she started working her way up to her protruding belly button. As Amanda felt the hard nub slide past her clit and just inside her outer lips she started to groan. She reached her fingers up to her mouth and she greedily sucked two of them into her mouth until they were sodden and reached behind to plunge them into Belinda's equally wet pussy. She heard a muffle groan from between Amy's thighs and a gasp from Amy as well.

Amanda's pace quickened, sliding up and down her belly and fingering her fast and furiously and finally she crested, splashing her pussy juices all over, but again, they evaporated quickly from the heat and there was just a slight stickiness left as Amanda recovered and slumped onto the floor, exhausted. Belinda clenched hard against Amanda's fingers and thrust her hips up to get more pressure against her and she too came hard, gasping and blubbering against the wet lips that covered her face as Amy was starting to feel her pleasure subside as well.

Dr. N was pleased with the show and had let a hand stray between her legs for some gentle pressure, just to soothe the growing lust she felt, but not completely satisfy it. That would have to wait until later, when Amanda had earned her reward for the day.

"Very good, Amanda, now get yourself cleaned up and get ready before our next patients arrive." Dr. N was back in therapist mode, but there was still just a hint of her mistress vibe, enough for Amanda.

"Yes, Miss Natalya. Thank you for letting me please you." Amanda hurried off to clean herself up as Dr. N helped Amy and Belinda put themselves back together and then shuffled them into her office.

"So, tell me what we're here for today, other than whatever spectacle my assistant created out there. Did everything work out from before, I am going to assume not or else you wouldn't be here." Dr. N inquired, obviously curious by the rather conspicuous development.

"Someone mixed things up a bit and then this." Belinda pointed at her belly, obviously annoyed, still out of breath and still just a little sticky.

"Hey, I'm not the one who needed me to be lactating for some fetish of hers!" Amy bellowed.

"Please, ladies, no need to point fingers at each other, unless that's another obsession I'm less familiar with. The blame clearly lies with me. I should have been more careful in my diagnosis and not rushed you into this without doing my due diligence. It's obvious you were not quite ready and only acting in haste." Dr. N tried to settle things down. Amy and Belinda both turned to look at her, realizing she was mostly right.

"She's right, we should sue her for all she's worth." Amy screamed in excitement.

"Exactly, it's all her fault." Belinda agreed enthusiastically.

"Ladies, please. First, that will get you nowhere, believe me on that one. Second, this was brought on by a medical mishap that has triggered a side effect of some sort, so I believe you may need to let this run its course, unless you wanted to risk some other damage by meddling with yet another prescription, I guess." Dr. N was trying to deescalate the situation a bit and get back to having a reasonable discussion.

"Well, there's not much harm in us trying anything, whether that includes a law suit or not." Amy broke in.

"Wait a minute, I'm the one with the baby belly here, so maybe I should be the one who gets to decide what else we try, if anything." Belinda made her opinion known.

"I mean it can't be a real baby, can it. It all happened too fast." Amy asked.

"I'm not that kind of doctor, as I'm sure you already know, but I would have to say that it's probably going to just go away naturally as part of the prescription you were given. I'm not sure when the side effects may wear off." Dr. N was good at lying, given her profession, so it was not a surprise that she was able to deliver this one without even flinching.

"Go away? Like when I squeeze it out during childbirth you mean? Not interested. I need you to fix this now." Belinda was irate, and she was starting to seem angry enough to do something rash.

"No, no, like your stomach will deflate, everything will return to normal and it will look like nothing ever happened. That's what I mean by go away." Dr. N was trying to calm her down and reassure her that everything would be fine, but she couldn't really know that as she had never witnessed any of these before. "I will contact the apothecary and see what can be done that is low risk, if anything"

"Please, that would be helpful. Until then what am I supposed to do though doc? I can't go to work like this and I can't work from home?" Belinda sounded desperate.

