All Comments on 'A.B.C.D.E.F U'

by Bn2f

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ah revenge! Good story. Kind of freaked out about the anti gay legislation, that’s just fucked up. We don’t have that bullshit over here, it doesn’t matter that I’m not gay making legislation against sexual act between consenting adults is just wrong.

Thanks for sharing Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What crap. There’s no “can’t say gay” law! Idiot liberals want to teach sex education to k thru 3 grade, so they made a law that says they can’t. Has nothing to do with gay. What parent alive wants the quality of the people we have teaching schools to teach kindergartners about sex? Does anyone think kids that age should even be thinking about sex?

Bn2fBn2fabout 2 years agoAuthor

Folks, the contest is over, here’s the winner of this months MAAC daddy award (Most Annoying Anonymous Comment).

This anonymous user didn’t read my story but instead saw an offhand opinion by a person commenting on what’s not going on in her country to then use as a reason to leave this hot take garbage at my front door.

Yessir buddy, you’re just like a shit volcano spewing your crap out everywhere you go. And for that you have just won an all expense paid ticket on any flight in the United States where you’re seated behind Mike Tyson. Congratulations!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBn2f@Bn2f
To those who’ve favorited my works or chosen to follow me: I’m humbled and honored by your graciousness and I give you all a deeply personal and heartfelt “THANK YOU" and me following you is the least I could do to show my gratitude for you recognizing my work. Even if you’ve ...