All Comments on 'A Basic Instinct Ch. 04'

by persistantpest

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Don't lose heart!

I clicked, I read, I voted. I also checked your bio for updates.

Talk to some of the other authors [of series/serials] to commiserate and compare reader trends? I think the longer a series goes, the less comments are posted, the fewer votes are cast, because you can only say "love it!!" so many times before it feels old, and not every reader is a poet, and every new installment is like meeting an old friend that you're so in tune with you don't even say hi just pick up talking where you left off, and readers trust you to have a plan and are just letting you write in peace like they'd stay quiet when someone's driving through rush-hour traffic to let them concentrate...

Thanks for letting me vent. Keep writing. For us, now. For us, later, to come back to. For new readers, in the future, to discover and explore and enjoy.

breezer1breezer1almost 14 years ago
wot the last guy said

on a more base note these stories get mr hard....

isn't that what ur trying to acheive?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpersistantpest@persistantpest
186 Followers
now out on Amazon Kindle; A little problem - A big solution by Adelaide Black ** I'm doing a series of short stories call 'Bad Day' by Adelaide Black - out on Amazon Kindle and Smashwords I have edited and rewritten some of Annual Ceremony and turned it into a short sta...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES