A Beastly Wedding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know this was supposed to be my wedding day. So are you going to carry me past the threshold like a princess?" She spoke through quick breaths as she batted her eyes at the Beast.

Brutus snorted as he smirked in reply. "No. I think I'll carry you inside like the slut you are."

Sky could feel his grip on her ass tighten as a couple of his bulky fingers poked dangerously against the thin fabric, just daring to prod their way past her hypertensive pussy lips. The moment she opened her mouth to gasp at the touch, Brutus claimed her lips again, forcing the human female to relent to his animalistic domination once more.

As he totally asserted his will over her, Brutus carried his happily helpless captive up to his front door, opening it wide for him to step through, carrying his stolen 'bride' past the threshold just as she wanted. Taking her to his living room, the Bull finally grabbed Sky's shoulders and pried her off, forcing her to get down off him.

Before she could clamber back on, Brutus hastily unbuttoned and removed his shirt before falling back heavily into his couch, sitting back with a rather expectant look in his eyes. Sky immediately understood her purpose, and dutifully got on her knees before her beloved owner.

Taking hold of the zipper to his pants in her little hands, she opened them up and pulled them down with an almost practiced smoothness, finally revealing the massive, inhuman cock she'd been missing, that she'd been dreaming of since it had last left her pussy a brutalized mess.

Sky's eyes gazed wide over the imposing rod like it was a sacred relic, but she knew Brutus was not the kind that appreciated slow and gentle ministrations, so she eagerly wrapped her hands around the base and began to stroke it, leaning deep over it, putting her face right by the flared head and breathing in the savage pheromones it was giving off.

She betrayed her husband for this cock. She gave up her entire life for this cock. She sold herself into slavery for this cock! And now she fully intended to show it the deep, deep love she had for it.

As her hands started to really rub his cock down at the base, Sky let her tongue loll freely out form her mouth, pressing it deep down into the center of the Bull's disc-like cock head. Savoring the blindingly masculine taste, Sky swirled her tongue around the edges before dragging it down across the sides and all over the whole length. Her hands glided over the quickly lubricating phallus, caressing whatever part her mouth wasn't on while she continued to bob her head around, devotedly kissing and licking the Minotaur meat all over.

Brutus was plenty content to put his arms back and just let Sky worship his cock like the good little bitch he'd turned her into. He'd been on a hair trigger since first walking into that church, and he figured he'd grace his new slave with an easy load to start off.

As Sky barely managed to fit the entirety of Brutus' head into her mouth, the tyrannical Beasty suddenly shot a hand down and pushed her head down, forcing Sky to swallow nearly half his entire length at once. But although her body was not yet fully accustomed to this, Sky could only moan in delight as she was used like a worthless toy by this Animal.

Brutus grunted quickly as his first load shot right into he back of Sky's throat, scorching her with his boiling warm cum. Sky did her best to swallow the delicious fluid all down, but Brutus had another idea and quickly pulled her face back up and off of his cock, just in time for him to fire off several more ropes of the thick Bull-batter right across her face and down her chest, his sperm oozing down to seep into the delicate bra that now barely contained her heaving breasts.

Sky struggled to gulp down the last bit of ultra-sticky semen still clinging to her throat, he eyes glistening as her master looked down over her visage, feeling as his bubbling sperm burned against her skin. Brutus could only smirk at his handiwork, just taking a moment to appreciate the look of his newly 'christened' bitch.

"You know, there's really nothing more lovely than a woman in white." The Bullman grunted out in degrading amusement.

Sky just giggled as she brought a finger up to swipe away some of the residual cum on her face, smiling so very seductively as she brought it back to her mouth and slurped it right down as though it were the most delicious thing, further impressing and delighting Brutus.

Sky continued to keep a hand on the throbbing, red cock which now only seemed angrier and more powerful. She put her face right beside the vile organ as she looked up to the Bull with big, pleading eyes.

"Aww Brutus, don't tell me that's all the cum you've saved up for me? I'd hate to be disappointed on my own wedding night." She said extremely coquettishly. Brutus snorted in almost disbelief as he grinned malevolently back down towards her.

"Are you actually trying to talk back to me?" He questioned, and though the dominance was there he was also clearly quite amused. "That's awfully condescending coming from some slut who just abandoned her fiancé so she could suck on Beasty cock!"

