A Barn Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to take your top off. It's part of the bet," I called out.

I felt a buzzing in my ears as soon as the words left my mouth and my vision suddenly tunneled. I had just directed my pretty wife to reveal her breasts to a stranger and I knew it was highly unlikely he would be content to stop at looking. Perhaps, I would regret things in the morning but at that moment, I wanted to see her tits, too.

"No, Jim. No way. Let's go to the house," she protested, exiting their conversation.

Unfortunately for her, my sordid thoughts now had some momentum and the fact that earlier in the day she had interacted with the man trumped any sympathy, so I replied, "Allison, let him take your top off."

Cole turned our way with a huge smile as Allison stared at me, dumbfounded. Laughing, Kitty stepped toward me and when I once more thwarted her attempts, she gave me a confused look. Then, as a mischievous smile appeared on her face, she started pushing her shorts down.

"Kitty...don't," I said realizing things were getting out of control.

She didn't even slow and as soon as they were off, she moved close enough to me that our bodies were touching. Her pooching belly and skinny ass looked odd on her petite body but it didn't keep me from glancing at her pussy and I saw that she had a wispy, unkempt bush.

"Kitty!" I barked when I felt her hands on my belt again.

I managed to stop her but her smile indicated that she was enjoying the game and would try again.

"Jim, tell your pretty wife what it means to lose a bet," the man said with some frustration in his voice.

His request suggested that he wasn't making progress and when I turned, I could see she had moved a step away. It was another moment of truth. I could either turn her over to Cole or collect her and beat a hasty retreat to the house. Her nasty attire affected me, adding fuel to the fire building in my head, and her heavy breathing made it appear she was excited. Plus, the alcohol I had consumed acted as a mental accelerant, and when I felt my dick stiffening, I made my decision.

"A bet's a bet, Allison," I said.

The message made my wife's face turn to shock once again as Cole chuckled at her side. At that moment, Kitty made another attempt to undress me that took my attention away from my wife.

"Listen to him," I heard Cole say.

"Honey...let's go," my wife called out.

After beating Kitty back yet again, I turned to see Cole speaking to her with their heads close together, and just a few seconds later, his hands went to the bottom of the baggy tank top and started to lift.

"Uggghhh..." I let out when Kitty's hand suddenly squeezed my dick through my shorts.

Focused on Allison, I didn't try to stop her, and I watched as Cole lifted the top to her crossed arms revealing her sexy tummy. They started talking again but when she looked toward me and saw the naked middle-aged woman kneading my dick, her demeanor suddenly changed. Now, her face showed acceptance rather than distress and as I watched, her hands first uncrossed and then slowly rose. Quickly, Cole took the loose garment off her body leaving her naked from the waist up. He tossed the tank onto the dirty floor and immediately started to fondle her firm breasts, lifting each one in his hand as if he were trying to gauge their weight.

"You like that?" Kitty asked when she felt me stiffen.

Her expression showed such a desire to please that I emitted a low groan and answered, "Yeah..."

"Let's go to the pickup and fuck," she replied.

"No, Kitty," I responded, which made her grip tighten.

When I turned back to my wife, I saw that the older man had her in an embrace with their lips locked together. One hand was pulling on her rear as the other continued to knead a breast. Allison had a hand on the man's bicep and the other on his shoulder indicating she wanted some separation. When the kiss ended, they spoke for a bit and then Cole slowly moved her toward the worktable. On the way, with her breasts jiggling slightly, her eyes fixated on Kitty's efforts and her nervous look morphed rapidly into defiance.

When they stopped, Cole's hands immediately went for her shorts but she stopped him and after trying again and getting the same response, he changed tactics. He kicked his shoes off and as my wife looked on, he removed his pants. His heavy cock, still flaccid, flopped free along the way, and now much closer, I could see more details. Pubic hair grew about a third of the way up the shaft and two pronounced veins ran most of the length. Thickest in the middle, toward the tip it tapered to a bullet-like head.

