A Beastly Wedding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel that sting, little girl? That's the mark of the Beast. That means that we are your owners now. You are our toy, and you're going to spend the rest of your life getting relentlessly fucked by big strong Bulls and Beasts like me. And you're going to smile and cum for us every time like the good little breeding bitch you are. You might have a tiny body, but don't worry, it'll stretch perfectly for the calves we'll be pumping into you."

As Trent gloated maliciously in her ear she could feel his absolutely monstrous cock poking and pressing demandingly at the entrance to her frail little slit. It felt absolutely mammoth in size compared to her!

But as Tracy felt the threat of the big Beasty dick about to rape her, as the Bull's cruel words swirled in her mind, all she could feel was unimaginable wanton lust! She could feel her body crying out, demanding that this Animal fuck her hard into mindless submission! She could feel her womb cry out to be seeded by his thick, potent sperm, damning her past human lovers in newfound devotion to her future Beasty offspring! The rush she felt from the pain and dominance that Trent inflicted on her was all the proof she needed, this was her true natural state, this was what she was made for!

A wicked grin creased over Trent's lips has his beefy fingers dug sharp into little Tracy's soft hips. In a single, cruel thrust the menacing Bull fucked his big cock deep into the tiny but welcoming hole of his pet.

Tracy cried out in delightful anguish as the Beast meat broke past her weakened pussy, driving deep and filling her narrow core far past her natural capacity. Trent grunted in oppressive delight as he sheathed his entire, dangerous length inside his helpless captive.

Being the least gentle of the Bulls, Trent didn't give his broken mate a single second to acclimate to his size or force. Forcing his hips back, he bucked violently into Tracy, forcing another voice-shredding wail from the girl.

Tracy's hands quickly gave out and her face fell to the carpet, her endless mewls of submissive bliss leaking out into the fabric along with her drool. Trent kept her lower body held up purely on his own strength, both in his hands and by keeping her skewered neatly on his mighty phallus. The girl completely rag dolled to his might, and the Bull was plenty fine with that. After all, it wasn't like he needed her cooperation, he just needed her holes uncovered and ready to fuck.

Over and over, the dark-brown Bull pistoned into his frail fuck-toy vengefully, forcing upon her the anger and dominance he knew Beast's rightfully had over all humans. As soon as he would draw his cock out nearly to the rim of his flare, he would simultaneously thrust it back in as he dragged Tracy's body backwards.

The Beast fucked his human slave mercilessly hard into the ground, his power and speed only growing more and more savage as he knew they were both approaching their climax. Hammering into the tiny woman, Tracy mindlessly gasped in rapid exertion as her Feral lover utterly dominated her yielding cunt.

"Don't even think about passing out, bitch!" Trent snarled through his own breathless pants. "I want you to feel every drop of cum when I empty my big Bull nuts inside your womb! I want you to feel my sperm claim you and fill your belly with my calves!"

With the Bull's bitter grudge against humanity echoing in her brain Tracy felt as Trent pushed deep inside of her one last time, feeling as the inhuman flare of his cock smashed through her cervix before he unleashed his mighty seed right into her womb.

Little Tracy's eyes shot up to the heaven's as she screamed in pure bliss. Her body seized up like a vice as the flood of the Beast's cum ignited her own volatile orgasm, her ultimate reward for accepting her natural fate.

And as Tracy's orgasm echoed on and on, as she continued to feel her master's mammoth cock stretch and dominate her insides, she knew everything he told her, through words and actions, was true. She now only existed to fuck and breed Beasts! This was her true happiness!

*

Jezebel had narrowly escaped the clutch of her Bull, Rocky, and giggled teasingly back at him as she skipped naked into the house her friends had been dragged inside. The light-brown furred Bull stomped after her with a bit of a grin cracking his muzzle. Lucky for Jezebel he was a bit more willing to go along with the human female's flirtatious stunts than someone like Trent would've been.

Spotting an unoccupied armchair, Jezebel threw her body back into the soft cushion, sitting back languidly as she shamelessly exposed her flawless, bronzed skin. Her eyes batted temptingly as she crooked a finger over to the Beast that was to defile her, beckoning him to her with the clearest lust in her eyes.

Unfortunately for her, while Rocky was at least slightly keen to play along, he didn't quite have the grace of his imminent mate. The sizable Minotaur stumbled his way into the woman, looming over her helpless figure as he roughly took old of his slave's calves.