Now feeling quite violently playful Brutus grabbed Sky's smirking lips, pinching her mouth between his massive fingers as he leered down at her.

"But if you're that worried about getting your fix, don't worry. I've still got miles of Big Bull Cock to stuff that slutty pussy of yours until your brain is drowning in cum!"

As Brutus released her cheeks, she smiled almost madly back up to him.

"Good, because that's all a slutty Beast slave like me could ever want!"

Once again Brutus was quite pleased by this turn in Sky's personality, and now he was plenty willing to see how far she was going to go to prove her obedience on her own. Putting his arms back up on the couch back again, he set his hooves wide apart, letting Sky have unfettered access to his Bull cock.

Sky stood back up briefly, smiling with full adoration at her oppressive kidnapper as she reached up to her chest and pulled her bra down, finally and fully exposing her gorgeous breasts while still leaving most of the lace there to entice her Beasty further. Then sky bent down, drawing her thin silken panties down to the floor and fully exposing her swollen, dripping sex to the Bull, even as she still remained clad in her garter and stockings.

There was no feeling except wanton desire in Sky's mind as she finally moved up to straddle herself across Brutus' lap, aligning the thick, flattened head of his mighty dick up with her quivering, narrow slit.

Sky braced her hands against Brutus' muscular shoulders as she dropped her hips, humming as she felt the head of his giant shaft kiss against her awaiting lips. She looked deep into his solid black eyes, seeing nothing there but his utter strength and natural right to dominate her, and she was assured that she was truly, rightfully his slave.

"I'm yours, love."

As these words softly escaped Sky's lips, she lowered herself down as her hungry pussy engulfed the inhuman phallus beneath her, stretching almost painfully wide to encompass the mass that was his Bullhood. She knew that it was not made to fit her, yet she knew even more that she was born to be conquered by it.

With the head secure, Sky dropped her whole weight, screaming in utter bliss as the savage penis stormed through her pussy and filled her completely. Brutus couldn't even help sighing in soft amazement, the girl had actually taken him all the way to the base of his cock in one go, and by her own desire!

As she slowly savored the mighty phallus utterly filling her insides, Sky bit her lip and groaned, she was in absolutely heaven. This was the feeling she'd been missing, this was the thing she'd been craving, this was what she wanted more than a happily married life; to be stuffed full with a mighty Beasty cock!

After taking just a moment to accept it all, Sky looked back into her feral lover's eyes as she began to move. Unrestrained moans and sighs echoed out her lips as she gyrated and swung her hips around, stirring the big Bull cock inside her. Brutus was totally content to let Sky do this, prove she wanted to fuck him as much as he wanted to ravish her, so he wasn't going to lift a muscle until he came.

Sky's breathing grew more erratic as she began to bounce in the Bullman's lap. She relished in the feeling of total submission as she felt his cock slowly draw out of her channel, only for her to drop back down and let it fill her completely again.

On and on, Sky fucked herself atop Brutus with all her heart, showing her full passion and letting both of them know that she was here because she wanted to be his pet. Both the human and the Beast could soon feel their long-awaited climaxes approaching, and Sky especially knew that this was going to be life changing.

She fucked him harder and harder, feeling the fist-like tip of his cock smash against her cervix, and she knew he demanded entrance to the womb that he had already claimed, that he already owned.

Despite his desire to let Sky finish him off, Brutus just couldn't help his Beastly nature, and just as he was on the verge of orgasm, his hands shot down and ruthlessly took hold of his slave's legs, allowing him to slam her pussy back down as he drove his cock straight into her waiting womb.

Brutus bellowed as his massive balls unleashed their freshly-brewed load, and Sky screamed in absolute bliss as she felt her beloved Bull cum into her womb with a relentless force. Her orgasm was so overwhelming she was nearly about to faint, this was a climax even better than what she'd experienced the first night with Brutus, because now she fully accepted that she was his slave.

Sighs and moans continued to pour out from Sky even as they both stopped rocking, and the wild blaze of orgasm slowly receded to a lingering burn as Brutus' cock remained firmly lodged in in tight pussy. An immense satisfaction rolled over her mind like a fog as she felt the sea of warm, fresh cum settle inside her happy womb.

