A Barn Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit here," I said as I pulled her chair out.

"Wow, I can't believe it. What are we having?" she asked.

"We're splitting a filet with roasted baby potatoes and green beans," I announced.

"That sounds familiar," she laughed.

"Yes, it's what you had out," I laughed.

"You're so sweet," she said and watched eagerly as I refilled our glasses.

We enjoyed a wonderful dinner together and along the way, I opened a second bottle of wine. By the time we reached dessert, we were feeling no pain and when I came back from the kitchen with two servings of ice cream, she rose from her chair and sat on my lap.

"Let me serve you," I said as I pushed my spoon into one of the bowls.

"That's so sexy," she replied, and after accepting the cold treat, she said, "I should get this every day."

"Well, later I'm thinking I'll cover your nipples with ice cream and lick it off," I teased.

"Really? You promise?" she answered.

Allison was a far cry from being a sexual fuddy-duddy and yet I couldn't think of a time where she had been so playful. It seemed like watching Cole and Kitty had somehow ignited something in her psyche, and I definitely wanted more.

"Cross my heart," I said in a soft voice as I pulled her into a kiss.

A few minutes later, I had to swat her butt to get her to stand so I could clear the table, and after a final kiss, I directed her to the living room to wait. As I stood at the sink rinsing the dishes, I noticed that the two vehicles remained parked at the barn. Since it was now well past dark, it made me wonder how long they planned to stay.

"Cole and Kitty are still working. I think I'll check on them," I said when I joined her.

"I want to go," she responded.

Her interest surprised me, especially, after what we had witnessed earlier, and my first thought was it came from all the wine she had consumed. I had changed into jeans and a pullover shirt while she remained in her robe so I used that as an excuse.

"Honey, you're not dressed for it," I laughed.

"Let me change," she replied, undeterred.

Her response put me off balance but as I regrouped a strange idea emerged from the fringes of my brain, and before I could stop myself, I let out, "Maybe, if you dress like Kitty."

"Huh?" she let out in surprise.

"Well, we don't want to make her feel bad. Make her feel inferior," I replied, deciding to continue the play.

"Oh, really? You think she'll feel bad?" Allison answered, sensing my game.

"You never know. Better be safe," I said.

"What did you have in mind?" she asked.

With her question, I saw the expression on her face change. Gone was the playful twinkle and in its place, I thought I recognized determination. It was the same look she got when we were doing something competitive, and it made me wonder if she now viewed my tease as a dare.

Deciding to see the exchange through, I replied, "You know, like Kitty. Little shorts and a tank."

"I see. Well, let me see what I have," she replied as she stood.

As she left with glass in hand, she gave me an odd look I couldn't decipher. I expected her to return in jeans and a t-shirt, dressed just like me so when she emerged a few minutes later, I was truly surprised to see her wearing her thin nylon jogging shorts and a tank top. Both garments were black so with her raven hair it looked like she meant it as some kind of statement.

Still unconvinced she would venture outside dressed this way, I decided to push, and said, "Looks good. Are you ready?"

"Okay, let's go," she agreed, calling my bluff.

As I rose, I noticed tiny bumps in her top, and looking at her shoulders, I realized she was braless. Suddenly, the monkey jumped onto my back and I wondered if I could go through with the game. Did I really want others to see her this way?

With her in front, we moved toward the door and my eyes locked onto her toned rear barely covered by the thin synthetic material. With each step, I expected her to back down, but she moved outside and when we were halfway to the barn with her showing no sign of stopping, I conceded.

"Okay, you win," I said as I halted.

She slowed but kept moving and turning toward me with a smile, she asked, "Win what? Come on."

With that, she turned away, and by the time I reluctantly followed, she was almost at the entrance. I had to hurry my steps to catch up and when we arrived, we could see Kitty standing next to a shirtless Cole at the worktable as he tinkered with something.

"Hi!" the woman practically shouted when she spotted us.

"Hey," Cole offered a second later.

"Hi guys," Allison responded as she stepped forward.

Instantly, the man's eyes locked onto my wife and he didn't even try to hide his interest. I guessed he thought her daring attire came with a message and his attention made it clear what he wanted it to say.

