A Beastly Wedding Ch. 02

Story Info
Sky's wedding is crashed by four possessive Minotaurs.
16.4k words
4.65
22.8k
47
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
584 Followers

A Beastly Honeymoon

"There's nothing more lovely than a woman in white!"

*

This Story involves human females and Furry males engaging in sexual acts, so be aware if that isn't what you're looking for. I've taken a lot of inspiration from Jay Naylor's works, especially his "The Fall of Little Red Riding Hood" series, as well as E.Z. McCain's "Beastiverse" stories, so you may envision the world of these stories in a similar light. In this world, humans live in conjunction with various Beastman races, among other animals and mythical creatures. However, a curse borne by an ancient Goddess has lived in the hearts of women for millennia, making them crave for Beast Cock and sex with Beastmen, Animals, and Monsters.

In this Chapter, Brutus and his Minotaurs crash Sky's wedding with a serious objection.

*

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the holy union between Sky Whitaker and Alec Spencer..."

And so the droning began, but though the preacher's words reached Sky's ear, she found she was not really hearing a single thing he'd been saying. She'd been like that all day, all week really.

As her bridesmaids had helped her adorn her lovely white dress (and a few lacy garments hidden beneath the pure fabric). As she'd walked down the aisle past her mother and father, her fiancé's parents, all their family and all their closest friends. Even as she'd reached the altar and faced the man she thought she'd loved, she found she'd not been able to give a single thought to any of it.

For the past several days she'd not been able to think of what was supposed to be the happiest day of her life, or even think of Alec, the man to whom she was supposed to pledge her life and love to. All she'd been able to think about was the long, carnal night in which she'd given her body, over and over, to be ravished by the ruthless, strong Bullmen!

Only Sky and her friends knew the truth of what happened those few days ago. Sky, garbed in the most elegant dress she'd ever worn, the wedding gown that was meant to symbolize her purity and love for only one other, was finding drips of passion already running down her slit as the memories played over in her head. And her three bridesmaids, Cassie, Jezebel, and Tracy, who were with her that night, who were all delectably raped as thoroughly as she had been, they knew as well. And as they stood by her side in their silken pink dresses, Sky had shared a number of looks with them, and knew they could not bring themselves to forget either.

Even as she stared into her soon-to-be-husband's eyes and forced as shallow a smile as she could muster, her eyes were dull, they did not reflect the love she should've shown. Beneath those eyes it wasn't Alec's picture in her mind, it was the memories of the all the ways in which she'd been violated, stripped bare and forced to straddle herself on those massive Bull cocks, forced to experience countless orgasm and let them feed her womb with their virile sperm, over and over and over again!

Only dimly aware of the room, of Alec, of the preacher as he got further and further into the ceremony, Sky's mind dwelled on that one night of thoughtless passion, and she found herself asking if she really wanted to be here? She knew the preacher was wrapping up, but the room, the guests, her fiancé, the wedding was all a blur, a static noise to her as she pondered if this was really what she wanted, all as some dark corner of her mind hoped something else might happen that would give her an excuse, a different path to travel, a different life to lead.

"If there is anyone who would object to this union let them speak n..."

But the preacher, and all the other guests in the room, fell silent as the chapel doors loudly swung open. As four lumbering Minotaurs entered the room most of the crowd looked on with extreme confusion, and more than a small amount of disapproval.

But while the preacher and Alec were just completely baffled, Sky looked on the new arrivals with a mix of disbelief and quickly awakened lust. Her lips hung open in reverent awe and she could feel her womb quiver just from the presence of the Beasts, her nose once attuned already picking up the potent musk that would slowly fill the room with Animalistic desire.

All eyes were on Brutus and his three companions as he slowly, arrogantly made his way up the walkway, just the way the bride had. He came just a few steps from the altar, looking up and down Sky as she stood there staring at him. He knew at once that he had been right, he could see the look in her eyes of pure lust, the look that let him know she'd been waiting for him to come back and claim her again, to take her as his rightful property, and this time for all to see. He could smell her pussy already wettening, releasing her pheromones and staining that pretty dress as her body prepared itself for his conquest. Looking to the side he saw his other three sluts standing there, the same look of baseless desire in their eyes. They were all ready to become what they were meant to be, slaves to Beasts!

