A Beastly Wedding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happily helpless before her first Bull lover, Cassie could only wail in renewed bliss as Quinn ruthlessly drove himself into her. The girl's body was all but fully adapted now, ready to eagerly accept even the mightiest Beast cock without pain or resistance. So Cassie had nothing to do but let her face melt into a mind-melting smile as the Bull ruthlessly sheathed himself fully inside her, and set about fucking her into the ground like the piece of meat they both knew she was.

Rocky gripped the little Tracy tight around her slender waist as he pulled her back. Instinctively the female had no choice but to position herself on her hands and knees as she felt the light brown Bull lining himself up behind her. She didn't even need to see to know which one was about to claim her.

Never letting the slave go from his feral grip, Rocky easily aligned the wide-flared head of his cock with Tracy's narrow pussy, his personal favorite solely due to how small it was and how tight it gripped his monstrous cock. Tracy's breath caught in her throat and an eagerly anticipative moan slipped past her lips when she felt the massive head of the Bull dick kissing at her vaginal entrance once more.

With a simple-minded snort, Rocky drove himself deep into the fragile young female, Tracy moaning out in shock and bliss as her cunt was once more filled over the brim with the massive Beast phallus! Rocky quickly set himself to fucking her tight hole, Tracy quickly losing all sense of self except for the exquisite feeling running through her like a freight train, the monstrous cock crashing through her slit all the way up to the back of her womb.

Trent let loose a violent, searing snort as he mercilessly took hold of Jezebel's thighs, crushing the plushy flesh in his titanic grip as he dragged her off. None-too-gently, the dark-brown Minotaur flipped his rightful slave over onto her knees. With a dominant certainty to his movement, Trent roughly took hold of Jezebel's long hair, the women only moaning rapturously at the violent handling of her tender body. Pulling back just enough to send the message, Trent forced his fuck-toy to arch her ass upwards, her face still grinding into the carpet as her tongue lolled out of her mouth, drooling.

Trent snorted again in approval. This was the most natural pose a human female should make, obediently making themselves ready to be bred by a healthy, dominant Beast like himself. With one hand squeezing the soft swell of her ass harshly, Trent brought his hips up and quickly pierced the woman's slit with his wide, ruthless cockhead.

Jezebel barely had time to suck in a harsh gasp when she felt the very tip of the spear pierce her. But that quickly turned into a brain-melting moan as Trent ruthlessly railed her, spiking his deadly phallus deep down her core. Animalistic Bull grunts mixed with feminine sighs of bliss as the cold-hearted Trent fucked his helpless mate with reckless abandon, and Jezebel couldn't be happier for his demeaning treatment of her. She knew was just a hole to be filled and fucked by virile Beasts, and she was in heaven for the fact that this Bull treated her exactly as he should.

That left Sky lying helpless on her back, looking up with pure, devoted love into the cold eyes of the monster that had stripped her away from her old life and forced her into this new world where she existed only to fuck Beasties. And Brutus leered down in reciprocation, letting his will pour into Sky's eyes, telling her everything she needed and wanted to know, that he would fuck and dominate her to the end of their days, that she was his slave forever and she should feel no greater pride or joy than to breed with Beasts!

Biting her lip playfully to entice her inhuman lover, Sky slowly put her arms under her legs and drew her thighs back, spreading herself wide to allow the Minotaur the complete, unrestricted access to her pussy that he had earned.

Brutus radiated pure authority as he wordlessly fell to his knees before the bride that had so eagerly surrendered to his might. His hands pressed down on Sky's over her thighs, pressing them hard back above her head as he leaned into his slave-mate.

In a single, lightning-bolt like motion, Brutus forced himself inside the fallen fiancé once again. Sky cried in mind-shattering happiness as the wicked Bull filled her frail insides with his Beastly dominance. Pinning the much smaller female deep into the carpet, the Onyx-furred Bull assertively began to thrust his phallus clear through his slave's obedient pussy, scraping along every inch of her agonizing channel.