This was maybe the best feeling of all she'd been craving, reminded now of the utter potency of Bull sperm, the addictive nature to it that seemed to seep into her very blood all while she could feel the eager offspring searching for her eggs to make a calf, to make a new life, to turn her into a Beasty Breeder! Sky had zero doubt that by the end of this night she would definitely be pregnant. Hell, after last week there was probably a more than 50% chance she was already pregnant with a calf anyway!

But Sky's peaceful respite was broken once she felt Brutus powerfully grip her abdomen and forcefully lift her off of his cock, causing her to moan in almost painful delight as the feeling radiated in her still raw pussy. Once his cock had popped free, the Bull set her right back down on his lap, his angry red tower not diminished in the least as it pressed needfully against the girl's body.

Brutus forced Sky to look at him again, and despite the exhaustion he was pleased to see the true contentment and love for her new life in her eyes. This was truly what she was born to do.

"I hope you're not exhausted already. This is your wedding night after all, and we're not even one percent done with everything I have in store for you. Besides, you've still got three other hungry Bulls to satisfy besides me, and I wouldn't even call this my appetizer."

Even as she continued to breathe heavily, Sky's panting lips curled up into a weak, lust-crazed smile.

"Then please keep using my body... keep fucking me silly until absolutely none of you can fuck me anymore..."

*

As the two "love-birds" devoured each other for the first time since their first meeting, the other three Bulls were dragging their own willing mates into the house to satisfy themselves.

Cassie had already eagerly stripped the thin panties she'd worn while in the limo, and in fact it would probably be more accurate to say it was she who was pulling and dragging the Bull into the house, instead of the other way around. Unlike her no-longer-to-be-married friend, Cassie had no confusion about her desires since that fateful night a week ago. She knew sooner or later she'd return to give herself to the Bulls once again.

In the house, Cassie led Quin right to the center of the living room, sneaking a smug look at Sky as she enthusiastically gave herself to the Beast. Cassie knew from the moment she caught the Bulls scent in the club that she, Sky, and the others would be a billion times happier as their playthings than they ever could be with some human man. So from the moment she passed out and the Bulls had left her in Sky's apartment she'd been counting the minutes until she felt their virile sperm claiming her fertile womb once more.

On her knees, she looked up quite playfully to the quiet, white-furred Bull as she deftly pulled his trousers down to his hooves. She let loose a sigh of incredible relief and need as she took in the powerful sight and overwhelming aroma of his quickly swelling Bullhood. Almost instinctively her hands went to wrap around it like a thick tree-root, giving a few playful and soft pumps to the quickly enraging shaft.

"You know I've been wondering which was going to happen first, big boy. If you and your naughty friends were going to come and take me away or if I was going to have to come find you and beg for your big Bull cock myself." Cassie purred in relentless lust, her eyes shimmering up towards Quinn as she stuck her tongue out and gave a long, seductive lick to his raging member.

Quinn grunted in a way that almost could've been taken as a laugh. "Wow, you really are a rare one. It's not often we get to fuck a human girl that understands so quickly she's just naturally made to be a happy cum-dump for Beasts like us. Glad to know you'll be so happy in your new life."

Casting a last look of obedient agreement to the Bull as he berated her, Cassie wasted no more time and raised her head to vigorously wrap her lips around the monstrous width of Quinn's cock.

Happy mewls of self-gratification escaped her muffled lips as the ravenous bridesmaid as she devotedly ran her tongue around the pungent flesh of her Beasty master. Her hands began to expertly massage the mighty trunk of his cock as Cassie forced her lips lower and lower, slobbered more and more of the inhuman phallus down her throat.

Quinn let his head rest back as he let out a long, contented sigh. Cassie was clearly the most eager of the bunch, truly a natural born Beasty slut-slave. He was learning quick that her body was built for the kind of abuse his species was infamous for, and that she herself took great enjoyment in this.

Cassie's brain was entirely empty save for the sole purpose of pleasuring Quinn's dick. She was already taken more than half of his threatening length into her mouth, but even that didn't prove satisfactory, as she soon felt the snowy Bull's powerful hand gripping the back of her head like a softball. Without even a grunt in warning, he forced her face down, issuing a choked cry from Cassie as the entire monstrous phallus invaded her throat.