"What the hell are you doing?" Alec suddenly spoke up, still completely confused but looking more than a little angry at the Beastmen intruders.

Brutus snorted and smirked as he looked over the pathetic human male.

"I'm terribly sorry for interrupting this private wedding, but I'm actually here to reclaim something that belongs to me."

The Onyx Bull's piercing, dominant eyes went right to Sky, boring deep into her mind, and she knew at once what he meant, what he wanted of her. There wasn't even so much as a whisper of reluctance in her mind, she knew immediately she had to obey.

Without the slightest hesitation, Sky turned and stepped off the altar, down until she stood before Brutus. He just continued to smirk triumphantly as he put a big paw on her shoulder and brought her flush against his side, Sky turning to face Alec in the process.

"The hell do you think you're doing? Take your hand off of her now!" Alec demanded indignantly of the Bull, apparently not even really realizing the cooperation his fiancé was showing.

"I guess Sky neglected to mention this to you, but you see I've already claimed her myself. Just about a week ago, while she was having her bachelorette party, her one last night of freedom, she fell into my arms, are rather onto my lap. She learned what all human women eventually come to understand, that their only real happiness can come from rejecting pathetic men like you and giving themselves to be the pets of Beasts like us."

Alec trembled in slow realization as Brutus grin tore into him like a knife, as the Bull continued to bellow, loud enough for all the congregation to hear.

"Sky and her friends learned what they were truly born to do the moment she set her tight little naked body down on my cock and let me ravish her like an Animal. She screamed my name as my big Bull cock pummeled her weak pussy, and she came like a bitch in heat when she felt me shoot my thick cum right into her belly."

As Brutus spoke his hand lowered, openly grabbing Sky by her curvaceous ass, plain for all the audience to see. Alec's eyes kept darting to her, but Sky had lost all sight of him. Her eyes glazed with furious desire as she felt the Bull grab her like a trophy, laying claim over her whole life with a single touch.

"This wedding was canceled that moment, I'm just sorry you didn't get the memo." Brutus eyes narrowed one last time on Alex, savoring this moment as he saw the look of utter defeat in the poor human's glare.

"Sky Whittaker belongs to me now, I've stained her body inside and out. She knows she's the property of Beasts, and now she's going to show that off so you all know as well."

Sky's momentary blissful reverie was broken when Brutus suddenly spun her so she was facing the audience now, facing down all her loved ones as they looked on with horror at what she was giving in to. She noticed the three other Bulls slip past her with smirks of their own before she felt Brutus' strong hand at the back of her dress, slowly pulling the zipper down and leaving the whole thing just barely clinging to her breasts.

"You're not a person any more, Sky. Now you're just a slave, a wanton Beasty slut whose life belongs to me. Your body doesn't belong to you anymore, it's mine now and I don't like to hide what I own, so you're going to show this body for all the world to see and know that you're my property."

Sky felt shivers run down her spine like a steel spike, Brutus' words echoing in her empty head, his command the only thing she could think of. Her breath hitched, her face flush in acceptance and lust as she grabbed the top of her dress and pulled it down, letting the flowing, sacred garment drop to her ankles.

The audience openly gasped as the bride exposed herself to them, revealing the incredibly inappropriate lingerie she now knew in her heart she'd always been intending for Brutus. White lace accentuated her body without truly covering anything. White fishnet stockings rode up her slender legs, cinched into the frilly garter belt that clung just above her nearly see-through white-lace panties. Her brazier delicately entwined around her chest, the cups cut so low her nipples were very nearly fully exposed.

Sky put her body on display for her friends and family without shame or embarrassment. Like Brutus said, it didn't belong to her anymore. She shivered in desperate need again as she felt the Onyx Bull put his hands on her shoulders, commandingly holding her as was his right. His hands moved down over her body, cupping the generous swell of her breasts, one dipping lower, smoothing over her flat tummy, daring to suggest that it had no qualms dipping right between her legs. Sky nearly melted as Brutus felt her up in front of the audience, grumbles of discontent growing louder but she didn't care one lick for anything except the big Bull behind her.

