A.B.C.D.E.F U

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_______________________

"I see him," Rod texted, "Be up in 5."

"K" I texted back.

I finished tying the last ribbon in my hair, reapplied some more lipstick, and looked in the mirror at my slutty cheerleader uniform.

There were 3 knocks at the door and I picked up my pom-poms just as the client walked in.

"Let's just skip the frills, babe," the overweight man said rushing over to lay his briefcase by the nightstand, "Just give me the meat and potatoes, ok?"

Standing in front of me now, with his pants down to his ankles, was Chairman Thigbee.

I had never officially met the man and it had been close to 9 months since I last seen him, but he was still, like I remembered, large and sweaty.

I stood frozen wondering if he ever looked at pictures of the teachers working at TC or came touring through the school and possibly peeked into one of my classes and recognized me.

"Are you just gonna stand there?" he asked, "Yeah, yeah, I know I'm fat, but I hear you're really good and have the prettiest hands. I asked for a cheerleading fantasy, but I just really need to be jerked off."

It seemed life had come full circle. This man was the cause of me losing my job more than anyone else. This man's vote was the reason I had become a sex worker. Now he stood before me as a customer begging for me to jack him off.

"No, your size isn't a problem," I said feigning my best smile.

Thoughts of causing harm to him raced through my head. I could dig my nails into his balls or tug really hard on his penis, but the practical side of me worried about the unwanted attention he could bring. I needed to protect my discreet business and identity.

"Do you want me on my knees, coach?" I asked.

His balls were huge, but his dick was only 3 inches long. His testicles made it a bit difficult for me to get a handle around him and I settled on stroking him with my thumb and 2 fingers.

"Coach, we can't win the championship if you can't cum."

"Yes! You're doing this for the team!" he groaned.

He came in no time at all and, true to the size of his nuts, sperm oozed out of his tiny head in a quantity I didn't think was humanly possible.

It felt gross having his fluids on me and I looked for something to clean off my hands with when he rolled onto the bed, turning on his belly, and said, "Rub it into my back. Massage it in. I like that."

My whole body collapsed in on itself and I looked as if I was having a seizure. It was good that he didn't see my face as I felt like I was ready to throw up.

I closed my eyes and worked my hands into his shoulders and neck. I did this for 5 minutes until Chairman Thigbee was knocked out and loudly snoring and slobbering into the pillow.

When Joanne and I had talked, she shared with me a story of a client who asked her to kick him repeatedly in his balls.

"It's not going to be all roses," she warned, "You're bound to get a weirdo."

This was my dud. I couldn't imagine feeling any lower.

I turned to run to the bathroom and clean myself up and knocked his briefcase off the nightstand, strewing loose notes and paper across the floor.

"Shit!" I yelled at myself, but neither the crash of the briefcase or my cursing caused Thigbee to stir an inch.

I hurriedly gathered up the loose paper and notes but stopped cold in my tracks when I uncovered a Manila folder, hidden beneath the mess, marked 'Tampa Charter Academy'.

I looked over my shoulder to make certain that Thigbee was still sleeping and I pulled out the first sheet of paper my fingers touched. It listed the accounting numbers from the last financial quarter of the school.

I found my cell phone and texted Rod to come quick but come quietly.

I met him at the door and whispered, "It's Thigbee!"

Rod shrugged his shoulders and said, "Ok?"

"Chairman Thigbee! From the board at TC!? That's him!"

Rod looked over my shoulder at the man splayed out on the bed like a beached whale, "Oh no, Laura! Did? Did you kill him?"

"What??? No!!!"

Thigbee's arm fell off the side of the bed and his snores echoed off the room walls.

"Oh, I know that sound well," Rod deadpanned, "You fucked him. That's a fuck snore."

I punched Rod in his arm and said, "Now is not the time to be a smartass. Take this folder, go down to the front desk, and ask them to make a copy of each sheet of paper in here. I should be dressed and ready to go by the time you come back. Hurry!"

When Rod returned I placed the folder back into the briefcase, closed it shut, and placed it back on the nightstand. Thigbee was still fast asleep when I slowly closed the room door to leave.

