A Beastly Wedding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Across the room, Cassie suddenly found herself without a partner of her own. Leering around, she happily spotted Sky in the state of bliss with a Bull's mouth wrapped tight around her little pussy. Much more invitingly, she also so Brutus' cock standing tall and lonely, openly demanding that another female come up and ride it! Licking her lips, the most depraved of the women began to make her way over to join the fun.

Brutus wasn't surprised when he felt a new pair of thighs slide in along his own, even if he couldn't see whose they were; it was now a purely natural expectation that a female would ride his dick for him without needing to be told.

Cassie straddled herself right above the burning-red rod and immediately dropped down, allowing the painfully massive thing to invade her frail human pussy as she was naturally meant to do. She gasped in mindless delight as the mighty Minotaur cock forced it's way deep inside her once again, her lips quivering weakly around it in a display of total submission.

Brutus still kept his full attention on Sky, the young bride barely even aware of her friend joining the orgy as she was still dazed out with the big Bull tongue stretching her cunt. This left Cassie to do all the work, but she was dutifully thrilled to bounce her own lithe body upon the stone-hard figure of her beloved Beastman owner.

Breaking her dream-like state, Cassie put her hands on Sky's shoulders and urged her friend to sit upright. Sky, knowing nothing else now other than to obey those controlling her body, struggled to lift her torso upright, moaning load as that only forced her pussy harder against the Bull's muzzle, and forced his tongue ever deeper into her welcoming warmth.

Now both ladies stared hard into one another as they ground their glistening slits against their respective parts of Bull anatomy. Sky's face was an absolute mess of bliss, totally lost in the gratifying feeling of submission as Brutus drilled his massive tongue through her core. Cassie was feeling just as much pleasure as the Minotaur's massive cock violently thrust and churned her own content pussy. However, the more experienced woman was a bit more lucid, and her face burned with sincere pleasure as she got to witness the total corruption of her friend, got to witness first hand Sky's surrender to Beast slavery!

Even with the feral phallus stirring her insides, Cassie found the focus to reach out and take Sky's hands in her own, forcing the girl to interlock their fingers.

"Isn't this so fucking good, Sky?! ... Can't you feel you were born to fuck Beasts?!" Cassie breathed out heavily between her own gasps of bliss.

"Aren't you glad you gave up on that pathetic fiancé of yours?!... Aren't you so much happier with a Bull cock stuffing your pussy and a belly full of Beasty cum?!"

Cassie teased her friend, but from the way Sky's eyes were crossed she knew the fallen fiancé was in no condition to reply. But that didn't diminish Cassie's enjoyment from the triumphant corruption of her friend.

Overfilled with lust, hormones, and Bull cock, Cassie could no longer contain herself and pulled Sky forward, forcing their faces to collide as she buried her tounged deep into her friend's pretty little mouth. That at least was one thing Sky could respond to, and immediately she sighed as her tongue danced alongside her insatiable friend's in a sweltering kiss.

Lip locked as they were, Cassie and Sky were right on the verge of their reward. Without warning from below, Brutus squeezed Sky's thighs in his iron-like grip as her pulled her cunt straight down on his muzzle, furiously bashing his tongue against his mate's most sensitive spots. At the same time he bucked his hips up hard as a jackhammer, mercilessly crashing through to Cassie's welcoming womb and flooding her with his all-conquering sperm.

As the Bull's tongue and phallus impaled their helpless bodies one final time, Cassie and Sky screamed into each other's mouths as they both experienced a tremendous orgasm. Sky's abused pussy twitched and gripped Brutus' tongue like a life-line as Cassie sank deep onto his beautiful cock, her belly radiating with utter happiness as fresh sperm poured into her to join the millions of its' brothers already claiming her fertile eggs.

As their bodies trembled weakly with mindless satisfaction, the two forsaken females hummed and moaned into each other's mouths, all strength gone as they simply slumped forward into one another, lips peeling apart with no will to keep them together, tongues, lazily drooling and dragging alongside each other's until all they could do was pathetically slobber together as they relished in the Beastly dominance still echoing through their nerves.

*

As the endless feast continued Sky eventually found herself utterly consumed, smothered in the overpowering presence of her beloved captors. Now she was entangled between three hulking bodies, her mind utterly shattered by the chaotic feelings assailing her fragile figure.