"Now tell them Sky. Tell all your friends and family exactly what you are." She felt his muzzle right beside her ear as his hot breath invaded her mind.

"I belong to Beasts. I'm just a Beasty sex-slave. I belong to Brutus." Sky announced even as her voice trembled with excitement, but still all the audience heard and understood.

"That's right." She heard Brutus confirm as his hands tightened even more possessively on her, drawing her weak body into his powerful figure.

Sky's heart fluttered as she felt her Minotaur master turn her shoulders, her slit leaked openly into the thin fabric of her panties as she saw his Beastly muzzle bearing down on her. There was nothing Sky could hold back, her eyes closed and her lips parted as she embraced Brutus with all the love she could muster. And the mighty Bullman rewarded her finally as his leathery muzzle claimed her soft lips, as his muscular tongue invaded her little mouth and powerfully dominated her.

Brutus demonstrated to everyone there, to Sky's family, to her ex fiancé, to all the weak-willed men and all the soft-hearted women who didn't yet know their rightful place, that Sky, that all women rightfully belonged to Beasts!

Sky moaned into the searing kiss, Brutus continuing to openly grope and feel up her lithe body as their tongues swirled in unnatural bliss. The audience could only look on in final shock as Sky fully proved that the girl they thought they knew was gone, that now she chose to accept her fate as a Beast's slave.

When the Bull finally pulled away Sky was left smiling ear to ear in total contentment. Everyone there, from Brutus, to Alec, to her own mother and father could see the love glittering in her eyes. But they all knew it was not the singular love a woman should feel for a man, or that Sky should've felt for Alec. It wasn't even a singular love for Brutus. It was a wicked, sin-dripping lust for what the Bull represented. It was her mindless, obedient love for Beasts, it was love what she had become, love for being a slave to all Beasts!

Meanwhile, as Brutus and Sky had put on their little display, Quinn, Trent, and Rocky had all made their way over to the bridesmaids, smugly staring down the three doe-eyed women. There was even less indecisiveness there, as Cassie, Jezebel, and Tracy all knew exactly what they were going to do.

As the Bulls watched expectantly, for the few people who weren't hypnotically locked by Brutus and Sky, Cassie, Jezebel, and Tracy all dropped their own pink dresses to the floor, revealing each clad in a seductive pair of panties and absolutely nothing else.

The Bulls knew perfectly well the women would come back with them, it was only natural that they did. Cassie coyly slithered right into Quinn's embrace, purring and drawing a tiny finger down his massive, white-furred chest as he claimed her around her narrow waist, forcing her to his side as he turned towards the door.

Trent snorted brutishly as Jezebel swayed her hips and bounced her tits sashaying over towards him. A degrading grin crossed his muzzle as he roughly spun Jezebel to her side and slapped her curvaceous ass with a thunderous 'CLAP.' The young women only exhaled sharply and moaned in obedient happiness as the vicious Minotaur clawed her butt into him and began mercilessly leading her away.

Tracy similarly made her way towards the Bull like the docile girl they'd broken her down into, albeit a bit more openly nervous than the others. Rocky however had no patience for coquettishness right now, and before Tracy could do anything her grabbed the woman by her waist and hoisted her up, slinging her over his shoulders like a captive victim, just the way his ancestor Minotaurs had done when their hordes would invade villages and kidnap their women, dragging them back to their Beastly dens where they would rightfully become Beasty Broodmares.

As Sky melted in his arms, Brutus looked around the room in extreme pleasure, knowing he'd left his impression, and that every human here would now the rightful order of human subservience to Beasts. He saw the other three girls happily giving themselves up to his boys, and knew it was finally time to end the show and take these girls to their rightful home. Turning Sky again, Brutus stood right by her shoulder facing the exit, his hand possessively cupping her ass again, now completely exposed save for the thinnest strip of fabric.

"Come on Sky, it's long past time you start your new life."

The entire chapel was silent as Brutus began to walk back towards the door with Sky happily in tow, and only a few steps behind him the other three Bulls absconding with the bridesmaids. He looked over each and every human, seeing how they reacted to Sky's betrayal, seeing the rage in the men's eyes, and seeing more than a few of the women looking on with curiosity, some with lust, and all now wondering if maybe they should just find a Beasty of their own to submit to.

