A Bad Case of Motive Enteruputus

Story Info
When Roll Play gets turned on its head.
1.6k words
4.44
1.5k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
163 Followers

Surely not original but the wife and l enjoyed a bit of Roll Play from time to time. Some of those happened or at least started in public places which was the case here. We were to take both cars to a local restaurant but not one we went to normally as we didn't want the staff to recognize us.

This particular restaurant also had an eat-in bar and that's where we planned to meet. Not only because we could be assured there would be only adults there but there was never any waiting to be seated like for the tables or booths. My wife left first dressed to the nines, a wrap-around dress above the knees that she knew l loved, those black nylons with the seem up the back, and six-inch fuck-me heels. l wanted to call it off and bed her right there and then but she spent a good amount of time getting ready and l got the chance to show her off, plus there's the fact that she will be going home with me when it was all over. She headed out and was to follow some twenty minutes later, which l did.

By the time I got there she was already surrounded by a few guys hoping for luck and since she seemed to be enjoying the attention l took a sit at a small table nearby and watched. My only fear was all the drinks surrounding her and they might hurt our plans, plus she liked the fruity stuff that went down quickly knocking her on her ass. l did not know at the time but l found out later they were just Shirley Temples.

When it got to the point where those guys were just making fools of themselves l approached her, the plan was we would be two strangers meeting for the first time. But with three guys still wishing and fishing to be chosen when she saw me she said "oh hi, you finally made it" then she squeezed her way between the boys hanging near and kissed me on the cheek as if it were a first date or maybe a work friend thing. This cleared out the dead wood from around her and l bet they were sporting wood themselves.

l waved the bartender over and asked her to get rid of this crap (encircling the drinks) and then l ordered a very nice bottle of wine, she told me "great choice" as she cleared away the mess.

We were making small talk, playing the part and l snuck in a couple of light kisses and kept by hand on her leg which was slowly moving upwards.

Then the first Domino fell, an unexpected one that changed things up, l learned later the girls had planned this twist all along. I saw movement from the corner of my eye and low and behold it was our friend Jill, a very close friend and the better half of our Swapping partners. As you might guess l started to say hello but l only got out "hey j" before she gave me the old (speak to the hand B.S.) l was pretty sure she didn't mean it so l just played along. Jill was quite the character, especially when sex or this sort of the thing was involved. She gave as good as she got and with me, that meant she got a lot as l loved to play around, especially with the ladies. Jack and my wife would just laugh with amazement sometimes as we bantered back and forth. But none of that was happening this time, it was as if l was dead to her.

The girls were talking and laughing treating me as the third wheel. My wife even asked the bartender for a third glass then she poured Jill a full glass of my fucking wine! (wink) Jill took a sip and then made a face, followed by spitting it back into her glass, l thought well there went twenty bucks worth. She then called the bartender over "Hey gorgeous, can we get two Tom Collins over here?"

When she brought them the drinks Jill also asked her to take her glass of wine away, calling it crap. As the bartender walked past me again she mouthed (I'm sorry) which l assume had to do with the wasted wine, but just maybe even more. I tried to break in a few times (playing my part) but was always rebuffed by Jill. l wasn't but l acted like l was starting to get angry, and more so as we went on.

When l finished the wine l ordered me a beer and when the bartender placed it in front of me Jill cried out loudly "that's right buddy, we can buy our drinks" then she kisses my wife very hard on the mouth. They didn't stop until every eye was upon them, most with their mouths wide open. Jill spun on her stool looking back at all of them to admire her work, then she slipped her hand under my wife's dress until it surely hit pay dirt. Followed that with a second kiss that put the first one to shame, their tongues danced for a good two songs of music playing in the room.

My wife tried to toss me a bone from time to time maybe be out of guilt, but Jill wouldn't let it last very long grabbing my wife's attention. Jill ordered my wife and herself another round and similar to before she had something to say to the bartender when she arrived with the drinks, whatever it was it made the bartender's eyes roll.

If not for anyone else l kinda put a stop to it for the bartender's sake, not that she would do something but she seemed upset at what was going on. l waited for the girls to break from another make-out session then l asked the bartender for my check. l looked at it to see the damage and noticed the bartender wrote her number on the back. l just tossed a couple of Franklins on the bar and left for home.

l figuring my wife would be close behind me, l just was unsure if Jill would be with her. But after a full hour, the question was if either was coming. That said l feared not for her coming home eventually, maybe just more twists and she went home with Jill knowing how insane that would make me forced to masturbate while I envisioned what they were up to. Such a thing never happened before but with Jill you never know and my wife liked to get in trouble with me at times if not just for the having to pay the price later.

Luckily a minute later my wife walked through the door and when l asked her what happened, she said they danced for a while before leaving. l thought damn l wish l would have gone back to that small table where I started as I was sure watching those two dancing was a site to behold, especially with two or more drinks down my wife might be up for anything with her friends, and this friend had an imagination that could almost meet mine. The fact my wife still had all her clothes on was a plus and a relief in my mind.

Five minutes later Jill was walking through the door laughing then asking me if l was okay. l told I was a bit hurt but she could kiss my boo-boo. She said later big boy and that is when l learned her husband was out of town. Luckily for us he mentioned months prior if ever came the case when he's not around Jill has a Hall Pass with us. As the girls headed to the bedroom l felt kinda bad as l told him that I would prefer we played only if I'm there with my wife, l did say (kinda bad) right? I'm not stupid...

l opened another bottle of wine and followed the laughing coming from the back of the house, the girls were already in the tub busy washing each other, yeah I'll go with that... l undressed me and took a shower beside them, noting how wet the crouch of the pants was with what I would guess was from many loads of pre-cum. l knew this call would not go unanswered as it looked like we had a long night ahead of ourselves.

Finished with my shower l dried my body and moved closer to the girls "it's boo-boo kissing time"

With that, Jill turned toward me and took my manhood in her warm mouth. At first, my wife stayed put, rubbing Jill from behind. Then she joined her adding her lips and tongue to the task ahead. Together they easily got me off and although l knew in a brief few minutes l could be back in the game, l chose to sit back and drink in the wonder of two women together.

As l had my special thing with Jill, so did my wife. Theirs a very deep love for one another, which showed as they made love to each other. Which to me is close to the most beautiful thing on God's green earth. With that in mind, l will not go into details but again it was something to behold.

It was no surprise that l was the first one up, both of my beauties peacefully sleeping. Yet another beautiful sight and l had no interest in leaving. l venture to guess it was about twenty minutes later when they stirred. The first order of business with still sleepy eyes, they both got a spanking for what they put me through the night before. But fear not, l was more than willing to kiss their boo-boos afterward.

Older and maybe wiser now wish l would have called that bartender, not to cheat with but you never know... But who am l to complain?

Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
163 Followers