A Barn Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You goin to cum on my cock?" he taunted.

"Yes," she answered instantly, and then seconds later, she repeated, "Yes..."

The exchange seemed to trigger something in her as her body became stiff and her ass raised a little off the wood.

Cole recognized where she was and he increased his speed, then said, "Let go, baby."

"Yes..." she whined loudly.

"Let it out...let it all out," he coached.

Just seconds later, her orgasm hit, "Ohhh...oh God... Oh, yes... Go...go, don't stop."

"Let it out," he said, again.

"Ohhh...oh, yes...yes...good...so good..." she panted.

Several times, her body tensed and released as her head thrashed back and forth causing her damp hair to fly about. It took half a minute for her to calm and during this time, Cole's heavy cock never slowed. Glancing at the man's face, he had a satisfied look that I knew came from his success in turning my beautiful wife into a writhing, whimpering mess.

I thought Allison was done for the evening and that Cole would soon empty his heavy balls but using his fingers to tease her taut nipples, he somehow managed to reignite her.

"You want some more?" he asked.

His words made her open her eyes and she looked up and him and nodded several times. A half-dozen thrusts later, he leaned over her, found a nipple with his mouth, and bit it.

"Uggghhh... Oh... Oh, God," she cried out as she spread her legs, obscenely.

When he pulled back, I could see her staring up at him with a desperate look. A hand went to her hurting bud and rubbed it several times, but she kept it there, and I realized her touch had changed from soothing to stimulating.

"What you want, girl," he demanded, seeing the same thing.

It took a moment but finally, she answered, "Do it."

"Do what?" he countered.

"Fuck me," she replied in a barely audible voice.

The only times I had heard Allison use the word were in moments of extreme anger so I took it as another sign of her total abandon. Cole must have sensed the importance too because he increased his pace which brought a new wave of excited squeals from my wife. Now, he truly was hammering his fat cock into my wife but any discomfort she felt had long since vanished.

The scene made my balls start to tingle and not wanting to release until it was over, I used my hand to push Kitty off my dick. Several times, she tried to reconnect but finally, she accepted my guidance and turned to watch.

"I heard her cum," she said, and when I didn't respond, she added with a chuckle, "She likes fucking him."

When Cole's grunts became heavy, I knew he was getting close and I suspected my wife wasn't far away either. They made it another minute and then the man's movements became forced. He made several rapid thrusts into her sloppy hole and then pushed against her hard.

"Fuck...fuck yeah, baby..." he called out as his ass spasmed.

His release pushed Allison over the edge as her squeals told everyone that she was experiencing her second orgasm. Together, like a musical duet, they filled the room with their passionate cries that somehow came out in tune. As their climaxes started to ebb, Cole leaned forward, found my wife's lips, and connected with her in a deep kiss. Allison responded by throwing her arms around his neck fully accepting the embrace that seemed to go on forever. When they finally broke the man rose with a heavy sigh, paused for a moment, and then slowly pulled his cock free. The moment it left, a rivulet of his semen flowed out of her dilated hole and down between her ass cheeks.

"She can't hold it all," Kitty laughed.

To me, it seemed decadent and I was surprised when Allison made no effort to cover her ravaged body. Rather, she seemed content to remain on display for her new lover.

"I told you you'd like it," he said, providing a glimpse at the nature of their earlier whispered conversations.

Just as I started to contemplate the meaning, I felt Kitty's hand on my dick, and she said, "Let's fuck."

With the show over and my balls churning, I let her take my hand and lead me to the pickup. Quickly, she opened the passenger door and sprawled over the seat, presenting me with her ass. I stepped forward and easily slid my hard dick into her juicy opening. Despite her age and her time with Cole's fat tool, she felt good and after starting fast, I slowed to keep control.

"You feel good Kitty," I said, deciding to offer the woman a compliment.

"As good as your wife?" she responded.

"Yeah," I lied.

Even face down, I could see a smile fill her face which pleased me as she seemed a good person, and despite the size difference, her moans and occasional gasps indicated she was enjoying herself. A minute went by with neither of us speaking and I thought we'd just finish in silence but she had other ideas.

"Cole fucked her good. She's been wanting it for a while. You could see it in her eyes," she declared.

"Kitty..." I replied wanting her to stop.

However, she ignored me and started again, "Don't worry. He won't steal her. He just wants to fuck her."

"Kitty, stop," I answered.

My response made the woman giggle but rather than reply verbally, she snaked her hand back until she found my balls and started tickling them with her fingernails. It proved to be the final stimulus that made me erupt and in a series of excited cries, I flooded the woman's hole.

Out of breath, I forced out, "Shit, Kitty."

"Don't worry. You'll be ready in a minute. Just think of Cole's big cock making her cum," she laughed.

The woman lacked education and clearly wasn't worldly but she knew something about sex because when my thoughts went to my wife's recent mating, I did feel my dick stiffen. Looking down, I saw a smile appear on her face which indicated that she felt it, too. When I had regained my breath, I started making slow movements that made it harder, and soon, I was fucking her with purpose.

This time there were no words exchanged and just a few minutes later she experienced a nice orgasm. It brought me close but I didn't ejaculate and after giving her a minute to come down, I pulled free.

"I need to check on Allison," I said.

"Wait for me," she replied as she climbed from the truck.

Together, we returned to the barn but as soon as we reached the entrance, we could see that it was empty. It suggested they had gone to the house which tickled Kitty.

"She took him to her bed," she giggled.

Seeing my wife's clothes still scattered about, I walked naked toward the house with Kitty several steps behind, and as soon as I stepped inside, I picked up the lingering smell of cigarette smoke. It suggested they had stopped on the way to their destination which made me visualize my naked wife standing close to the man as he enjoyed a smoke. When I reached the living room and found it empty, I knew that Kitty's words would prove true, and halfway down the hall, I started to pick up the sounds of squeaking springs and groans.

Although the lights were off, enough outside illumination filtered through the shutters to allow me to see the mating couple on top of the covers in the missionary position. All the pillows were on the floor, and Cole's ass slowly rose and fell forcing sensual moans from my wife. For some reason, my thoughts went to how they had come to be in our bed and whether it was due to the man's insistence or my wife's desires.

"Oh, Cole...oh, baby," she sighed and seconds later, I heard the man say something I couldn't make out which brought her reply, "Yes, all of it...everything..."

Shortly after, I heard him demand, "Cum again so I can feel your pussy throb."

"Yes...I want to," Allison answered with a heavy groan.

I sensed Kitty behind me, and when she found my dick with her hand she whispered, "Let's go fuck some more."

Feeling very strange standing at the door, I let her lead me to the living room where we fucked on the couch until we both fell asleep. The sun had started to rise when I woke and finding Kitty gone, I made my way to the bedroom hoping Cole had left, too. Instead, I found the couple under the covers with my wife's head resting on the man's chest. The room wreaked of sex and cigarette smoke which suggested they had carried on for quite some time.

"Cole, I think it's time you go," I called out, and when neither responded, I said in a louder voice, "Hey, time to go."

The man's eyes slowly opened and he looked up at me and gave a quick nod. He tried to extricate himself from my wife's embrace without waking her but failed, and when her eyes fluttered open, she gave me a guilty look. I followed the naked man to the backdoor and noticed the pickup missing but deciding that it was his issue to sort out, I closed the door and returned to the bedroom. I discovered Allison had fled to the bathroom, and rather than disturb her, I put on some clothes, moved to the living room, and waited for her to appear.

It took almost an hour before I heard footsteps on the hardwood floor and seconds later, she entered the room in jeans and a sleeveless blouse. Except for her worried expression, she looked amazingly fresh given all that had occurred.

She sat down on the sofa next to me and immediately said, "What have we done?"

"I...I don't know," I answered.

We stared at each other for a time before she asked, "Are you...what are you thinking?"

"I'm not sure. Don't be upset," I replied recalling my role in the events, and before she could respond, I added, "I don't want to be mad."

She nodded and then said sternly, "I'm mad at you."

Instantly, my mind went to her numerous orgasms and her decision to take the man to our bed, but I knew it was best not to challenge her, so I replied, "Tell me."

"You pushed it...everything. The bet...going out in that outfit. Going back," she responded.

"Okay," I answered and then, unable to hold back, I said, "It looked like you enjoyed it."

