A Battle for Domination Ch. 05

Story Info
Obsessed with his rival's cock, the protagonist submits.
3.1k words
4.7
13.4k
11

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both hands on the wall and his ass slightly arched towards Diego, Arthur had accepted the inevitable. The younger stud, a power top, muscular and smooth, almost could not believe he was about to fuck the most flawless ass in the world.

Perfectly sculpted, round, with sweat running down his butt cheeks, divided by his impeccable ass crack. It was ideally hairy and virile, forming an enviable combination with his tiny waist and massive lats.

Diego knew there was something about fucking muscular men’s holes that brought out the beast in him. He became tougher and more dominant. As if only a manly body could take such aggressive thrusts from his thick cock.

Diego spread Arthur's buttocks with his hands, forcing his cheeks in opposite directions. What a tight and beautiful ass! Diego felt Arthur's sphincter, the untouched appearance of the outside of his hole. Arthur's muscular glutes covered this path, now exposed by the way Diego stretched his idol's buttocks.

They both knew it was going to be rough. After all, when Arthur accepted his desire to be penetrated by that huge cock, he knew that, consequently, his ass would be destroyed.

Never another man had been inside his ass. So, when the texture of Diego's tongue touched his ass, Arthur roared with pleasure. The muscular stallion made circular movements with his tongue in the entire area.

The 35 years old stud never thought being rimmed could be that good. Diego’s tongue was strong, flexible and Arthur felt he has receiving an anal massage.

Diego approached it with mastery and dedication, being a man who loved men's ass above anything else. The Latin stud devoured it, savoring every part of that monumental rear end.

When Arthur thought it could not get better than that, Diego adopted another, more aggressive approach, spitting, slurping and widening his hole at the same time. The experience was life changing for the muscular 35-years old man. His ass was being licked with such intensity that he doubted he had ever enjoyed ass the way Diego seemed to.

Diving his face into Arthur's manly ass, Diego had a privileged view, witnessing Arthur’s furry asshole winking up close. It was as if Arthur's body had involuntarily made an invitation for his rival's thick cock to penetrate him.

His ass was already leaning more and more towards Diego's face. Between moans of pleasure and spasms, he had lost track of time. But both he and Diego wanted much more.

Diego rose to his feet again. He turned Arthur around once more, so he could face how his cock was gigantic. And what kind of cock it was! Huge, brown, thick, uncut. It was a superior, god-like manhood. Moreover, Diego had an extremely low hanging ball sack that carried two gargantuan balls. The sight of such a monster cock was a reminder of the reason for Arthur's sudden changes in behavior.

“Fuck, Diego, Stuart is right, this thing is a monster! It’s immense!” Arthur was comfortable with this truth then.

“Yeah, I know,” Diego bragged, grabbing Arthur by the hair. “From now on, you will call me Sir. This is not a request, it is a warning. Do you understand?” When they met, Arthur was calling him 'boy' all the time. Then he started to call him by his name. However, things have changed once more. Diego wanted to make sure that Arthur understood the new dynamic between them.

Arthur nodded. “I comprehend, Sir.” For Diego, there was something empowering about this bulky hairy stud calling him “Sir”. Arthur was older, an A-list figure, virile and had this muscle daddy aspect. In his mind, Arthur had always been the ultimate symbol of virility. And now Diego was outmanning him.

Arthur, on the other hand, just felt natural to call his younger co-star Sir. After all, he was being completely dominated by him. The student surpassed the master.

Diego laced his arms around Arthur's waist and then opened the Gladiator's hole with the middle finger. He explored the area for some time, seeing Arthur moaning more and more. Then he pulled his finger out and licked it with his own tongue. "You taste so good."

“Let me suck you, Sir. Give me permission.”

"Have you ever sucked cock before?” Diego asked.

“It’s been a while.”

“Let's do this way. You can start slower. Take your time. You can run your tongue up and down the entire shaft. And if you happen to like it rough... I can be aggressive."

“Thank you,” the Gladiator smiled.