"I don't know what to tell you. Would it help if I spoke with someone at your company about it in general, without any specifics? Can you take a short personal leave for other reasons if I gave you a diagnosis?" Dr. N was trying to be accommodating, but didn't really know what else she could do.

"Maybe that could be an option, B, can you check with your HR department and see what type of leave you could take?" Amy asked, also trying to be helpful. Belinda thought about it and nodded at Amy and they decided to first check into that, then let the doctor write up some fake diagnosis to help them out while she looked into other options. They were holding out hope that something else could be done sooner, but realized that they may have to just let things go for a while.

The two left the office while Dr. N scribbled down way more than her usual notes. She had a few calls to make before their next appointment of the day, but luckily that wasn't until well after lunch, so she had a bit of time. She also needed a quick break herself during lunch since Amanda was looking prettier than usual for some reason today.

Dr. N stepped out to check on Amanda. She was now topless, apparently taking the doctor's fashion advice and deciding it just didn't go with her outfit.

"Amanda, dear, apparently you took my advice too much to heart. While I would love to have you sitting like that all day, I do have to ask you to put something back on while we have more patients coming in today, at least to start." Dr. N smiled at her topless assistant and felt a tinge of guilt having chastised her outfit, but she didn't realize she would take it quite that way.

"Sorry, Miss Natalya. I was only trying to please you, but I apparently am unable to do that today. Punish me if you must." Amanda was still playing her role perfectly, tugging at the doctor's sympathies.

"It's quite all right, Amanda, I'm not that upset, but I may have a chore for you during lunch." Dr. N comforted her assistant and reassured her that things were still okay between them.

Dr. N went back to her office, and closed her door, which was unusual, and Amanda took notice. She would need to see if she could get any info about what was suddenly going on behind closed doors.

Inside her office, the doctor relaxed a bit at her desk and decided she needed to call the apothecary first, then follow up with a friend that might be able to help as well.

Temesto shared the disappointing news, at least for her patients, that because of the reversal of the creams the pregnancy would likely need to run its course. He was unaware of anyone ever successfully reversing it with a double reversal prescription and if anything, it might make things multiply or expand. It was never really known what would develop from one of those mishaps, but it was always going to be interesting to say the least.

Dr. N would try to find a way to help allay their fears, while hoping to find out more about what Belinda might deliver when the time came. She had her hopes, but she couldn't just rely on hopes if she wanted to make sure she could deliver on her own goals.

She called her friend next to see if she would be able help Amy and Belinda with their situation, to make sure they had nothing to worry about during her gestation. It was important that whatever she was carrying was going to stay healthy and reach full term. Making sure they had everything under control and no concerns, either emotionally or financially, would go a long way toward that. Keeping Belinda calm on the other hand would still require some effort. Amy would be the key there, making sure she would keep reminding Belinda that everything would be all right and that they would get through this like they have for everything else they've been through together.

Her friend Claudia was more than happy to help and even though the doctor had her doubts about the idea, visiting Belinda's employer was the first thing that she planned to do. She though that would set up all the rest and make everything a lot easier. Securing some small financial security wouldn't be a problem for her with her connections and years of experience in those matters. She would stop by and check with Dr. N when everything was set. She wanted to come back to see Amanda again and see what she would as her to do next? Maybe Claudia would need to bring a note of her own to ask for a favor this time.

Dr. N came out of her office to find Amanda searching some work inappropriate things on her computer but decided she would deal with that later, she still needed to take care of the urge she felt during her earlier show. "Amanda, dear, would you come help me with a few things in my office? You can feel free to leave your top on the back of your chair as well, there's no need to have you leaving it around my office and having to come back looking for it later."

Amanda stood from her chair, and slowly slid the top up and over her breasts, letting them drop out of the shirt as she lifted it over her head and tossed it on the floor, smiling as she did. She accentuated her walk as she thrust out her slender hips, flexing her tight ass a bit as she walked past the doctor and into the office. The doctor just stared and took it all in, the raging heat within her almost starting to boil over.