Altogether, the kidnapped bride and her bridesmaids were now being relentlessly subjected to the wills of the Beastman overlords. As Sky, Cassie, Tracy, and Jezebel all wailed their utter delight at the savage ravishing, their heads pointed all together in a tight circle, barely inches away from one another. Thanks to this their ears were filled with echoes of constant delight as their Bull studs mercilessly fucked them into obedience. Even as much as Sky and her friends embraced their new, condemned fate, it was still nice to remember they were all in this for the long haul together.

As Quinn and Brutus fucked their receptive sluts into the carpet, Sky and Cassie's bodies slowly crept up on the carpet until they idly realized their faces were right next to each other. Turning just slightly, the two twisted friends could see the looks of total relentless bliss etched into each other's eyes, see the lack of shame and open desire for more Bull cock in the blush on their faces.

Chock full of Animal cock and hormones, both human and Bull, Sky and Cassie could sense the vague but incredibly potent feelings of love radiating off of each other. Sky felt so unbelievably thankful to her friend from rescuing her from a dull life and helping her understand her role as a Beast slave. Cassie felt extreme gratitude to her friend for following her down this debauched rabbit hole so they could both experience the ultimate bliss together.

Close enough now, as Brutus and Quinn relentlessly pounded their frail, helpless pussies, Cassie and Sky tipped their faces forward and locked their lips together in a searing kiss.

Rightfully placed on their hands and knees, Tracy and Jezebel had been fucked overhead of their two friends, and now hovered close over the other pair of girls as Sky and Cassie wantonly made out. As the top two women were railed from behind, they shared a brief, sly smile before titling their own faces down to join their friends.

Cassie and Sky opened their eyes just soon enough to see an ecstatic Tracy and Jezebel leaning their own lips in to join theirs. The bottom two females only barely parted their lips, not even enough to break a strand of saliva, and just enough to welcome the others in to their mutual joy.

Tracy and Jezebel's lips joined together with Sky's and Cassie's, the four mind-corrupted women quickly losing themselves to a hazy, blissful four-way kiss. Moans muffled into a slobbering mess as the females' lips and tongue slid and ground together, tangling together, probing whatever mouth they could reach, kissing helplessly even as they were all still being plowed like broodmares.

All four human girls and all four virile Bulls completely devolved to their most base instincts as they were consumed in the torrid orgy, this group acting like a microcosm of how all the world was made to be, a vicious world where strong Beastmen dominated and bred weak-willed human women like these!

The Minotaurs could feel their ultimate climaxes fast approaching, and their hulking fingers took deathly grips on the frail bodies of the girls they were so tyrannically raping. Feral grunts and flecks of Bull spittle filled the air as the Beastmen drove themselves deep into the human hosts' pussies with vengeful fury.

As their studs rutted into overdrove and forcefully drove their cocks inside their weeping slits, the four women lost all sense and motor skills. Their kiss devolved into a sloppy mess, tongues lolling out of mouths as drool and spit flew among and between their lips, joining an ever-growing chorus of heavenly, delighted sighs and moans of blissful submission.

Finally, four brutish, soul-quivering roars filled the air as the four Bullmen bellowed their ultimate release for all the world to hear and know their conquest. Gallons of churning, roiling Bull semen exploded from their swaying testicles , savagely filling the helpless young girls that they had made their willing slaves.

And once they felt their bellies being violently filled one last time, Sky, Cassie, Tracy and Jezebel all screamed bloody paradise as their own orgasms oppressively rocked their their battered, abused bodies. They were in pure heaven, hyper attuned and able to feel as every last drop of cum as their beloved Bulls stuffed their aching wombs far past the brim with their mighty, potent seed. The girl's orgasms rocked them long and hard into the night, and as they would never stop feeling the echo of the potent, life-filled cum claiming their wombs as its home, Sky and her friends were happily, 100% assured of their futures as obedient breeders in service to the Beast races.

