All Comments on 'A 50th Birthday Treat to Remember'

by EddieEnglish

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Absolutely loved this story. Have 'played' in the scene for about 50 years....yeah, I know, I'm old! Anyway, I was a switch when I was active. I know what it feels like to want to occasionally just give up total control and have a loving spanking. Enjoyed being spanked with a bare hand, a leather strap, a ping pong paddle, a tawse, and a few other implements. When it was done slowly, sensuously, and even lovingly, it was incredible. I truly enjoyed each encounter. I understand Nicky's point as well when she said it wasn't her thing and she couldn't do it hard enough because I've been there too. But, when you do get someone that is into it, and gets as much pleasure out of it as you do, it can be one of the most exciting events you can have. Obviously I'm talking about consensual loving 'discipline', not some over the top dominatrix that just wants to beat the shit out of you! Excellent story. Would love to see more!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Spectacular. I love fun volunteer spankings that still hurt. And a massage is a great warm-up.

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P3 months ago

It's my birthday soon 🤪 he he he he

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous