A Bets a Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was only able to imagine it, her throbbing and used dick against his cheek as he held his mouth open. Saying 'AH' as he showed her his cum spattered throat, lips closing and gulping down every bit before opening them again with an exasperated giggle. She was tempted to reach a hand up and yank the blindfold off, but her body seemed to melt and fuse to the floor below her.

She flinched as she felt a passionate kiss at the base of her cock. Far from a kiss that one would share on a first date or at the alter after a life long promise was made. But wanting and wide, lips sucking as tongue swirled, desperate and needy. Lavishing her shaft from base to tip, the last swirling around the steeple of flesh, the tongue pressing and probing the slit. Silently begging for another drop, she almost began to feel jealous of her own cock. Receiving such passion as it now dropped its rigid stance.

Morso thought she would be left unconscious on the floor as she had her very life extracted through her cock. Her orgasm ripped through her and her body sensitive, but the man still eagerly sucking and stroking. As if he couldn't accept that it was over, couldn't accept that she had came, that she had finished.

Finally, grunting and groaning as she bucked and twitched on the floor, she felt him release her. Silence in the room, her head foggy and body damp with sweat. She had never been touched like that, no one had ever come close to performing like he had. She tried to steady her breathing, her vision dark as she tried to not pass out from the buzzing fulfillment her body sang with.

She held her breath as she felt his presence shift, her mind still a blur but positive that he was climbing to be closer to her face. Her senses telling her that he was looking at her, she could smell the lust. Morso almost thought she could feel the heat of his used lips just in front of her, barely a hairs distance away from her own.

Then vanishing.

Light footsteps in the room, the sound of the doors handle was barely audible to her, the small gust of wind from the door opening made her twitch.

"Rodes?" she mumbled.

The sound of the door being pulled closed was the only response she received.

She was left alone on the floor.

......

Morso stepped into the office Monday morning, the weekend doing little to provide any rest as she had spent most of her time thinking of the previous week.

Thinking of him.

She went to her cubical, dropping her stuff and glaring at her computer, turning around she could see other people in the office. She looked in the direction where Rodes should be, but instead of going there, she pulled her chair out and sat down.

The vivid day dream of the man between her legs at her desk came to her, hands held around her cock as if he was praying to some kind of god as he looked up to her.

She shut her eyes and furrowed her brow, this had been the same troubles she had all weekend. Thrown completely into her work for the better part of her twenties, she couldn't remember the last time she had been with a partner.

Had Rodes wanted this all along?

She pursed her lips as she tried to clear her head, she moved her hand to grab the mouse of her computer and shake it. Expecting it to slide on her mouse pad and wake up her computer, but feeling confused as it bumped into something. She looked at her mouse with frustration, seeing she had hit a small book.

A small black book.

Morsos brow furrowed, releasing her mouse and grabbing the book, 'This isn't-' she thought. But picking it up she found that it was what she thought, Rodes's small black book of contacts. Flipping through it she saw names and numbers, little notes of children and spouse names, birthday and anniversary reminders of clients that he had spent years serving.

"Rodes, what the fuck-" she said under her breath, wondering if he felt guilty about what he did. Looking back at her computer she saw it was now waiting on her password, typing it in and hitting enter she kept examining the book. The excitement it should have brought absent as she was more confused as to why it was here rather than happy and stealing his secrets.

Glancing up she saw her email app open automatically, just like it did every morning. Her eyes glaring across it for a moment, then stopping as her attention was again yanked towards something new.

An email marked as 'Urgent' and sitting in the top of her inbox.

'Please forward all messages for Rodes A. to Mellisa F. on the sales team.'

Morso re-read it several times, stitching her brow as she leaned towards the computer screen, unsure she read the title correctly. Clicking it she began to read:

'All, please forward any messages for Rodes Arbithy to Mellisa Fawn in sales. This includes any and all current projects and proposals he may have been attached to, Mr. Arbithy has ended his employment with us-'

Morso bolted from her chair, the lazy office wheels squealing as it rolled into the cubical wall. She rushed from her cubical, down the aisle way and around the few corners that separated the two of them. Entering his little workspace.

She was always greeted by happy little hazel eyes looking up to her, that small smile that crossed his lips as he was happy to see her. The short memory of those lips invade her, the way his two front teeth would sometimes bite his lower lip as he was excited or anxious. How he would pucker them while eating sour candies from the receptionists desk. The way they sealed around her cock, just under the ridge of her head.

Morso felt anger boiling in her gut as she saw the small cubical was empty, glaring at the dark computer monitor. The vacant holes in the cork board that used to be filled by metal tacks that held up corporate documents or take out menus.

Gone.

Just like him.

"You hear about Rodes?"

Morso turned around to glare at the woman behind her, seeing it was someone named Alice that sat close to him.

Alice leaned back slightly, seeing the snarling face of the large woman giving her a look that could kill. "Uh- I thought you two were close? Sorry if-"

"What happened, where'd he go!" Morso hissed.

Alice looked at the empty cubical, shrugging and answering, "I don't know, he tried to work remotely, but Ms. Tamaray said she couldn't make that happen."

"So he quit?!" Morso snapped back.

Alice could feel the anger Morso boiled with, trying to calm her down by saying, "He had family things going on back home, he- he didn't talk about it much, you know he's always been closed off to everyone else about his personal life."

Morso turned around and stormed through the office, making her way to Ms. Tamarays office and barging in. "Did Rodes quit!"

Ms. Tamaray was mid sip in her morning coffee, looking over the rim of the cup and seeing the glaring eyes of an angry Morso stomping up to her desk.

"Rodes, did he quit, is he coming back, what happened?" Morso demanded.

Ms. Tamaray put her cup down, looking up to Morso, "Did he not tell you?" she said carefully. Truth be told she hated talking to Morso. In fact, she begged Rodes to stay as he was the only one who could get the woman to calm down and work cooperatively with the team.

Morso was a great asset to the office, but she was stubborn and had trouble putting her own views aside so she could approach problems from different angles. That was where Rodes shined, he could get her to pause, if only for a second; and look at things from a different point of view.

Ms. Tamaray was dreading this moment, wondering what kind of tongue lashing Morso would let loose on her this early in the morning. "I'm sorry, but I don't have a lot to say, we really tried to work with him. But he couldn't stay here, he had to return to his home province and help his family."

"Help his family? Why?!"

Ms. Tamaray sighed, "I don't know Morso, you can call him and try to find out? But I'm legally not allowed to say much on the matter, he wasn't fired. But he no longer works for the company."

"Where does his family live!"

Ms. Tamaray bit her tongue, shaking her head as she spoke; "No, no I'm not allowed to give out personal information like that Morso."

"Just tell me Tamaray, you know I was closer to him than anyone else here!" Morso said with anger in her voice.

Ms. Tamaray did acknowledge that the two were close, but if Rodes didn't tell her, then that was between them. "I'm sorry Morso, but I cannot do that." She stated firmly.

Morso turned from the woman and stormed back out the door, groaning as she cursed under her breath and went back to Rodes's cubical.

......

Morso sat at her desk, unable to focus on doing any work for the day. She looked at her phone, scrolling through it and checking her contacts.

'Fuck.' She thought to herself, she had known the man for so long. Not once had she ever considered getting his phone number, she even remembered him asking her if she wanted it.

'But I can just email you, isn't that better than talking on the phone?' she had replied to him. The memory flooding her mind, not catching his disappointed expression before. She was now mentally kicking herself in the ass as she put her head in her hands.

She raised her head, looking up to her computer and scrolling through her emails, seeing one from him just last week. She clicked it and read his email signature, his name and department listed with his company phone. No mobile number or any other way to reach him outside of work, she felt a headache rolling on. She reminded herself to stop clenching her jaw and grinding her teeth, but the frustration she was feeling made her do it without even realizing it.

Morso stood up and decided to walk around the office, looking at her feet as she made her way through the area. She wondered what the man was doing at the moment, briefly thinking if this was what she would spend the rest of her days doing now. She saw the small break room, looking in she could see the coffee pot was full.

She remembered Rodes loved coffee, drinking multiple cups throughout the day.