He took my wife's hand and pulled it onto his tool and at first, she recoiled. Once again, they talked and something he said made her glance at Kitty. The next time he tried, she let him place her hand on his shaft, and after just a second or two, I watched as her fingers wrapped around it. At first, she kept it still but after he made several small thrusts with his hips, she got the idea and slowly started to stroke him. A huge smile filled his face and after watching the motion of her hand for a bit, his attention shifted to her breasts. He handled them gently as his thumbs teased her nipples which made her body start to slowly move.

"She wants to fuck him...wants that cock in her pussy," Kitty said and I noted her voice had become husky.

"No..." I said although I wasn't sure.

Although I considered an exit plan, something about watching the pair enthralled me and I kept telling myself to let it continue for just a little more. Then, without warning, Cole released her breasts, wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her close as his lips found hers. A startled whimper escaped Allison's mouth but she offered no resistance and soon her arms circled his neck.

"They're going to fuck. Let's go to the truck," Kitty offered, and when I didn't reply, she laughed, "You just want to watch!"

"Ohhhh..." I heard my wife gasp, and turning, I saw that Cole had slipped his hand into the back of her shorts.

She wiggled a little but I couldn't tell whether it was out of distress or pleasure. Then, he pushed his arm out which forced her shorts down revealing most of her toned ass.

"No, Cole...please," she begged but her message didn't register with him and seconds later, she turned to me and implored, "Jim!"

My eyes rapidly shifted between her rear and her face as I contemplated what to do. Her look told me she was close to panic which finally managed to break my decadent fixation.

"We need to go," I said, and when Cole continued to knead her ass, I repeated in a louder voice, "Cole, we need to go. Let her go!"

This time, he got the message and relaxed his hold which allowed her to pull her shorts up. Kitty, sensing things were over, released my dick and after straightening my shorts, I watched as Allison donned the raggedy top. As soon as she had it on, we met near the door.

"Have a good evening," I called out.

"You sure you don't want to stay? Things was just getting interesting," the man chuckled.

"No...no we need to go," I answered.

He nodded and then looking directly at Allison, he said, "Still want to get what's due from the bet."

"Me too!" Kitty chimed in.

Without responding, we left and rapidly made our way to the house. Once inside, Allison moved in front of me but when we reached the living room, I stopped her and pulled her toward the sofa. My hands went for her top and she let me pull it over her head as she kicked off her sandals. Unceremoniously, I pushed her onto her back and as she watched, I stripped. I could see a mixture of fear and lust in her eyes as I stepped forward but she dutifully raised her hips to help me get her shorts off. Now naked, I could see the moisture on her pussy but when I lowered and slipped my tongue into her slit, I received a flow of her juices. Without question, the man had made her soaked, and quickly, I coated my face from my nose to my chin.

"God, you're wet," I stated.

"C'mon, I'm ready. Let's do it," she answered, and when I didn't respond, she whined, "Please, Jim... Please..."

Her begging sounded so erotic that I quickly lifted over her and plunged my dick into her which made her groan loudly. Almost out of control with excitement, I started a torrid pace and soon the wet slurping sound of her drenched pussy joined our groans. The wild look in her eyes told me she had no more control than me which incited me to speak.

"He got you hot. Made you dripping," I taunted.

"No...don't. Just go," she replied as her hands moved to my ass.

"Yes, he did," I answered, unable to stop, and when she didn't respond, I added, "You had his cock in your hand. Did you want to fuck him?"

I had never been so provocative with Allison; not even close, but my arousal had overcome any concerns I had about making her angry.

"Stop... No..." she forced out.

With that, we went silent and I concentrated on the amazing feeling of her juices flowing freely over my balls. Growing tired, I started to slow, which made her whimper but instead of returning to the rapid movement, I looped my arms beneath her knees and forced her knees into her armpits. Now with her ass raised, I started taking her with slow but hard thrusts that created a loud slapping sound each time our bodies connected.

"You wanted to fuck him," I challenged her unable to let go of the thought.

"No," she gasped after a very hard push.

"You kissed him. Kissed him this afternoon and tonight. He played with your tits and ass...almost had you naked," I challenged her.

"You bet me!" she responded as her nails dug into my biceps, and then after taking a hard thrust, she said, "You bet me and lost."

I slowed which once again made her whine in frustration but something compelled me to push, so I asked again, "Do you want to fuck him?"

