9 BBC in the High Rise

Story Info
One working wife and nine BBC work it all out.
928 words
43.6k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thexxxee
thexxxee
73 Followers

My wife provided all the service in this Indianapolis story. One of her married working friends wanted my wife to join her in Indy for a BBC gangbang. The friend was not as pretty or fit, but made up for that by arranging fun orgies, and, in this case, making clients very happy with her up tempo delivery. In other words, she had a great personality for the business. This friend had the party all arranged, with three girls, including herself, to provide for 9 or 10 BBC. I dropped my wife off at the high rise at 7PM on a Saturday night. She was wearing a black and white outfit...consisting of bell bottoms, pants and top that was all one continuous fabric...thus, half black, half white, neck to toe. Saw that she was met by three handsome, extremely fit, black males at ground level. Watched her go into the building, and could even see her get to the elevator area. Then, that was it for me.

Drove 60 miles home, and waited. When she got off the elevator at the 14th floor, she found out that her friend had cancelled. Neither the friend or the third girl were going to be there. That left my wife to serve all of the guys. There were about 14 guys there, BUT, near as she can figure, 4 0r 5 were hardcore homosexual. Those guys stayed in an adjoining room, played pool, drank and did drugs. There were 9 hetero, who would have been serviced by the three originally scheduled 3 girls. Now those 9 just had my wife. She had already taken some Mescaline, just before I dropped her off (since that made BBC feel even bigger, and took each fuck to a spiritual cum level). They added coke and pot into their/her mix. The pants outfit came off with one long zipper pull down the back. That left nothing but black heels.

It was a plush surrounding, with a large living area, and a wall of glass toward the next high rise across the open mall below. She said the curtains were pulled completely open. Am sure, anyone across the way, who knew these guys partied, would be looking on a Saturday night - with binoculars or a scope. This was a time when no one even brought up the topic of condoms. So, no condoms. They started taking turns fucking her. Never even noted that there was supposed to be two other girls. Just started hammering her all across that living area. She said that the smallest guy must have been around 9 inches...with the largest almost 11 inches (she had a hand wrist and forearm standard that she used to measure such guys, without bringing any attention). From shortly after 7pm, she was fucked constantly by the 9 hetero crew. There were a few DP, and everything was in bright light, with those large clear windows.

She said she was really tripping on the large cocks and the multiple fillings and huge amounts of cum in her pussy and ass. So, it was like a color show of gigantic blimps going in and out of her all night long. Most of the 9 were very polite, but fucked her as hard as they could with their large cocks. The pay, back then, was good...one thousand for the whole evening. That covered multiple fucks by each guy. They asked if they took take pics of their buddies fucking her, and she said they could. So, that group has great pics, which they did not share.

About 11PM, one of the guys from the homo group that was playing pool came over to the living area. My wife said that particular guy was very rough. He said, "You think you're special BITCH?" Then he sat down in a lounge chair and pulled her to her knees in front of the chair. He was already big and very hard, and he began to push her face down on his cock. She was a great deep throater, which probably saved her. For he just began fucking the entire length of her throat...without stopping. He was trying to choke her with his cock. He would have been happy to knock her out, due to lack of breath. But, she knew how to breath around and during big ones. No one stopped him. Guess they thought this was their friend's special outlet, and that he did not want her as a girl. Do not know if he paid any part of the eve. He rammed her head down viscously, taking her to the base of his cock every time. He was using her hair and head as handles, and she is sure that he fucked her face into complete distortion. After a while, he came way down her throat...not in the mouth.

All the other guys, hetero or not, seem to defer to this guy, and his right to fuck the face off of the hooker. But, after he was relieved, the others went back to vag or ass or both with DP. Wife called at 3:30am, for pickup. Drove back in, to pick her up. She came out of the building in the high population center, completely nude...as they wanted to send her out that way, as well as filled again with cum just before she left. She was carrying a bag, with the original outfit inside. I gave her a fresh comfy outfit, after she was in the car. We had a lot to talk about on the way home!!

thexxxee
thexxxee
73 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

White Sluts' Club: Bride-to-Be! Sweet girl is introduced to the world of big black cock.in Interracial Love
Single Mom to BBC Slut Ch. 01 Daughter trying to turn her mom into a slut.in Interracial Love
Black Poker Party Husband watches helplessly as wife is blacked.in Interracial Love
My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 01 Wife photographed nude holding black cock.in Interracial Love
Megan Turns into a Black Cock Slut College girl teachs her to love big black cocks.in Interracial Love
More Stories