A 21-Year Old Woman and Her Mother

Story Info
Anna and her mother have a sexual affair.
2.3k words
3.09
14.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: These are the same characters as in The Princess of Valoria, just within a different setting and more modern time period.

***********

Character descriptions:

Anna: A 21-year old woman who has straight, thick, long dirt blonde hair slightly beyond waist-length as well as radiant, gray eyes. Anna is a lesbian and a misandrist. Anna has a slim, attractive body shape, and she is very strong, attractive, and intimidating. She always gets her way. Due to a sensory issue, Anna hates wearing pants or anything that covers her waistline, so she always goes bottomless.

Catherine: She is Anna's mother. Catherine has floor-length, straight, dark-brown hair, and because of this ties her hair into a large bun shape. Her gray eyes are like that of Anna's. An unusual aspect of their family is that Anna and Catherine have a crush on one another.

Anna's father: Anna does not like him very much. She grew up to become physically stronger than her father, who had become scared of Anna, who sometimes forces him to be a submissive slave.

************

Story:

In a three-story mansion lived a rich family consisting of Anna with her mother, Catherine, and her father.

Anna recently had her 21st birthday. Her birthday party required everyone to be bottomless like her. Anna wore her favorite clothing, thigh high socks and a fitted long sleeve shirt.

No men were allowed in Anna's party, so before it started, Anna took her father to the basement, tying him to a leash, and brought him cold soup.

Her father's hands were cuffed, so Anna smiled, deciding to wave her ass in front of her father to sexually stimulate him, knowing he could not move. As Anna walked out, she blew a kiss to her dad, saying that she loved him.

Aside from Anna becoming 21 years old, a few other things were happening in her family. For one, her dad was growing tired of living with Anna, as they never got along that well. Anna's dad wanted to kick Anna out, but he knew that Anna took classes in self-defense and would not hesitate to use it on him if he disobeyed her orders, no matter how unreasonable it sounded.

Anna's dad could not turn to his wife, Catherine, to help deal with Anna. Not only did Catherine always spoil Anna and give her what she wants, infuriating her dad, Anna has always been very close to Catherine. Anna always made Catherine's life easier, such as by doing all the home responsibilities and making breakfast for Catherine every morning, something that Anna never did to her father.

Anna's dad could barely spend time with Catherine because whenever he was at home, Anna and Catherine would often spend time together. The two often whispered secrets to one another, including gossip about her dad. No matter how badly he wanted to know what Anna and Catherine were whispering about, they never allowed him to know.

Anna's dad scheduled some time away because he was growing tired of Anna gradually making use of her independence to take over the household, manage it, as well as being fed up with years of conflict with Anna. His own daughter basically stole both the house and his wife from him. He wanted Anna to move out and distance from Catherine, but she refused.

With her dad gone, Anna invited some friends over, and they had group lesbian sex in the living room. One of Anna's friends did cunnilingus, another one rubbed her breasts after Anna, and another alternated between putting her ass on Anna's face and wildly kissing her.

Catherine quietly observed Anna and her friends from around the corner. She sighed while taking attention to all the moaning, the fingering, and some of their games.

For example, Anna and her friend Paula locked themselves away in a closet fully naked for 10 minutes. These were private moments between the two involved, not even the other friends knew what had been ongoing. Anna and her friend told each other every crush they have, what makes them horny, and gossip about others in general. Then they rubbed breasts and examined each other's vagina and ass. Paula could not stop hugging and sniffing Anna's round ass cheeks.

The last thing Anna did with Paula was put on a strap-on and begin to wildly penetrate Paula until she had an orgasm. Paula admitted that not even her boyfriend could make her feel as horny as Anna.

Later on, when Anna's friends left, Catherine continued to observe Anna working hard to make the house look nice for her. With a lustful eye, Catherine looked at Anna, noticing her beautiful hair, her usual exposed waistline with thigh-high socks and boots, and an sense of leadership that Anna's dad had been lacking in recent times.

Catherine's feelings for her husband were slowly fading away over time as they became more and more polarized over Anna. Catherine developed a newfound crush on Anna, admiring her independence as well as her commitment to Catherine and doing what she could to upkeep the household at large. However, Catherine worried not only about her husband being infuriated but also over being rejected by Anna because they are mother and daughter.

Catherine had secretly been watching a lot of lesbian porn. She hoped to win Anna over by getting her to watch it with her.

Catherine decided to drop her hair bun, leaving her long hair dragging across the floor, and walked fully naked to Anna's room. There, Anna turned around and saw Catherine and became even hornier. It felt as if Catherine had hardly aged from back when she was in her late 20s. Catherine flipped back her very long hair, then swung it once from left to right, and seductively asked Anna if she wanted to watch lesbian porn with her.

Anna could not resist the offer. Her mom was downright beautiful, and Anna fell in love when seeing Catherine in her fully naked glory. Though Catherine completely spoiled Anna throughout her life, this is the first time the two of them would have an incestuous affair.

Before they went off to watch some lesbian porn on television, Anna closely glared at Catherine's waistline, put her hand against it, and slowly made her way around. She determined that Catherine should go bottomless like her. Catherine put on one of Anna's favorite sweaters, then the two of them walked together, holding hands, to go and watch lesbian porn.

While watching porn on their large television screen, Catherine and Anna lay together under a comfy blanket. Anna eyed Catherine and smiled, followed by the other way around.

Anna was inspired by one of the videos to sodomize Catherine using a strap on. Catherine moaned loudly from how hard Anna was thrusting her. Catherine then sat on Anna's pussy, and each of them moved back and forth as Anna was being tickled by her mom's incredibly soft, floor-length hair.