I got home and immediately ran to the shower to wash up. I wanted to look through the haul of information I had copied, but I felt more dirty from meeting Thigbee and holding his dick in my fingers than from stealing. I stayed in the pouring hot water for over 30 minutes wiping imaginary dirt from my hands.

When I was done and walked out into our bedroom, Rod was sitting with all the paperwork laid across our bed, "Laura you have to see this!"

"What all did you find? Are there any more financial reports?"

"The few months I managed FitnessPlus, my biggest headache was balancing their books. We had money leaving the business unaccounted left and right."

"So Thigbee is embezzling from TC?"

"No," Rod said, "Well, not exactly."

"What do you mean 'not exactly'? You're either stealing or you're not," I said impatiently, "Tell me we have something here to take this man down!"

"Thigbee and the board acquired 3.4 million for the school for Covid relief. They are using that to float the school and hide that they are embezzling from the tuition accounts."

"But they claim that tuition is the source of our salary!"

"Uh huh!"

"So the more teachers they fire the more money they get in their own pockets?!"

"If the IRS looked at any of these papers, it would seem to be legit. I'm betting that if we went by the school today we would see a shit load of construction to cover them embezzling from the tuition fund. That's not all! They then tell the parents they have to raise tuition as well! You know... just because. It's brilliant!"

"I'm so pissed," I seethed, "I want them to feel how everyone they let go felt. I want them in jail!"

"I think we have all the information here to do it."

"I'm going to make me a stiff drink," I said, "I need it."

"Laura wait!" Rod shouted, waving a page over his head, "I think I've found exactly how the board came up with this scheme!"

_________________________

Trying to take down your worst enemy takes time. You can't just rush in without a plan. We had the papers and we knew what Thigbee was doing, but I wanted more.

I wanted revenge.

So here we were in our car, across from a rundown apartment complex, sitting and waiting, doing surveillance.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" Rod asked.

I ignored whatever Rod was saying. All I could think of was that email exchange that I had read between Chairman Thigbee and Principal Howard:

"Covid can last forever as far as I'm concerned. I'm a year away from retiring and having to deal with these shithead teachers and snot nosed brats."

"How am I gonna replace a principal like you? You better invite me down to your place!"

"Fuck you, Thigbee! Construction is almost done on my 10 acre villa down in Costa Rica. I don't plan to see your fat face again! I've made you rich! Isn't that enough? Just show the new principal the fake accounting and everything will be fine for you and the board."

Rod and I probably could've watched all six of these thieves and found how they were using the stolen money, but I only wanted one of them: Howard.

Thigbee probably was going around Tampa spending money on handy's and blow jobs. Howard was smarter and lived in these crappy apartments as a cover, but I just knew that he needed something to make him happy other than watching TV and hearing his neighbors argue.

Was it cars? Drinking? Gambling? I didn't know but was determined to find out.

"That's him right there!" I said sliding down my seat not wanting him to see me.

"You sure?" Rod asked, "I thought you said he was bald? That guy has hair."

"Follow him! He's wearing a wig, but I'd know his ass anywhere."

Howard walked a few blocks and then got into an Uber. We stayed close enough behind not to lose him and far enough way not to be noticed. We parked on a side street when the car stopped and let Howard out in front on a club called 'The Stag and Pony'.

"You'll have to go in there," I told Rod, "He'll recognize me."

"I feel like I'm gonna regret going in there already," grumbled Rod.

"You don't have to do anything but watch and observe."

30 minutes passed as I watched the entrance of the club. It seemed to be a busy place with people going in and out. It appeared the clientele were mostly men and I started to become concerned for Rod.

Rod walked briskly out of the club and over to the car. He plopped himself down in the front seat and stared off into space. He looked shaken and as pale as a ghost.

"I'm not going back in there," Rod said, "We're going to have to find another way. That man is...odd. I, I can't even explain how strange he is if I tried."

"Why? What happened?"

"I'm like fresh meat in there. I stick out like a sore thumb. I sat at the end of the bar, trying to be inconspicuous, but he came right over to me and bought me a beer. I gave him a fake name and... Let's just go home, ok?"

"We are so close!" I said stubbornly, "We can't give up now!"

"I'm not going back in there. Let's go home and we can sit down and think on a better way to approach this."