Trent, Rocky, and Quinn had seen fit to push their lovely new toy to her absolute breaking point, and were now sharing the spoils of her body at once. Trent lay flat on the ground, Sky's back secured adamantly on his chest, anchored deep to her guts as he locked his Beasthood deep inside her ass.

As soon as Trent had hooked himself deep into the willing woman, Rocky crushed her lithe but seemingly unbreakable body beneath his own, fucking himself straight into her sobbing pussy.

Sky only babbled incoherently in utter rapture as she was totally helpless, inescapably pinned between these two idols of prime masculinity. Her very soul shuddered along with her body as she felt every centimeter of their prestigious cocks piston in and out of her slit and anus in stereo. When one would slide down from its' conquered hole, the other would forcibly inject itself as deep as possible into the other, and on and on the two Bulls rocked her back and forth to her core.

Quinn stood by for only a minute as Sky was completely inundated in the Bestial mating she was forced to accept, but that pretty little face of hers showed no pain, only a brainless, carefree smile. Quinn figured that smile could be put to better use.

As Sky's head was only barely free from between the two titanic Beasts crushing her inside and out, Quinn had to stand right to her side and kneel down, draping his cock until it hung directly across her blissed-out face. And even as lost in lust as she was, the moment she sensed another gorgeous Beasty phallus in her presence she knew she had no choice but to graciously find a way to fit it inside her.

Quinn snorted appreciatively as he dragged his cock across Sky's soft skin, the assailed woman letting her velvety lips glide along and caress the savage length. As soon as the white Bull had brought the flared head to Sky's last remaining entrance, he took a firm grip of her head in his hulking paw and pressed himself inside, forcing her lips to part in acceptance of his Animal prick.

Sky sputtered, coughed, moaned all together as the musky Minotaur rod was forced deep down her throat, overfilling her beyond a human's capacity. Now Sky was truly in heaven, lovingly confined and pinned down by Bestial phalluses. She knew her body existed only to be consumed and used completely by powerful Beastmen like these; this was her destined bliss!

Between the triple ravishing, Sky would not last long, nor would the Bulls as they fucked their slave with nothing less than their full might. Finally the Beasts unleashed themselves inside the already saturated female. The room shook as three mighty Bullmen bellowed in ravenous climax, each one jetting their never-ending store of boiling cum deep into the forsaken girl that belonged to them.

Sky's eyes went completely white as she felt her three inhuman lovers fill her beyond bursting with their feral lust. Trent's cock ravished her helpless ass as it poured his searing cum deep into her guts. Rocky's ruthless phallus battered her happily abused pussy and she relished as she felt another explosion of Bull sperm seep into her already thoroughly impregnated womb. And despite only barely getting enough oxygen, she dutifully tongued the monstrous length of Quinn as he fucked himself hard down her throat, as he drained his intensely strong cum right into her belly.

All three Bulls could feel the mind-torn woman seize mightily on their cocks as she enjoyed an unimaginable orgasm. When finally they felt they had given all they could of their latest batch, the Minotaurs pulled out of their ruined captive. Rocky and Quinn roughly withdrew themselves from her frothing holes, and Trent lifted the lifeless girl up off his own Bullhood before rolling her off himself and onto the carpet. Doubtless even the Minotaurs legendary sperm-reserves would need a few minutes to recover after that monstrous climax.

As her harsh lovers left her on the floor, Sky could only continue to stare into absolute nothingness. Lying on the ground on her side, her mouth hung agape as a copious stream of cum trickled down her tongue into the fabric. Likewise, her ass and her tender slit oozed heavy streams of Bull spunk, her body simply incapable of holding the inhuman amount injected into her. Yet even as she leaked hormone-laden Bull lust from every possible hole, Sky could only reflect that that might just have been her strongest orgasm yet.

*

With the other three Bulls 'christening' his pet, Brutus now found her had the three remaining sluts all to himself. Standing before them like he was appraising cattle, the bridesmaids sat on their knees looking up to their powerful Beasty master with utter devotion and total lust in their eyes.

After some quick contemplation, the tyrannical Bull let out a short, decisive snort as he reached down to the smallest of the females, Tracy, who only looked up like a sheep caught by a wolf as Brutus hoisted her high as easily as he might lift a pillow.

