_Automata #05 Cyber-buttplug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit," Kayla said, her pussy pulsing and wet with her own juice.

"It's just the high cost of loving," Mistress sang along, as the words were repeated in another song.

The track, like most machine music, was fast, repetitive, and sampled. Machines could not write. They liked to place the sampled words so out of context, as to become meaningless. Above all, like the machines, it was pushing so overloaded. Its energy achieved its aims through shear lockstep force.

Joe persisted. Each move he did, knocked the butt plug into a new orbit. Kayla's experience was a kaleidoscope of colors and textures up her second throat. Her heartbeat tripped, and her skin gained a savage electric charge. She moaned in appreciation.

 

Under Mistress's ruthless prescription, they forged deeper into their union.

Kayla held onto the arms of the chair tightly. Her heart threatened to burst out of her chest.

"Please, Mistress, may this slut cum?" Kayla said, with a slight air of desperation. She wasn't pretending.

"Not yet," Mistress said. She was probably sharing her feelings. Joe was servicing all three of them.

Kayla tensed up, her nipples stiff like her fake dick. "Please, Mistress, may this slut cum?" Kayla said, quickly.

"Faster," Mistress ordered.

Joe complied.

"Slut SixSix cum, now," Mistress ordered.

Suddenly, every muscle in Kayla's body went stiff.

"Good girl," Mistress said to Joe, noticing Kayla.

Mistress pressed a button on an app on her phone, that she used to control Joe's butt plug. "Slut DeltaSeven, cum now."

Joe felt a massive amount of synthetic cum dump up his ass from the plug. Mistress had laced it with enough adrenaline to restart the heart of a dead ox. The vibrator ground on deep contractions in Joe's damp rear cave. Joe thought he might pass out as spasms ripped deep inside him. His entire groin was electrified. His anal muscles shattered around the plug. Looking up, he could see Kayla cumming. She was safe. Then he sat back and allowed every muscle in his body to go stiff. Allowing the ripples of pleasure to run through his flesh

Mistress came over to Kayla, who was in no fit state to say or do a thing.

"Hey man, that no nice," Mistress said, breaking grammar rules with abandon. "That whore did you good. You should show some appreciation, you unappreciative male dick." Mistress dumped a handful of worthless ten thousand dollar notes in Kayla's lap, then took one and stuffed some notes into the collar of Joe's catsuit.

The music dropped down in tone and intensity. Subtly, it shifted to some chill-out tunes.

Mistress then reached between Joe's latex legs, down to Joe's dick. It was leaking cum like a faucet. Joe came but not from his dick this time. It was all part of Mistress's chemical subjugation. Joe couldn't hold position seven any longer, and keeled over.

"You did good, didn't you, girl," Mistress said. "Next time, I get you a real man to work on. They do your rear, while you take one of them to face-fuck him. You like that, right?"

Joe was too oblivious to care. "Yes, Mistress," he said.

Mistress looked up to Kayla. "Next time, she gives you the girlfriend experience," Mistress said, referring to Joe.

"Yes, Mistress," Kayla said, holding back a giggle; wondering what Mistress, and therefore, also Sovereign, was up to.

While she did, Joe's highest bidder switched to R0ckw00d:C.

__END OF LINE__

Author's note: Thanks to the mighty KenjiSato for the spelling/grammar check, we praise you.

Join us next time in _Automata #06 AI Jenny: Shy girl in latex submits to AI sex machine in data center.

12