She gave me a steely stare, stood, and headed toward the bedroom. After a minute, I followed and found her stripping the linen off the bed. Deciding it best to give her some space, I left and went to the barn to collect our clothes and found Cole sitting at the table fully dressed.

"Everything okay," he asked with a proud smile on his face.

"Yeah, just came to get the clothes," I answered, just wanting to get away.

He looked on as I gathered the things but before I could depart, he said, "Did you like fucking Kitty? She's not the prettiest thing but she's a good fuck."

"She's very nice," I answered.

"I enjoyed your wife. Thank you for that," he offered and when I merely nodded in response, he added, "I was just about to wake her for some more when you came in."

"C'mon, Cole. Things got way out of hand. She going to be crying all day and please don't mention any of this to anyone. Tell Kitty not to, either," I answered.

"I think she'll be okay," he replied smugly.

"No, Cole, she won't. Trust me," I replied.

He looked at me in silence as the seconds ticked by before finally responding, "You know she wanted more. Said to wake her after she took a nap so we could do it some more. I overslept."

"Doesn't matter. It's over and like I said, please keep quiet about it," I responded.

He gave me a nod as I turned to leave and I made my way back to the house dropping our clothes in the washing machine as I passed.

For the rest of the morning and into the afternoon, Allison and I maintained separation saying little to each other, but Cole's words gnawed at me. By his account, she had been ready for even more sex and I couldn't fully dismiss his statement. In truth, one more round of sex didn't really change anything, rather, it was his arrogant attitude that seemed to convey that he had turned my wife into his sex toy that bothered me.

Finally, deciding our mutual silence wasn't healthy, I went looking for her and found her in the bedroom folding wash. I stepped behind her, looped my arms around her waist, and pulled her close. Pleased that she accepted my embrace, I kissed her several times on the neck.

"Why did you say that?" she asked, letting me know she hadn't forgotten my prior statement about her participation.

"I don't know..." I replied sheepishly.

"How many times did you do it with her...Kitty?" she asked.

"A couple," I answered vaguely.

She took a deep breath but said nothing and after a few seconds, my fingers went to the buttons on her blouse. With each one, I expected her to push back but she remained still and when they were all free, I slipped the garment off her shoulders. I turned her to me and started a kiss and after a few seconds, she returned it with some passion. When we broke, I backed her to the bed and she quickly kicked off her sandals and then lifted her butt so I could pull off her jeans and panties. As I started on my things, she scooted to the middle of the bed, and she smiled as I crawled to her. Like me, I think she realized that we needed to make love to start the process of putting everything behind us.

After kissing her a few times, I lowered my head and started to lick her nipples which made her purr but my hard dick needed to be inside her so when I felt her slit and found it wet, I moved into position.

"Easy...I'm sore," she winced as I started to burrow inside.

"Why?" I asked which brought a slap to my arm.

Several times, I felt her body tense and heard a whimper but when I was fully embedded, her body relaxed. I started very slow, just barely moving but before long, her hands moved to my ass.

"You can go faster," she prodded.

I followed her guidance and soon we had established a good rhythm but when her excited whimpers started, my mind suddenly returned to the prior evening. Before I could contain myself, words were leaving my mouth.

"How many times did you do it with him?" I asked.

"A couple," she answered using my response against me.

Encouraged I hadn't received a rebuke, I pushed, "How many orgasms did you have."

"More than a couple," she responded shamelessly, and then asked, "Did you cum with Kitty?"

"Yeah..." I admitted.

"Did you enjoy it?" she probed.

"I...I had to... After watching you...I needed relief," I answered truthfully.

"I saw you watching...and her sucking. Watching got you excited?" she asked.

It took me a few seconds to summon my courage and then I replied, "Yeah, it did."

"Why?" she asked.

"Because you looked so hot...excited and hot," I said, and eager to get the initiative back, I added, "I could tell you liked it."

"It was different," she offered.

"How...how was it different?" I pushed although I suspected the answer.

"It wasn't you... And, I felt so full," she replied.

"He gave you a huge orgasm," I stated as I felt myself starting to lose control.

"Yeah..." she responded, and then after a pause, added, "Did you give Kitty one?"

I thought about lying and declaring she had exploded but I deferred to the truth and answered, "It was good, I think. Not great."