Carrying his chosen toy, he sat himself back on a couch, drawing the frail Tracy near his body and quickly finding her cum-soaked slit for himself. Tracy groaned out in agonizing pleasure as Brutus brought her down, slowly impaling her tiny figure all the way through with his mammoth cock.

Brutus easily set about bouncing little Tracy along his angry cock, slowly, almost leisurely lifting her like a doll before allowing her ravenous cunt to engulf him back down to the base. As the feral Bull gently huffed his pleasure the captive woman quickly lost her voice to a symphony of soft moans, fingers and toes curling as her body was manipulated against her will, her pussy slowly speared over and over by the monstrous phallus of her Beasty owner.

As Tracy quickly went braindead from the deep fucking, Brutus cast a look over to Cassie and Jezebel, silently telling them that they were to show their devotion to him as well. The women only smiled coyly to one another before dutifully rising and swaying sexily over to the couch. The two girls sat on either side of Brutus, who now casually stretched his arms back along the couch. Tracy was so deep in her own fantasy she just continued to slowly fuck herself atop the massive Minotaur cock by herself, completely convinced that it was still the monster that was ravishing her.

With the small female still happily pleasuring his cock, Brutus turned to inspect Cassie, who quickly leaned up onto his chest and kissed him deeply. Cassie moaned ravenously as Brutus' big muzzle engulfed her slender human lips, his fat cow tongue stretching demandingly into her mouth as she fought to worship it with all the devotion her deserved.

As Jezebel watched Brutus make out with Cassie as Tracy happily impaled herself on his dick, she couldn't help her hand from reaching down to caress her still so very sensitive pussy. Not wanting to deny her master any of the pleasure he deserved, the tanned beauty draped her ravishing figure over the Bull's chiseled torso, stretching her tongue out to lovingly lick and kiss Brutus' rough-furred neck in total idolization.

Bringing his massive paw around to grab Cassie by the back of her neck, Brutus pulled the zealous woman away from his mouth, the devoted sluttish woman sighing as her eyes glazed over in bliss. Turning his muscular neck, the Bullman quickly found the other human female that was praising him and forced her into a sinfully unnatural kiss as well. Jezebel sighed luxuriously as the Beast smothered her slender lips and twisted his mighty tongue around her own.

Brutus' really loved to force human girls to kiss him like this; the way they so dedicatedly made out with such an inhuman shape only helped reinforce the truth that human women were born and bred to be the loyal love slaves of Beasts! And the way Jezebel and Cassie kissed him definitely proved that they had fully embraced their fate as his slaves, bound to worship the more worthy Beast races!

Pulling his muzzle back, Brutus let his head loll back into the couch, sighing heftily in pleasure as he let his hips buck just a bit, sending a shiver and a gasp of ecstasy up Tracy's slender body. Of course, this was not enough to keep her from riding his cock with true devotion.

And as the smallest female eagerly swayed her hips and lapped his phallus with her pussy, the hulking Bull tentatively brought his arms down to cup the other two sluts' butts. Cassie and Jezebel each sighed as they felt a massive paw possessively grip at their ass, the human beauties draping themselves mindlessly over the Beastman's massive, broad shoulders.

Access secured, Brutus expertly lodged a titanic finger straight up into either girl's pussy. Cassie and Jezebel squealed in delighted surprise, and each luxuriously sighed as they wallowed in the feeling of once again having their bodies invaded by Beast. It wasn't nearly as good as a full Bull cock, but even a single Beasty finger put a human dick to shame, and the girls; now felt no greater pleasure than having their bodies be used by Beasts.

Two armfuls and a lapful of human girl, Brutus bellowed low as he enjoyed his newest conquests. He could feel his climax bubbling up from his massive, churning tentacles, and knew it wouldn't take much more. Likewise the lusty ladies drew their pleasure from the pleasure of their inhuman master, and they would soon reap their own reward for servicing him.

Three gasps of sheer delight echoed into the room as the sinful bridesmaids threw everything they had at their beloved rapist. Tracy lurched forward and threw her arms across the mighty Bull's chest as her tiny cunt sank down to the ringed base of his trunk-like cock. Her hips raced back and forth as she worked her pussy all around the monstrous phallus, sparking jolt after jolt of burning delight inside her womb.