On his knees, Arthur realized that Diego’s cock was longer than his own face. The finding both scared and eager him. "Let's count to 10 and then you can open your mouth and get started."

For Arthur, the countdown was like a torture. In those ten long seconds, looking up, Arthur could appreciate Diego’s abs of steel, his muscled thighs, his smooth, extremely defined chest, his hard cock pointing to the ceiling, having an endless extent.

When the count reached zero, The Gladiator gave the Bull some kisses right on the head of his cock, moistening it with his lips. Those were passionate signs of gratitude. Using his tongue all around it, he gently tasted his co-star’s anaconda.

Normally, that would trigger Diego's roughness and he'd be ready to skull-fuck his cocksucker with violence, as he always did. But he was actually enjoying this new approach. Arthur was focusing on the big head of Diego’s cock with his tongue, going for the glans and foreskin. He did this fervently, like in a religious devotion.

Diego caressed Arthur's hair. "That's right. Suck your man's cock. You're doing great."

“How can a dick be so big?” was Arthur’s answer. He still marveled at the size of that ginormous manmeat. As other men knew, sucking Diego's cock beyond its head was a difficult task. Too much thickness caused a lot of discomfort in the jaw. But Arthur was so keen that he managed to find the best angle. Like a zealot, for more than 15 minutes he alternated between sucking, playing with the head, licking the shaft and the balls. Sometimes, he just smiled and jacked Diego off, showing disbelief in his own face.

While Arthur was mastering the technique of giving slow and wet blowjobs, he touched Diego’s hefty ballsack. He realized Diego’s potent semen was there and that soon all that was going to be inserted into his body. At that moment, it was what he wanted most in the world.

“Sir, I wanna try it on my throat. Please.” By hearing these words, Diego knew it was time to raise their fucking to a higher level. To steady him, Diego held the back of his head.

As much as Arthur was showing eagerness to fulfill the act, he was not prepared for the force of the heavy meat he was going to swallow. Before, Arthur was the one responsible for the movements. Now Diego was the one pushing his cock into Arthur's mouth. As much as the younger stud tried to be kind, his cock was too big and inevitably caused some discomfort.

Arthur started slow, taking breathes through the nose. This was the way he tried to reduce the gag reflex. Moreover, his jaw was starting to hurt. To let it rest, he slid his tongue under Diego's foreskin once more. Arthur was cut, so he didn't know the sensation. Judging by Diego's moans, however, his service was being well done.

Diego was in cloud nine. Feeling his big cock parting Arthur's lips was even better than in his mind during his solo jerk offs. Thus, while there were struggle and tears on Arthur's face, Diego had a grin on his.

“You are a good cocksucker, Arthur. Now open your mouth as wide as you can and I'm going to fuck your throat.” Giving this warning, Diego brutalized the mouth of his rival, who loved the special treatment. He shoved as much as he could down his throat.

There were sounds of slurps and the noise of the contact of Diego's fat cock with Arthur's buccal cavity. Sometimes Arthur's saliva, mixed with Diego's pre-cum, ran from the older stud's mouth. It was a mess. The Argentinian's hefty balls became closer to Arthur's nose. The scent of masculinity gave him strength to endure the rough pounding for more minutes.

When Diego finally pulled his cock out of Arthur's mouth, that huge cock was all drool, completely wet. Ecstatic after taking a deep breath, all Arthur could say was "please, fuck me!"

“I’ll take care of you,” Diego replied. He placed his arms under Arthur’s knees and around his back, lifting him. Then, Diego draped Arthur over his left shoulder, equally distributing the older stud’s body weight on his torso and on his back. In this position, which also served as a showcase of his muscles and strength, Diego carried him to the bed, placing him face down. “This ass is mine!” Diego exclaimed. Arthur arched his back and lifted his ass up. Diego was living his dream.

“Can I take your picture like this? After tonight, your ass won't be the same. I would like to register this image.” Diego asked. Without thinking of any repercussion, Arthur just nodded. Spreading his cheeks with his hands, Arthur exposed his tight hole, captured in Diego's iPhone camera.

