A Barn Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the life of me, I couldn't understand why she would bring that strange situation into our bed, especially, when we were in an intimate state. It took us several minutes to regain our intensity, and, fortunately, this time, she remained silent. She climaxed first and while I could tell it was fulfilling, it lacked the depth I had hoped to achieve. Still, witnessing it helped me, and a minute later, with a loud groan, I emptied my balls.

"Why did you say that?" I asked later as we cuddled.

"It just popped into my head," she replied as her finger touched my lips telling me to stop talking.

The next day over dinner we returned to the subject of Kitty and Cole. This time, the conversation was mature with neither of us trying to tease. Although we debated the various aspects, including Cole's motivation and Kitty's true interest, we couldn't land on an overall answer that seemed right. Finally, we just concluded it was an odd situation with some people that we didn't understand.

A week went by with no further drama but when I arrived home late on a Thursday evening and saw Allison's strange demeanor, I accurately guessed that something had occurred.

"What?" I asked when she showed no sign of sharing.

For a moment, she tried to ignore me but when I took her arm, she started to snicker, and admitted, "I talked to Kitty today."

"Why? Did she come to the house, again?" I asked.

"No, I went to her," she replied.

"Why?" I asked again.

"I saw her van and the pickup wasn't there. I wondered what was going on," she explained.

Although her explanation made sense, it didn't fit with her normal ways which made me suspicious. I tried to think of a reason she would want to interact with the woman which led me back to the card game. Did she still have ongoing concerns about that situation? She hadn't mentioned anything to me, so if she did, it meant she was holding it inside.

"Okay, and what did you learn?" I asked.

"More about her husband and Cole. She lives mostly with Cole but sometimes she stays with her husband. I asked if she planned on leaving her husband and marrying Cole but she said no. She said everyone is happy now," Allison explained.

"That's weird," I offered.

"Yes, I agree," she concurred.

We stared at each other for a few seconds before I said, "Do you think it makes sense to spend time with her? What if Cole had been there?"

"He wasn't," she replied dismissively.

"Still..." I started.

"It's okay," she interrupted.

With that, our conversation about the pair ended and we enjoyed a nice dinner before retiring to the sofa to watch TV. The show was dull and my mind started wandering. Before long, my thoughts went to the couple and the bizarre sexual arrangement they had concocted.

"You think Kitty is so horny that she needs two men?" I asked Allison jokingly.

"Maybe! It's not a bad arrangement for her," she replied with a smirk, and when I rolled my eyes, she added, "She said her friends are jealous of her with him."

"The trailer park stud?" I replied which made us both laugh.

"Plus..." she started but went silent.

"Plus, what?" I pushed.

She started to giggle, and it took some effort for her to force out, "Kitty told me he's really big."

"Who? Cole?" I asked.

"Yeah," she admitted.

For a few seconds, I contemplated the info, and then offered, "Maybe that's the real reason she hangs out with him."

"Maybe!" she laughed.

"Women are so shallow," I teased, and before she could respond, I added, "Just think about the looks he gave you."

"Stop it," she replied.

However, now that I had her on the defensive, I decided to have some fun, "He definitely was interested and he was so close. Right next to you with that big thing."

"Stop!" she demanded as she fixed me with a hard stare.

However, she couldn't maintain the look and when she started laughing, I said, "Okay, I'll quit teasing you if you quit teasing me."

"I haven't said anything in days. I think I have some credits to use," she countered.

"No, no one has credits," I replied and pulled her into my arms.

Despite the agreement, for the next few days, we both took the opportunity to tease the other about Cole and Kitty, and the playful way we interacted made me confident that she didn't harbor any lingering worries about the card game.

On Saturday, I spent the day with Allison shopping and we didn't make it home until four. Both Cole's pickup and Kitty's van were at the barn so after helping her carry in her purchases, I told Allison I was going to check on things.

"I want to go," she responded, surprising me with her interest.

Concerned but lacking any legitimate reason to say no, I nodded my assent, and a few minutes later we met at the door. We had endured high temperatures all day but now the wind had died making it feel stifling. In the short walk over, sweat formed on my forehead, and unfortunately, with the humidity and lack of a breeze, the shade of the barn didn't help much.