Jezebel gasped excitedly as the Bullman quickly hiked her legs up to hook over his broad shoulders, fully exposing her pussy to his quickly stiffened member. Her face showed nothing but enthusiasm and giddiness as his monstrous cock flopped hard across her pussy lips, stretching high along her torso to show her just how deep he was going to penetrate her.

"Go ahead big boy. Show me what a big, strong Bull can do to a helpless little woman like me!" Jezebel purred as Rocky reared back and aligned the tip of his phallus.

Jezebel's eyes grew wide and she bit her lip, a high pitched squeal escaping her as she felt the wide, flared head of the Bull cock divide her lips. Then, showing his species' infamous impatience, Rocky suddenly thrust himself in, forcing the zealous woman's channel to bend to his will.

The bronze-skinned bridesmaid moaned in exquisite delight as the wonderful Beast prick filled her completely. Rocky grunted under his breath as he hilted himself to the balls, Jezebel easily and eagerly accepting his entire prestigious length.

The two quickly fell into passionate sin. Jezebel's arms stretched out as her nails clawed into the arm rests of her seat. Her ass was nearly lifted off the cushion as Rocky kept her legs pinned tight over his shoulders, the light-brown bull finding a steady but powerful rhythm as he confidently fucked her.

Sandwiched hard into the chair, Jezebel needed to do nothing more than accept her fate and savor the first breeding she would experience in her new life of sexual slavery. And as she felt Rocky's grip on her legs tighten and his hard thrusting become faster, she could tell he was soon for his climax, something she knew would be way more than enough to send her over the edge as well.

Pulling hard on the girl's legs, Rocky forced himself down heavily on his captive lover, pressing his cock deep into the confines of her womb before he finally let loose and spilled his cum inside her.

Completely trapped and at the mercy of the hulking Bull, Jezebel moaned in utter euphoria as she felt his cum jettison directly into her waiting womb. Just like her friends, this was exactly what she needed to spark her own orgasm, shuddering delightfully as the voices in her mind told her this was naturally her reward for accepting the Beast's seed.

*

After the four Bulls had each enjoyed their first girl and fucked them into a proper stupor, the rest of the day devolved into a mindless, primal orgy. Girls would pair up with the different Bulls and with each other, just making love to whoever and whatever could get their hands on them, withholding no pleasure that their body could give. But of course, the most focus was paid to the blushing bride, Sky, since this was, after all, her "Special Day."

*

Seeing no one giving proper attention to the blushing bride, Quinn leisurely strode up on the depraved woman. Sky only smiled in submissive delight as she felt an unknown pair of big, burly hands grab her shoulders from behind. She didn't care who or what it was that took her, she was merely a slave to Beasts now, and it was her joy to surrender her body to whatever wished to fuck her.

With a feral grunt, Quinn took a reigning hold of Sky's shoulders before her bucked his hips right against her little ass. Sky gasped in pleasant surprise as the snow-white Bull's dominant cock shot straight up from between her legs, stroking up along her belly and giving her a look at how deep it was about to ravish her.

The infatuated female offered no resistance as the Minotaur brought his hips back and ruthlessly thrust himself inside his mate. Sky groaned in mindless delight as the new Bull completely filled her with his length. Her body was quickly adapting, learning to bend completely to the Beasts' will at an instant's notice.

Quinn bucked himself deep into the fragile girl a couple of times, savoring her warmth as his hands moved greedily down her body, rightfully enjoying her luscious breasts before moving down over her taught belly and taking hold of her breeder's hips.

Sky was in bliss to allow her Bull to use her as he saw fit, but her heart was sent even further aflutter once she felt Quinn gently tilting her back. Dragging his current cocksleeve down with him, the white Bull easily laid himself down on the carpet, Sky draped flat over his broad, furry chest, still deeply impaled by his wonderful cock.

Sky allowed her eyes to close as Quinn started to slowly thrust into her again, her breathing elevated as he slid his cock down only to force it all the way to the back of her happily yielding pussy.

Meanwhile Jezebel suddenly found herself without a partner, but she quickly got a wide smile on her pretty lips when she saw how her friend was being beautifully taken at the moment. She figured now was as good a time as any to give her best wishes to the new bride.

