A 50th Birthday Treat to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's more like it," I heard Nicky say and Kate followed up with another swift dozen. It was starting to throb in my bum quite badly but at the same time, Miranda, even with gentle strokes, was getting me dangerously close to coming. I slumped onto the hand to try and restrict her movements, in which I was partly successful but I could still feel her fingertips running over the head of my cock. Kate was still doling out some meaty thwacks with the paddle until I heard her say:

"We'll miss out the wooden paddle and hairbrush this time [this time?], I want to get onto the tawse. I haven't used it before. Now James I want you to slide off the couch and then brace your arms across the lower end, with your bottom well in the air."

I did as I was told, which at least meant Miranda's hands were removed from my sensitive areas, leaning my elbows on the foot of the couch as Kate picked up the tawse from the low table and brought it down experimentally across her palm.

"I'm going to enjoy this," she announced and Nicky and Miranda responded in unison, "So am I!"

I glanced apprehensively to my left where Kate had the handle in her right hand and was grasping the twin tails in her left and then to the right where Nicky and Miranda were looking on with rapt attention.

"I think six hard ones should teach him a proper lesson and then we'll see about a little reward for being a brave boy," Kate sniggered.

I had not actually had the tawse before but had heard it imparted quite a sting. With the first stroke I was clearly not mistaken as an involuntary gasp escaped my throat.

"Second one coming up," announced my blond tormentor in a deceptively soft tone. This one landed a bit lower, covering both cheeks and if anything felt harder than the first, accompanied by a loud crack. Nicky and Miranda both cheered, which struck me as a bit unnecessary!

The third and fourth were about of the same intensity with even more cheering. I looked to my left and up to the beautiful face of my "masseuse" and then at her crotch which was only a few inches from my nose. She would look even better with her knickers down, I thought, but perhaps I had better not push it in front of my wife.

"The last two will be the hardest," the blonde goddess announced, "just to make sure you don't forget this in a hurry." As if I was likely to!

The last two strokes did indeed scorch across my very red bottom, taking me close to and even across my pain threshold accompanied by more applause from Nicky and Miranda but then it was over and I collapsed back on the massage couch face up, panting heavily. I was gratified to see that Kate was also breathing hard. During the tawsing session my erection had subsided and my cock was now at half- mast.

"I think we had better revive this," said Kate, talking my cock in her hand. "Miranda, perhaps you could assist with his balls?"

And so they proceeded to gently wank me, my cock swiftly resuming its flagpole-like state as my wife looked on.

"That was excellent Kate," she said. "You got his bottom much redder than I ever do. I am thinking that I should send him back to see you on a regular basis just to keep his behaviour in-line. As a professional you are much more adept than me. I will leave the choice of implements to you but I will certainly be inspecting his backside when he gets home to see that he has been properly disciplined."

"It would be a pleasure Nicky," replied Kate. "All naughty boys need a regular bare bottom spanking and I am sure James is no exception." This matter-of-fact discussion about future disciplinary sessions was getting me very close to the edge and when Kate leant down and whispered in my ear, "Next time I will put you over my knee and spank you till you come all over my stocking tops." I could hold off no longer and ejaculated explosively over her hands to further whooping from all three women.

"Happy birthday darling!" said Nicky. "I want to see that again," added Miranda and Kate looked me in the eye and said "Do come again James!" My best birthday present ever....

12