Cole had removed the sheet metal alongside the splitter which created a continuous space. He stood at his worktable shirtless, and the first thing I noticed was his muscular body that to that point had remained hidden beneath his work shirt. Kitty, dressed for the oppressive heat, sat at the splitter in small shorts and a tank top that allowed her breasts to spill out. I spotted several more tattoos on her upper chest and one that lay between her breasts that I couldn't make out. When she spotted us, she reached over and killed the machine.

Nervous about the woman's dress, I glanced at my wife but saw that she had her eyes directed toward Cole's bare chest. She seemed mesmerized and didn't notice that he was staring back at her.

The entire awkward interaction didn't last for more than a second or two but it still made me uncomfortable so to break the tension, I said, "We just wanted to check on things."

"Well, let's see," Cole started, and then paused for a moment to collect his thoughts before explaining, "Barn is going nicely as you can see. Should be done in the time frame we discussed. We got five trees down and nine more to go. Couple big ones but nothing too bad."

"Good," I said, and then spotting the long stack of split wood, I asked, "What's your plan for the wood?"

"Yeah, I meant to talk to you about that. We was hoping it would be okay to leave it here until we sell it so we don't have to double handle," he said.

While I considered the request, Allison moved closer and after smiling at her, I answered, "As long as it stays behind the barn it should be okay."

"Yeah, that's the plan," he replied.

"Good," I responded, and then, deciding to play with Allison, I asked, "Kitty how are you?"

"I'm really good! Thanks for asking," she replied in her normal bubbly way.

When I looked back at Cole, I saw he now had a smirk on his face and it made me wonder if it was a result of my interaction with Kitty or if he and Allison had shared some non-verbal exchange. Despite my curiosity, I fought the urge to turn and see if she had a similar expression.

"We got some homemade wine if you want to share a drink," he announced.

"What did you make it with?" my wife asked, showing interest.

"Wild blackberries off the river. It ain't too sweet," he replied.

I felt my wife's eyes on me but I decided it was too hot to drink, so I said, "Maybe some other time. Thanks though."

"It'll be here," he responded.

With that, we said our goodbyes and left. On the walk to the house, I noticed my wife's stylish blouse sticking to her back with sweat and when she stopped for me to open the door, I saw that her front looked the same. Fortunately, while the dampness provided an enhanced outline of her breasts, her shirt remained opaque.

"Why didn't you want to try the wine?" she asked as we stepped into the cool air.

"It's too hot. We'd be out in thirty minutes," I laughed.

"You sure were friendly with Kitty," she teased.

"And you were friendly with Cole. Why did he have that strange look?" I probed.

"What strange look?" she replied unconvincingly as she made for the shower.

When she finished, I took my turn and then we enjoyed a light dinner. Afterward, she curled up in a chair to read a book while I surfed on my laptop in the kitchen. I had been piddling for almost an hour when in the bottom corner of the screen a message flashed with a heat advisory. By now, it was almost sundown so the temperature would likely ease soon but recalling that I hadn't seen a supply of water in the barn, I decided to go out with some bottles. Quietly, so as not to rouse Allison, I gathered a handful from the fridge and slipped out the back door feeling like a good Samaritan. I made the short crossing but came to a dead stop when I arrived at the entrance.

Not thirty feet in front of me, Cole had Kitty bent over his worktable with his cock pistoning into her rapidly. Completely naked, the middle-aged woman had her breasts forced into the wood and little squeaks escaped her mouth with each thrust. Cole, naked too, had a firm hold of her hips and took her with purpose as he grunted heavily. The height of the table forced him to spread his legs to get the right angle which provided a clear view of his heavy, low-hanging balls that swung forcefully against Kitty's ass as he moved. Their size suggested that Daisy's message to my wife might very well be true.

The sweat trickling down Cole's back and the wet slapping sounds the pair created each time their bodies met made me wonder how they could find the act enjoyable in the oppressive heat. Indeed, I wondered what had occurred to get them aroused in the first place. Regardless, they showed no sign of quitting.

Quietly, I left my spot and raced back to the house. For some reason, I wanted to share my voyeuristic discovery and I went straight to Allison who was still reading in the chair.

"You're not going to believe what I just saw," I said.

"You're sweating. Were you outside?" she replied.

"Yes, I went to take them some water but guess what I found," I responded.

"Tell me," she demanded as my excitement infected her.