Then the anal destruction began. Diego positioned Arthur on all fours, letting him feel the full volume of the dick that was about to open his ass. Diego grabbed the lube and put one finger inside of his idol, loosening him up. He knew exactly what he was doing, like a pro.

The Latin stallion then opened Arthur’s hole with another finger. The Gladiator gasped and clenched his fists, moaning. The Giant Bull licked his neck and ears, putting a third finger inside Arthur, going deeper. When he finally pulled his fingers out of his butt, Arthur’s hole was winking, craving for his cock. The younger stud then gave a last spit on Arthur’s hole and on his own cock.

Using the strength of his hands and member, he spread Arthur’s ass cheeks and found his hole ready for a breeding. He grabbed the hairy stud’s waist and forced the head inside him. Arthur felt at the same time impaled and victorious. He screamed and had to bite the bed sheets. "Don't stop, I can handle it". Arthur had no idea how much he needed that feeling.

Diego was being gentle, pushing slowly inch-by-inch of that huge member inside that perfect ass. The famous actor remembered that Stuart had not been able to last long, but he was willing to prove that he was more capable. “Many inches yet for it to be all inside?” Arthur asked. “Yeah. Many. Do you want me to stop?”, Diego replied.

“Give me time to adjust”. They stayed there for a while, kissing, sweating, with Arthur's ass adapting to Diego's giant cock. The hairy stud felt that his tight hole was being extended to horizons he was not aware were possible. "Go deeper," finally a bold Arthur said. Dominating Arthur from behind, Diego pushed his huge cock into his idol's ass, going balls deep. When the muscular actor finally felt his younger co-star totally buried in his ass, Arthur almost lost his mind. It was a moment of absolute pleasure, of fullness. It was not over yet, but the experience was already the best of his life.

The same applied for Diego. In his mind, by topping the Iron Gladiator, he had become the Ultimate Alpha. He felt his big cock was a true blessing.

Diego then started to fuck Arthur with rough strokes for a few minutes, slapping his ass. Lying on his stomach, Arthur was impressed when Diego started to fuck him while staying in a plank position, with his huge arms and legs supporting him. To be able to do that with so much stamina, only being fit like them. Their muscles were on point, pumping, bulging, as sweat was pouring from their toned bodies. It was like an intense workout at the gym.

"This is the best ass I've ever fucked, by far", Diego told him while executing a rough banging. Decided to try other positions, Diego pulled every inch of that enormous cock out of Arthur’s already gaping greedy hole. "Wow, look at you, it's amazing," Diego exclaimed.

Arthur felt like he had a void in his hole. He needed Diego’s humongous member back there. Resolutely, he sat on Diego's lap, slowly dancing on his cock, until reaching the base. He started sliding up and down most of the length, giving a massage in his so massively thick cock. The more bouncing he did on his muscular rival the more he moaned.

Arthur looked at Diego with pride, smiling. Sometimes he just massaged his cock with his internal muscles, sometimes he made circular movements on Diego’s beer can cock and sometimes he roughly rode up and down Diego’s entire shaft. .Something had forever changed in Arthur. He felt like a winner, riding a monster cock. Moreover, for the first time in his life he felt he could be in charge being a bottom.

Diego shared the same feeling. Used to call the shots, for the first time he liked letting Arthur dictate what to do. However, Diego truly loved being a Dom. While Arthur was fervently riding his big dick, he put his hands on Arthur’s back and lifted him up, grabbing his hips and holding the muscular 35-years old man against his own torso, all this without pulling his cock out of Arthur’s ass. Then he started pounding his idol hard. This position demanded steady muscles, stamina and a top with a dick big enough but Diego filled all these requirements.

He was like a fuck machine, with a strong commitment to plow the hole of the bearded hunk. He fucked Arthur nonstop, with such an appetite for ass that they both new it was time for Arthur to be a cum dump. Diego fucked him like that for a long time. When he got tired of the intensity of it, he put Arthur against the wall and kept taking ownership of his ass.

