A Barbequeue Exhibition

Story Info
She attends an event with male guests losing her clothes.
3.1k words
4.24
14.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being made a whore for one evening, Eloise told her master that she found the experience extremely exciting and that she was hoping to do something like this again.

The degrading looks and comments had made her really hot.

For their next planned date, Master had sent her a message that she was to wear the same outfit as last time. That would be a very short skirt and just a lace bra, that only held her breast, but did not cover her nipples. However she should come without thongs. And she was to wear his collar.

As she came down the stairs from apartment, she again was wearing her coat to conceal her outfit. Still the cold November air reached her bare and wet pussy. This sent an exhilarating chill up her spine.

When she reached the car, she took off her coat, to get into the car. However she found the passenger door locked. She knocked at the window and waited. As he slowly turned towards her he did not open the door, but only opened the window.

"Yes?" He acted like he did not know her.

"Hey you got a free seat in your car." She played along. "Why not take me for a ride? For 50 I'll do anything you want."

She pressed her breasts against the window. The sheer bra, that was cut so low, that her nipples were only party covered and now pressed against the glass.

"Fifty? Anything I want? For that I'll give you a try. Hop in. I hope your throat can keep up with your big mouth, slut." He said coldly.

As soon as she sat, he reached under her skirt. He found her to be nude underneath and already wet. After the chilly air his warm fingers felt wonderful. She pushed forward to intensify her contact. He did not move his fingers, but just held them in place. She was forced to move her hips to massage her clit against his fingers, thus showing him how she liked her clit to be stimulated. He smiled to himself. Knowledge is power.

After some time her breathing got heavier and her motions more frantic as she approached an orgasm. Suddenly he retracted his finger, leaving her gasping for the touch.

He grabbed her by the ring of her collar and pulled her towards him. "I pay you to please me, whore, not vice versa. You are allowed to have an orgasm only when I allow it, understood?"

"Yes master," she sighed, "I am sorry master. I got carried away."

"We will make the drive a little bit more exciting for others." With that he pulled down the bra below her breasts. Her nipples stood up hard in the cool air."

Now he drove off. She was sitting with her uncovered breast, still wavering from her missed orgasm.

Soon they turned into the traffic. Not a problem, it was dark, so no one could see her. She breathed relief.

This changed as soon as they had to stop at some traffic light. The street lights now shone onto her breasts. A SUV stood right next to them and the driver probably had the perfect angle from above. She stole a look up to the car and indeed the driver looked at her and smiled. Their eyes met for a second.

Her master noticed this and told her: "Why don't you present your tits to our spectator."

Hesitantly she grabbed her breasts and pushed them up and started to knead her nipples. All the while she looked the truck driver straight in the eyes.

The driver watched her while the traffic started to roll. Whenever they passed a street light, light fell onto her breasts, just to disappear in the darkness a moment later. The SUV drove along their side for quite some distance.

After a while her master turned away from the main road and the spectator was gone.

They turned into a car park in front of a sales warehouse that was brightly lit even after business hours.

She looked at him questioningly. "Where are we?"

He explained, "There will be a grill testing event here tonight. I have booked places for us. But separately for each of us. I will be there with you, but I will not show that I know you and want the same from you. Do you get that, slut? Or is that too complicated for your little dirty mind? To go in you can wear your coat, but then it must come off. And you can put your puny tits back into your ugly bra. You think you can manage that, slave girl?"

She pondered for a moment. "Yes master, I will do as you command."

He bent over to kiss her. "I will go ahead. You will be safe. Just follow me a bit later."

"Thank you Sir, your whore will serve you."

They got out of the car, he helped her into her coat and then went in.

She followed him at some distance. He went to a desk, spoke a few words and went on to the barbecue exhibition.

Before she could move on, a heavy Harley Davidson motorcycle drove up and parked next to the entrance. A tall man jumped off to go in. When he noticed her, he bowed and gestured politely for her to go in before him.

She went to the clothes rack and took a deep breath. A moment of hesitation. She reconsidered what she was about to do, but she had wanted this, so she took off her coat.

Her breasts were bare now and her nipples fully erect. Her knees got weak, she felt like everybody in the room looked at her. But it was only the biker who took off his jacket next to her. She stepped between him and the coat rack, so that his body hid her from the crowd.

He looked at her from above. As if it were normal, that women were topless, he asked her casually,

"Excuse me, can I hang my jacket?" He just went ahead and leaned over her, brushing her breasts with the heavy leather of his jacket.

"Hi," he addressed her, "I am Noah. I will be your host tonight."

With even weaker knees, she slipped around him taking in the musk of leather and man.

She turned back to him and stuttered, "Hi, I'm Eloise, I am here to be grilled." The moment she said it, she noticed her Freudian promise.

He smiled. "I am sure you taste good."

Flushing crimson, she just turned and fled to the arrival desk.

When she arrived at the desk, the shop assistant just as unfazed as Noah, asked her for her name.

"My name is Eloise," said Eloise.

The assistant checked the guest list. "Ah, yes, here you are. Already paid, great. Here is your name badge. Welcome to our barbecue evening. My name is Jane. I will be happy to help you with anything, just ask me."

The eyes of the two women met. The assistant had obviously been selected to visually please the male customers. She featured a skirt that was also very short and a top that displayed her ample cleavage and big breasts.

Eloise grabbed the badge and went on. Behind her she could hear the assistant welcoming the biker. "Hi Noah. You just made it in time. We are already complete. Even a woman here tonight."

"Yes I met her. She said she wants to be grilled". He chuckled.

Eloise quickly moved on. There were a dozen people there. And due to the topic of barbecues they were all men. Of course now was the moment when her appearance immediately turned all heads. She was scrutinized. Eloise sought the eyes of her master who was standing in the group of men. He looked at her smiling expectantly just like the other men.

She took the name badge and attached it to her bra. The leash attached to her collar dangled down to her knees.

Jane called from the back -

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the bar is open. Help yourself to some drinks, before we turn up the heat."

When Eloise walked over to the bar, the queue of men split to allow her straight access to the bar.

Jane stood behind the bar and asked her what she wanted to drink. "We have beer, coke and wine. "

"I will go for the wine, Jane, thank you."

"Here you are. I love your outfit by the way. What are your plans for tonight, after the show? I would love to take that leash and pull you to me."

Eloise just smirked and nodded. Then she heard Noah who clapped his hands to get everybody's attention.

"Welcome, today we want to present to you the newest range of grills. You can try them all out yourself. Fresh meat is over at the bar." He pointed at the bar, where Jane and Eloise were still standing. He grinned openly as he pointed the finger directly at Eloise. The men cheered.

"But this is also a get together." He went on. "A chance to get to know like minded meat lovers. Make contact"

He then started to explain the various new grill models. Eloise went forward as she wanted to learn how it worked. She did not want to make a fool of herself later. Soon she was in the group of men crowding the grills and listened.

As she was the smallest person there, she was pushed forward, so that she faced Noah directly. Large tattoos covered his muscular arms and breast.

The other men also moved forward and close to her. Suddenly she could feel a hand on her bum. She hoped that it was her master's hand, but she did not know.

"This lady and gentlemen is our new gas grill. Eloise, would you be so kind and open the gas bottle for me? It is at the bottom shelf of the grill."

She bent down, to find the gas valve. She needed several spins to open the screw with force, which caused her bum to wiggle. Suddenly someone flicked her skirt up onto her back. Now her bum was fully naked and everybody could see that she was nude underneath. She straightened up and turned around. But she didn't turn red. She smiled confidently into the group.

Like everyone else she went back to the bar to pick up a piece of raw meat to grill it. While she was waiting someone whispered into her ear "How about us tonight, I would really love to fuck that beautiful pussy of yours".

"You can, but it is going to cost you. And tonight, I am already booked out." she answered not whispering herself.

"So a professional whore you are. I see." The man said it aloud, so that a number of other men could hear.

"Indeed." She answered, now growing confident in her role.

She picked up her steak and started to rub the spices into it. Being from the land of churrascos, she knew what she wanted. Looking up she saw several men chatting and looking towards her. They looked differently at her than before. Not just looking at her, but taxing her. Would she be worth to spend money to fuck her? And now she had become available to everyone here. They just needed to shell out the money and she would belong to any of them.

Word of her standing spread very quickly. Some men began looking at her with contempt. Others with shameless lust. She had stopped being a person, and become a trade item.

She overheard a talk apparently about her.

"She is a working girl", "No wonder she freely displays her assets.", "She is really hot though", "And she wears that collar and leash, she must be submissive", "Yeah, then you can really have your way with her", "I am sure she is in for the really dirty stuff", "How much does she charge?", "I do not know, couldn't ask her". "I bet she is really expensive", "Why, look how cheap she is dressed".

She looked around for her master. He was standing close to the group and had heard what was said.

She went over to him. "Master, they think I am a whore now and want to fuck me for money."

"Isn't that what you wanted?"

"I do not know. I am not sure yet. I don't know them. They will ask for prices."