Anna asserted her dominance over Catherine by forcing her to lick and suck on the outer edges of her pussy. Anna then ordered Catherine to throw back her hair onto her body to feel the silkiness of it all over her body.

From the few moments they already shared, Catherine wanted Anna to become the head of the household and whispered her proposal to Anna.

At the same time, Catherine was worried that Anna's dad would thwart Anna's attempt at taking over the house. Anna told Catherine that she'll handle it and make her dad's life living with them miserable to the point of him fleeing the household.

The next morning, Anna decided to put on a fitted leather top extending just above her waistline and thighhigh boots. She walked over to Catherine, pulled down Catherine's skirt, and began to have sex with her again. Not every mother and daughter has sex, but Anna and Catherine took an equal amount of pleasure in it.

Catherine listened to Anna as she talked about how her dad was a weak man and that he would not want them to have an affair. Catherine missed the sexual pleasure that Anna's dad gave her and had been arguing with him for years, especially over Anna.

Anna had always been extremely spoiled by Catherine, who almost always defended Anna from from her husband's tempers, even when he had good reason to be angry. For example, Anna often spent nearly all of her money on material possessions and other luxuries. When Anna wanted to buy more, she would try to find her dad's money and used that to purchase more expensive luxuries.

Anna would even walk around bottomless in public and beat up any men who even dared to look at her with a lustful eye. Because of her sensory issue, Anna was extremely insistent on being bottomless, even after getting in trouble on several occasions, to the point that whoever was around Anna had to accept her pussy and ass being exposed.

One day, Catherine received a message from Anna's dad, who looked for a new girlfriend and found one. He had also filed for divorce with Catherine, sick of her always giving Anna what she wanted. In his ignorance, Anna's dad hoped these things would get Anna and Catherine, whom he no longer felt bound to as family members, to leave his home and live elsewhere. This was about to backfire on him spectacularly.

When Anna learned about her father's plan to kick her out, she became really angry, as she was not prepared to pack up and move to a lower-income home. Catherine ranked Anna as the new head of the household, an honor which Anna defended.

When Anna's dad returned home, just before he could talk to Anna and Catherine about leaving, he was confronted by the two of them, both of whom wore thigh-high leather boots and a fitted jacket above their waistline, leaving their shaved pussy and large ass. This was the same outfit Anna had worn the other day, and she got Catherine to wear the outfit too.

Catherine first hit Anna's dad with a frying pan, knocking him out. They then took his unconscious body to the basement where Anna tied up her dad and pulled down his pants to put a chastity device on his penis as he was forced to watch Anna and Catherine perform various sexual acts, infuriating him but somehow also arousing him.

Anna and Catherine flipped on Anna's dad, each kicking his penis and balls watching them have sex even though he was forced to. Anna told her dad that the point of them doing it is that she and her mom, Catherine, were a new couple, and that what they do together from now on is none of his business.

From the increased sexual tension, Anna's dad was in physical pain from forced chastity. Anna noticed this and removed the chastity device from her dad. She then jerked his penis with her right hand and held a container in her left hand to catch her dad's semen when he ejaculated. Anna deemed his semen gross, and flipped on her dad again by smearing his semen all over his face, then kicked his penis again.

Anna and Catherine forced Anna's dad to remain tied up in the same spot for several more hours until next morning came. Anna's dad became dehydrated, hungry and miserable. Meanwhile Anna and Catherine were cozily sleeping in the master bedroom, making out, showering together, and watching more lesbian porn together.

The next morning, Anna got up and returned to her father. He was desperate for food and water, and his desperation forced him into submission. Anna gave her dad distilled water and slimy vegetables.

Anna's dad was so angry that he was ready to physically attack Anna and Catherine, though immediately became intimidated when he saw the two of them carry a whip. They proceeded to whip him repeatedly, leaving several scars all over his body.

Anna walked up to her dad several times, slapping him repeatedly, and demanded him to leave the house or they would regularly humiliate and torture him while he still lived with them.

Anna wanted her dad gone because she flat-out despises men, while Catherine wanted him out mainly because he wanted to divorce her but also because she was done arguing with him over Anna for several years.

Anna's dad no longer wanted to be living with two very messed up people, so he was happily forced out of the house, even if Anna only allowed him to take a few quarters. Meanwhile, Anna and her mother kept the rest of his money for themselves. Anna's dad was left to figure the rest out on his own and start a new life with his new girlfriend.

Anna was super happy that her dad was finally gone, so she decided to host a large lesbian sex orgy. Anna paid lots of money, which she now owned instead of her dad, to her fellow classmates from college and some of Catherine's friends to all have sex together while disavowing men.

At the event, some women were bottomless, some wore only long socks or leather boots with leather gloves, while others were fully naked. Anna loved to have sex with several different types of women, and was naturally ecstatic from the event. She told all her guests to go wild and have no restraints or limitations with who they had sex with. Anna cited her new symbol of feminine unity as between all of them rather than being confined to just a man and woman. Even when the event ended, Anna and Catherine still decided that they loved each other the most, as mother and daughter, but would not mind having sex other women on occasion.

Several days later, some time after Catherine and Anna's dad completed their divorcement, Anna walked up to her mother, wearing only a tuxedo and shiny black shoes, and proposed to her a wedding ring. Catherine's eyes were filled with tears of happiness, and she gladly took the wedding ring.

Catherine and Anna kissed. They had already begun their new journey without Anna's dad in the way, but they would take another big step in their journey the day they become a newly married couple.