*

Countless hours had passed after Sky's life turned into a completely unrecognizable blur of feral sex. Finally, by some miracle she found herself awakening at one point, eyes unbelievably blurry and her body feeling like she'd just climbed Mount Everest in a day. Her lips cracked into a slight, sore smile. Well, she had definitely climbed up something to exhaustion.

As her eyes lifelessly drifted around, she realized she was at least waking up in a proper bed and not just passed out on the floor surrounded by a lake of Bull jizz. But her thoughts were so clouded Sky didn't even know if it was still her wedding night or if she'd drifted into next week; the fuck-fest had just lasted so long!

As her memories slowly started to catch up with her, Sky could vaguely recall that at some point Rocky, Trent and Quinn had left the home of Brutus. And she could vividly recall how each one had left the house with one of her equally unconscious bridesmaids slung over their shoulder like a claimed trophy, dragged naked into the street for all the world to see what had become of them.

Cassie, Tracy, and Jezebel, those three women had just been taken out of their own lives and the lives of their families and friends, taken away to live forever as Beasty sex slaves! Sky smiled at the delightfully wicked thought; she knew those girls truly deserved such a fate, and they'd all be happy for the rest of their lives.

As Sky became more and more aware of her surroundings she finally realized that even in sleep she would never escape the clutches of her Beast owner. The women felt her aching pussy rub against the rough-furred and stone-chiseled form of her Beastly lover. Apparently she'd fallen asleep laying right atop Brutus, mercifully high enough on his side that his cock wasn't currently lodged inside her (shocking).

Sky realized it was the middle of the night judging from the moonlight filtering in through the bedroom window. Brutus himself was fully sound asleep, snoring rather peacefully, and much softer than Sky would've thought possible from such a brutish Beast. Even in sleep the Bull's arm was curled possessively over Sky's small, soft body, ever possessive of his claimed prize, silently telling her that she would never escape him. The woman sighed happily as she nuzzled into his embrace.

As more of her thoughts and senses became clear again, Sky was suddenly very aware of how completely ruined and sore her pussy felt. After all, she'd just taken literally miles worth of cock in just a few hours' time. She'd fucked more on her wedding night with the Bulls than she would've fucked her entire life if she'd stayed with Alec.

Still, despite how utterly ragged and exhausted her body still was, Sky couldn't help but also feel an incredibly intense, life-defining satisfaction filling her. She felt it in her heart and in her soul, felt it in her mind, and felt it in her womb.

Without a doubt in her heart, Sky knew she'd made the right choice in leaving her pathetic human fiancé behind and surrendering her body to these beautiful, wonderful, powerful Beasts! This was truly what she was born to be.

As immense gratitude filled her heart, Sky pushed herself up atop Brutus' broad, muscular chest, supporting her as easily as a slab of granite. She peered into the sleeping visage of the monster, who even in the realm of dreams appeared so dangerous and dominant. The woman's pussy quivered as she relished in the knowledge that she utterly belonged to him and to any Beasts who he deemed fit.

Leaning up, Sky placed a slow, sensual kiss on the Bull's fuzzy, muzzled lips, just a little sad he was too asleep to reciprocate the kiss and probe her mouth with his massive cow tongue. However, even asleep the tyrannical Bull could sense the show of obedience from his rightfully-claimed pet.

Sky gasped out as she felt Brutus' hand suddenly clap on her ass and squeeze it possessively. Still, looking right at his face she could tell the Bullman was still deep asleep. It wasn't nearly as hard as if it'd been deliberate, but it was still more than enough to prove his ownership over her body.

Sky just giggled again as she lay her head back down on his chiseled body and nestled into his dominant, protective clutch. This had truly been incredible, the most perfect "wedding" day she could've ever hoped for. Now she could look forward to happily living as Brutus' fuck toy and breeding slave for the rest of her life!