'There's this great coffee shop by my place, you gotta try their vanilla latte. It's mind blowing!'

Morso thought of the memory, she sighed as she remembered herself turning him down. 'I don't like coffee though. Are you working on the Barboray contract?' She replied back to him, once again not picking up on the fact that he was trying to connect with her while she was more focused on work.

She wondered if he quit because he was tired of her, she began to think of all the things they talked about. How he would constantly drop hints or invitations to events, but she would only shrug them off as not important. Did Rodes actually spend a lot of his time putting thought into ways they could see each other outside of work? Was he actually putting effort in ways they could become closer?

'But that would mean he'd have to have feelings for me-'

The thought was cut off as she remembered the feel of the man on her cock. The way he thoroughly worked her tool and ensured she was completely wrecked mentally. With that kind of enthusiasm, of course he had feelings.

"...Fuck." She hissed under her breath.

"He took an external hard drive, he's already reached out to let me know he's mailing it back."

Morso composed herself, trying to hide her disappointed frown from the two women entering the break room. Looking at the coffee pot she decided to have a cup, in memory of him. And how stupid she felt.

"Oh, he just forgot he had it?"

Morso took a small paper cup and poured the coffee into it, looking for the sugar and cream she moved out of the way. Letting the two women behind her take the pot and pour themselves a cup.

"Yea, he said he couldn't make it back in by the time he found it, so he's going to be mailing it back."

"He couldn't just drop by the office and give it to you?"

"I suggested that, but it sounded like he was scrambling and saying something about his Dad and Mother and not enough time? I guess he came in and cleaned out his cubicle over the weekend and didn't know he had it. But it'll be mailed back in a couple days, I'm not worried about it."

"Oh, that's good."

Morso was finished mixing in her cream and sugar, about to leave the small break room and go back to her desk.

"Rodes was a good guy, I hope he's doing alright."

Morso stopped in her tracks, unsure as to what halted her, but something did. As if an ethereal hand came down from the stars to block her path. Slapping her in the face and shaking her, she almost swore she could hear a higher power above her. 'You fucking moron.'

She turned on her heels, quickly stepping up to the women and almost spilling her coffee. "Rodes, Rodes Arbithy, right!?"

The woman looked up, seeing Morso was in an excited mood and wondering what she needed. "Hm, what about Rodes?"

"You've been in contact with him? Do you have an email or phone number!?" Morso asked.

"Well yes- but that's private information that I can't divulge." She answered back.

'I will fucking break you.' The angry voice in Morsos head screamed, biting her tongue and taking a deep breath she closed her eyes. Thinking about what she needed to say, "I know, but it would really mean a lot to me if you could give it to me. I promise, it's not for anything bad, we were very close."

"Well if you were close, why don't you just call him?"

"I don't have his number."

The woman looked back at Morso with a bit of disbelief, "If you were so close, how could you not have his number?"

.

.

.

.

...Four Days Later...

.

.

.

.

Morso sat in Ms. Tamarays office, chewing her lip and waiting for the woman to say something. Glancing up she saw she was looking at her, but she wasn't saying anything.

She felt her skin becoming hot and sweat beginning to rise, clearing her throat and swallowing, she finally gave in.

"Look, I know I was a little aggressive-"

"You confronted Marge from Personnel Resources every day this week Morso!" Ms. Tamaray said in disbelief and anger. "Seriously, what were you thinking? You're putting your career at risk all because you can't understand that the company cannot divulge that information. I mean have you even talked to anyone else, don't you have some way of contacting him on your own!?"

Morso sunk in her chair, "Look, I never thought to get his contact info, I mean we see- or saw each other everyday at work- it never crossed my mind!"

"So now you feel the need to harass this woman and her entire department, you've been going in there everyday this week and demanding information! Morso, they opened an investigation into you!"

Morso sat up right in her chair, "Wait- no, why would they do that?!"

"Because you've been going after them nonstop, now they're investigating the relationship between you two." Ms. Tamaray leaned forward, "Morso, they think you were harassing him and caused him to leave, this is very serious!"

Morso shook her head, "No, no I didn't get him to leave, look- we talked-"

"Talked?" Ms. Tamaray cut her off, "Did you talk in the copy room?"