"Uh, hi. We thought we'd come to check on how y'all are doing," I said.

"Okay," Kitty said with a giggle and then asked, "You want some wine?"

She lifted a partly filled gallon milk jug from the table and held it out. Allison was closer but I expected her to decline so she surprised me again when she stepped forward and took the container.

"How do you do it?" my wife asked.

"We're just drinking out of the jug," the woman laughed.

My beautiful wife removed the top and lifted the container to her mouth. She stopped for a moment and then took another drink before turning to me.

"It's pretty good," she said.

"It's a nice batch," Cole concurred.

I accepted the jug and took a quick drink and while acceptable, I found it far from good. When I finished, I handed it to Cole who took a long pull and then passed it back to Kitty. The wine circled the group twice more before it was empty, and Cole carelessly tossed it beneath the table.

"Isn't it hard to work when it's so hot?" my wife asked.

Her question made me notice the beads of sweat trickling down her shoulders and the sheen on her legs. Since Cole and Kitty had been in the heat most of the day with at least one interlude of raw sex, I suspected their bodies were a mess.

"It sucks but what ya going to do," Kitty laughed.

"You gotta learn to ignore it," Cole said as he continued to stare at Allison.

For the next few minutes, we chatted about various things and milled around a bit until my wife and Kitty stood next to each other. During a lull in the conversation, I saw them engage in a low conversation with bowed heads, and just a few seconds later, they both laughed.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Just talking about the bet, you won," Kitty announced and for the first time, I saw a nervous look on my wife's face.

"Yeah, you never collected," Cole stated, adding to my discomfort.

"Were y'all serious?" Allison asked.

"Yeah!" the middle-aged woman answered without hesitation.

"A bet is always serious," her partner added as he smiled at my wife.

Everyone, including Allison, reveled in my distress. It was another surprising act from her in a day filled with them, although, in the last thirty minutes, they seemed to all move in the wrong direction.

Fortunately, the conversation shifted and for the next ten minutes, we talked about the barn, their woodcutting, and where they planned to sell it. Then, during another lull, Allison asked about the parts on the table and Cole engaged with her in a discussion about the repair he was performing. I knew she had no interest in mechanical things but she put up a façade by asking several questions and in the process ended up standing next to him at the table. When she lifted her head after following his explanation about some parts, I was truly stunned to see her tiny nipples had turned to stone. Since we were light years from cold weather and it occurred while she was standing next to the man, I assumed that somehow, consciously, or not, he had aroused her. I desperately wanted to know what triggered the reaction. Was it her knowledge of his big cock? The powerful fucking, he gave Kitty earlier? The sight of his glistening torso? Or perhaps, these things had somehow all merged.

A heavy sexual tension suddenly enveloped the room and when I glanced at Kitty and saw her smiling at me it only added to my angst. In some ways, it felt like Allison and I were innocents in a room of predators. Like zebras on the African savannah stalked by lions with her acting a little reckless.

"Where did you learn how to fix things?" my wife asked, and to me, her tone sounded very flirty.

"Oh, here and there. It takes a while but most things are similar," he answered with a grin.

For a second, they locked eyes, which made me force out, "Ready to go?"

"Uh, yeah...okay," Allison answered.

"Come back and visit," Kitty said as my wife stepped toward me.

"We will," she replied.

As we headed toward the door, I was dead certain that at that very moment, Cole had his eyes locked onto my wife's firm ass. Also, I wondered what I would find if I snuck back later. Had my wife's presence and her protruding nipples ignited something that would result in another round of sex between the two?

As soon as we stepped into the house, I headed for the bathroom and when I returned to the living room, I found Allison curled up in the chair pretending to read her book. I knew it was an act and I think she knew I knew it, so when I took her hand and pulled her to her feet, she offered no resistance. I turned and fell onto the sofa pulling her onto me so that she straddled my waist.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked before I could speak.

"Enjoy what?" I asked, uncertain about the correct answer.

"Me being almost naked," she clarified.

"You didn't seem to mind," I countered and before she could respond, I added, "You ganged up on me. Talked to Kitty about the bet."

"Well, if you were going to parade me around naked, I felt I had the right," she answered.