"No..." she answered, unconvincingly.

"You did it in the tub. Thinking of him," I pushed.

"Stop, that doesn't count," she responded.

"Do you want to fuck him?" I repeated.

"Don't...just go," she pleaded.

"I'm not going to let you cum unless you tell me," I threatened.

Several times, she seemed ready to speak but held back before looking me in the eyes, and asking, "Did you...the bet... Did you make the bet for that?"

Her question changed the dynamic and now I was the one that felt nervous. Things had happened so fast, and I thought I had acted on impulse. Had it really been something dwelling in me all the time? I thought about my past reactions and the things that I'd pushed and realized that it might very well be true. I tried to think of a clever response but failed and almost a minute went by before I summoned the courage to reply.

"Yes..." I told her.

"You want me to..." she started but was unable to complete the question.

"Yes... Yes, I want you to," I whispered.

Immediately, her eyes got big and we locked into a stare for several long seconds before I released her legs and started fucking her as hard and as fast as I could. My words acted as a stimulant to both of us and the room filled with our sexual sounds.

"You really want me to?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied with more certainty.

"Oh, my God. My God," she gasped.

Suddenly, my mind returned to the man and after coming to a sudden stop, I said, "Go to him. Go to the barn."

"No c'mon...let's finish," she begged.

Rather than respond, I pulled free, stood, and found her discarded clothes which made her sigh heavily. She hadn't moved when I turned back to her and when I reached for her hand, she ignored me for a time before finally taking hold.

"Let me help you," I offered as I leaned down and held open the jogging shorts.

"This is insane," she stated although she didn't refuse.

Soon, she had dressed, and when I saw her in the trampish outfit with her sweaty body and mussed hair, I thought she had never looked hotter. After putting on my things, I prodded her toward the door and once outside, we could see that Cole's pickup was still present.

A step ahead of me, we felt the heat as we walked in silence. She reached the opening first and when she came to an abrupt halt, I knew something was up. Sure enough, peering inside, I spotted Cole, still naked, leaning against the table with Kitty on her knees between his open legs. Also nude, she had one hand gripping the base of his fat cock as her head bobbed rapidly.

Allison tried to step back but ran into me and at that moment, Cole looked our way. A huge smile filled his face as his eyes locked onto my wife but he didn't attempt to stop Kitty. I knew Allison was extremely nervous as she received his stares, and she didn't react when I placed my hand on her hip, so I rested it there for a few moments before traveling to her sweaty tummy. Only when my fingertips moved beneath the waistband of her shorts, did I feel her tense, but I continued lower until I contacted her sodden opening and began to tease her already swollen nub.

"Go take her place," I whispered.

A shudder raced through her body, and half turning, she stammered, "Are you...I...I...my God..."

"Go," I repeated and after removing my hand, I gave her a firm slap on the ass.

She took several steps and then paused but when Cole gave her a small wave she moved slowly forward. She stopped a few paces behind Kitty, just slightly outside her field of vision, and watched as the man let the older woman continue her efforts.

"Take them things off," he said a few seconds later.

His words caused Kitty to react but he put his hand on her head holding her in place and she quickly returned to sucking. Allison hesitated and I expected at any second for her to flee but, finally, her hands went to the bottom of the top and she pulled it over her head. After taking a deep breath, she started to glance between me and Cole as we feasted on her near-perfect breasts. The moment was surreal with the only sound coming from Kitty's sloppy efforts. My dick was so hard it hurt but when I saw her hands moved to the waistband, it felt like it somehow stiffened more.

Slowly, she peeled them down her long, toned legs as if she were purposefully putting on a show. When they were off, Cole's eyes moved slowly from her face to her pussy, and stared at it as the seconds ticked by.

"Let's let this lady have a turn," he said as he tapped Kitty on the head.

Kitty stopped and when she turned and saw my wife, she let out a long laugh that turned into a cackle. Quickly, she scooted away giving Allison access but she took only one tentative step before she turned my way.

"Honey, I..." she started before the man interrupted.

"Don't look at him. He lost the bet," he reminded her, and when she didn't respond, he added, "C'mon now. It's time."