Morso paused, sweat forming on her brow as she felt Ms. Tamarays scrutiny burning into her.

"The copy room you two were both seen entering on the security cameras?"

Morso felt nauseous.

"The copy room with no cameras and no way to see what happened?"

Morso felt a slight bit of relief, happy the company didn't have a video of Rodes blowing her mind in the small room.

Ms. Tamaray sat upright, "Morso, how do you expect this to look? You two went into a room, he came out a long time later, then cleaned out his cubicle over the weekend after his two-week notice was up. A two-week notice that he was adamant that no one know about. Now you are pressing for information and looking like an insane person as you constantly harass them for his information, of course we have to look into it."

"I know, I know it's bad, but I have to know!...I never thought to get his information, and he kept offering it."

Ms. Tamaray watched the woman sulk in her seat, leaning forward to put her head in her hands as she exhaled and waited for her punishment. "Morso, I know you two were close, did something happen?"

Morso looked up to the woman, seeing her boss looked concerned. She closed her eyes and felt herself beginning to blush. "...The last day he was here...he...did something to me."

"Did he hurt you!?" Ms. Tamaray snapped.

"NO!" Morso blurted out, "No, nothing like that!"

Ms. Tamaray furrowed her brow, waiting for some kind of explanation.

"Um...I've put a lot of my energy into my career, and I can miss signs that other people are trying give me."

"Like when Marge from Personnel Resources told you to leave her alone ten times?"

Morso bit her lip and closed her eyes, dragging in a deep breath and answering. "Yes...like that." She tipped her head down, "So I missed, a few of the signs he was giving me."

"And last Friday, that changed?"

Morso nodded, unable to look her in the eye as she answered, "Yes, he gave me... a very clear sign... in the copy room."

"So why didn't you talk about it then?"

Morso remembered how he exited the room, not saying a word to her as he did so. Taking off the blindfold and finding her skirt bunched up around her midsection. His spit drying on her cock as the now humid air of the room caressed her bare skin.

"I..."

The memory of how she looked at the door, then the floor in front of her. Her head still swimming as she tried to piece together what just happened.

"I tried...but I was too slow..."

She had exited the room, scanning the office and wondering where he went. Thinking of looking for him, but slowly stepping towards the elevator instead.

Morso looked at Ms. Tamaray, "I fucked up. Not today- or not just today, but I didn't- I don't know- chase after him? I don't know what I was supposed to do."

"What do you feel you should do now?"

Morso looked up to her boss, unable to answer the question, "I- I don't know what to do..." She could feel her eyes becoming hot, blinking and looking down.

Ms. Tamaray sat silently as she pondered the answer, it was the first time she had ever seen Morso show this kind of emotion. Wondering what the future could hold for the poor woman as she sat silently and held back tears. Ms. Tamaray took a deep breath and leaned forward, putting her elbows on the desk as she laced her fingers together. Putting them in front of her and pressing her lips to the knuckles as she thought of what she should do.

"Morso, I'm going to have to put you on administrative leave while this investigation is going on."

Morso listened to Ms. Tamaray, nodding her head, the thought of fighting the statement temporarily came to mind. But was soon stifled as she thought of the questions that might come if she pushed back.

"It'll be paid leave at least, but I want you to take this time to rest, you haven't taken a vacation in years. Maybe take a trip, go see the countryside?"

Morso nodded, she stood up and was about to turn for the door.

"Is there anything you need to take from your desk?" Ms. Tamaray asked.

Morso nodded her head, "Just a few things, should I send out a message letting the office know I'll be out? I don't have any pending projects at the moment."

"Then don't worry about letting everyone else know," Ms. Tamaray said, trying to put on her best caring smile. "Let me walk you out."

"I'm not a threat, you don't ha-"

"I know Morso, I would just like to stretch my legs and take a break myself." Ms. Tamaray assured. Reaching for a note pad and scribbling something down.

Morso walked through the office in silence, making it to her desk and grabbing her things. She wondered if the other office workers were peering over their cubicles and watching the two of them. Her mind beginning to run with anxiety over the investigation that had been started, would everyone else know?