"I didn't make you go out that way. I tried to..." I protested.

"Stop! Don't even try to deny it," she interrupted.

"I tried to change my mind," I said in a low voice.

"You felt guilty," she countered and then asked, "You know what she said?"

"What?" I cringed.

"She said it was all up to you. I asked what it meant to win the bet and she said since you won it was up to you," she explained.

"I don't know what that means," I stated.

"You know what it means. She was prepared to have sex with you and it seems like she still is," my wife responded.

"I don't want to..." I started.

"I know," she replied, interrupting me again.

With that, we stopped talking and started to kiss but when we broke, I found myself staring straight at her full breasts which brought back the memory of her standing next to Cole.

"He made your nipples hard," I said.

"Who?" she answered nervously.

"Cole. When you were standing next to him, I saw your nipples get hard," I replied.

"It happens sometimes. I can't always control it," she answered.

"Uh-uh, sweetie. He got to you. What was it? His shirtless body? His cock?" I pushed aggressively.

"No," she responded without elaborating but something told me to give her time and a few seconds later, she said, "His smell. I could still smell the sex on him."

"Damn, Allison...and you flirted with him," I responded.

"I didn't..." she started before I interrupted.

"Yes, you did," I countered.

"Just a little," she giggled showing no guilt.

Suddenly, my mind started vacillating between concern and curiosity. Concern about how fast bizarre things were happening with Cole and Kitty and curiosity about my wife's new manner. In the past few weeks, with the couple as the focal point, she had become more adventurous and playful. Had the man or the situation created something, or had it always been there waiting for discovery?

With a forced chuckle, I asked, "Allison, what's going on here? It starting to feel that we're using Kitty and Cole...their presence for some kind of game playing."

"What do you mean?" she countered defensively.

"You know what I mean," I replied.

"No, I want you to tell me," she demanded.

I stared at her for several seconds, and then said as calmly as I could, "When you went to the barn the first time. Something happened between you and Cole...I sensed it. Then, you want to watch them do it and you won't leave. Just now, you go out and give him a show after I try to stop you and get all flirty."

"What about Kitty? What about telling me to dress like her? What about having sex like them? And, you were the one that had to tell me about them doing it," she responded, defensively.

"Look, Allison, I'm not trying to blame you for anything. That's not my point. I think we're both involved in this...thing...whatever you want to call it," I answered, making sure to smile.

It took her a few seconds before she responded, "Hmmm...I guess I need to think about it."

By the twinkle in her eye, I could tell she no longer felt attacked, so I asked, "What happened the first time you were in the barn? When Cole got the funny look?"

We locked eyes and several times she started to speak but stopped before she finally said, "I winked at him."

"Why?" I asked.

"I caught him staring and wanted to make him uncomfortable," she replied.

I nodded at her explanation and then asked, "Did it?"

"No," she responded.

"And, tonight you flirted," I reminded her.

"Not that much," she giggled.

Her laughter erased any lingering tension and I joined her for a few seconds. Her admission made me recall my recent thoughts about her and Cole and now they didn't seem as significant.

I pulled her down for a kiss, followed quickly by a second, and I was just about to suggest we move to the bedroom when a thought struck me.

"I want to ask you something," I said and my tone must have concerned her because she stared at me for a few seconds before slowly nodding. Knowing I was in dangerous territory, but unable to hold back, I asked, "Have you thought about Cole...in the tub?"

Based on comments she had made several times in jest concerning fantasies about hot celebrities, I knew that Allison's preferred method of masturbation utilized a slowly dripping faucet

"No..." she answered weakly.

"Allison, you're a horrible liar," I laughed.

Embarrassed, she begged, "Stop..."

"Allison, when your nipples got hard what did you smell?" I asked.

It took a few seconds before she answered in a low voice, "His stuff...his cum."

Something about the answer set me off and I rolled her onto her back and quickly lifted her top over her breasts. My hand went to her shorts and as I pulled them down her legs, I noticed the soaked crotch of her built-in panties. Instantly, I wondered if the wetness came from her sweat, her juices, or both. Had Cole made her flow in addition to getting her nipples hard? The thought added fuel to my fire and I stood and quickly undressed. Allison was excited too, and her body slowly moved as I looked down at her shaved pussy. Despite her protests, I dove between her legs and started lapping as her juices covered my face. Soon, I felt her hands on the back of my head as her legs spread wider, and I reveled in her soft mews and occasional groans.