Once again, she looked my way but when I offered no relief, she turned back to the man. She took one small step followed by another and when she got within arm's reach, he put his hand on her shoulder. They engaged in a brief conversation and then she slowly lowered to her knees.

While Allison loves to receive oral attention, she gives it only as a special treat but, surprisingly, her skills are more than adequate when in the right mood. The man's cock remained at attention but he didn't try to push her and it took some time before she slowly raised her hand and gripped the base. She gave it several tugs and then leaned forward and tentatively licked beneath his head. Evidently pleased with the taste, she started moving her tongue around, and then in one quick move, she took several inches into her mouth. Soon, her head bobbed just like Kitty's, and wanting a better view, I moved forward.

"Does she like giving blowjobs? I love to," Kitty said.

"Sometimes...I guess," I answered, irritated she had interrupted my concentration.

Some silence ensued before she declared, "I need some dick. Let's go fuck in the pickup."

"No, Kitty," I answered.

Unfortunately, my rebuke didn't make a lasting impression because just seconds later, she stepped over, dropped to her knees, and started fumbling with my belt. Wanting to focus on my wife, I ignored her and when she had pulled my shorts and boxers down, she immediately started to stroke my dick.

It appeared to me that Allison got more excited with each bob of her head, and when I saw her naked ass moving seductively, I guessed she was thinking about the man's cock in her pussy. Then, mere seconds later, she stunned me when one hand reached between her legs and started playing with her clit. In all our time together, I had never seen her act so lustfully which told me that she was on fire. Cole spotted it too and I could see the anxiousness grow on his face. Just a few seconds later, when she began to emit sensual moans around his shaft, I sensed things were about to change.

My feeling proved accurate because it wasn't long before the man stopped her and made her stand. Breathing heavily, she looked at him with complete abandon and he quickly positioned her with her back on the makeshift worktable. He moved forward, forcing her legs wide until his cock contacted her drooling opening, and with her watching intently, he used his hand to guide his shaft along her slit before pressing forward. The tapered head disappeared into her folds and a tiny squeal escaped her mouth as her legs widened further.

"Ohhh...slow... Go slow," she panted as his shaft began to disappear.

It took a good minute before he managed to feed the full length of his thick cock into her snug hole. I thought he would immediately start to ram into her hard and braced myself for her response, but he remained still while staring down into her dark eyes.

"You ready?" he finally asked.

"Go slow," she repeated as she looked up at him nervously.

Cole nodded and then started to move, and I watched him extract almost the entire length of his impressive cock and then slowly push it back into her. The first few thrusts made her whine in pain but it wasn't long before these sounds faded. After a minute or so, she grew comfortable with his slow pace and began to emit soft sighs of pleasure. I knew Allison's sexual history and was certain the man was far bigger than anything she had experienced. It made me wonder if she felt new sensations. Deep inside, had he discovered something? Had his girth stretched her in a way that tickled her opening?

"Fuck her good, Cole," Kitty called out.

"Goin to," he replied without turning.

Allison let her head fall back onto the table and squeezed her eyes shut as she reveled in the feelings, and when she spread her legs wider, offering more of herself to the man, I realized he had completely conquered her.

"Ohhh...uhhh... Oh, yes..." she let out, indicating he already had her close.

Something compelled me to move closer, and with Kitty still holding my dick, I moved until I could see Cole's cock slipping effortlessly into my wife. Their tight connection had caused froth to form, and I stood mesmerized as I watched the veins on his shaft disappear and then emerge a few seconds later.

At that moment, perhaps inspired by my wife's excited whimpers, Kitty decided to replace her hand with her mouth and she immediately started to wash my dick with her eager tongue. I wanted badly to remain composed as I watched Allison but the woman's efforts were so good that I knew I was at risk. Still, it felt too good to stop so I placed my hand on her head to try and maintain some control.

Cole, understanding my wife's state, increased the pace until he had established a steady rhythm that made Allison's pussy sing with squishing sounds. With each thrust, he emitted a low grunt while Allison, long past any pain, responded with a litany of sensual moans. Both were dripping in sweat from their exertions in the heavy air which added to the surreal scene and took me even closer to the brink.