A Bets a Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like when someone calls you a shark at the festival, says you stole a catch?"

He gave a sympathetic nod, "Oh, that means you stole someone else's catch."

"Catch?"

"You're not from around here?" he said with a chuckle, "Catch, like someone was trying to pick up a partner, that would be their catch. Like if a guy came up and tried to flirt with you and take you home, you'd be his catch."

Morso furrowed her brow, taking a sip.

"I know, its pretty old school, but it's nothing serious. Did that guy catch you?" he asked.

Morso chuckled with a little nervousness, "No- uh, no he didn't-"

"Were you the shark?" he asked with a smile.

Morso felt her own smile creeping in, "I guess."

"Well good for you, I bet he's pretty happy you snagged him up!" he said as he stepped away.

"Oh no we're not..." she looked down as the man was already gone, her sentence finishing with a lifeless tumble to the bar top. "Together."

Rodes made it back to see Morso looking at her drink, spinning the glass in her hands as something was on her mind. He felt guilty for being so cold to her during her visit, it was easy to talk to her before when they worked together. When they were just friends, before he did 'that' to her.

He sat next to her taking a deep breath, "Hey Morso, I'm sorry-"

"I wanna make a bet."

Rodes bit his tongue, his stomach sinking, he swallowed nervously as he felt heat flash through his face.

He tried to blink away the confusion in his eyes, turning them to look at her drink. Too scared to look her in the eye, "What- um, bet on what?"

......

Rodes felt foolish as he stood in the bathroom of the room the two were sharing. He avoided looking at himself, turning away from the mirror he reached into the shower and turned the knob, listening to the shower head sputter. Followed by a consistent spray, he waited for the water to heat up. Undressing and piling his clothes on the counter, the repeating question crossed his mind again.

'What's the bet?'

He felt guilty for how he took advantage of her before, and he was turning into a nervous wreck as he wondered what she would do. Was she trying to get revenge for what he did to her? Did she hate him for it, was she trying to put it behind them and get him to come back to work? She had been dropping hints for him to return and to leave his family all weekend it seemed.

He was good at his job and was always helping her as much as he could, but he didn't help her so much that she'd be in trouble without him. So why would she be here, why did she stop Ms. Gwen, why did she not hate that this room had one bed?

He felt stupid as he closed his eyes, an idea springing up, only to be choked out by his voice of reason. Snidely reminding him that he was being naïve and too hopeful. Soon he'd be reminded that she had no interest in a relationship. She never put thought into it and never reciprocated his advances. He threw himself at her time and time again, always trying to spend time together or build up their relationship.

Not only did she not have any interest in something romantic, she didn't even seem to have an interest in being friends outside of work. Sure he would have liked a date, but trying to get her to meet up outside of the office for small things was impossible.

But she did come all this way.

He remembered the shock he felt when he saw her on the doorstep.

'Shock.' He laughed to himself, like he couldn't call it what it really was, what he really felt when he saw her there.

Hope.

Joy.

Want.

He bit his lip as his eyes burned. Why did he want what he couldn't have? Why was life cruel, here she is, right in front of you and so close.

But no.

You can't have her.

And you're sick for touching her like you did.

He wanted nothing more than to be with her, to just show her what he could be to her. To just get her to finally look up from her corporate tunnel vision and see him!

He felt disgusted in himself as he remembered what he did, sure he gave her the chance to say 'no', to tell him to stop. But did he really?

So blinded by want and hope that he thought maybe-...maybe what? She would change? 'Oh wow Rodes, I guess I do like you, I appreciate you loving me for so long!'

Love...

His lip twisted as he felt an ache in his heart.

"Yea...I fucking love you." He said under his breath. Sitting on the edge of the tub as he put his face in his hands.

He felt the heat of the shower behind him, taking another moment to feel sorry for himself he looked up. Seeing towels under the sink, followed by the normal amenities for love birds spending a night at the inn together. Condoms, lube, extra towels and what not, his brain stopping as he saw the last item.

Propped at the front, sealed in plastic with a 'sterile' sticker pasted to it. He rolled his eyes and sighed as he looked at the enema kit, the inns staff being all too aware that some couples may need it.