"They were doing it in the barn," I said.

"Doing it? You mean sex?" she asked.

"Yes, they were fucking," I answered.

"Did they see you?" she probed, ignoring my crude language.

"No, I snuck away. He was doing her from behind," I replied.

For several seconds, she looked at me without speaking, and then blurted out, "I want to see."

"No...better not," I responded.

"Why not," she countered as she rose from the chair, and slipping into her sandals, she said, "C'mon."

"Allison..." I protested.

"Stay here then," she replied, and finally giving up, I followed her to the door.

Together, we headed toward the barn and when we got close, we moved slowly until we could see inside. Amazingly, they were still in the same position with Cole pummeling her relentlessly. Even at our distance, we could hear their sounds, especially, Kitty's whines, and like before, Cole's balls were easy to spot.

"Okay, let's go," I whispered nervously as I took her arm.

She surprised me again when she broke free, and replied in a low voice, "Not yet...wait."

Irritated, I went quiet, and for the next few minutes, we watched as they continued to rut. I had to admit that the man's staying power was impressive, especially in the harsh conditions. Also, there was Kitty to consider. She wasn't in a comfortable position but she appeared content as her lover assaulted her pussy.

Doing the math in my head, I realized Cole had maintained his aggressive pace for at least five minutes, and in the heat, it was an impressive feat. Fortunately for us, he soon started to show signs that he was getting close. We watched intently as his speed suddenly increased and when his grunts grew louder, it was clear that he was about to cum.

"Ugggghhhh...ugggghhh...ahhhh..." he let out loudly, and after taking several more rapid thrusts, his movements lost fluidity as he yelled, "Fuck yeah, woman...fuck yeah."

Almost immediately, he stopped but they stayed connected without speaking for some time before he slowly pulled free. Our angle made it hard to see his cock to determine if the story was true but Kitty, not yet finished, spun off the table, dropped to her knees, and found his shaft. Turning slightly put his cock in the open and with the woman's hand around the base as a guide, I guessed his fat shaft at around eight inches. A pang of jealousy hit me as I thought about my average size and what the additional length and girth would feel like to a woman.

Kitty looked up and said something to her lover and then started to lick. When she had covered every part of his cock and balls with her tongue, she brought the head to her mouth and several inches suddenly disappeared.

"Let's go," I whispered.

This time, Allison nodded, and we departed but halfway across the yard, she giggled, "That was crazy."

I didn't reply until we got inside but as soon as I closed the door, I turned to her and said, "No, you're crazy. Why didn't you leave when I said to?"

Rather than respond, she looped her arm around my neck and pulled me into a passionate kiss. In the middle of it, her other hand found mine and brought it to her breasts providing me a clear message that the scene we witnessed had affected her.

"You're hot," I said when we broke.

"Yeah," she answered eagerly, and taking my hand, she led me to the bedroom.

We undressed in seconds and Allison jumped onto the bed, spreading her legs for me as I crawled toward her. The sheen of sweat that covered our bodies added an erotic element, and as I moved toward her, an idea hit me.

"Turn over," I said.

A smile appeared on her face, and she answered, "Okay."

In seconds, she was on her hands and knees, and after admiring her toned ass, I lined up and easily went balls deep on the first thrust.

"Shit..." I let out.

"Mmmm..." she moaned as her hips started to move.

I sensed she wanted me to go faster but I wanted to make it last so I started a slow but deliberate pace. She whined several times and tried to encourage me before accepting my lead with a frustrated sigh.

"You liked watching," I said, stating the obvious.

"You did, too," she countered.

"Not as much as you," I responded, swatting her butt playfully.

"Stop..." she giggled as she turned to look at me.

"Mmmm...I thought it was hot seeing you get excited," I said, hoping my encouragement would get her to share more.

"I've never seen anyone...doing it," she whispered, and when I didn't answer, she added, "He was doing it faster."

"Who?" I asked although I was pretty sure I knew what she meant.

"Cole. You want me like he had Kitty," she replied.

A bit shocked that she would engage this way, I struggled for a clever answer but failing, I finally just said, "You think so?"

"Yeah...go faster," she demanded.

Our exchange excited me, and I pushed, "Tell me if you liked watching Cole fuck Kitty."

Although she had already admitted it, I wanted to hear it again and she didn't hesitate.