Sky's eyes opened when she felt a second pair of much more slender hands stroking across her body. And was greeted by the lovely sight of Jezebel grinning wickedly at her as she crawled seductively up her and Quinn's bodies.

Sky was still helpless as Quinn pistoned his thick rod deep into her womb, but once Jezebel's face was directly above hers and she got to stare into her friend's gorgeous dark eyes she knew exactly what her friend desired. Jezebel sensuously brought her lips down to engulf Sky's, the two young women kissing each other deeply as they both relished in their beloved enslavement.

Once Jezebel had dragged her tongue free of the former-fiancé's mouth she gave her one more coy grin before she began to set her body upright. Swinging her hips around, Sky soon found herself face-to-face with Jezebel's round, tanned ass. The olive-skinned woman shook her hips a couple times playfully for her friend's amusement before setting herself down on the other female's face.

Sky moaned ecstatically as her lips made contact with Jezebel's pussy, right as Quinn's cock hit a particular good spot just outside her womb. But Sky's body ran on pure, seductive instinct now, so even as her mind reeled from the pleasure, she quickly shoved her tongue deep past Jezebel's sopping wet lips in an effort to pleasure her as well.

Jezebel sighed delightfully as she felt her friend begin to lick her pussy with wild devotion. They'd been friends for so long, but now that they were sex slaves together there was no pleasure the two wouldn't give to one another.

As Jezebel started to rock her hips and grind her weeping gash along Sky's face, she looked forward at the delectable sight of the bride's pussy being dutifully filled with a brutish Bull cock. Unable to help herself, Jezebel carefully bent down, her friend's tongue keeping her anchored to Sky's lips as she brought her own face down to where she was being aggressively claimed.

Running her hands sensually between Sky's soft skin and Quinn's rugged pelt, Jezebel eagerly bent down and pressed her tongue right into the center of Sky's nerves, sucking the young woman's hypersensitive clit tightly between her lips.

Her lips muffled by pussy, Sky shrieked in extreme bliss as she felt her friend's mouth add to her tormenting pleasure. Now not only was Sky still lain hard across Quinn's body as he fucked her relentlessly, Jezebel had forced them both into a wicked sixty-nine. It was an agonizing delight.

The trio lost themselves to the animalistic pleasure. Quinn kept his covetous grip on Sky's body, keeping her little form flush against his sculpted figure as he continued to pump his hips up and fuck his mighty cock as deep into his slave as he pleased. Jezebel relaxed atop the pile, simply enjoying the feeling as Sky lovingly lapped at her pussy as if it were the most natural thing in the world to them. And all the while Jezebel kept her own tongue swirling over her friend's clit, occasionally tracing down to her slit even as it was pummeled, her tongue teasingly darting out to taste Quinn's musky leather as it disappeared over and over into his mate.

And trapped between her beautiful friend and her Beastly master, Sky's mind was trapped in ecstasy. She could feel all their ends approaching, knew they would all feed off each other to experience the greatest climax imaginable.

Sheathed in the grateful warmth of this obedient human girl, Quinn was ready to claim his rightful gratification. His fingers curled in a death grip on Sky's hips as the Bull snorted out a final, harsh grunt right above her hair. Ruthlessly thrusting his hips up hard one last time, he bottomed out into Sky's womb just as he released his primal load of cum.

Feeling her friend's loving tongue reach deep into her primed, sensitive slit, Jezebel's back arched like a cat and her body began to shiver as she sighed in happiness. She was experiencing a much softer orgasm at the touch of Sky than she did at the rough hands of the Bulls, but it was still delightful in it's own right.

And between them both, Sky's heart leapt in jubilation at as her own body began to hum in climax. Full of her beloved Bull meat, as soon as she felt Quinn's thick sperm filling her belly, as Jezebel's lips buzzed harmoniously over her clit, she felt herself explode in a tremendous orgasm.

When all was said and done, the three lay still for many long seconds as they recovered and enjoyed the afterglow of their naturally rightful mating. Quinn panted slightly as he continue to lay on the carpet, gingerly allowing his still pulsing cock to slip free from his current partner. Sky breathed out sharply as the fuck-rod left her body, now just basking in exquisite rapture as she lay atop the mighty Bullman, feeling as satisfied as a sex-slave should. And Jezebel languidly stretched atop the soft form of her friend, both her and Sky already thinking on how they'd next experience such heights of bliss.