Sky, for the most part, was blind to her friends, especially blind to Alec, caring only for the mighty Bull that had her in his clutches and would soon be taking her home to ravish. But as she walked down the aisle she did catch a glimpse of two people who drew her attention, her mother and father. She barely paid her father more than a second's notice, just enough to see the utter confusion and disbelief in his eyes.

But her mother, Sky could see more than hurt there. She saw curiosity, she saw wonder, and she saw the very first creeping of desire that she knew would eventually take full hold of her heart. Sky locked eyes with her mother, smiling softly, knowingly to the woman. There was no hiding this feeling, her mother's fate was sealed. Sky made a quick mental note to check in with her mother in a while, because she knew that it was now only a matter of time before she followed down her daughter's path.

Finally the four Bulls with their four females in their grasp made their way to the exit. Not one of them looked back as they stepped past the door, not even Sky taking one last look to her ex-fiancé, to the life she was abandoning. She knew her future was set in the inescapable grip of Brutus.

Sky and her friends were more than a little surprised to see a limo waiting on the curb, just as one might expect after a wedding. However, Sky knew this was not the one originally intended for her and Alec. This limo was a deep, reddish brown, and sported a wide set of cattle horns for a hood-ornament. This limo wasn't here to take her on her happy honeymoon, it was here to drag her into a life of Beast slavery, it was more of a cattle car in that sense.

But Sky and her friends just giggled as the Bulls opened the doors and dragged them inside to their awaiting fates. Of course they knew they'd make good use of the spacious interior, but Sky also hoped that Brutus and the Bulls would save the real fun stuff for their new home.

Back in the chapel, nearly everyone was dead-silent, minds numbed from what they'd just seen. The only exception was Alec, who despite everything still held one last, infinitely tiny slimmer of hope. Stumbling down from the altar, the poor man trudged to the chapel door and looked down to the streets. He could only barely see the outline of a girl in the dark-window of the limo, and hear a single muffled giggle as the vehicle began to drive away.

Alec had originally arranged for the standard black limo, wanting the whole cliché of cans being tied to the back along with a "Just Married" sign. The last thing he saw was the tail of the red limo driving off, with a dozen or so cow-bells tied to the end making an insulting racket, and a large vanity plate that read "Breeding in Progress."

*

The limo took the forsaken wedding party to Brutus' house, a much more spacious place than Sky's small apartment. Brutus was the first to step out of the car, turning around to look expectantly at his new 'bride.' Sky stepped out just after him, appreciating a pinch her butt received from one of the other naughty boys.

Brutus grinned wolfishly as he looked the gorgeous woman up and down. This wouldn't be like one of his other conquests where he'd use them for a month or two and then pass them off to some club or brothel. No, Sky was special. This woman he was truly going to claim as his permanent property.

For her part Sky just looked on to her new master with utter reverence and devotion, as well as an intense appetite. The car ride had been fun, but mainly restricted to some heavy petting. She had yet to have her new relationship 'consummated.'

Appearing giddy as a schoolgirl, Sky stepped forward and fully leapt into Brutus arms, his powerful grip encircling her shoulders as her legs hooked around his broad waist. He lips immediately went up to his muzzle, kissing him freely of her own desire, for once daring to poke her own little tongue into his big, leathery lips first. However the massive Minotaur quickly corrected her behavior, Sky sighing helplessly as his massive cow-tongue crammed back into her mouth to dominate her.

As the inhuman couple wantonly made out on the front lawn, Brutus moved his big hands down to hold onto Sky right beneath her butt, better supporting her and forcing her wet cunt to grind hard against he bulky mass just barely contained beneath his pants. Sky just moaned into the Bull's mouth even louder as she continued to caress him with her soft lips and tongue.

Brutus had no qualms about being seen dominating a girl in this neighborhood, and he knew his neighbors had seen him with plenty of girls just like this before. In fact most of his neighbors were various Beasts just like him. And the few humans around, well, they were more or less in Sky's position.

The massive Bullman finally allowed his little slave to pull her mouth away and catch her breath, watching with enjoyment as she stared back into his eyes, seeing the mindless devotion and love she had for him now.

HighLumin
HighLumin
584 Followers