"How much do you charge at home?"

"At home a blowjob is 50 Reais. Sex 100."

He pondered for a moment. "Here you could take the same, just in Euros. Are you sure you want to sell yourself?"

"I do not know yet, but I want to have an answer."

"Ok, to heat things up I will pay you as if I had booked you tonight."

Even though no one could overhear them, they were watched unsuspiciously. Eloise's master took out 200 Euros, and counted them into her hand. She stuck the money into her bra. Then she went back on to work on her steak.

Her obvious financial transaction split the audience even more. Some men (very few) pointedly moved to barbecues at the other end. The rest swarmed around her.

One asked for the whole group. "For the 200€ that guy paid you, what does he get?"

"He gets to fuck me after this barbecue and some extras."

"What are the extras?"

"He may dominate me. I will probably get spanked until I have a red bottom and he gets to fuck me in the ass."

"Uhm ok, so you are a slave. What can I do with you as a dom?"

"Oh that's complicated. That is only for people who I know and who have hired me several times."

Now everybody focused on the steaks again. But she always had help with her steak. And she always had at least one hand fondling her ass.

When her steak was finished, she brought it to the table of her master. Now that everyone knew, she showed her submission a knelt before him. "Master, your girl has prepared this to the best of her abilities to please you."

"Thank you my dear." He cut it for her, ate and fed her the occasional piece.

After dinner was done, most people left. They stayed back with Noah and Jane.

At some stage Jane came along. "Eloise, you really get our clients hot. That is great. But now I want to take that leash of yours."

Eloise looked at her master who just nodded. Jane grabbed the leash and literally dragged her over where they had some deck chairs. She sat down in one of them and pulled Eloise's head between her legs. "Now lick bitch!"

Her face ended up in front of a pair of wet panties. She immediately put out her tongue and started to caress Janes clit through the thin fabric.

As soon as she did it, she was smacked on her bottom. It really hurt. Bewildered, she raised her head.

"You are not supposed to lick my panties. Take them off you dumb slut."

Eloise immediately followed he command and pulled down Janes panties. Now her lips made contact with the wet folds in front of her.

Her tongue lashed out as much as she could. Her actions were answered with moans from Jane.

As she kept lapping, circling, playing, she felt her skirt to be lifted. A liquid was poured on

to her ass. It had to be oil, as it helped a finger to enter her asshole. It moved around in her, making it hard to concentrate on the pussy in front her. It got even harder for her when another finger was added and then third.

She knew what was going to happen, but wondered if it was from Noah or her master.

Indeed she felt how the fingers were replaced by a hard cock. Now she knew, it was Noah who had taken her anally right away. He slammed hard into her. Whenever he did that her face was driven into Jane's wet pussy.

Soon after she sensed two hands pinching her nipples. It started off quite soft. But she knew what was to come as she recognized her master's hands. The pressure on her nipples would very slowly increase until it was almost unbearable. And she knew he would be smiling mischievously as he did this. The knowledge that he was totally focussed on her, that she had his full attention to gauge her tiniest reactions made her heart melt.

The sensation of having a cock in her ass, a delicious pussy to taste and lustful pain in her nipples brought her close to climax. But she knew she would not orgasm this way no matter how great it felt. Without that extra stimulation of her clit, she would stay in this state of bliss without final release.

However that changed when Jane exploded into her orgasm. Jane's spasm tightened around her head with her legs. She could not hear any more sounds. It was quiet. Noah's Cock continued to pound into her, throwing her forward helplessly. She became a mass of pure lust. Jane's legs convulsed as if to crush her skull. And the pain from her master's hands continuously increased in her nipples.

Next Noah reached his orgasm and shot his load up into her sphincter. Just then her master released her nipples. The pressure gone, blood rushing back into them, the feeling even more intense than the pain.

And then the finger of her master touched her clit and brought her to orgasm. She was clamped by Jane's legs and fixed by Noah's still hard cock in her ass. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever. When it subsided she was freed.

As soon as she got back to reality, she watched as Jane went down on her master. She helped her by getting under him and started to peg his asshole with her tongue.

Jane obviously knew what to do and her master came as well.

After relaxing with another bear and some more barbequed meat, they got dressed and headed home.

When she put on her coat, she slipped a note with her phone number into Noah's leather jacket.

As Eloise and her master drove home, she asked, "What shall I do with the half dozen phone numbers that I received tonight?"

"You can pursue your new role if you wish. Give it some careful consideration. Maybe there are guys among them that you find appealing."

But that is another story.