He felt stupid, standing up and beginning to turn to the shower. Only to pause and look back at it, deflating as he thought he was the dumbest man on the planet.

Bending over he reached for the cleaning tool.

......

Morso sat on the bed, trying to focus on the television. But finding she kept drifting to the bathroom door, she had heard several series of toilet flushes while the shower was running. She wondered what he was up to in there, the tapping of rain on the large glass doors for the balcony and the alcohol caused her mind to dream.

Hands traversing his body, soap suds running down his figure. Every shaded spot that may hide from the sun, cleaned and shined.

Would she be able to taste the soap? The thought crossing her mind as her cock stirred in her pants, her mind wanting to fall down the rabbit hole of deprave dreams.

She heard the shower turn off, pulled back to the room and forcing herself to stand. She swallowed as she looked at the door, her legs becoming restless as she leaned back and forth. Her feet shuffling as she wasn't sure what to do, it seemed to take so long. But what was she waiting for?

The doorknob finally turned, the bathroom cracking open. She held her breath as she saw his nervous eyes, looking to her then to the floor. She let her own eyes trace down him, a robe covering his body from her view. She could see him clutching the top closed as he gingerly stepped from the steaming space, his eyes bouncing from the floor to the bed. Then flashing to her, followed by rosy cheeks and looking away quickly.

"Um, you can take a shower now." Rodes said, standing to the side and offering her entry.

"O-" Morso had to cover her mouth as she let out a small and dry cough, clearing her throat and trying once more, only able to say "Ok." She began stepping to the bathroom, looking back as she closed the door. She could see him glance to her one more time, those eyes, how could she not have seen it before?

The desire they burned with.

She turned on the shower, beginning to undress and leave her clothes on the toilet lid, looking up she could see his clothes folded and left on the rack above. How was she so clueless that she couldn't see him before?

Rodes heard the shower running, he went to the couch that was in the room. Removing the cushions and trying to pull out the folding mattress. He found sheets already on it, he went to the closet by the door. Pulling out the extra blanket and taking it back to the pullout bed, throwing it on it and feeling he may be wrong. Running his hands down the robe he questioned if he was being too bold and just downright dumb.

Looking back to the bathroom he wondered if she saw them, his clothes left on the rack. His underwear folded and under his shorts.

He heard the shower turn off, his knees almost buckled as he felt regret filling him. Turning he fumbled for the remote she left on the bed, turning off the television, then darting to the lamp by her bed. He turned it off, taking quick tip toe steps back to the pull out bed he rushed to unfold the blanket and lay it out.

The sound of the door opening was in his ears as he pulled the blanket back, still wearing the robe he crawled into the bed. He felt his heart pounding in his chest as he held his breath. The light from the bathroom turning off and pitching the room into darkness.

"Rodes?"

The room was dark, the only light coming from the large balcony doors, rain still falling and convincing every soul in town to stay indoors. The moon made sparse appearances as parts in the clouds would let it seep through, casting a white glow and filling the room.

She saw him lying in the bed, his back turned to her as he pulled the blankets tighter.

Rodes gulped, flinching as lightning struck the sea, a bright light flashing in the room before it dimmed to the glow it had before.

"I bet you're still awake."

Rodes felt his stomach sink, the sound of her footsteps coming closer, he trembled slightly. What was he supposed to say, what did she want? "...Yes." He replied.

"I bet you're frustrated...with me..."

"...yes." He curled in on himself.

"I bet there's been something you've wanted to tell me. But I wasn't listening."

He wanted to bury his head under the blanket, barely giving a meek response of, "yes."

"I bet I'm listening now."

He held his breath, wanting to roll over and look at her, but his body felt frozen.

"I bet you won't be sleeping in this bed tonight."

Rodes felt her hand on him, not comforting and reassuring. But forceful, she rolled him to his back and held him there. Lightning striking and filling the room, her figure on top of him as she glared down at him. Her breasts exposed and hanging, creamy white skin glowing in the light, her hard cock erect just above him.

The room fell dark, before he could speak he found his lips taken by her. Wanting and pressing, tasting him for the first time as she held him there, her tongue berating his lips to open. Finally obliging he felt her enter him, he couldn't help but to moan. To hum in want as she had her way with his maw, bullying his tongue before biting his lower lip.