Meanwhile Cassie and Jezebel clung desperately to their respective arms, hugging the muscular Minotaur limb like they'd drift away if they let go. Brutus' fingers dug deep into them as they mercilessly hammered their gushing cunts onto the fat digits. The onyx Minotaur almost felt like the circulation might be cut off from how desperately these slaves pussies were squeezing his fingers.

Finally the Bull mooed out his triumphant, conquering climax. His knuckles curled hard inside of the two beauties impaled on his fingers as he smashed his hips up in one last burst of animalistic rage. As his cock pierced inhumanly deep, to the very roof of his slave's womb, he loaded the poor woman down with his dose of heavy sperm.

Cassie and Jezebel clung to his limbs like a pair of frightened little girls, but their faces were twisted in the ecstasy only a woman who accepted her natural destiny could feel. Their pussies gushed graciously as their orgasms rocked their bodies, each totally certain in the sign of their reward for their loyalty to Beasts.

And helpless little Tracy's eyes felt like they would roll completely backwards as her face contorted in pure bliss. As the tiny figure sank completely down on the mammoth Bull meat, she felt his explosive sperm soil and seed her womb once again, the raw power and feeling sending blistering signals through her nerves in a furious orgasm.

*

Now all four of the fallen females writhed together in a pile of carnivorous ecstasy. Sky and Jezebel both lay on their backs, Jezebel's long, bronze-kissed legs delectably intertwined with Sky's paler, creamier thighs. Their juicy pussies frothed as they ravenously scissored themselves together, their lower lips kissing with wanton need and total disregard for all else.

As Sky's hips rolled sweetly into Jezebel's gash, Tracy lay her thin body directly atop the blushing bride, clinging close to her friend as a kitten would its' mother. Sky kept her little friend's neck trapped beneath her arm as the two kissed with a furious passion, Tracy desperately pawing at her friend's face as she delved her tongue deeply into the girl's mouth, now so thoroughly polluted with the sweet taste of Bull cum. And as the smaller woman greedily ground her body into her lovely, lust-fueled partner, Sky's free hand explored the lithe body pinning her down until her fingers found the girl's glistening cunt and started to vigorously pump inside.

As Tracy's moan was muffled as it filtered into Sky's mouth, on the other side of the orgy Jezebel wildly thrust her slit into her friend's. Cassie completed the fourway as she embraced Jezebel with mindless desire. Smothering her perfectly tanned friend, Cassie humped her own drooling slit into Jezebel's cushy thigh with reckless abandon, staining the girl's bronze skin with long strands of feminine lust. With Cassie clutching at her so desperately, Jezebel pulled her friend down hard atop her soft body, mashing their voluptuous breasts together as they sucked their mouths hard against one another, making out madly as they both worked their pussies into a frenzy against another girl.

With all four girls kissing each other so deeply and stroking their cunts relentlessly on one another, it didn't take long for the all-female tryst to reach a massive climax. Sky, Jezebel, Tracy and Cassie parted their lips as the den of the Beasts was filled with four feminine voices crying out in delighted ecstasy. The four friends came together hard, utterly relishing in their mutual abandonment of their old lives, of their embrace of this new life of pure ecstasy in slavery to Beasts!

Once their voices died, the four girl's collapsed, Cassie and Tracy rolling onto their backs as all four women stared up into the ceiling, breathing heavily the afterburn of their delightful orgasms.

Now that their little private episode was over, the four girls looked up and their vision was soon filled with the threatening image of their four Bull overlords looming over them with a savage hunger in their eyes. With the deadly intent in the Beasts' eyes clear, all Sky and her friends could do was smile obediently to their masters as they awaited the newest ravishing they were about to receive.

*

A smug, gloating snort was quickly shared between the four Minotaurs before they set themselves on their helpless human mates one more time. The Bull's deservedly reached down to grab their respective girls, dragging them apart from each other just enough so the Beasts could have unfettered access.

Quinn carelessly grabbed Cassie by her ankle as he dragged her away, the traitorous women giggling naughtily as her naked ass burned across the carpet and her hulking owner preyed over her like the helpless fuck-slave she was.

The white Bull wasted little time with what he knew was a female that was ever ready to take his lust. As Cassie stared straight up into his inhuman, marble-like eyes with obedient lust Quinn pawed her creamy thighs and spread her wide over the carpet for his access.