*

The ravishing continued with no end in sight for Sky or her friends. Currently the ruthless Trent had helpless Sky in his clutches. Much like Quinn, his titanic hands were wrapped around Sky's arms as easily as if her were holding a flashlight (or fleshlight). Keeping her trapped in his grip, Trent was mercilessly fucking Sky from behind, just bouncing her body up and down as he thrust his inhumanly massive cock straight up into her weak and willing cunt. Sky could do nothing but gasp and groan happily as she was treated like the worthless fuck-toy she knew she was.

Right across from the sinful couple, Rocky had Tracy in his clutch again in an identical pose. The light-brown furred Bull had an easy time holding up the smallest of the women to his chest, barely needing to hold onto her at all his towering phallus was jammed dangerously deep into the frail slave. Tracy's eyes were nearly rolled back into her head as her first Bull lover fucked her like the Beast he was. She could feel his fuzzy paws running over her small, lithe body, up from her hips over to the small but comfortable swell of her breasts, rubbing at her tits as he kept her pressed tight to his massive frame.

Both the ladies were in such bliss from their mirrored fuckings that they barely even noticed when their Bulls brought them right up to face one another. Her mind and eyes clouded with Bull cock, Sky didn't even see her friend right in front of her face until she felt her swollen tits scraping against Tracy's little frame.

As the two young woman continued to moan as they were bounced up and down on their respective masters' dicks, Sky and Tracy did finally focus enough presence of mind to grasp at one another, Sky weakly reaching out to gently grab Tracy by her upper arms as the smaller woman mindlessly ran her slender fingers over the bride's ravishing chest.

Brains blissed out beyond rational thought, Sky and Tracy sloppily leant in and locked their lips, kissing ferociously deep to anchor themselves together even as their Beasty lovers continued to savagely fuck them.

Hearing their muffled moans twist together in sinful harmony sent Trent and Rocky even further into their feral rut. The light and dark brown Bulls each snorted viciously before they simultaneously reamed their massive cocks deep into the bodies of their willing captives, forcing them even tighter together before unleashing their monstrous loads.

Sky and Tracy's eyes shot wide open as they each felt the inhuman phallus break deep inside them, felt their frail, feminine bodies collide together as their tongues twisted in a knot from surprise. But the squeal they loosed from shock quickly melted into a duet of euphoria. Clutching tight to one another, the girls shuddered helplessly in orgasm as they relished in the Beastly masses carving out their pussies and gushing their dominant sperm right into their waiting wombs.

*

Brutus had long since lost count of how many times he'd fucked each of the females so far, and was now casting aside whichever of the bridesmaids he'd just seeded for the umpteenth time. Locking eyes with Sky, he smirked knowingly as he silently told her it was time he reinforce his ownership over her once again. Sky only smiled back in coy submission as she began to sway her hips towards the big onyx Bull one more time.

Brutus laid himself down just as Sky made her way over, stroking a hand down her leg possessively as he did and gently guiding her to sit over his face. Sky excitedly straddled his Bovine muzzle; being tounged by the Bulls was the rarest thing they would do for her but it was such a strange and thrilling sensation. Her master must've decided to reward her for her devotion.

Sky faced downwards on the Bullman's body as her slit hovered just millimeters above his leathery nostrils. She shuddered delightfully as she felt his hot breath gust strongly into her opening; even his breath was more masculine, more powerful than a human's, than Alec's.

Brutus took hold of the brazen bride's thighs, squeezing and feeling them quite appreciatively as he held her down to his muzzle. With much less gentleness than one of her girlfriends might employ, the Bull pressed his velvet lips hard against Sky's own lips and shot his tongue out.

Sky gasped and moaned long as the thick, rubbery appendage came squirming straight up into her cunt. It might not have been as massive as his actual cock, but the Bull's tongue was still longer and fatter than any human male's package, and the way it twisted inside her like a tentacle was so totally alien that she was about ready to cream herself in just a few seconds.

Losing what little strength in her hips she had, Sky dropped and smothered the Bull, only causing his tongue to delve deep and writhe more aggressively. Her eyes went cloudy and her lips curled into a wicked smile as her breathing elevated to show the sheer delight she felt. Her empty hands went up to knead her full breasts, adding to the pleasure as the fat Cow tongue licked through her innards like a water trough.