"Morso-" he gasped, drool on his lips as he shook in her grip. "Morso, wait-"

Morso glared down at him, why was he stopping her. "Rodes." She said, lust heavy in her breath.

Rodes tried not to let his emotions burst forth, finally hearing her call his name. Not as a counterpart to the workload they may share in an oppressive cubicle farm. But as a lover, desperate but demanding, like a diver breaching the surface of the water. Her very being needing him like oxygen for continued life.

His hands raised, touching her arms, the thought of one night with her sending him to bask in joy yet drown in sorrow. One night, to have her as his, like he was hers. But only for this one night.

Over once the sun would cut through the window, drying the rain as his soul may be left wrung out and dry. Morso gone from his life, leaving him wanting as he resigned to his lonely quiet days by the sea and she returned to her career.

Just one night.

His hands slid up to her shoulders, fingers pressing into the pale flesh as he pulled her to him. Legs spreading and coiling around her, he brought her to his lips.

One night.

Morso felt him pull her to him, tasting him once more and letting her lust fueled beast become primed with lewd need. She mashed her lips to his as she pawed at his body, taking the collar of the robe and pulling it open. Growling as she watched his chest tremble, she groped his breast. Not with kind grace, but heated torment. Pulling his nipple and eliciting a gasp from him as she felt him throb against her. "I bet you want to suck my cock again."

Rodes was eager to prove her right, his body yanked from the bed and taken to the floor. His knees grinding into the carpet as he eagerly kneeled at his alter of worship. His hands groping her thighs as he pulled himself closer.

Morso felt him coming towards her, but suddenly remembering his skill, her inner beast grew angry at the thought. He took her so easily, her psyche almost snapping from the pleasure, no this wouldn't be the same. He wanted to taste her? He would get his wish, but he would get it her way.

Rodes felt her take a fist full of his hair, torquing his head back and making him look up to her. His mouth hung open like a simple toy as she kissed his lips, then pulling away. Those eyes, they burned him more than he feared they would, his cock begged for touch as he looked at her.

"This won't be like the first time."

Her words sent fear down his spine, he watched her look at him. Her eyes narrowing as she pursed her lips, then the noise of her debauchery rang in his ears. He felt it spatter across his lips and tongue, his brow stitched as he watched the line of drool on her lips. His cock throbbing as Morso spit into his gaping maw, lubing her fuck hole before she rutted it like it was her personal property.

Morso wondered if she would be too aggressive with him, but as she yanked his head to work on her she could swear she felt him. Eagerly flinging himself forward to her, happy to oblige her need as her cock passed his lips. Grinding across his tongue, it slammed the back of his throat. She felt him clench and gag, drool coating her as she refused to retreat. She smiled wickedly as she felt his body naturally guard himself.

Looking down to see those hazel eyes watching her, "It's ok if you can't take me right away." She watched his eyes glossy with tears in the moonlight. The lightning cracking in the sky punctuating her tenacity, "I'll enjoy breaking you."

Rodes willed his body to oblige, feeling her rock her hips forward and hold him in place. The girth of the brutal thing, the rigid hatred of it, he gripped the back of her thighs. Pulling! Needing! Wanting! Desiring to be trained by her hand, feeling her sink that spiteful phallus into his throat. His nose burying into her groin as she held him in place.

His cock leaked like a faucet, staring up at her as his robe hung from his body. Her naked figure over him, not letting him have any form of reprieve from her lusting want. He could only mentally beg, hoping she would somehow hear him. 'Please, tell me you want me, tell me you need me!'

"Such a good boy." She hissed, drawing herself back, racking her hips like the bolt of a rifle. About to fire them forward, looking down she saw the head of her cock still in his mouth. She could feel his lips desperately clinging to the ridge, not wanting to let her go, not daring to open his maw. Less he lose the lube needed to satisfy her, "Rodes." She whispered.

He heard it, his mind barely able to register before she sent her cock home, both hands on either side of his head. He did nothing but his absolute best. Gripping and pulling as he kept his throat open, humming as he felt her rhythmic and powerful pace fucking his face. His eyes rolled and his body convulsed, but he held steady, his tongue over his bottom teeth as his upper lip rolled to cover his top ones. Not wanting to give her any reason to slow, letting her fuck him like he dreamed she would.