"Hey?" I said putting my hand on Rod's crotch, "Do you know when we do our best thinking?"

"Oh god, really? You can't be serious?! Don't do this to me now, Laura, please!"

"You don't want me to work your joystick?"

"You win! I'll go back in! Just don't touch me down there, ok?"

"You're not fooling me," I laughed as Rod dragged his way to the club, "You just don't want to step in there with a raging hard on!"

An hour later, Rod returned sulking, "It's done. I've got a date."

______________________

I sat at the hotel bar munching on peanuts and pretending to watch some college basketball. I wasn't much into sports, but I picked up from idle conversation around me that something called March Madness was going on.

The bartender raised his fist to the big screen complaining, "Thanks for nothing Kentucky! My bracket is shit now!"

All I needed to do tonight was hangout and wait, but I fancied myself playing the role Rod had played for me the last few months. I was the bouncer watching out for his welfare.

"Beer?" the bartender asked me.

"No, just coke. I'm, uh, driving and, ah, you know."

What I really should've said was, "Naw, I'm a pimp and my bitch is upstairs in one of your rooms and I'm chilling until she makes me some money!"

I giggled at myself and hoped not to forget to tell Rod about what I was thinking when he was done.

A week had passed and Principal Howard had called Rod's phone all week to make sure they were still on for their date. Howard then set everything up and this was where he asked Rod to meet.

I kept my eye out waiting for Rod to return and I was surprised to see a familiar face walk across the hotel lobby and punch the button on the elevator to go upstairs.

"Jordan???"

I raced to try to catch him and talk, but I got to the elevator after the doors had closed. There were only 3 floors to the hotel so I raced to the stairs and ran up to find him.

I was panting coming out the stairwell of the 3rd floor and saw Rod and Jordan exchanging some money and shaking hands in the hallway.

"What's going on? Jordan, what the hell are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"I couldn't do it. I'm sorry, Laura, I just couldn't!" Rod cried, "That man freaks me out. He's in there now blindfolded. He's saddled, with a bridle in his mouth, and he had me tie him to the bedpost. He's into horseplay. He is on his hands and knees and he wants to be ridden!"

We all three shuddered and cringed at the image of Howard neighing in pleasure.

"And why are you here, Jordan?" I asked.

"Rod called me from your phone, told me what was going on, and asked if I needed some extra money since being laid off. I don't need the money, really, I'd be here for free because I want the same thing you do - revenge!" Jordan smiled, "I intend to show Howard what being family means to the gay community. I'm gonna go in there and stick my 9 inches of hard cock up that lying, hypocritical, thieving tight ass of his!"

"Jordan?" I said shaking my head, "You don't have to do that. All we need are some compromising pics. That's it."

"I'm not gonna fuck him, ok?" Jordan said opening the room door and looking back at me with a devious smile, "But... If I did... He couldn't say he was with a gay man. That would be against the law."

___________________________

I nervously pulled up into the parking lot outside of Tampa Charter. I was wearing a discreet gray skirt and a pink blouse with a huge bow across my chest. I felt I needed to look and feel like a teacher once again as I started this new phase in my life.

"If you do this, then you know, there's no going back," Rod had warned me earlier in an attempt to prepare me for possible failure.

I picked up my phone and called Principal Howard's office and waited as I was put on hold.

"I'm sorry, but the board has a hiring freeze at least until next year," was all I could stand to hear him say before I hung up on him.

I texted Rod a thumbs up sign and he instantly sent back a check mark signaling that he understood. I stepped out of my car and started placing my card under the wipers of all the cars in the assigned lot for teachers.

"What is Private Sessions Enterprises?" a woman asked.

"It's a business opportunity designed to help teachers," I answered, "If you're willing to put half as much effort into it as you do teaching then I will make you money. Guaranteed!"

I called Rod later to tell him that Howard did as expected and didn't offer me back my position and that security had escorted me off the school property.

"Did you get everything sent out?" I asked.

"Yep! Sure did! Along with the papers, I mailed all the pictures that Jordan had sent to us! I mailed a package to all the local news stations, The Times, and police. Give it a week, ok? I figure by the beginning of April, Tampa Charter will be what everyone will be talking about and the teachers there will be calling the number to Private Sessions."

12