"Yeah..." she moaned.

"Yeah, what?" I replied.

"Yeah...it was wild," she offered.

With that, I began to thrust rapidly giving her the sensations she so desired and it didn't take long for her sounds to indicate her arousal was advancing to a higher level. The position wasn't our favorite and Allison often struggled to climax this way, but I could tell she was in a good place. I took her with a consistent pace, rapid and deep, and like countless times before, when her body got stiff and her breathing stopped, I knew she had arrived at the precipice.

"Oh, Jim...oh, baby...I'm there...don't stop..." she let loose as she started pushing against me.

Her head dropped to the mattress and her hand gripped the sheets as a strong orgasm swept through her. She serenaded me with her gasps, whimpers, moans, and mews for almost half a minute before the feeling started to ebb.

I wasn't certain how I managed to maintain control through her climax but I was proud of my effort so after she calmed, I gave myself permission, and almost immediately, my balls started to tighten.

"Oh, shit...shit, Allison..." I gasped while using my hands to pull her hips against me.

When it was over, she fell forward onto her stomach and I managed to keep my dick connected as I followed. Several times, I felt her body shudder with the electrical aftershocks or her orgasm which made me give her little thrusts. Each move brought a gasp followed by a whimper from her and I thought about rolling her over for more but lacking the energy, I fell to her side. My lips found hers and we started a passionate kiss that slowly faded until our lips barely touched. I would have been content to slip into a gentle sleep but her movements suggested she had something on her mind.

"Are you mad at me?" she suddenly asked.

"For what?" I replied.

"For wanting to go out and watch," she answered.

"No, baby. I'm not mad at all," I said as I stroked her leg. Setting aside my initial annoyance, I didn't want to make the event a negative, especially, after the sex we had just shared. After a few seconds, I added, "I thought it was kind of hot."

"Mmmm...really?" she asked.

"Yeah, really. Plus, you made up for it," I laughed.

"Good," she whispered as she wiggled her ass against me.

Now stirred from my near sleep, I thought about all that had occurred and decided it could prove a positive for our sexual relationship. After all, the scene had clearly excited Allison, she had communicated more than normal, and we had avoided detection so, overall, I viewed it as a win. As I continued to mull the event in my head, I recalled Kitty's message to my wife concerning Cole's large cock, and I chuckled softly.

"What?" Allison asked.

"Nothing," I laughed.

"Tell me," she demanded.

"I was just thinking... I guess Kitty's description was true," I replied.

"No kidding," she responded, and then with a little laugh, she added, "And his balls...damn..."

"Yeah..." I answered, and then bravely, I asked, "Who do you think is more satisfied right now? You or Kitty?"

"Mmmm...good question. We both got it the same...mostly," she answered with a giggle.

"Damn, Allison," I laughed, guessing her meaning.

At that moment, a vision of Allison in Kitty's place filled my head causing my dick to stiffen and I had to shift my body to keep her from feeling it. My sudden movement made her look over her shoulder and we locked eyes for a few seconds but just as I started to get nervous, she scooted to the edge of the bed.

"You leaving?" I asked.

"Yes, I think you're done for a while," she giggled as she patted my shoulder.

"Oh, really?" I answered.

"Yes, and I want some wine," she announced as she went to the closet for her robe.

For the next thirty minutes, I tried to nap but I couldn't quite drift away. My thoughts turned to my wife, sipping her wine alone, still carrying within her the results of our mating. It was a lovely vision but another thought started worming its way into my head that I couldn't make leave. I realized that twice my body had reacted to stimuli involving my wife and the workman. I tried but failed to rationalize why it had occurred and why it made me feel guilty. After a bit, I realized sleep was impossible, so I rose to join Allison. I found her back in the chair with her book and a glass of red wine on the side table. I left for the kitchen and returned with the bottle and an empty glass, and after topping hers off, I filled mine and sat on the sofa.

"Are we having dinner?" I asked as a tease.

"Sure, honey. What are you making?" she countered effortlessly.

I thought about starting a debate but decided I would treat her, especially, after our romp in bed. Without speaking, I left for the kitchen and for the next hour, I worked on the meal while making sure my wife's glass never approached empty. When I finished, I went to Allison, helped her up, and walked her to the dining room that I had illuminated with candles.