With his ass full of spasms and his whole body asking for it, Arthur shouted he needed to cum. Diego carried his muscular co-star till the bed again and laid him down, with his giant legs spread up in the air. The Giant Bull brutalized Arthur’s once more by fucking him raw with stronger thrusts than before.

Arthur couldn't control himself anymore seeing that muscular hunk with incredible abs fucking him so merciless. Realizing what was about to happen, they cummed together. Living up to his character's name, Diego spurted cum for minutes into Arthur's ass, drenching him. Arthur cummed a lot, more than usual, but Diego continued for a longer time. His younger rival looked like an inexhaustible source of semen, a waterfall of thick male liquid invading his body.

When Diego pulled his immense cock out of Arthur’s flooded hole, he rested it on Arthur’s hairy chest, extracting the final drops. The big-dicked stud gave a soft slap on Arthur’s face, which represented an act of domination and approval. “You did great.”

They stayed there on the bed, relaxing, enjoying the cool down, mixing sweat, cum, muscles and masculine scents. "Next time I will fuck you even harder". There was still cum dripping from Arthur's ass, but he was already excited about a second time. Diego, his rival who turned into his master, had taught him how to suck a big cock properly. In this lesson in humility, Arthur had bowed to Diego's alpha status. For that, he would be forever grateful.

They kissed for minutes, Diego laying on his back, naked, with a hand on Arthur’s waist. His imposing big cock was softening, so meaty, made to impress. Arthur was laying on his side, his legs tangled. He had one hand in Diego’s massive chest and the other one touching his hair. The Giant Bull’s gigantic cock was resting far down his own legs. With his big hand, he reached his slab of man meat, bringing it to rest over his thigh, towards Arthur’s direction. “Immense. Much bigger than mine hard.” Arrhur thought.

Diego broke the silence. “I forgot to take a picture of your hole after I fucked you. For us to see the difference.”

Arthur was embarassed. Having cummed, he was not so sure he wanted to pose for the photo that way. Diego noticed. “Never mind. We can do it another day”.

From there he found the perfect opportunity to address his former disappointment with his idol: “Since we are talking about photos… I wanna share something with you. A thing from the past.”

It was the picture from the café place in Los Angeles, 5 years ago. Diego searched for it in his iPhone and showed it to Arthur. “Wow. This skinny boy is you?” Arthur asked and Diego told him the whole story.

“You say I was a jerk and I am sorry. The payoff was great though. Look at you now, and look at us here. If I only knew back then what I know now…” he joked.

For a moment, Diego had a celebrity crush on Arthur again. "The most handsome man in the world, with the hottest ass in the world." It was the way he had always seen Arthur. Diego had fulfilled his mission, but his desire was to do it again and again.

By then, they were almost asleep. Arthur finally took courage to ask Diego a question: “Would you bottom for me someday?”

Diego laughed. "Not a chance. Get used to it. Soon you will realize you were born to be a power bottom. Besides, my cock is big enough for both of us."

Arthur seemed not to be bothered by the answer. “Can I sleep here, Sir?” he asked, looking at his younger co-star.

“Of course, Arthur. We are in your room.”

“What I mean is… between your legs, facing your cock. I feel more and more attracted by your scent. You smell like a real man.” The Iron Gladiator sniffed Diego’s big balls, and then gently caressed his overgrown manhood, in all its length. “It’s so huge, Sir, so huge”, he kept saying that between smiles and endless awe.

“Yeah, it is fucking huge,” Diego bragged. "The ideal size for your perfect ass."

In this position, they fell asleep. There were many unsettled issues, especially the new plots of the TV show and what to do with Arthur's boyfriend.

Now that Arthur was starting to embrace his role as a submissive, the battle for domination had found a winner on Diego. However, it is good to remember that the end of some stories usually have plot twists. This one also had.

Next: the final part.