A Beachfront Hello

Story Info
It’s been a while since we’ve seen each other…
753 words
4.36
5.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing on the beach in Georgia, waiting for you to get into town. For whatever reason, I'd left my phone in the air b&b that we'd gotten that was right on the stretch of beach, a secluded little location we chose specifically for its seclusion. It's been a long time, over 7 years, since I've had my feet in the ocean, so I was anxious to go down to the surf. I was wearing a white outfit I got online- a white tube top with flowing sleeves, a sheer skirt with built in briefs, and my hair was down but kinda wavy bc I've been sleeping with it in a French braid. The wind played at my hair and clothes enough to make them dance in the wind, but not be a bother.

I guess you got to town sooner than I had expected, because I was down on the shore, digging around in the sand a bit looking to see if I could find any shells, and I heard your voice say my name. My stomach jumped into my throat bc of how everything had been when I last saw you- not the best of terms, and I turned around. You were walking down to the sand towards me, and the sun was setting low on the horizon behind you. I smiled shyly, I'm nervous, and you've got this big grin on your face like you've come upon a sea goddess alone on the beach. Before I know it, you're right there in front of me, touching distance.

"Hey." It's a bit soft, a little hesitant, from you.

"Hi... I just wanted to-" and you cut me off, kissing me. Your arms are around my waist, and the claiming kiss quickly turns heated. Your hands roam while I've got my arms up over your shoulders in an effort to keep us balanced and standing. Your hands are on my ass, squeezing my tits, as your mouth devours mine, your tongue plundering mine. Your lips, your teeth, graze my jaw, nibbling down my neck as I gasp in pleasure in your ear.

Next thing I know, we're down in the sand but that's neither here nor there. You want more, and I'm more than willing to give it. You pull the top down, freeing my nipples which you waste no time getting your mouth on. My back arches into your mouth, and your left hand slides inside my bottoms- I'm already hot and wet for you. Two fingers plunge into my hot, wet pussy, curling up to stroke that spot that you know will make me scream and moan for you. My hands are grabbing at any part of you I can get, but because of how we're laying I can't quite get to your cock, but gods how I want to feel the hard, velvety warmth of you in my hand again. You suck and bite and lick my tits like they're water and you haven't had a drop in weeks, working my pussy the whole time, making me cry and squirm under you.

You wrap an arm around my waist, and I'm being hoisted in the air as you lay back, pulling me to straddle your lap. Finally, I free your cock from your shorts, stroking it while you've pulled me closer to get my tits in your mouth again, rubbing my clit with your thumb. I want more. I need to feel you buried inside of me.

I pull my bottoms to the side, baring my smooth, bald pussy for you, and slide down your cock, and we both moan at the sensation. There's never been a cock to fill me up quite like yours does, and I begin to move. Slow at first, reveling in the feel of it, but I can't do slow forever. I need to cum on your cock, I need to feel you empty inside me. Faster, harder I ride you, your fingertips digging into my hips while we fuck right there in the sand, where anyone can stumble upon us and the water at our feet, and I explode. My head spins and I scream my orgasm into the sky, and you can't hold it in anymore. Your hands bruise as you thrust your hips to meet mine, my pussy squeezing every drop of cum out of you, and I collapse into your chest. We lay there panting for a minute or two, then just laugh. What a hell of a hello.