Allison's orgasm arrived quickly and I guessed that much of her heightened state had come from the interactions in the barn. I continued to tease her clit until she pushed me away, and then moved over her and sunk my dick into her sodden hole. My rapid pace soon had her excitement returning and when I heard her high-pitched squeaks, I thought I might get her to another climax. It wasn't unheard of for her to release twice but it was rare and the second time usually occurred with my hand.

"You have a thing for him," I stated, being intentionally provocative.

"No," she replied.

"I think you do," I countered.

The events of the evening and our open discussion had me in such a frenzied state that I knew I wouldn't last long and just a little later when my thoughts shifted to her in our tub with her legs spread as she fantasized about the man, I exploded. The feeling was so intense that for a time, I thought I might have damaged myself. It was like my balls had gone through a blender and now a massive pump was sucking them through my dick. I kept moving, afraid to stop, pushing into her hard until suddenly all my energy evaporated, and with a pitiful moan, I collapsed onto her body.

Somehow, we managed to make it to bed and we both woke late the next morning with hangovers. Neither of us seemed ready to talk about the prior evening and the more we ignored it the harder it seemed to start. By the time Tuesday arrived, I guessed we weren't going to discuss it anytime soon. Rather, I thought it was destined to be one of those subjects that would arise weeks or months later when the hard edges had softened.

In truth, I felt relieved by this outcome as I needed time to digest all that I'd learned. I had lingering concerns about my reactions when thinking of her and the workman and while, at the time, I thought my demand for her outfit had come from her obstinance, now, I wondered. Had I, subconsciously, wanted to present her in the sexy attire to the man? And, if so, to what purpose?

Allison's admissions added an entirely new dimension to my understanding of her sexuality. I knew that fantasies were a far cry from reality but her flirting and insistence on entering the barn in the titillating outfit blurred the lines. I could accept that part of her reasoning was to rub my nose in it for pushing her to dress like Kitty but was that all of it? Compounding everything was the fact that her actions had enflamed my passion.

Neither Cole nor Kitty showed up Sunday or Monday and they were only present for about an hour on Tuesday but they returned to their normal routine on Wednesday. I purposefully steered clear of the duo and, fortunately, Kitty never came to the house to use the bathroom.

"When are you getting back?" my wife asked Saturday morning as I sipped my morning coffee.

"Probably, not until two or so. I'll call you when I leave. We can go out to dinner later," I suggested as I felt guilty about ruining her weekend.

Unfortunately, our brilliant HR leader had decided that we should interview the current class of college grads on the weekend as somewhere in her addled mind, she had determined it would be less disruptive. The higher-ups had raised hell when they learned of the plan but it was too late to change. It meant that I had to make the forty-five-minute drive into the city and spend hours conducting thirty-minute interviews. The only positive was that there would be little traffic.

The process dragged and by noon, I realized that we would be very lucky to finish on time so I called my wife to give her an update.

"What am I supposed to do all afternoon?" she whined.

"I'm sure you can keep busy," I laughed, and then a thought struck me, and I said, "If Cole and Kitty are there, you could go check on them."

"Ha-ha...not funny," she answered.

"Are they there?" I asked, snickering to myself.

"Yes. Well, at least Cole. Kitty's van isn't here," she responded.

"Hmmm...I see," I teased.

"You're not even a little funny," she replied.

Unsure whether she was truly annoyed, I decided to move on, and we talked about dinner for a few minutes before ending the call. Standing in my office and staring at the wall, I chastised myself for toying with my wife. I even considered calling her back to say I was sorry but decided I could make it up to her at dinner.

The interviews didn't finish until four so by the time I got home, it was almost five. Cole's pickup was still at the barn, and I located Allison already primping in the bathroom. I grabbed a beer and watched TV for a bit before deciding to check on the man.

"You got another one of those?" Cole asked when he saw the beer in my hand.