However, as soon as her nose touched the base of Quinn's stomach, Cassie couldn't help shuddering a potent moan at the sheer twistedness of his abuse. Mindlessly her tongue continued to devotedly lap at the Beast's cock even as her throat snugly secured the entire thing.

The sensation was so overwhelming Cassie's hand left Quinn's body and immediately stuck to her own, further echoes of bliss humming across her lips and across the Bull's rod as she quickly began to piston her fingers deep into her aching pussy.

For many long, agonizing minutes, Quinn just forced Cassie's head to bob up and down, using her like a lifeless toy. Cassie was obviously, and ecstatically, helpless but to let the mighty Minotaur fuck her throat like a ragdoll, moaning all the while from the sheer delight of being used by this alpha specimen as she continued to frantically fuck her fingers into her own slit.

Finally Quinn felt his first climax of the day fast approaching. Tightening his titanic grip in poor Cassie's hair, he crammed his cock down until her could feel her bottom lip scraping the base of his massive balls. A ragged snort shot out from his chest as he released himself deep inside the helpless human woman.

Cassie was in total bliss when she felt his cock bottom out in her throat one final time. Then the moment she'd long waited for happened, and she felt a torrent of his boiling-hot Bull cum spray right into her stomach, filling her body with the substance it so desperately craved.

As soon as she felt Quinn's hot, thick fluids pumping down her throat her fingers went wild, one hand thrusting them manically deep inside her cunt as her other hand dropped to frantically strum her throbbing clitoris. The sensations swirled together and stormed in her mind, and Cassie's eyes rolled back as she reached her own monstrous climax, her cry of pure joy still muffled and choked by her beloved Beasty cock.

Teeth grit, Quinn finally felt the last couple ropes of his lust escaping him, and finally pulled his abused slave's head free from his domineering cock. Cassie's body had barely stopped jolting from her own climax, and her expression showed she was totally mindless save for the uncontrollable delight of once again becoming a Beast's cum-dump.

As Quinn's dick left the young woman's mouth with a satisfying sticky sound he left one last strong rope of semen spurting to fill her mouth, as Cassie could only stare up to the prime male with sheer awe and worship in her eyes. Savoring the raw, overpowering flavor of her lover in her mouth while the heat of his potent offspring radiated in her stomach left an absolute glow in Cassie's mind. There was nothing but total happiness, her life as a Bull's fuck-slave was permanently sealed, and it was divine. Now the only thing she could think of was how many more times she'd be beautifully raped over the course of this long, long evening.

*

The dark-brown furred Trent had decided he'd first lay claim to the littlest of the females this time. Thoughtlessly pulling Tracy out of the limo, the ravenous Bull carried his salacious slave under his arm like a duffle bag, into the confines of the Beast's lair were her new fate awaited.

Tracy wore only her thin pink panties and a heavy blush of excitement as her despotic mate dumped her onto the carpet, forcing a small 'oof' from her as she landed on her hands and knees. Willfully, the young woman attempted to push herself upright on her knees, only to hear a displeased grunt below behind her before she felt a massive pair of paws grip her slender back and force her back down to her hands.

Tracy only mewled in quiet submission as the Minotaur manhandled her like a cheap puppet. She felt helpless arousal flood her as Trent grabbed her by her thin waist and hiked her ass high into the air for better access. Without the slightest bit of tact the dark-brown bull wedged his muscular fingers under the weak fabric of her panties and pulled, easily ripping them to shreds and leaving her bared fully naked for her new master.

Trent blew another harsh 'snort' out of his muzzle as he reared a titanic hand back and slapped her hard on her unprotected butt, leaving a big, red hand print as his mark of ownership. The sound of the clap mixed with the high pitched squeal of pain and delight the Tracy couldn't help letting loose into the room, momentarily blocking out all other sounds of domination and Beast-fucking going on.

As Tracy's squeal died down Trent took a ruthless grip of the girl's waist, holding her strictly in position for his imminent conquest. Tracy quivered in excitement and anticipation as she felt the big Bull lean over her fragile figure, feeling his rough brought heat up along her spine.