Morso shuddered as she looked at him, the slurping moans of pleasure as she was so ruthless with him. She gasped as she gripped him tighter, her laughing beast inside wanting to push him further. If he was so eager to please, put him to work.

Rodes felt her push his body, his neck hitting the edge of the bed, causing the back of his head to press on top of the mattress. Her body falling onto the bed, one hand balling up his hair at the center of his head as his mouth and throat now made a straight path for her. Forcing him to turn his chin up and hold his mouth open, her cock now aimed directly down, she humped like an animal, fast and deep. Hearing her grunts of need as he felt his neck stretching and shrinking over and over. Short openings at the end of her stroke to snag a quick breath so he wouldn't lose consciousness. He could feel his robe was open, his cock being licked by the cool air of the room. He thought he would pop, gushing cum over his own belly as his face was used by her.

He moaned as he was so happy, he could feel her pitch a knee onto the bed. Her large swinging hips drawing her piston up, only to force it back down. Drilling his body like a jack hammer as she made the praising noises he dreamed she would. Gasps and grunts as he could smell and taste every turgid inch she kept from the rest of the world.

Her needy fingers tangled in his hair as he could feel the forming sweat of her skin smearing his face. He may have questioned if he was doing well, if she was enjoying the throat pussy he provided for her? But she let him know.

Through growls and moans of delicious pleasure. "Fuck- Rodes-" she cursed through gritted teeth. He would feel her pause on an especially deep stroke, her hips making grinding circles on his face. As if she couldn't believe he could do this for her, like she needed to ensure she wasn't dreaming. His hands groped her with feverish delight, finding the crack of her ass. He read her body through trembling fingertips, making it to the dripping pussy he was sure she deprived of attention.

Suddenly he felt her yank herself from him, his throat empty and his soul dropping to its knees as it begged for more. He watched those snarling eyes burn his body with wicked wrath as she turned around.

"I'll make sure you taste every bit."

He shuddered as he watched her turn around, the heavenly sight of her round ass dropped down on to him. Encompassing his face he could feel her swollen pussy lips grinding against him. His tongue went to work, splitting folds and searching for the source of her pleasure. Her heavy nuts on his chin made his hands react, going up and between her legs, he took her cock.

Glistening with slobber and precum, he began to stroke her shaft as she used his face once more.

Morsos mind almost snapped as she continued to find herself surprised by his enthusiasm. His hungry maw devouring her folds as his hands continued to work, she felt her legs shake and her body shudder. Her feet slipping and her body shifting while trying to maintain her composure as she felt his tongue somewhere new.

Her eyes almost crossed as she growled, his tender lips that had once been adorning her pussy. Now feverishly munching and tasting her asshole. She felt his coy tongue pressing the center, as if he would do any and every act of debauchery she may ask of him.

It was too good, she pushed herself from his face, that dangerous tongue almost making her lose her seed to his want. Spinning around, she grabbed his hair and seized her cock by the base, aiming to drive it home. But catching a glimpse of his eyes, she paused, only a moment of hesitation. The sweat running down her nose and dripping to the floor. The noise of rain fading for just a second, long enough for his words to cross the air, striking her with ease.

"I bet you won't bend me over...and fuck me."

The lightning flashed, she saw his cheeks blushing, glistening with every juice she may have spared. Precum in his throat and running down his chin. His robe trying to fall open, but the loose knot of the stretched belt was doing all it could to keep it closed. His tight body on the floor, cock so hard she could see it leaking with lewd praise.

This coy little man, you snide little slut, her heart fumed with need as she reached down, yanking him up by the collar. She thrashed the robe open, "You bet!", spinning him around she yanked the robe up, showing her the trembling ass he wagered on. "You bet I won't?!" She spanked his ass, eliciting a shuddered yelp from him as she tore the covering from him. Throwing him to the bed she watched him bounce once before he took his place like a trained dog. Knees bent and ass offered to her.

She took her place behind him, his pink rose trembling as she put the head of her cock to it. She watched it snap shut, only to push back and kiss the head. Begging to be used by the burly brute that knocked.