"Mmmm..." she responded ambiguously.

"I need to slow down," I declared as I approached the ragged edge.

"No, go faster," she demanded and pulled on my butt.

"Allison, I won't last," I pleaded.

"It's okay...go..." she responded which pushed me over.

"Oh, shit...damn...shit, Allison," I grunted as I blasted into her.

I pushed one final time as I tried to extract the last bit of semen from my dick before collapsing onto her body. Instantly, she started stroking my hair as I recovered.

"Why did you do that? I wanted you to let go, too," I said.

"Later," she answered.

We remained connected for several minutes but finally, I fell to her side and for the next thirty minutes we cuddled as husband and wife. I was pleased that we seemed to be making it through the situation without too much angst but there were a few things I still wanted to know and finally, I broached the subject.

"Last night...when I found you in bed with him. You were talking as you...did it. He said something and you said, "Yes, all of it". What did that mean," I asked.

"It was just sex talk," she replied but I felt her body stiffen.

"Tell me, Allison. Don't hold back," I insisted.

It took her some time but finally, with a deep sigh, she replied, "He asked if I was his...my body. I said yes but it was just sex talk."

Perhaps a minute went by as we rested without speaking, before I told her, "I saw him in the barn when I went for the clothes. Kitty took the pickup when she left so he was still here."

"Okay," she replied anxiously sensing there was more.

I waited a bit before offering, "He said y'all were going to wake up for more but he overslept."

"So?" she answered defensively.

"Okay. I guess it doesn't matter," I replied, and then as an afterthought, I said, "He was just so damn cocky."

At first, she didn't respond, but after a few seconds she started to giggle and she struggled to get out, "That's a poor choice of words."

Shocked at her reaction, I said, "That's shameless."

"I'm sorry. It was just too easy," she laughed, and when I gave her an annoyed look, she continued with, "Yes, things got crazy and yes, some things were said that may have made him feel cocky but it was just bed talk...sex talk. We both lost control. You did when you made the bet and then all the pushing."

"I know," I said meekly.

"You know you gave me to him...sent me to him like Kitty's husband did to her," she stated.

The message hit me like a brick to the forehead as the parallels were uncanny and I tried to think of a clever response but failing, I just let out, "Shit, Allison..."

"Yes, it's weird," she acknowledged.

We continued to reconnect through the remainder of the day and made love again later where she experienced a fulfilling orgasm. All in all, it was the best possible outcome for what had been a bizarre and decadent night and I felt pleased with our progress in returning to normalcy.

During the following week, we stayed on a positive path interrupted only once when she experienced a sudden attack of shame. It took some time but I talked her through it and at her insistence, I visited with Cole and Kitty to get their promise they wouldn't share the information. We had no way to know if they would honor their commitment, but it made Allison happy and by the time we went to bed, she had emerged from her funk.

Other than this one interaction, we both stayed away from the barn and fortunately, Cole didn't need to communicate. I thought we could continue to ignore the pair until they finished and left. Then, I hoped the memories of the event would quickly fade.

Nine days later, I texted Allison that I had to participate in a late call and wouldn't get home until after seven. At the last minute, the VP canceled the meeting, and driving home, I tried to reach her to let her know of the change but it went to voicemail. Pulling up to the house, I spotted both the van and pickup at the barn and feeling some trepidation, I rushed inside.

"Allison?" I called out when I entered but received no response.

Quickly searching the house, I discovered it empty, and on my way toward the backdoor, I spotted her phone on the counter which heightened my anxiety. I had to force myself to slow as I made for the barn unsure what I would find.

Stopping just outside to gauge the situation, I peered through the entrance and spotted Cole at the worktable and Kitty at the wood splitter while Allison, dressed in the jogging shorts and ragged tank top, gathered the split wood, and moved it to the aging stack. Her attire sent a shiver up my spine as there was no way to rationalize it as anything other than a desire for more sex although, I struggled to understand why Cole seemed preoccupied. The odd circumstances made me hang back to try and understand the dynamics.

Just a few minutes later, Kitty ran out of wood, and as my wife gathered the last few split pieces, the middle-aged woman turned off the machine. The sudden silence felt a bit unnerving and made me take a few steps back.