A Bigger Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What makes you say that?' she asked.

"Where is she going to live?' I started. 'And I know being a single mother is not such a big deal these days, but it's not exactly easy either.'

'As to where she'll live,' said Sophie, 'I thought you wouldn't object to her living with us. We all love each other. What's to stop us staying together?'

I took only a minute to consider it. The truth is, I'd been thinking along the same lines myself, but didn't think it was my decision. 'I don't object. In fact I'd love her to stay with us.'

'That's settled then,' said Sophie, giving me a kiss.

'Hadn't we better ask her first?' I put in.

'We've already discussed it. She's delighted, of course.'

I might have known they'd have decided it all between them. 'So we become sort of live-in aunt and uncle to Alex's baby?'

'We were thinking more along the lines of parents. You are the father, after all.'

'Right,' I said slowly. A father. It's what I'd always wanted to be.

So Alex had her baby girl and both Sophie and I were at the birth and it was the most amazing experience of my life. I loved being a dad. The three of us doted on our little girl, Sophie at least as much as Alex and I. And when, eighteen months later, Alex gave birth to a boy, I felt our family was complete.

When Sophie finally told me the real reason why she had been so enthusiastic about me and Alex fucking, I felt more love for her than ever. It must have been terrible for her, knowing that she could never have children and knowing how much I wanted them.

'Why didn't you tell me?' I asked her.

'I was on the point of it,' she said, tears in her eyes, 'so many times. But I was so afraid of losing you, I didn't dare.'

'You wouldn't have lost me,' I said, holding her. 'I wanted children, but you matter more to me.'

'I know that now,' she said, 'but I wanted children too. I didn't know what to do.'

'So you and Alex came up with a plan.'

She nodded. 'It was Alex's idea, initially. She knew how much I wanted children but couldn't have them. She offered to be a surrogate, but I didn't want her to be just that. I couldn't bear the thought of taking her child from her. We discussed things for days. Finally we decided the best thing would be for her to move in here, so we could see how we all got on. I knew she liked you - she wouldn't have suggested being a surrogate if she hadn't.'

'Weren't you jealous of her?' I asked.

'Not a bit,' she said. 'She's my sister. I love her as much as I love you. I knew she was already half in love with you, because she'd told me as much. What I wanted was for you to love her too.'

I kissed her. 'Well, that's certainly true.'

She held me tight. 'I'm so glad it's all worked out as I'd hoped. Now we're a real loving family. The only thing that's different is that our children have three parents.' She thought for a moment. 'There's just one thing.'

'What's that?'

'We need to get a bigger bed.'